The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no... not the tape again. I will go completely bonkers. I better go nite-nite.

I just can't figure out what it was for???????

Maybe in the evidence hearings.

I noticed today that he had a mark on his right bicep that looked like it was from duct tape.

Look at the duct tape around his right bicep in this photo:
057854dba718a7b92b5cbdd7352a0e72.jpg

Mark on his bicep:
slide_273021_1985283_free.jpg

Duct tape:
64bc6d1f2277536d241ae4bc9a460f83.jpg

Yes, this was previously posted and we established that this is where it came from.

Based off of a facebook comment I believed the roommates rooms were on the opposite side of the master bathroom. Roughly 2-3 rooms away from Travis' - bedroom, walk in closet (that I wished to god I had), the bathroom, then the roommate's rooms. Separate ends of the house but same floor.

That said we haven't heard them testify and the only diagram of the house I've seen is the master bedroom and bath. So I dunno either.

Oh no... not the tape again. I will go completely bonkers. I better go nite-nite.

I just can't figure out what it was for???????

Someone said that some people use the tape to show how strong their biceps are and they flex and break it off. I'm sure that was the purpose.

Ok Here I go again! I don't believe JA was defending herself at all...Who would say the man was abusive towards her so she tooks steps and kill him then went to do laundry...

Nobody would be thinking about doing laundry (his) after fending off her abusier unless she was trying to distroy evidence as I believe she was doing.

The number of stab wounds to the back of his body and the washing of clothes and camera are all things saying murder....

There is a link to a photo of the highlighted calls on disneymoms photobucket account if you wanna look. I don't care enough too:) lol late, lazy and all that a jazz.

Can you please send a link to her photobucket?

Ok Here I go again! I don't believe JA was defending herself at all...Who would say the man was abusive towards her so she tooks steps and kill him then went to do laundry...

Nobody would be thinking about doing laundry (his) after fending off her abusier unless she was trying to distroy evidence as I believe she was doing.

The number of stab wounds to the back of his body and the washing of clothes and camera are all things saying murder....
Most people in an abusive relationship that I've known wouldn't be grinding with some dude in another state they'd only met once before the day after having to fend their attacker off either.

Sometimes I wish I weren't so cynical but I have a feeling the defense's DV expert will try to rationalize all of this for us.

What I don't understand is why she was dressed.

If she planned on killing him with a knife, wearing clothes would be an issue because of the blood. Up close and personal and all of that.

It just makes sense to me that she used the gun and it did not work out the way she expected. She was forced to use a knife because the gun was now inoperable in her mind.

I think the fact that she said that she would kill him humanely meant she had planned to shoot him. No fuss, no muss.

I just cannot think that even she would feel she was a match for him physically and could get him with a knife first.

Why she did not take the camera is a mystery as well. Or at least take the card. Strange indeed, except she may have thought the water would destroy it all.

I had an underwater camera that failed in salt water. The camera died, but the card was good.

I do not see how she would have any idea when the roomies would be home. Not only that, one could come home early because of illness or an appointment or anything really.

That's why I love you! I say something and you come in all professional-like with proof! :blowkiss:

Thank you. I was too plumb tired to go look. I appreciate you taking the time.

Awww....no big deal :blushing:. KMouse deserves the credit, that was taken from the transcription they did during trial. Kudos to KMouse - I don't type freaking fast enough to keep up with it. You rock KMouse :rocker:

Most people in an abusive relationship that I've known wouldn't be grinding with some dude in another state they'd only met once before the day after having to fend their attacker off either.

Sometimes I wish I weren't so cynical but I have a feeling the defense's DV expert will try to rationalize all of this for us.

If you want to see cynical lol just get me started on the "grief lady" at CA's trial. Chirp, chirp. She came across like a total dingbat. :crazy:

Again, the house was 4,000-5,000 sf and Travis' living area was completely on the other side of the house and his bedroom on another floor. Very easy to be quiet.

that is not true,his roomates made that statement but his house was 3600 square feet,look it uo on the real estate sites and that is not huge

And, we also know she told the detective that the ninja's gun jammed.

How does she know that happens in real life? Maybe she's seen it?
Cause when she shot him the gun jammed!
Don't you think she let him know she was on the way in the voicemails.
She did delete them right?
I don't. Only because she knew was fixing to leave for his trip.
Wasn't he at home packing/preparing for Cancun? When was he planning on leaving town? June 6th?
I think he was completely surprised. I doubt he really had time to deal with her right then either.
But he let her in, so maybe she did. Voicemails would have woke him up IMO.
Not if he turned his cell off at night. Nevermind...He was up anyway wasn't he?
I guess I am the only person that actually turns my cell off at night.
It goes off every 15min with e mails and messages... sometimes i can't deal and don't even want to see it light up!
Maybe she called just to try to get information on whether he was there, or if roommates were there, etc. If she told him she was driving to Utah, why would he have a reason to think she was coming there?
I am quite sure she kept up with his room mates and all the room mates girlfriends and people they hung out with.~ through myspace, and other social media...
I think it's safe to say she knew what was going on at any given time.

moo

that is not true,his roomates made that statement but his house was 3600 square feet,look it uo on the real estate sites and that is not huge

yes, and it has exactly the same sq. footage as a number of other houses in the neighborhood. Houses built at that time in AZ, and by that specific builder and numerous others, are totally cookie-cutter. You literally can't tell one from another from the outside. There are a couple of variations of a floorplan among all of the homes in the dev. -- some single, some two-story. I live in a similar neighborhood built in the exact same time frame and have a floor plan (two-story - upstairs split with a loft) with similar square footage. It is so NOT huge. That's why I'm having such a hard time with the roommates being in the home with a dead body for five days in AZ in June with a loose dog. If their rooms were upstairs, as I believe at least one of them was, they would have to have come within 20 feet or less of the MB door to get to their rooms. Between the smell and the loose dog with no feeding/watering requests given, wtf were those roommates on not to notice something amiss??? Plus, they didn't feel the need to use the washer/dryer in 5 days time? Possibly more believable from guys in their late 20's, but not really. More likely behavior from unemployed college kids, imo. Just weird.

Yes, but was she coming from or going back to the bathroom?

I don't know. It could have been when she was dragging or stabbing Travis and with all the blood/water on the floor she slipped and to catch herself she
reached out and her palm put a print on the wall.

It was just a theory of how it may have been placed. :)

Someone said that some people use the tape to show how strong their biceps are and they flex and break it off. I'm sure that was the purpose.

Duct tape? Really? I can't figure out how that would work. Scratching my head....it's not like its easy to tear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member