The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he take any calls from her after the last time he broke it off?

IDK. The phone records released were only from May 31st to June 15th. I note there are no calls recorded from May 31st to June 2nd. Not in what was transcribed by KMouse (bless your heart) anyway.

The statuatory minimum sentence is life in prison without the possibility of parole for 25 years if she is convicted of 1st degree murder.

(Sorry. I'm not a legal expert. Just happened to know.)

We have life with parole option and without parole option and Death. The only options to insure the person will never get out, ever be paroled are LWOP and Death. It was not the case in 1990 when our family dealt with all of this. The only option was Death to insure securing them in prison for life. I highly doubt they will ever consider offering this killer life WITH parole. I just don't see it on the table, ever.

I think he believed he was safe, she was back in California.

She delivered her coochie like a dominos pizza and he accepted. I do not believed she knocked.

*looks at pizza slice she WAS eating*
*sigh* Well my son can finish this now lol.
Incidentally we do have 3 women on DR here, the most recent from 2011. It isn't common for women and I agree, many seem to get a deal or LWOP. The lead prosecutor is experienced with DR trials and women on DR.......forgot which woman he was prosecutor against...Milke or Andriano. He knows how to do his job...then its up to the jury to decide. Either way I am fairly confident she won't see the outside of a prison again.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Roflmao!

I'm still emotionally scarred from seeing the 3 hole wonder all up close....gak!

Lady garden sounds like it could be something nice or pretty. NOT HARDLY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More like a weed patch. lol!

Do you remember Flores pointing to the map and saying that she "turned her phone off here (pointing to somewhere in California) and turned it back on here (I believe Utah, but not positive on that). I think that her phone was off for the entire trip to Mesa because she didn't want her cell to ping. This is what I'm remembering anyway.

Me too and she clearly had rehearsed that whole "lost my charger" story as she threw that in to the story every chance she got, whether it applied or not.

Don't you think she let him know she was on the way in the voicemails.
She did delete them right?

Excellent point. I don't know if she deleted them, I know she listened to them.

Could the palm print on the wall have come from her slipping on the wet tile and catching herself by placing her palm on the wall? Just a guess. :)

certainly...absolutely. I assume that's what happened, in fact. The only reason it's relevant to me is whether there was GSR and whether she fired the gun with her right or left hand.

eta: or possibly for traction to interact with travis or his body. In any case, there's no "innocent" explanation for her handprint in blood on the wall.

yes the last photo of him alive, is his torso sitting in the bottom of the shower.

About that photo -- during JA's interrogation I heard the detective say something about that photo that I don't understand, because we can't see Travis' face. Anyway, the detective says about the last photo "He's looking up at you."

The quote (may not be exact) but it confused me. Does LE have a more complete photo? Was it just part of his technique?

How did the pristine bullet casing land ontop of a pool of blood, if it came first.

The blood appears to have created a pool around the casing rather than the casing landing on top of the pool.

A .25 casing is much wider than it appears in the picture, thus it is submerged by more than 1/2 its diameter. That could be caused either by sinking in an existing pool, or by the pool forming around it.

yes the last photo of him alive, is his torso sitting in the bottom of the shower.

Is it possible he is already shot? Maybe gun jams. She runs to get knife because he isn't dead. Comes back into the bathroom and he is at the sink. She stabs him hard in the back a couple of times, he falls and tries to escape down the hall. She tries to stab the entire way, hitting his head and neck, finally getting him down in the end and stab to the heart/chest and cutting his neck. Drags him back into the bathroom and stuffs him in the still running shower. I don't know exactly where those two pics would fit in that scenario tho.

I think he believed he was safe, she was back in California.

She delivered her coochie like a dominos pizza and he accepted. I do not believed she knocked.

Coochie LoL :floorlaugh: Will we ever come up with as many names for a hoo ha as we have during this trial? :lol:

After she is convicted:rocker: I hope someone will explain to me where this woman got money....you don't rent cars, buy gas, go on trips, etc. without money........remind me to ask this again after the verdict please and thank you very much.:seeya::great:

My question for a long time, too, Nana. I may have read somewhere that she waited tables (???) a while back, but I could have that info confused with someone else being on a waitstaff.

But she did buy gas, she rented the car, I guess she slept somewhere (g'parents??). But she had to eat & buy things from time to time. Same mystery with CA, altho I think the parents helped her out...

But yes, where did she receive any income or walking-around money?

About that photo -- during JA's interrogation I heard the detective say something about that photo that I don't understand, because we can't see Travis' face. Anyway, the detective says about the last photo "He's looking up at you."

The quote (may not be exact) but it confused me. Does LE have a more complete photo? Was it just part of his technique?

I thought he was referring to that head shot, the second to the last photo..then she got all misty and smiley talking about what a great shot that was..the one she took moments before the stabbed the life out of him.

*looks at pizza slice she WAS eating*
*sigh* Well my son can finish this now lol.
Incidentally we do have 3 women on DR here, the most recent from 2011. It isn't common for women and I agree, many seem to get a deal or LWOP. The lead prosecutor is experienced with DR trials and women on DR.......forgot which woman he was prosecutor against...Milke or Andriano. He knows how to do his job...then its up to the jury to decide. Either way I am fairly confident she won't see the outside of a prison again.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Lol so sorry I ruined your pizza!

But if you were being stalked, wouldn't you change your garage codes.

Maybe she talked him into letting her in, talked more for the sexual stuff... all the while just hoping he would fall asleep.

I am thinking she would have known whether the roommate was there or not.
If she arrived before he left... she talked her way in. If he was gone... all the better.
There's nothing to say he even knew she did know them. Jodi had access to his phone, his laptop, and spent hours and hours in his home. It was in her police interview she boasted over knowing his ATM pin, garage code, etc.

To me it seemed like she was trying to prove how close she and Travis were. Family members, FWIW, stated very much the same of her online presence after his death - the legacy tribute, her photo album of him, her memories shared of him. A friend or family member said she was positioning herself as his woman even after his death.

ETA: In fact she even owned up to having went through his phone looking for texts from other women which apparently led to their breakup. Momentarily forgot.

Is it possible he is already shot? Maybe gun jams. She runs to get knife because he isn't dead. Comes back into the bathroom and he is at the sink. She stabs him hard in the back a couple of times, he falls and tries to escape down the hall. She tries to stab the entire way, hitting his head and neck, finally getting him down in the end and stab to the heart/chest and cutting his neck. Drags him back into the bathroom and stuffs him in the still running shower. I don't know exactly where those two pics would fit in that scenario tho.

You know I had the same curiosity looking at that last seated photo...wondering if he'd been shot already. But there's not one sign of blood spatter anywhere...and a high velocity wound like that would surely produce blood spatter somewhere. But out of the photo range?

What exact angle was the entrance wound of that shot to his head. :(

I thought he was referring to that head shot, the second to the last photo..then she got all misty and smiley talking about what a great shot that was..the one she took moments before the stabbed the life out of him.

That makes a lot of sense. Wish I knew how to locate that part of the trial just to make sure. Thanks.

Do you remember Flores pointing to the map and saying that she "turned her phone off here (pointing to somewhere in California) and turned it back on here (I believe Utah, but not positive on that). I think that her phone was off for the entire trip to Mesa because she didn't want her cell to ping. This is what I'm remembering anyway.

Right, but leaving voicemails defeats the purpose of not pinging.

I guess she just could have been calling to see if he was awake, but it seems to me she would have mentioned she was showing up. She still might have thought he would be asleep when she got there. That would have been ok with her it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966