The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I went back to the case of Jane & John Doe in Sarasota. Although they were found a couple miles apart, the woman was found in feb 2007 and the man was found Sept 2015 with a penny dated 2012 in his pocket. Now here's the kicker, the man although dead sometime after 2012 was found with a motorola phone NOT TURNED ON SINCE 2008! https://billwarnermyblog.wordpress.com/category/sarasota-john-doe-cattlemen-rd/

The phone used to call Maureen?!

"The dead guy had been carrying a Motorola flip phone that had not been turned on since 2008, A PENNY DATED 2012 WAS FOUND NEAR THE BODY. The man had healed rib fractures, and the second toe on his left foot also had a healed fracture. He suffered from gout, he was a drinker, and had most of his teeth, with no apparent dental restorations."

Decap? http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20150916/article/150919727
Workers with a private water company found a skull in the 100 block of Cattlemen Road behind L3 Communications when they were clearing a path to a well. They called 911 at about 12:40 p.m.

Forensic services located the rest of the remains about 50 feet south of a nearby parking lot.

Any comments on why a man killed after 2012 would be found with a phone that hasn't been turned on since 2008?

I have not subscribed to "the killer must be a local". Maybe he is. We dont know. Its said the killer is familar with police technics. If thats true then hes also familar with how they think. He might be putting himself at a great distance between the dumping grounds and himself. Long Island is a destination for many outsiders during the warm months. It may be why theres a seasonal nature to the crime. IMO.

Right...and how many people have unidentified bodies dumped within 5 miles of their homes in states on opposite sides of the country? There are no other UID in sarasota as far as i can tell by the way

Think about the terrain in some of those states. So the answer would be "who knows".

Any comments on why a man killed after 2012 would be found with a phone that hasn't been turned on since 2008?

The penny was found near the body, not on the body. Maybe it was dropped by an investigator, the persons who.found the body or some other random personumber who happened to be hanging out in a toxic swamp.

The penny was found near the body, not on the body. Maybe it was dropped by an investigator, the persons who.found the body or some other random personumber who happened to be hanging out in a toxic swamp.

penny in the pocket : http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-290530.html

I've always wonder if the SK was dumping in literally his backyard. I think the SK has so many more victims than we know. Look if you think about it, if the SK uses a burner a phone and no one can trace him to the victims, why not dump them all around his property? He can revisit them anytime he likes on those night rides after work, and "watch the bodies rot". No can connect him even if they suepect him the police have nothing on him, so why risk driving the body a great distance to dump it, when thats the most risky part of all, cut out the time he can pulled over with a body and its taking very little risk.

Well i heard they were looking at him years ago

What does you heard mean? and how can you explain it to be useful and factual? I just don't understand how the boards works and would like you to explain or show me proof of this rather than rumor.

Lindsay, i did not mean to imply that the killer is driving a great distance with bodies in his car. The distance is where he lays his head down at night and where the bodies are dumped. Example. Any boro in NYC.

Right of course that's always been a possibility, but some the circumstances are intriguing involving a local killer

Sorry if I sidetracked the thread, I'm all caught up now;) On another note, has it been discussed that LISK could be a fisherman. That whole stretch is pretty popular with the surfcasting community.
The fishing rod could be his alibi.

A poster from utopua said" you wont be hearing from those two sisters anymore" A reference was made about knowing someone who could take care of a problem like this. He was referring to Amber. I hope the Feds investigate this. Make him explain himself.

No i'm pretty certain a homeless guy wouldn't carry a phone on them for four years after the last time it was used. Doesn't look like this one belonged to the victim, but the killer

All the wild theories aside, we won't know any of that for sure until some facts are released. For now it's just assumptions and guesses.

All the wild theories aside, we won't know any of that for sure until some facts are released. For now it's just assumptions and guesses.

its been 5 years with no facts..time to figure them out ourselves. Why would an old (burner?) phone that hadn't been turned on since 2008 be dumped with a UID male just 5 miles form a gilgo resident's FL home sometime after 2012?

its been 5 years with no facts..time to figure them out ourselves. Why would an old (burner?) phone that hadn't been turned on since 2008 be dumped with a UID male just 5 miles form a gilgo resident's FL home sometime after 2012?
Is there any way for LE to know the phone number of an old burner phone?

I'm not sure..i guess they must have the number of the burners used to call the victims and terry/amanda though. Not sure if that one is a burner but it looks like it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper