the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means there is no evidence of bruises on her neck in Jodi-speak.
But it still totally happened! Your eyes are just playing tricks on you. The bruises really ARE there, underneath all the makeup, because what might have happened if Travis' family somehow happened upon a random photo of Jodi in a U-Haul years after his death and magically pieced together a guy they'd known his entire life was really a closet monster who choked innocent girls just trying to live a good, God-fearing life apart from their abuser.

(Run on sentence from hell quite deliberate. :biggrin:)

This is slightly off topic but I thought you would all find this amusing. Dr Drew (being a local guy to LA) is a frequent morning guest on our local rock station KROQ and was on this morning. A few days ago he had floor seats at the LA Lakers/Torono game, and Kobe Bryant came over to talk to him. The DJs this morning asked Dr Drew what Kobe said. Drew said that Kobe whispered to him, "We gotta chit chat about this Jodi Arias chick!" Apparently all the Lakers are following the case too. (And I love the visual of Kobe using the phrase "chit chat").

I suppose this is basic legal tactics, but I don't understand why she told such poorly thought out stories? Doesn't her DT go over these stories with her and are allowed to say, now that just won't work, you can't get all that done in 62 seconds (or you can't fly to the top of a closet...) etc? Or is the DT not allowed to do that?

I think that they probably have. I also think she goes 'rogue' because she thinks she's smarter and knows better than her DT.

It would of course be interesting to have 2 players actually simulate the entire JA story of the bathroom death struggle in order to map time and event duration. JA’s story is on its face utterly preposterous and a total fabrication. Serious trial observers debate the actual crime.
The following must be accounted for:

START WATCH=

*Travis in the shower sitting position
*The camera angle goes askew. TA arises and assumes a standing position.
*A struggle ensues. TA fights and sustains deep defensive wounds to his hands.
*Knife thrusts to TA body. TA manages to get to the bathroom sink. A considerable amount of blood is expelled at or on the sink. TA expectorates a substantial amount of blood spatter.
*Some 20 knife thrusts to the back torso and back of head. (To land a knife wound into skin muscle and cartilage, free the knife, re-*advertiser censored* the hand and land another blow takes time. Example- try landing 20 blows into a slab of ham and clock yourself and note how much time elapses!)
*Movement down the bathroom hallway.
*JA positions herself over TA body in order to gain optimal purchase so as to slice his throat back to the vertebral column.
*The dropped camera has to be moved to a new position.
*TA has to bleed out to the point of unconsciousness.
*TA’s near dead body has to be positioned so that JA can haul the corpse back into the bathroom,

STOP WATCH

I believe it is conventional wisdom that the events above could occur in the space of 62 seconds but such activity would be characterized as “frenzied”.

The Shot Second Theory –

Once JA gets the corpse back into bathroom she has ample time to access the gun, and shoot him in the head. The shot is from the JA standing position to TA recumbent position ie angled downward from right to left.
One theory as to why JA would shoot TA post mortem= is to prepare the crime scene AS IF there was more than one assailant. The two weapon crime would be viewed as a community effort of two or more thus exculpating JA.
To bolster this theory please note that JA independently asked Agent Flores if the crime had been committed by more than one person. This strange question was posed because JA wanted an indication if the complexity of the crime scene was being interpreted the way she had set it up. That is, TA murder must have been a two person effort.
There is in fact a video on You Tube, where someone reenacted the whole scenario - very well done
if im correct it was adressed to Brian Carr who so openly and disgustingly defends JA....

sorry i dont have the link but it can be found in earlier threads...or by maybe start a search on You Tube/Jodi arias/Brian Carr

No, I don't believe there is proof. I think she did maid work in exchange for money she owed him. Such as the car, trips, etc. It was to help pay off her debts.

Is that all we know? Did any roomies confirm that she cleaned there or when or if it ended? I'm having trouble with the idea that he would pay her to clean..she owed him money and, why have her be there more rather than less?

Yeah, I agree, it's frustrating watching her contradict herself when he's trying to make a point. I don't know about the quote? The names come up auto for me. Welcome on board by the way! :seeya::seeya:

Thanks for the welcome! A great group of people here for sure.

(I'm testing the quote thingy to you - pushed "quote" thing in the bottom right of your post.)

Yeah, I agree, it's frustrating watching her contradict herself when he's trying to make a point. I don't know about the quote? The names come up auto for me. Welcome on board by the way! :seeya::seeya:

I enjoyed how her definition of "ground" kept changing. It's not the ground if a bath mat is present;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what I thought he said as well. The pic was not allowed in after sidebar.
I'm confused on the dates. Wouldn't the pic of her neck have been after the supposed April incident? On June 3rd, Arias hadn't seen Travis in person since April, right?

I have watched this scene of JA crying and sniffling during the JM cross many times.

I think this activity was a total ACT and was instigated on cue.
If you look carefully at JA face and eyes – there are NO tears streaming down her cheek. Her eyes are not wet. JA grabbed a Kleenex to wipe her nose and NOT her eyes. There was NO mucous coming out of her nose. She managed to cover her face with her hair, her hands, and the Kleenex to conceal the lack of moisture and mucus.

Also there was NO change in color of JA facial skin during this “display”. She was NOT flushed by redness as would normally be detected in her cheeks, below her eyes, her forehead, or chin.
The “sobbing” was PURE THEATER and nothing else.

Finally when the jury left and the camera scanned to JA standing at the defense chair she was composed, calm and showed NO evidence of having cried.

In contradistinction note Janine Driver’s (The Human Lie Detector on the Dr Drew show) admission of being abused by a spouse. Her eyes welled up with tears and tears flowed down her cheek. Her cheeks and chin and forehead were flushed and reddened.This was authentic grief.

She has to cover her mouth to hide her smirk when she's "crying". If you watch some of the footage of her "tears", you can see her smile briefly before she covers her mouth. In one of the threads someone took a screen shot of it. She's an empty void.

Can somebody please please please link me to chat? I have the link but can't find the websleuths channel. TIA.

That won't happen because it would draw public attention to yet another Mormon murderer. The biggest concern, number one priority, for church leaders is bad publicity.

Also, just FYI, no one is actually ever "removed" from the Mormon church membership list. A note is added to the file that the member has been ex'd, or resigned, requested no-contact, etc. This is because that person may show up again in some other part of the world pretending to be a member in good standing. Or pretending to be a new convert.

I disagree with your description of what the number one priority of the Mormon church is....but, we've been asked not to get into these discussions here, so I will leave it at that.

Hubby just called to remind me of a few things that need done around the house before I have to be in court at 1:30. bwahahaha!:great::great:

That won't happen because it would draw public attention to yet another Mormon murderer. The biggest concern, number one priority, for church leaders is bad publicity.

Also, just FYI, no one is actually ever "removed" from the Mormon church membership list. A note is added to the file that the member has been ex'd, or resigned, requested no-contact, etc. This is because that person may show up again in some other part of the world pretending to be a member in good standing. Or pretending to be a new convert.

I imagine if anyone in the LDS church thinks JA is actually a Mormon at this point and not a convert of convenience, then they would easily believe I'm the Queen of Sheba. She had no problem sending a veiled threat to the church in her rejected plea that implied she would "regret" having to trash it or the reputation of TA to save her life.

This whole trial to me is Travis v. Travesty.

It's not murder one if she doesn't use the gun to kill him, per the ME's testimony.

Premeditated means planned. What if she planned on grabbing one of his knives once she was at his house? If we believe anything she says, she claims she was in his house watching him on the computer for quite awhile before he noticed she was there. . . .She could have already gone to the kitchen and grabbed the knife of her choice before going to his office.

I'd watch Juan Martinez read the phone book.

You're killing me here..............

floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Expert witness for today sounds like a Bozo Baez hired gun paid to add professional BS details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay