The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow, just wow. i can't believe the defense has the guts to call him to the stand. "did you hide the body?" "NO"! i mean, really, what good can come of this for the defense?

I know nothing about RK, but I hope this doesn't help the defense "theory"...

Oooooh, you should search the threads here tonight & read a little about him before tomorrow!

If RK simply tells his story it makes sense. When other people muddy the water with weird accusations it might look strange but I think he saw it, called it in. It was mishandles when LE types left because of snake but RK was pretty sure of what he saw so he went back and checked and called again. Not his fault that the call got mishandled.....lots of tips were coming in about then.

Oooooh, you should search the threads here tonight & read a little about him before tomorrow!

i've been here almost three years (caylee is why i joined) i just don't comment much. i will admit i take breaks for my sanity too lol (not from y'all, just the...well, ya'll understand).
i just think the whole kronk thing is a crock and i can't imagine how it will play out...

Ugh, I can just see Baez bringing up (or trying to) his ex wife's video where she states he duct taped her hands once & was charged with kidnapping here in SC years ago (case was dismissed, IIRC). But I have the utmost confidence that the SA team will be able to steer the jury in the right direction and show Kronk's innocence in any "funny business" concerning finding Caylee's body.

Special prayers tonight for RK & the SAO...

My IRC peeps reading this better come armed with pertinent links to RK background in the morning. I'm going to be insane, trying to listen to RK's testimony, converse in IRC, watch/copy over Twitter, and write up my own notes on ICA's body language and reactions.

Reckon I oughta start drinking now, huh?

Edited to add: We also have a new puppy and seven thousand neighborhood children who treat my home as a cookie-dealing flophouse. To re-iterate: I'm going to need RK info links or quick synopses.

♥ IRC crowd ♥

Ugh, I can just see Baez bringing up (or trying to) his ex wife's video where she states he duct taped her hands once & was charged with kidnapping here in SC years ago (case was dismissed, IIRC). But I have the utmost confidence that the SA team will be able to steer the jury in the right direction and show Kronk's innocence in any "funny business" concerning finding Caylee's body.

that's exactly what i mean! it's just more obfuscation by the defense and i really hope the jury will be able to sort through this mess.
sidenote - are all trials this bizarre?

I think they will on their last day of calling witnesses. They will do George and Roy back-to-back. From their opening statements, these are the two men who handled Caylee after she died.

I don't think GA or RK had anything to do with the death or disposal of Caylee BUT I agree with you on this for sure ----> George will be the last witness for the DT. They want to go out with a bang ... so to speak.

I thought that the HHJP ruled against bringing forth any character witnesses for RK? That would mean the ex-wife and son. I could be wrong, it's been awhile.

wow, just wow. i can't believe the defense has the guts to call him to the stand. "did you hide the body?" "NO"! i mean, really, what good can come of this for the defense?

JB: Didn't you have a car repair bill for around $1,000 when you reported the bag?

RK: Yes.

JB: No further questions.

Roy Kronk says that he moved the bag with a meter stick and the skull came out, covered in hair and duct tape around the mouth.
The SA said the skull was in 4 inches of muck with roots growing out of it...
Now I'm confused and I'm sure the defense will have a field day with this...

Here's a link (first video)
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-audio-hear-roy-kronk-interviews-with-police-after-finding-bag-wooded-area

I think that can be explained by tropical storm Fay and animals.

I actually thinks it helps the state if he picked the skull up, hit it with a stick or kicked it and that duct tape is STILL HANGING ON.

Holy mother of duct tape...

(it tells me how it would really be on and around if it was never touched or lived through storms, we're lucky they found as much as they did, nobody intentionally touched moved or manipulated it)

So I am curious?? How do you guys think the defense will explain Roy Kronk obtaining Caylee's body to place it where it was found at?? I mean they are going to have to explain that one.... I don't believe it at all. They obviously did not think this through.

There will be no "connect the dots" for the Defense to explain to the Jury just how Kronk received the remains, from whom, why, or how or when he placed them in the woods.

The Defense clearly stated as much in their Opening Statements. "we don't know and will never know" - Baez

He doesn't know because Kronk never had possession of Caylee's remains, it's just one more fallacious argument that Baez would love for the Jury to believe.

I thought that the HHJP ruled against bringing forth any character witnesses for RK? That would mean the ex-wife and son. I could be wrong, it's been awhile.

I remember the same thing.

I don't believe RK ex wife either about the duct tape. She just wanted to get on TV and make a little $$$.

I do not know if I can bear what we are about to see tomorrow. Should I watch, should I check in now and then, should I avoid it all together? Advice?

I hope you're right about that, but I can see Baez trying it anyway. Get 1/2 the question asked & be overruled...but he'll try to sneak something in - just watch him! This is Baez,after all - unless another DT lawyer is the one that gets to question Kronk. But even then, the DT will TRY. :maddening:

I don't believe RK ex wife either about the duct tape. She just wanted to get on TV and make a little $$$.
I agree. So many of these defense witnesses seem to have inserted themselves into this case for attention.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame Twitter
@LeonardPadilla, my friend. I gave #RoyKronk 5k for finding Caylee. You were supposed to also. Don't renege as he did a great thing.#HLNTV

ITA, the shifty eyed (snipping myself, but you can guess, lol)...when I saw her taped interview, I knew she way lying her rear end off.

I hope you're right about that, but I can see Baez trying it anyway. Get 1/2 the question asked & be overruled...but he'll try to sneak something in - just watch him! This is Baez,after all - unless another DT lawyer is the one that gets to question Kronk. But even then, the DT will TRY. :maddening:
So true! Just get the question out for the jury, he cares not if there is an objection. I eagerly await what HHJP has in store for Baez when this is over. Hopefully, prison stripes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back