the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was laughing at Jodi and her use (and misuse) of "big words" and unnecessary descriptions. She makes me think of Oswald, the prison inmate on In Living Color who always talks in ridiculously big words, none of which he understands, and most of which he mixes up in a hodgepodge of existing words. It got me to thinking about her story. Here it is, in a nutshell, in Jodi-Speak, followed by translations:

Jodi:
I would proclaim in the affirmative that it is within the realm of possibility that I may have assisted the individual with the appellation of Travis Alexander to embark upon his glorious journey from the terrestrial world into the celestrial world, with the caveat that he may have journeyed to the subterrestrial world; I wouldn't be privy to that informational data of the post-terrestrial sphere of existence.
(Translation: Yes, I killed Travis Alexander.)

The person of whom you are speaking was not inclined to indulge me (that is to say, mySELF) with tender, considerational behavior.
(Translation: He was mean to me.)

The decedent bestowed upon me the appellation of Tri-Orificed Astonishmentalitation.
(Translation: He called me a 3-hole wonder.)

The male subject of our discussion and I engaged in carnal relations, which is to say, copulation of the intercoursal, oral, and buttal variety.
(Translation: We had sex.)

Our sexual activity involved bondage of the upholstery cord loose wrist noosal variety intended to bind the articulation between the forearm and the hand.
(Translation: He tied me up.)

The upholstery cord loose wrist noosal raw material was first prepared by severing it with a keen-edged instrument of cutlery.
(Translation: He cut the rope with a knife.)

I initiated a series of digital photo-opticular events via the use of a mechanical shutterbox-like piece of equipment which utilizes light and opticalative states of being to produce lifelike images to be viewed and/or retrieved at a later point in time. He was moist and not garbed in traditional textiles gathered together by twisted filaments in the shape of a human body.
(Translation: I took photos of him in the shower. He was wet and naked.)

He lifted my body and hurled it to the floor with great force and in a violent manner whereupon I landed upon my spine.
(Translation: He body-slammed me.)

I extricated myself from his attempted pintintinilation and scurried down the corridor betwixt the bathing quarters and the room designed to accommodate the suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness, whereupon I pivoted to the right and entered the enclosed recess typically used to store apparel, footwear and other miscellaneous items.
(Translation: I ran through the hallway and into the closet.)

I placed the door into a position that would render an intruder temporarily (for a split-second) helpless to enter the space within which I was located.
(Translation: I shut the door.)

I leaped ever skyward, briefly placing an appendage of the metacarpal variety onto the edge of a thin slab of wood fixed horizontally to a frame (for supporting objects) in order to gain height. I then affixed my hands upon a weapon that would be capable of propelling metal projectiles with great force and brought the weapon back with me when I plummeted back to the lower gravitational limit, landing in a nimble manner on the afforementioned appendages of the metacarpal variety. The aforementioned weapon may or may not have previously been encased in a sheathlike carrying pouch; said pouch was not surrounding the firearm at that moment in the space-time continuum.
(Translation: I jumped up and grabbed a gun that may or may not have previously been in a holster.)

The weapon may or may not have been occupying space within a rectangular receptacle consisting of corrugated cardboard.
(Translation: The gun may or may not have been in a box.)

I then moved my legs in a rapid, rhythmic manner in order to propel me out the alternate doorway and back into the bathing quarters; the room is also used to collect and dispose of human excrement and liquid bodily wastes.
(Translation: I ran into the bathroom; that's the room where people also pee and poop, just in case the jury didn't already know the definition of "bathroom".)

The subject then proceeded to propel himself toward me in an aggressive manner that would be best described as that of a defensive player in American or Canadian football who is positioned just behind the line of scrimmage. He was uttering derogatory epithets and threatening to terminate my essential natural processes.
(Translation: Travis lunged at me like a linebacker and said "*advertiser censored****g kill you, *advertiser censored*!".)

The weapon within my bent digits (one more bent than the others) discharged just as his body impacted my corporeal vessel and sent us both hurtling to the floor.
(Translation: The gun went off just before he knocked me off my feet.)

I extricated my corpus from his own maniacal and heavily-weighted corporeal instrument.
(Translation: I was partially under him, but managed to get out from under him. )

The events that thereafter occurred cannot be recalled in any reliable fashion by the organ residing within my cranium, although the events have a quality that may or may not be described as a mixture consisting of liquid particles dispersed in a gaseous medium.
(Translation: I dont remember. I was in a fog.)

I DO recall the audio effect of the keen-edged piece of cutlery landing upon the tiled lower enclosing surface upon which one walks.
(Translation: I remember the knife clattering on the floor.)

When I regained my memory and cognition, I was driving within an arid, barren wasteland.
(Translation: I came to in the desert.)

My lowest appendages of a metacarpal variety were no longer encased in its customary footwear, nor was any footwear apparent within the vehicle.
(Translation: I was barefoot.)

I performed an ablution to remove debris and excess human vascular system fluid with the usage of clear fluid which was purchased in bulk from a merchant of miscellaneous items that may only be exchanged for monetary tokens from a member of a private society.
(Translation: I washed the blood off with water from Costco.)

I hurled the firearm used to commit a possible homicidal act into the arid, barren wasteland.
(Translation: I threw the damn gun into the desert.)

I then proceeded to direct my rented vehicle to another state within the Northern Hemisphere, specifically within the United States ) for the purposes of assembling with another member of the Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, with whom I had been in electronic and vocal communication, but had not laid eyes upon in the corporeal sense.
(Translation: I drove to Utah to meet a potential sucke--ummm--vict--ummm matrimonial life partner in person.)

We pressed our cavities containing the structures used in mastication together, may or may not have comingled our tongual muscles, and ground our genitals together in a rhythmic manner.
(Translation: We hung out.)

When next I endeavored to operate the vehicle of the Budget clan, I was stopped by a member of the local regulatory force that is employed to maintain order in a civilized society. I was informed that my placard which proclaims the legal status of the vehicle's permission to be upon a public roadway was positioned with the upper part undermost.
(Translation: I was stopped for driving with an upside-down license plate.)

Several hours later my companion and I once again engaged in light carnal activity, but we did not proceed to the point of penile/vaginal penetration, nor did we remove our lower, textured coverings.
(Translation: We hung out some more.)

I departed from my companion's abode in the Beehive State, destined for my own abode in the far northern extreme of the state named for it's resemblance to a hot Spanish oven in a municipality so-named when a stretched BAKERY sign was inadvertently read backwards and was missing the letter B. I did not, at any time, enter the city upon a dessicated lake consisting of sodium crystals.
(Translation: I left and never, ever, ever was in Salt Lake City.)

THAT is so jodi and Juan called her out on every crazy answer LOVE IT.

Keep in mind, however, we all know JA is capable of logging onto random computers and "hitting backspace"....

You can draw your own conclusions, but just bc there was activity on his computer at that time, it doesn't mean HE was using it. Did he actually check his email at 4am like the expert said or was it really JA snooping (per usual!??!?!?). I know where I'd place my bet!!!

You're right... AND if you search the history and click on something that was visited earlier... It will show on the history in the same form.

What's everyone's guess on what day the jury will start deliberating?
How long they will deliberate?
And, of course, the verdict.

I'll start. March 25th, Monday. Two days. 1st degree murder.

Do we have to factor in the sound system delays?

I'm not blaming him first of all for his murder. But no, I dont think based on what we know, he tried to hard to end it. Actually I believe maybe had he filed an order of protection against JA and stopped talking/having sex with her, she may possibly have been scared away.

Call my thoughts presumptuous it you choose, I'm ok with that...
An order of protection does squat...especially if the stalker lives out of State. Trust me, I know. It didn't prevent mine from doing many hateful things to hurt me. I was lucky that I had an entire country separating my stalker/sociopath. Was I still scared. Absolutely! I don't think this is about Travis not trying hard enough (because he liked having sex with this sociopath)...IMO, that's victimizing Travis all over again.

Doesnt seem to matter, he apparently let her in each time and he's an adult sure he knew about 911, except there must have been something in it for him or he would and could have stopped it...Locked doors, close doggy door whatever, he was capable of changing the circumstances if he wanted to bad enough.

Sometimes things such as pieces of paper, changing locks, or whatever DON'T stop everyone. It's hard to say now if any of that would have stopped her, but she is the type of crazy that I wouldn't be surprised if it hadn't. Without hardcore proof, LE won't take much action on stalking either. Calling 911 wouldn't have helped. What proof did he have to show LE? Pictures? A log? A paper trail? Recordings? Probably not. They couldn't just take him at his word without proof, and without that stuff LE couldn't have done much. He also had NO clue what kind of crazy she was and figured he could handle it.

Many women have found themselves in the same situation as well....yet many people don't blame women victims for a crime like this-I guess men are maybe stereotypically supposed to be less easy to manipulate and they are supposed to be able to be more aggressive and to nip things in the bud without any trouble and the female in question is supposed to go away meekly. Sociopathic/psychopathic stalkers of any gender don't work like that, and unless someone has actually dealt with it for themselves no one has any idea what it is like to deal with a person like this.

IMO, Mr. Martinez should have shut up about the Book of Mormon. Did he not know that Nephi beheaded Laban?

I know nearly nothing about Mormonism except what I've seen on South Park, some vague memories from the early 90's when some missionaries visited me and my flatmate so that she could run rings around their logic until they gave up and went away, and this ...

[video=youtube;_iVWg5T7fXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVWg5T7fXM[/video]

However, I didn't see the point of the religious questioning at all, because I think it's fairly obvious that Jodi's conversion was just a load of BS. Mormonism might have been relevant to Travis, but not to Jodi IMO.

Ok well I dont know who it was, but someone was per testimony..... He could have locked his door if it wasnt him..
He had no idea Jodi was coming....and per friends he didn't lock his doors. So....had he known Jodi was coming he likely would have done that. Hindsight of the living is always 20/20.

So are ya'll thinking she killed him immediately on arriving at his house and was then watching music videos on youtube on his computer?

No .. not at all .. but I do think she snuck in at 4am. Perhaps she crept into his bed after reading his emails? No sure. But don't believe her 'entering the house' version of events for an instant.

That is not what I meant. I meant that she wanted to look like a devout mormon only to be accepted by Travis and his friends, hence keeping the "appearance" of being mormon. She wasn't really interested in becoming mormon, it only benefited her to get closer to Travis.

Most people know I'm active in a support group helping people keep their families together after leaving Mormonism. So I have experienced personally and heard stories about the underbelly of the Mormon Church.

Frankly, whatever religion or ideology it was that had conventions in Las Vegas and Oklahoma with wild parties (remember that digusting smile on Gus when he talked about the parties?) where Jodi could meet rich, naive men, THAT would have been her religion of choice. Her history shows her switching to match the man she's after. She is a sexual predator and if she has to say she believes in Scientology, or Heaven's Gate, she will pretend to be that.

She only stayed with Mormonism so she could crawl along her web to the next man she had bundled, ready to suck his life out. This Black Widow was going merrily along moving up her PPL web to the next victim struggling in her web, Ryan B. She would not have stayed Mormon without PPL.

Remember the activities the Mormon Singles did? We watch movies. We bake cookies. We hang out. We go to Chili's. No alcohol, no fancy coffee drinks, no sex. I don't think so.

So are ya'll thinking she killed him immediately on arriving at his house and was then watching music videos on youtube on his computer?

I don't think anyone believes that she killed him before 4am on June 4th... jmv

Sometimes things such as pieces of paper, changing locks, or whatever DON'T stop everyone. It's hard to say now if any of that would have stopped her, but she is the type of crazy that I wouldn't be surprised if it hadn't. Without hardcore proof, LE won't take much action on stalking either. Calling 911 wouldn't have helped. What proof did he have to show LE? Pictures? A log? A paper trail? Recordings? Probably not. They couldn't just take him at his word without proof, and without that stuff LE couldn't have done much. He also had NO clue what kind of crazy she was and figured he could handle it.

Many women have found themselves in the same situation as well....yet many people don't blame women victims for a crime like this-I guess men are maybe stereotypically supposed to be less easy to manipulate and they are supposed to be able to be more aggressive and to nip things in the bud without any trouble and the female in question is supposed to go away meekly. Sociopathic/psychopathic stalkers of any gender don't work like that, and unless someone has actually dealt with it for themselves no one has any idea what it is like to deal with a person like this.

I agree with you except he could have stopped the sex at least 7 months before when she moved if not before and the excuse he's a man doesn't fly with me.

This is just my opinion, but I think TA having sex with a willing partner is a long shot from "she was wearing a skirt, how could he not rape her". The most obvious difference is consent. It was clear from the tape recording that JA knew TA wasn't going to marry her. He wasn't leading her on, he was indulging in a friends with benefits with someone who had sociopathic tendencies. Was he careless, perhaps, but mostly he was a victim.

Am I the only one who thinks that Travis had real feelings for JA? I really felt when he talked about how she hurt him more then any other person that he was speaking from the heart. If she hadn't have made herself so available to him so soon he may actually have considered marrying her. Ironically, by giving herself so willingly to Travis she thought she would get what she wanted from him when she might have had more of a chance if she hadn't been so easy.

I know nearly nothing about Mormonism except what I've seen on South Park, some vague memories from the early 90's when some missionaries visited me and my flatmate so that she could run rings around their logic until they gave up and went away, and this ...

The Osmonds - Love Me For A Reason - YouTube

However, I didn't see the point of the religious questioning at all, because I think it's fairly obvious that Jodi's conversion was just a load of BS. Mormonism might have been relevant to Travis, but not to Jodi IMO.

Can you please tell me how you insert the You Tube video like that?

No I think Straitfan is referring to Jodi testifying that he was watching youtube when she got there and they went to sleep until 1pm the 4th.

It is clear she arrived there at approx. 4am.

I don't think anyone believes that she killed him before 4am on June 4th... jmv

I agree with you except he could have stopped the sex at least 7 months before when she moved if not before and the excuse he's a man doesn't fly with me.

There's a simple answer for why Travis kept having sex with Jodi.

He liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member