The Rev Richard G#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but how long has this Zenaida been in Florida?

Because if Zanny the Invisananny babysat for 2 years.. wouldn't the car by June 2008 have Florida tags??

Did the real Z go to University of Florida? Is her birthday in Sept?

Does anybody remember theconnection of the real ZG to the Tattoo place?

Thanks for your help Jolynna. It is not that I am trying to discredit ZG but I would like to pin down a few things based upon actual statements.
Not speculation.

My belief currently that Casey spread a very large generalized net and she caught someone in that net.

However, my second thought is that she new of the name Zenaida either through the neighbor's name or through Cast Iron Tattoos.
Casey's had friends that worked at Cast Iron Tattoos Danny C., Jonathon D. & Bobby LW. They testified that Casey used to come by even before she got her tattoo in July.

Without divulging details that were on ZG's myspace, someone close to her had friended Cast Iron Tattoos & had their logo (and only that tattoo shop logo) on their myspace. So someone close to ZG was at least aware of Cast Iron Tattoos.

Casey told LE that Zany was 5' and weighed 140 lb. I'll look for where I read it yesterday and link it A.S.A.P.

I haven't seen an LE report where Casey describes Zany as looking like a model or a 10.

hmmm, and yet both CA and GA describe a gorgeous godess, almost like they rehearsed it.

To get back on topic..

At this point we know this from LE Documents
1. Everyone interviewed said Casey called the caretaker NANNY, SITTER or ZANNY.
2. Richard Grund in his Sept interview used the name Zenaida Gonazlez.

hmmm, and yet both CA and GA describe a gorgeous godess, almost like they rehearsed it.

I think they did rehearse it. I wonder if Casey described her that way (adding to her description) while home between jailings.

I always thought that it sounded rather fishy that RG remembered these names that KC rattled off to him two years prior to the interview. Zenaida is a bizarre name at that. I certainly would not be able to remember first and last names of an invisinanny, her mutual acquaintance, said acquaintance's son. Of course, maybe he wrote it down or has an incredible memory.... I could see someone remembering the name Zanny because it rhymes with nanny, but that would be all I believe. It almost sounds like he wanted to say that KC was lying about all of this for two years.

Out of all of the scummy list of characters in this circus, the ONLY ones I believe to be telling the absolute truth are the GRUND FAMILY! They have NO reason to lie. I believe he remembered this, as he seems like one of the most "together" person I have ever seen.

It's just horrendous what the A's are doing to this family. Just horrendous.

To get back on topic..

At this point we know this from LE Documents
1. Everyone interviewed said Casey called the caretaker NANNY, SITTER or ZANNY.
2. Richard Grund in his Sept interview used the name Zenaida Gonazlez.

I think Richard G. may have heard the whole ZG name at a later time and thinks he heard it before.

People's memories under pressure are not infallible.

However, if the invisinanny was in Florida for more than 1 year she would have had to get new plates or they would be expired. UNLESS, the invisananny drove back to NY to get new tags once per year.

Also when getting a new car such as Zenaida did in 2008. How did she get by using her old car tags from a previous state? I would think she lived in FL at the time of car purchase?

Renew via mail. You don't have to drive back to NY.
Re: new car, you could be right, or she still considered NY "home" and maybe knew someone to get a better deal. No biggie, especially if she took trips to NY already to visit...

I've been circling around this, too. I mean, the fact that Casey claimed to have dropped Caylee off there WITH a ZG, and the fact that it was (if I'm not mistaken) in a date when ZG had been in- I mean...what are the odds?!

Did I read somewhere that the "nanny's" apartment that Casey took them to was near the floor model, or was empty? That says to me that maybe ZG was looking at the apartment...I could be mistaken, though.

This case cannot possibly get anymore confusing.

Hi Babycat, according to the docs regarding the Sawgrass employee interviews ZG looked at apartment #110 (the groundfloor model room) which shares the same stairwell as apartment #210 above it which was/had been vacant for months in June '08 for repairs/construction.

I remember when it happened.

Originally the ZG was found because of a myspace friend in common with one of Casey's friends. There was a PICTURE OF A SILVER VEHICLE on ZG's myspace. That set off everything.

Ok, on July 17th we have a poster making the 17th post of the whole Caylee thread pointing to ZG (the real one) UNKNOWINGLY actually pointing out the one who went to Sawgrass and that was identified by police.

bolded by me above... so we at WS set everything off pointing to this ZG?

ZG's MySpace was heavily talked about EVEN BEFORE we heard Casey's description on the jail video or read any affidavits.

Cindy is on here in August.... (really need to see the video where Casey STATES it was a Ford Focus) BEFORE any jail video and descriptions of ZG are released to the public.

JB states in a NG on July 18th the first show about Caylee missing, source:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/18/ng.01.html

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: Who took the child, Jose? Because the woman she said she left her with doesn`t know Casey.

BAEZ: Well, actually, that`s some misinformation that`s being laid out. The person that the police spoke with was someone who has absolutely nothing to do with this case, and it is not the Zenaida Gonzalez that my client said was the baby-sitter in this case."

I think Richard G. may have heard the whole ZG name at a later time and thinks he heard it before.

I agree. My first thought was Richard G used the complete name ZG because it was on the news and at that time... alot of people were using Zenaida instead of Zanny.

All other interviews, point to Casey saying the name Zanny. One of the first thoughts on the boards was that she pulled the name out of thin air when pressured to give a name to police.

Renew via mail. You don't have to drive back to NY.
Re: new car, you could be right, or she still considered NY "home" and maybe knew someone to get a better deal. No biggie, especially if she took trips to NY already to visit...

To make any determination on this one would have to know more about the ZG. Like when did she move to Orlando, how long in Orlando, when did she buy this car? What time of day did she go to Sawgrass?

In his interview with police he recalled KC using the name Zenida Gonzales to describe her new nanny, but on NG he said KC used the name "Zanny". The NG interview was months before his police statement and his recollection was better then. I think he means well, but he may have misspoke in his police interview. Either way, old or new name she made up doesn't matter, it is a big , giant KC sized lie!

Richard Grund to NG:
"Finally, one day when Casey came home from work to wait for Jesse and hang out with us, I kind of greeted her at the door with, What are we going to do about this baby-sitter thing? And she says, I found one. I have a nanny. Her name is Zanny, and I got her from Jeffrey Hopkins, who has a son named..."

Ok, on July 17th we have a poster making the 17th post of the whole Caylee thread pointing to ZG (the real one) UNKNOWINGLY actually pointing out the one who went to Sawgrass and that was identified by police.

bolded by me above... so we at WS set everything off pointing to this ZG?

ZG's MySpace was heavily talked about EVEN BEFORE we heard Casey's description on the jail video or read any affidavits.

Cindy is on here in August.... (really need to see the video where Casey STATES it was a Ford Focus) BEFORE any jail video and descriptions of ZG are released to the public.

JB states in a NG on July 18th the first show about Caylee missing, source:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/18/ng.01.html

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: Who took the child, Jose? Because the woman she said she left her with doesn`t know Casey.

BAEZ: Well, actually, that`s some misinformation that`s being laid out. The person that the police spoke with was someone who has absolutely nothing to do with this case, and it is not the Zenaida Gonzalez that my client said was the baby-sitter in this case."

But Casey also says wrong JH. Her JH's middle name is M, NOT D.

Yet Casey tried to call JDH's parents on July 16 at 5 a.m.

And Casey didn't tell Cindy wrong ZG. Casey told Cindy she hadn't been shown ANY pictures...

In his interview with police he recalled KC using the name Zenida Gonzales to describe her new nanny, but on NG he said KC used thename "Zanny". The NG interview was months before his police statement and his recollection was better then. I think he means well, but he may have mispoke in his police interview. Either way, old or new name she made up doesn't matter, it is a big , giant KC sized lie!

Richard Grund to NG:
"Finally, one day when Casey came home from work to wait for Jesse and hang out with us, I kind of greeted her at the door with, What are we going to do about this baby-sitter thing? And she says, I found one. I have a nanny. Her name is Zanny, and I got her from Jeffrey Hopkins, who has a son named..."

I think that the interview with NG also has alot more information in it than the police interview.

This interview shows one thing.. that she had a invisananny since 2006 named Zanny. I do like the Grunds and seem to be the most normal people of the bunch. Everyone heard the name Zanny prior to June 17th when Zenaida went to Sawgrass.

I think casey had this excuse for where she can set up an alibi with her parents when she wanted to "stay out" I think that these times she said she was with the nanny when times she either doped her to sleep. There are reports of her being at parties. I wonder if it ever matched up to times she said she was with the nanny. She tried it out on the Grunds and then went for it with her parents. She just never gave the full name to her parents (or so they say). I find that strange that they never questioned her about the "nanny" But everyone has told so many lies I do say the Grunds all have taken Lie Detector tests unlike any of the Anthony's. I still say what does Lee have to hide?
:waitasec: abetting moving body?????

As you said the Sawgrass ZG's myspace was talked about BEFORE the information Casey gave to the police was made public.

However, LE DID have information given to them by Casey on July 15-16 that does match the Sawgrass ZG...like her ethnicity, her place of origin and at some point her car. Add that to there being the in-common link that got people interested in this ZG in the first place and the Sawgrass, tattoo place ties.

The whole concept of false memories is quite interesting and we all have many false memories ourselves. Memories are easily distorted. I suspect that RG was told about a nanny years earlier and then later, through the media, friends, or family, was bombarded with the ZFG reference. Suddenly that name becomes part of the earlier memory. He's not lying or even embellishing the ZFG nanny story because that memory is very real in his mind.

But Casey also says wrong JH. Her JH's middle name is M, NOT D.

Yet Casey tried to call JDH's parents on July 16 at 5 a.m.

And Casey didn't tell Cindy wrong ZG. Casey told Cindy she hadn't been shown ANY pictures...

if you finish the sentence...OF A PERSON FROM KISSIMIMEE... The police just showed her a picture.. they did not tell her where the woman was from. The police asked.. "Do you recognize this woman" Casey said no. The police did not ask her "Do you recoginize this woman from Kississimee?

My point is.. the WS's found the ZG from Kissismee on July 17th at 10 AM.
This is before the information about the car, kids, Sawgrass ever came out.

I am not defending Casey, I just think it best to follow all of this through from the beginning.

As you said the Sawgrass ZG's myspace was talked about BEFORE the information Casey gave to the police was made public.

However, LE DID have information given to them by Casey on July 16 that does match the Sawgrass ZG...like her ethnicity, her place of origin and at some point her car.

As of July 17th and 18th all LE had was a ZG visited Sawgrass. Please direct me to the police document from the earliest days that state they had ZG's place of orgin and her car information from Casey.

I just am trying to sort out.. what was speculation here on WS, speculation that LP read here at WS, and what is actually in the police documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member