the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He must have had very clean closet shelves, if she was always dusting there. So she saw the gun twice while cleaning, and once when she shot him - when did he tell her it was unloaded? When did he load it in front of her? Where did he bet the ammo from, if she saw him load it?

I was thinking the exact same thing as you.Nice catch with her lies.

" I think I was wearing a '49's shirt". WTF, here we go with all these idiotic details.

My darling twin grandson called 911 when he was about 4 years old. Then he ran through the house yelling, "I called 911!!" My son received a phone call right away from them, he explained what had happened but a police officer still came out to the house. Even though my grandson was hiding under his bed, my son made him come downstairs to face the officer. Let's just say he never did that again!!

Another lie Jodi!

My sons daycare taught them about pulling the fire alarm. Same thing happened at my house only the cry was 'I made the fireman come'. :floorlaugh:

Back to detailed blah, blah, blah testimony. She can remember the shirt she wore in the U-haul.

Okay then.

It will not go unnoticed by the jury that she is back to details when she only has "fog" when Juan questions her.

Juror question
how many times in total did you see TA' ?
3 times . . . once shown, once cleaning, once on June 4

missed second

were you and Matt McCartney living in separate city when you saw Bianca ..
yes he was in crater lake - national park
were you broken up at that time
I guess - we didn't break up - he still came to my house for sex and stuff - I don't know what he was thinking

TA . . . the knife
You don't remember the knife

you say you remember putting the knife in dishwasher but you say you heard it drop on the tile floor
I have a vague memory of doing that . . . I remember hearing it hit floor but I did dishes - same knife used in rope cutting.

did you take photo of yourself . . . .in the truck

I took picture with makeup on to hide bruises . . . .makeup not make a record of them . . .it was to not make a record of them

how many phone calls . . . texts . . . #362, #366,
texts, and emails on the 3rd and 4th. . .
Jodi reviews records counting them. . . .

GO JURORS GO!

The questions are stumping her!!!! because no one is objecting!!

Did she just blow it? Didn't she testify before the break that she saw Travis take gun and go somewhere in December? She didn't include that when she just answered juror question and said only saw gun three times.

I'm thinking she jacked herself in 15 mins!

It amazes me how the lies just flow out of her hole, I mean mouth

andddd ive fallen asleep waiting for her to answer ZzzZzzzZ

Crap! I got distracted cleaning the bathroom and lost track of time!

How many jury questions have I missed? Are they good questions? Do they give us any clue what the jury is thinking?

For having such an advanced vocabulary, she is a very slow reader. Pfffft! lol

OMG, Juan cracks me up! So when you went to get the gun you weren't worried about "neatness"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH