The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cujenn - Thank you for your payphone work - you are a Great Sleuther! But, PLEASE take your boyfriend when you go into that part of town.

I agree! I never get out of my car around there! You are brave...but stop it!

I can't see the pay phone call being a "lure" attempt. For me, four minutes is a pretty long call, not a short one. And then just give up? Unless Heather happens to call back? Does not make sense. I think SM was out of the house, without his phone, and decided to call her. And then went back home.

Hoping BW knows more, i.e if Heather had arranged to call him later or to meet him. Or if she said she was not going to talk to him again but then changed her mind. Her call to BW was so short...but maybe they carried on with texting or messaging. BW could have lots of info, actually. Jmo

I'm sorry hoppy, I thought we were allowed to talk about the stuff from court? This is what I was talking about...??

Nov. 3, 2013

To Heather.. by the way dad no longer owns a phone.

The prosecutor also presented timeline of several phone calls and video that was captured the night/morning that Heather Elvis disappeared from Peachtree Boat Landing.

4ever,

Have to be careful here, but hoppy is not saying we can't discuss the bond hearing information. She is saying the nature of the text, particularly *who* doesn't have a phone anymore... might lead some to believe TM didn't send it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And speaking of the "no longer owns a phone" text, I find it interesting HRE texted back a single period. Is that text-language for "stop?" As in, stop texting me? Or is it just an acknowledgement like, Roger that, message received?

I had a quick thought... hope this is the correct place for it. please help me with this idea, as I'm still quite loopy.

have we ever played with the idea that SM was at Heathers apt during that two hour gap... it's odd, to me... he calls right at the end of her date... what if he came by... they did whatever... he ends up back home... what if it was the M's that had that four min chat?

maybe this idea can easily be dismissed, we don't have times on ie charges, or do we?

this case makes my head rattled and confused, add in massive pain and minimal pain meds and I'm a hot mess trying to make sense of things.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

How much would a 4 minute pay phone call cost these days? And, does the operator still come on and ask for more $ at some point?

I had a quick thought... hope this is the correct place for it. please help me with this idea, as I'm still quite loopy.

have we ever played with the idea that SM was at Heathers apt during that two hour gap... it's odd, to me... he calls right at the end of her date... what if he came by... they did whatever... he ends up back home... what if it was the M's that had that four min chat?

maybe this idea can easily be dismissed, we don't have times on ie charges, or do we?

this case makes my head rattled and confused, add in massive pain and minimal pain meds and I'm a hot mess trying to make sense of things.

I have wondered about this possibility as well. I realize LE says HRE left her condo immediately after the 2nd phone conversation and may have video evidence that she left alone. I am thinking it was unlikely but you never know!

However, if you can bear with my non linear thoughts, it all made me curious about where SM and HRE conducted their affair from approximately June to October. Did they really tryst in her car or his truck(s)? I am thinking perhaps, but even more likely is that they were able to score some cheap motel-hotel rooms around MB. I visited the are twice 20 years ago when I was a teenager so please excuse my ignorance or assumptions, but even in the busy summer season I would think they may have been able to get a room for a few ours so they could be alone together. I am thinking PTL was a spot they frequented to sit and chat and kiss during the nascent stages of their affair.

HRE is so gorgeous, such a catch for SM. I don't see HRE "settling" for trysts in a car when there are so many motels and hotels all over. Add in the difficulties with logistics regarding trysts at SM's compound or HRE's apartment.

Whew, sorry to go off on a tangent and apologies to take Floridamomma for using her comment as a springboard to speculate.

And speaking of the "no longer owns a phone" text, I find it interesting HRE texted back a single period. Is that text-language for "stop?" As in, stop texting me? Or is it just an acknowledgement like, Roger that, message received?

I was thinking period, discussion over. However, it also crossed my mind that it could have been an accidental sending of the period Because HRE was perhaps fumbling with the phone? I know my hands would be shaking if I'd gotten that text. I'm also very clumsy and have accidentally sent gibberish or blank texts accidentally. JMO but I do think the period was deliberate and it was like period " this conversation is finished, the end. Like. Getting the last word without saying anything.

I'm sorry hoppy, I thought we were allowed to talk about the stuff from court? This is what I was talking about...??

Nov. 3, 2013

To Heather.. by the way dad no longer owns a phone.

The prosecutor also presented timeline of several phone calls and video that was captured the night/morning that Heather Elvis disappeared from Peachtree Boat Landing.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I was inferring that someone OTHER THAN TM sent that text....as in someone else from the home (which is what we can't discuss). Maybe someone else in the home was trying to 'help' SM out by alerting Heather. by the way ...dad... no longer owns a phone.

I was thinking period, discussion over. However, it also crossed my mind that it could have been an accidental sending of the period Because HRE was perhaps fumbling with the phone? I know my hands would be shaking if I'd gotten that text. I'm also very clumsy and have accidentally sent gibberish or blank texts accidentally. JMO but I do think the period was deliberate and it was like period " this conversation is finished, the end. Like. Getting the last word without saying anything.

In my experience -- sending a "." as a repy text is a way of saying "I'm done with this"

Whew, sorry to go off on a tangent and apologies to take Floridamomma for using her comment as a springboard to speculate.

no apology necessary, that's what it's all about! you got me thinking about where they would have met... see, there are so very many aspects of this case, so many layers. no way can one mind come up with all of the possible "answers" here... and yet one, probably two minds could easily answer the only damn question that matters anymore: WHERE IS SWEET HEATHER?!

In my experience -- sending a "." as a repy text is a way of saying "I'm done with this"

Hey hoppy, sorry about earlier obtuseness! Yes I agree with this..the period is used for that. Also in HE springme account she used a "." In just that manner. I hope I'm allowed to say that! :scared: I'm like a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs in here!

How much would a 4 minute pay phone call cost these days? And, does the operator still come on and ask for more $ at some point?

I haven't used a pay phone in years. Unless things have changed, I don't think more $ would be asked for unless the caller was calling long distance. IMO

IMO I would think they have him on camera & admission by him to report it like this.

"Sidney Moorer spoke to Elvis from the payphone for more than four minutes."

And this call, it could be TM or SM. I also wonder if it was a voice call or text! Above it says "spoke" & this says "conversation"

At 2:29 a.m. , she called the payphone back, but no one answered. Elvis, who was still at her home, then called Sidney Moorer’s cell phone at 3:16 a.m. and again a minute later. During that call, someone answered the phone and there was a 4:15 minute conversation.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I was inferring that someone OTHER THAN TM sent that text....as in someone else from the home (which is what we can't discuss). Maybe someone else in the home was trying to 'help' SM out by alerting Heather. by the way ...dad... no longer owns a phone.

Oh WOW, hoppy! I never thought about THAT.

I thought the guy she was on the date with assured LE that it was after 2am when he left her and that she hadn't taken any calls while they were together. Am I mistaken?

Phone call refresher:

Here is the timeline that the prosecution presented of Dec. 18:

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Anybody else wonder if SM had a "bat" phone that TM didn't know about?

Sent from my Galaxy S4, using Tapatalk Blue.

Excellent point. Makes sense! :thumb:

Anybody else wonder if SM had a "bat" phone that TM didn't know about?

Sent from my Galaxy S4, using Tapatalk Blue.

:dunno: If he did, then why use a pay phone? :waitasec:

For me, it opens up the possibilities of so many other things happening. What I mean is, if I was a jury member and this is the timeline and I was still told that during those few minutes she was kidnapped and murdered AT PTL, I would have a very, very hard time believing that. Also, being then told that the car was found and that the police let her father drive it home which suggests there was no crime scene at the time of arrival. I am really struggling to see things. I know murder can happen in one second. But, with this timeline, there is no time to clean up anything.

Also, heather would have most likely got in the front seat. The theory is that she was strangled from behind. They would not have continued to drive with her down the road for fear someone would see her. So, I question how they were able to kidnap her, murder her get her wherever (backseat) and get past that video camera so quickly. My guess is they are not on camera and that will hurt the case because there is no proof which one if any did it.

I still go back to one of them or both showing up at her house after the pay phone calls. Him, not to hurt her and Tammy because she was pissed.

If she was strangled from behind and then pushed to the floor of the truck,she wouldn't be seen.

Have they explained the timeline of the date verses the phone log? Also, is there a timeline of the indecent expo's?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back