The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I had the same curiosity looking at that last seated photo...wondering if he'd been shot already. But there's not one sign of blood spatter anywhere...and a high velocity wound like that would surely produce blood spatter somewhere. But out of the photo range?

What exact angle was the entrance wound of that shot to his head. :(

Iirc right above the eyebrow

That makes a lot of sense. Wish I knew how to locate that part of the trial just to make sure. Thanks.

I bet in the next week it will come up because they will show and reshow those interrogation tapes ad to the point of nauseum. If I run in to it along the way, I'll letcha know. :seeya:

Iirc right above the eyebrow

Do you recall the angle of entry and exit? I guess that's about apples and oranges in this inquiry though because in both scenarios he's sort of seated, or propped up in the shower. Ugh. I hafta get on another subject line..this is so depressing.

You know I had the same curiosity looking at that last seated photo...wondering if he'd been shot already. But there's not one sign of blood spatter anywhere...and a high velocity wound like that would surely produce blood spatter somewhere. But out of the photo range?

What exact angle was the entrance wound of that shot to his head. :(

Right upper tempal (sp) to left jaw. I don't know about how 'high velocity' it would have been, depending on how far he was away.

Right, but leaving voicemails defeats the purpose of not pinging.

I guess she just could have been calling to see if he was awake, but it seems to me she would have mentioned she was showing up. She still might have thought he would be asleep when she got there. That would have been ok with her it seems.

I don't think that she told him she was coming. I think her arrival was a complete surprise. That's what I was saying.

I guess she just could have been calling to see if he was awake, but it seems to me she would have mentioned she was showing up. She still might have thought he would be asleep when she got there. That would have been ok with her it seems.

There is a link to a photo of the highlighted calls on disneymoms photobucket account if you wanna look. I don't care enough too:) lol late, lazy and all that a jazz.

Lol so sorry I ruined your pizza!

You should be! No jk....but it does have everything on it (pepperonis, onions, sausage, etc) and just nope....can't do it lol!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

i thought we learned from other cases that cell phones ping even if they are "turned off." I though the battery had to actually be removed for the phone not to ping? Maybe things were different back in '08?

But he let her in, so maybe she did. Voicemails would have woke him up IMO.

She came in and found him at the computer. According to Jodi. Take it for what's its worth.

He didn't let her in, she came in ...through garage or dog door. IMO.

The jurors IMO will believe he let her in, that's more important ...what the jurors believe...unless they hear about prior entries by Jodi thru others in rebuttal

No, we don't know that he let her in. Not for sure.

Either way... she made it to the sack. That is why the roommate stuff is important IMO.

She obviously had a plan B as someone mentioned if she was intending to break in and catch him sleeping.

What happens if she breaks in and he hears her? Hey JA... what ya doing with that camera and gun there?

I believe she was calling him from Cali though - which she'd already worked into her alibi. With receipts and everything! :biggrin:

Either way... she made it to the sack. That is why the roommate stuff is important IMO.

She obviously had a plan B as someone mentioned if she was intending to break in and catch him sleeping.

What happens if she breaks in and he hears her? Hey JA... what ya doing with that camera and gun there?

Why would there be any noise? No one heard her sneaky entrances before

Can you explain how the roommate stuff is important?

I'm just gonna say because I can't think about his wounds and terror and futilely defending himself against this psycho killer anymore, that the cruelty aspect is proven easily no matter the sequence by simply looking at his hands. And the premeditation as well. She already called this crime "heinous" so who is the jury to disagree with her? Depraved. Well...the autopsy photos and crime scene tell that tale. This trial starts really with the defense case who oddly has the burden of proof here. I think the rebuttal will be the most interesting. Second only to her cross examination should she (hopefully) take the stand. The rest imo is all proven and she's toast.

She came in and found him at the computer. According to Jodi. Take it for what's its worth.

He didn't let her in, she came in ...through garage or dog door. IMO.

So IMO he would have heard the voicemails... and knew she might be on the way or wouldn't be surprised too much if she showed up. He wasn't sleeping anyway. She might have walked right in the front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo