The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are under the concrete at the parking garage.....that guy that was brought in to look with the radar .He was brought in to ground zero to look for bodies and living victims burried under debris so they must think pretty darn highly of his work for them to bring him to ground zero the man knows what he is looking for and he found it but for whatever reason polotics or i dont know but someone dont want it searched but in my oppinnion i think they have been found weather anyone will do anything about it now thats a whole new ball game..

Respectfully, it is far from established as fact that they are under the PG. if you read back through threads here I believe the tip for them supposedly being under the PG came from a psychic which I personally don't give much weight to. The fact that SPD will not dig speaks volumes imo. I agree it does need to be ruled out though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Incredible,

I guess we know now that SPD did take VC's tip seriously in 2002 and spent TWO WEEKS at the Robb farm using cadaver dogs. And apparently her story has changed a bit to what she says today. Did you catch that?

News Leader, Sunday, June 21, 1992

On Sunday, June 7, 1992, 4:30 a.m., Dodge van seen near Levitt home.

"Large, brown 2-door, American-made vehicle seen at the Signal Food Store, East Grand and South Glenstone, a few blocks away from Levitt's home."

"A newspaper carrier told police she had seen two men in the car, but didn't get a good enough look at the men."

To me this could point to the helpers. I say this because SG did drive a large dark gold or brown car at that time. Information on his car came from one who testified at the grand jury and is a regular poster on Topix.

The more I learn about SG the more I believe he was involved.

Moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought the same. I knew that had to come from her.

Instead of getting their panties bunched about dirty cops not wanting to solve this case some people would be better off taking some time to look for the truth.

Obviously there are people in the suspect pool and people close to those in the suspect pool who "know a few things"; all the rest just consume LE's time & energy. From Warren's book I find this statement to be very telling and agree with this thought:

"Moore has stated that there was evidence recovered at two search sites, and has been certain that the search warrant information and the findings have been kept sealed over the decades. If such evidence is viable (and there would be no reason to keep it sealed were it not), we can then look at who provided any information to police on where to search and see if they fit into the case."

He is talking about who provided information (including tips) that produced the evidence that is now sealed. If they were not involved directly or didn't have first hand knowledge, how did their information produce real physical evidence? And that is a very short list.

Warren reiterates this clue:

Detective's believe a former girlfriend, past friend or associate , or a relative of the kidnapper has information.

That is very telling. He later talks some about the relative, a brother of SG.

He also surmises, with this group, you don't ever talk. There could be possible threats to family members, etc.

And, Mrs. Levitt told a friend on the phone that night that she had opened one of the windows to try to remove the varnish fumes.

The purses, car keys, clothing left behind pointed to a home invasion and abduction, according to Warren.

Obviously there are people in the suspect pool and people close to those in the suspect pool who "know a few things"; all the rest just consume LE's time & energy. From Warren's book I find this statement to be very telling and agree with this thought:

"Moore has stated that there was evidence recovered at two search sites, and has been certain that the search warrant information and the findings have been kept sealed over the decades. If such evidence is viable (and there would be no reason to keep it sealed were it not), we can then look at who provided any information to police on where to search and see if they fit into the case."

He is talking about who provided information (including tips) that produced the evidence that is now sealed. If they were not involved directly or didn't have first hand knowledge, how did their information produce real physical evidence? And that is a very short list.

I Believe this is why JM said she wants to confront Cox . Either provide some true facts or shut - up . He's wasting resources with his remarks and toying . And the investigators body language tells you what he thinks of him .
If you look at his offenses he really bungled them in one way or another with just single victims , much less three .

TT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She did not really say that. It was one in prison she said. SG was in prison as well as another one of the GJ3.

SPD wants to find the remains. They were hoping he might know the location from talk he had heard.

She did not really say that. It was one in prison she said. SG was in prison as well as another one of the GJ3.

SPD wants to find the remains. They were hoping he might know the location from talk he had heard.

And Asher follows up by saying " last I knew he was willing to communicate once his mother passed away" wasn't that Cox statement ?

And Asher follows up by saying " last I knew he was willing to communicate once his mother passed away" wasn't that Cox statement ?

Can you source that statement back to Cox? Piasabird, anybody? Because no one else can. No one seems to know if/when it was said and by whom other than said by Asher. Even Warren treads lightly & says that Cox was "alleged" to have said it.

I think it was from the Vanished trailer.

The trailer is when Asher says it without specifically naming Cox. I'm asking for the source referring to when Cox said it. There has to be an original source somewhere from when he said it or at least someone attributing the comment to Cox by name. I haven't been able to find it; apparently Warren couldn't find it either. The trail ends at Asher as far as I can tell. Piasabird, do you know?

Need I say that Cox isn't the only suspect with a mother?

Can you source that statement back to Cox? Piasabird, anybody? Because no one else can. No one seems to know if/when it was said and by whom other than said by Asher. Even Warren treads lightly & says that Cox was "alleged" to have said it.

Negative , just Det Asher's statement . Perhaps the editing was poor timing , but that's how I interpreted it .

Who has a copy of the Complete interview with Dennis Graves of KYTV ?

Incredible,

I guess we know now that SPD did take VC's tip seriously in 2002 and spent TWO WEEKS at the Robb farm using cadaver dogs. And apparently her story has changed a bit to what she says today. Did you catch that?

VC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members