The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, do you think HE forgot about TM having SM's phone like she said she did? I just wonder why she called or text his phone?

I think, and it's MPO, that SM called Heather from that pay phone with some crisis. Whether real or made up from the Moorers' end, Heather took the call seriously and risked calling SM's wireless phone after the calls back to the pay phone were unsuccessful. Then Heather took off to PTL in the early morning of Dec. 18 to meet after/during the connected 3:17 am , 4 min (2nd) call to SM's cell.

Heather was on a date Dec 17 and early hrs of 12-18. She was moving on with her life. She moved to a new residence in early Dec. Heather was no dummy. (not saying that you are implying such) She knew the MRS was obsessed with her. Something happened that night to set the wheels into motion for Heather to take such a risk. :moo:

Seems like if a man was leaving his wife and called the other woman to tell her...even if things got dicey that night with the wife, say, he would surely call the woman he wanted to be with the next day, or the one after that, to talk more? Did Sm try to call Heather's phone on Wed. or Thursday, I wonder...?

"I know you all think I'm a frootloop but google it. *unknown investigative techniques by the government* it was really eye opening to me."

Catlady, No don't think you are fruitloopy. I posted on here before about them being able to retrieve live conversations. I heard this on CNN one time when they had a former FBI contributor that said this. He didn't go into detail, but he said that yes, they can retrieve live conversations, not just voicemail or texts.

Yes, they can. They say they can't but the can and they do. They have certain words flagged in various languages as well, which in turns tunes into the conversation connection...but that's really high level clearance govt stuff, not for everyday people to subscribe to. Mainly it's supposedly used as a precautionary measure to track terrorists or potential terrorists.

I think, and it's MPO, that SM called Heather from that pay phone with some crisis. Whether real or made up from the Moorers' end, Heather took the call seriously and risked calling SM's wireless phone after the calls back to the pay phone were unsuccessful. Then Heather took off to PTL in the early morning of Dec. 18 to meet after/during the connected 3:17 am , 4 min (2nd) call to SM's cell.

Heather was on a date Dec 17 and early hrs of 12-18. She was moving on with her life. She moved to a new residence in early Dec. Heather was no dummy. (not saying that you are implying such) She knew the MRS was obsessed with her. Something happened that night to set the wheels into motion for Heather to take such a risk. :moo:

Except for the fact that the Moorer truck drove to PTL with focus and purpose, then drove back to their house with focus and purpose, which says that somebody had to know that Heather was at PTL. Maybe the 3:17am 4+ minute call wasn't actually a person to person conversation. Maybe it was a long voicemail that Heather left for Sidney bc she was worried about him and in which she said she'd meet him at PTL. If so, maybe Tammy retrieved that vm instead of Sidney. OR somebody told Heather to meet them at PTL at a certain time, she got there & they weren't there, so she called his cell... Maybe it truly was an honest to goodness evil setup.

Seems like if a man was leaving his wife and called the other woman to tell her...even if things got dicey that night with the wife, say, he would surely call the woman he wanted to be with the next day, or the one after that, to talk more? Did Sm try to call Heather's phone on Wed. or Thursday, I wonder...?

If sm was smart and wanted to pretend that he wasn't aware that she was deceased he should have. But I bet money he didn't. I'm not sure if calls and texts show up on a database if the phone has been destroyed. More than likely they do.

On a side note, some may think our brainstorming could be useless but it's my opinion that it's very useful to the prosecution. A roomful of people will think of things not one scholared lawyer would ever dream of! I also believe our thoughts and opinions can be used to gauge jury pools. Like which people to choose for jury. It can also point out to prosecution things that we as a "regular joe/janet" have a hard time swallowing. For instance they may want to expain pings more or explain about how a man in "love" can be made to kill or paricipate in murder. For me if I were on a jury, I would need to have a clear motive. These are seemingly normal people. How does this happen? I wish I could be more useful in finding Heather like with maps, searches, funding and hands-on. I try to get inside this lady and guys head and figure where would they take her afterwards. If this was not planned she'll be near the Ms home. If it was planned then this could be an out of state search I fear. So finding out what happened before the murder imo will help find where she is now. Am I making sense lol. Ty

I'll tell you how they know what the conversation was, it's called fbi, cia, dea, sod, dice. I know it will never come out how they can play peoples phone conversations because that would enrage society but they do. They Do tell us they are allowed legally Not to tell us (denied request for warrant findings because of unknown investigative techniques by the government) they don't have to tell us how they know and are even allowed to lie about how they find things out. Legally allowed to lie..... I guess it's similar to how LE hates crime shows like csi because it teaches the perps how to sidestep them. Imo I've posted some links about it before I know you all think I'm a frootloop but google it. *unknown investigative techniques by the government* it was really eye opening to me. Something called a Super Warrant allows bugging wiretaps of homes also. Remember they went into the Ms house on 21st.
I won't talk about this anymore btw lol sorry rant over. Plus I may have just been put on a list! Lmao

Catlady, I do not believe you are a "frootoop" at all. I have recently been reading information regarding these techniques. I was just unsure to what level of crimes they extend the opportunity to apply such techniques. Thank you for your input!

Great point, IMO, cluciano63. I have wondered this as well. I'm not sure, I'd have to go back and look, but when did it become public knowledge that Heather was missing? I just find it strange there was no outgoing call record to Heather on his phone or tm's phone after the early morning hours of 12/18...I would think sm would definitely be trying to contact Heather once it was made public that she was missing, out of concern and worry. (Of course, there's the chance that he may have, from a different phone or payphone, however, if her phone had been disabled there would be no online record of incoming calls...if her phone had just been misplaced, then I would have thought TE would have seen her incoming call log for later that day when he was checking her phone record on line). That tells me, that Heather's phone had been permanently disabled, intentionally, and sm knew it and he also knew she wouldn't be answering it!! JMO

I having a very hard time trying to figure out why Heather would even call the payphone back after all that time had elapsed...did she think he would just be standing there waiting for her to return a call to him???? That just sounds a little absurd to me....I am starting to think something happened after she talked to her roommate...perhaps tm showed up at Heather's apartment and tm possible made those calls from Heather's phone to make it look like Heather was the one calling them...I don't know...something just isn't settling right with me, the voice of reason says something else has happened in this time frame, and perhaps LE knows but is just not sharing...and that's OK...we don't have to know what they know, as long as they know enough to get a conviction for this awful crime. WHERE'S HEATHER!!!!

I've wondered that too... maybe he didn't tell Heather that he was calling from a pay phone? What if he told her he'd bought a new cell phone after leaving TM & that was his new number... and he didn't really expect her to call him back? Or maybe he called to schedule a time to meet at PTL on the pay phone thinking it couldn't be traced back to him. If he used the pay phone at the Circle K that I found last night, I didn't see any visible cameras so maybe they don't have them or maybe he thought they didn't because he didn't see them... & he didn't plan for the roommate call (which ultimately screwed him).
Just as a side note... that Circle K is in an area of MB that is ridden with crime and homeless people. There are MB police jurisdiction signs posted all over the building and I would find it VERY difficult to believe that they don't have some type of cameras outside.

I've also considered that maybe the phone at the Kangaroo on 10th/Joe White worked back in December but LE has since disabled it for whatever reason? I don't really think that's likely but I guess it could be a possibility.

I think I'm actually going to go drive down that road in its entirety right now while it's daylight and see if there's one I missed... starting at Ocean Blvd & ending past Myrtle Waves... all the way down to the Humane Society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've wondered that too... maybe he didn't tell Heather that he was calling from a pay phone? What if he told her he'd bought a new cell phone after leaving TM & that was his new number... and he didn't really expect her to call him back? Or maybe he called to schedule a time to meet at PTL on the pay phone thinking it couldn't be traced back to him. If he used the pay phone at the Circle K that I found last night, I didn't see any visible cameras so maybe they don't have them or maybe he thought they didn't because he didn't see them... & he didn't plan for the roommate call (which ultimately screwed him).
Just as a side note... that Circle K is in an area of MB that is ridden with crime and homeless people. There are MB police jurisdiction signs posted all over the building and I would find it VERY difficult to believe that they don't have some type of cameras outside.

I've also considered that maybe the phone at the Kangaroo on 10th/Joe White worked back in December but LE has since disabled it for whatever reason? I don't really think that's likely but I guess it could be a possibility.

I think I'm actually going to go drive down that road in its entirety right now while it's daylight and see if there's one I missed... starting at Ocean Blvd & ending past Myrtle Waves... all the way down to the Humane Society.

Cujenn81, Please just be very careful while making your exploratory run, sounds like that area of town is less than desirable...we don't want anything happening to you! Will be anxiously awaiting your discovered results! Thank you so much!

"It is not clear who Sidney Moorer was with at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 18 when he made the call from a payphone on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach to Elvis. The young woman was at home after having been on a date that night..."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Does this mean they're sure he was with someone, just not whom?

Did the payphone area camera show 2 people in a vehicle or 2 people standing near the payphone?

Did the payphone area camera show 2 people in a vehicle or 2 people standing near the payphone?

Cherie.T, I'm not sure it has been confirmed that there were actually 2 people present when sm made his pay-phone call to Heather...I think that is what everyone is trying to figure out. I know in this article the reporter states, "It is not clear who Sidney Moorer was with at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 18 when he made the call from a payphone on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach to Elvis", and the reporter didn't list the reference to which they received their information. If you happen to come across more information regarding this, please post, as I would like to read it, as well. Thank you!

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

Cherie.T, I'm not sure it has been confirmed that there were actually 2 people present when sm made his pay-phone call to Heather...I think that is what everyone is trying to figure out. I know in this article the reporter states, "It is not clear who Sidney Moorer was with at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 18 when he made the call from a payphone on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach to Elvis", and the reporter didn't list the reference to which they received their information. If you happen to come across more information regarding this, please post, as I would like to read it, as well. Thank you!

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

:seeya: Thanks for your reply and the link.
My post should have been worded as a question, lol. I should have said," I wonder if a camera near the payphone showed one or two people ?"

MissouriGranny, TY for your kind concern about my safety. :) My BF left town today so I wasn't able to drag him w/ me this time. But, I'm glad to report back that I made it home safe & sound!

I drove UP 10th/Joe White Ave--starting at Ocean Blvd & ending where the road ends at Grand Strand Humane Society--& looked for any sign of a pay phone along the LEFT side of the road. Then I drove back DOWN again & looked for any sign on the RIGHT side of the road. I figured if I was taking the time to check them out, I needed to be thorough enough to give y'all a definite answer.

Ok, so we knew about the pay phone at the Kangaroo Express on the corner of 10th/Joe White & Seaboard. That's the phone I checked last night that didn't work... not even a dial tone. I even put in 50 cents & dialed my cell number anyway... just to see if I would get a dial tone after I put the change in it. There still wasn't a dial tone & my phone didn't ring... nothing... not even dead air. So, we know the phone on the corner of Seaboard & 10th does not work.

After last night, we know there's another pay phone on 10th/Joe White--at the Circle K, at the intersection of 17 Business AKA Kings Highway. (I really don't know why MB feels the need for all these roads/highways to have multiple names. It's maddening!) That's the phone I used to call my cell... which produced the number (843) 916-4534 on my caller ID. For those of you that might have missed it, I called the phone back while I was still standing by it & it didn't ring. On my phone's end, it rang once & then emitted a screeching noise similar to that of fax machine.

During my trip today, I located one other pay phone. This phone is located at the Family Dollar directly across the street from the Circle K... on the other side of Kings Highway. I'm not gonna lie. I reeeeaaallllyyyy didn't want to stop & check that phone because I didn't feel safe getting out of my car there AT ALL & I had serious doubts it would be the phone SM called Heather from that night anyway. The phone isn't on the corner or next to the road, and I could have easily missed it if I wasn't looking so hard. It's directly in front of the Family Dollar & the back of the phone faces the street... so I couldn't tell if there was an actual phone even in there. I had to park my car in what could almost be considered an alleyway & walk around the corner of the block to reach the phone. But, I knew if I didn't check it out... there could always be the chance that it was the phone SM used. So, I booked it around that corner as fast as I could, & there was a phone in there... but again, no dial tone. I chunked the change in there & dialed my cell (just to be sure) & it was just like the phone at Kangaroo... nothing.

With that being said---I can say w/ 100% confidence that if the phone SM used to call Heather is located on 10th/Joe White Ave, as reported by MSM, it HAD to be the one located at the Circle K. The only exception would be if one of the two non-working phones (at Kangaroo or Family Dollar) was working back in December. However, it seems less likely to me now that the phone at Kangaroo could have been working then now that I know the one at Family Dollar doesn't work either.

Also, I pulled back up to the phone at Circle K to look for cameras again while it was still light outside. I still didn't see anything except for maybe one above the entrance doors. & the signs I mentioned last night that I thought said 'under the jurisdiction of MBPD' actually say 'no loitering'. :D

Anyway, I took a picture of the Family Dollar, the phone at the Circle K, the loitering signs, & what could be a camera above the Circle K's entrance doors. Sorry if they aren't all that great....

1OpXIN1.jpg

wuwjx4T.jpg

A) Camera at Circle K?
B) Circle K pay phone
C) No loitering signs at Circle K
D) Family Dollar

I'm confused why the search for a different payphone? The pay phone call from SM was confirmed to be the pay phone at the Kangaroo Express on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach. It doesn't work now but that doesn't mean it wasn't operational 4 months ago. Is LE not believed on this detail?
Do you have a link for that? Please? I just need to see a link so I can put it on the map.

The article says matter of factly the Ms both were home at Heather's 3:17 call that was answered, as if there is some proof they were both there, and if that's the case, then maybe there's proof specifically when someone next left the home and specifically who, as in who and what vehicle left (as in going the landing). Trying to think of ways you know someone is home- eye witness, camera sees them coming/going, proof the person was on the phone or online- anyway, the article suggests LE knows for certain they were both home when that call was answered.
Weird that this article says they were both home. The pictures with the time line from the bond hearing states that at 3:17 "Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approximately 3 miles from the boat landing." That is not "both of them" (TM and SM) being home, just Sidney (or at least Sidney's phone).

Did someone who was at the hearing post that Elder said both were home, or could this be a mis-quote by media?

I'm confused why the search for a different payphone? The pay phone call from SM was confirmed to be the pay phone at the Kangaroo Express on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach. It doesn't work now but that doesn't mean it wasn't operational 4 months ago. Is LE not believed on this detail?

Do you have a link to the confirmation of this? I tend to agree with you about this, but there has been so much discussion of different payphones it is confusing. Please post the confirmation if you have it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back