The Sidebar - Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine trying to deliberate today after the emotions of last night. My thoughts are with the jury as they try to focus.

Thanks for posting this. My dad, 84 yrs old, is in surgery right now...I'm very glad to have a distraction....

Oh that's scary. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Anesthesia scares me too. I understand how you feel.

So are hey watching the video in open court?

This interview is destructive for him to be sure

Will they be allowed to take the transcript back to the deliberation room?

The "there was a guy just like me" (paraphrasing) comment while describing another hot-car death incident is highly problematic imo.

Coming out of lurking and catching up on the videos....did LE give ross a LD test and did he pass/fail?
Thank you, you guys are awesome :)

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago

#RossHarris - Video of interview is now over and jury is led out of the room to resume deliberations. #hotcardeath

How many hours later from the 'incident' was his interview? He seems so calm and composed. My husband would have been melted into a puddle of grief on the floor.

If Leanna testified she could see Cooper if she moved the mirror down, then doesn't that mean Ross could easily see Cooper? Just from the angles alone?

The "there was a guy just like me" (paraphrasing) comment while describing another hot-car death incident is highly problematic imo.

This video is so problematic for me, he really convinces everyone he is BEYOND well aware of hot car death prevention more so than probably most people. He even mutters I know I should have been putting my bag in the back seat! :gaah:

How many hours later from the 'incident' was his interview? He seems so calm and composed. My husband would have been melted into a puddle of grief on the floor.

Well the interview is ended at 7:31pm and iirc cooper was discovered after 4pm
Not enough time to be so composed imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members