The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe she's using self defense. She'd have been better off going straight not guilty, and hope the jury is the new batch of village idiots. Didn't CA's defense use a coyote at one point? She should have said the ninjas were in cahoots with Professor Plum, and somebody would believe her. Please God, make this jury prove me wrong, so I can try to regain faith in our justice system.

A rat could've dragged the casing in from the back alley and dropped it at the crime scene.

It was the infamous bushy-haired stranger that moved it. You know, the one everybody blames but LE has never been able to catch.

Casing could've been left from original house construction and fell out of light fixture after door was slammed.

Absolutely. This is how I see it.

IMO. She told us that much in her interview. JA said she would shoot first "if she killed him". It was more humane to her. The gun was her first pick.

When telling the ninja story....she heard a gunshot FIRST.

IMO. Stabbing him was plan B because plan A didn't do the job. She couldn't put another bullet in him because the gun jammed.

JMO

If Jodi said it, it must be true.

Could've been a big truck driving down the road causing the house to vibrate and move casing across floor.

She may have lubed that bullet all up...and the blood just slid right off

folks: reminder that if you want to discuss something discuss it... if you do not... then do not... but do not discuss how you don't want to discuss it.

I carry a fork, I hate plastic ones ;)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Gosh i feel "under protected". It was once said we as Canadians kill people with kindness. Based on Canadian crimes as of late NOT!!!!! Due to Canadian Laws I cant carry a hand gun. Anywhere except to a firing range. I wont get into that whole issue. So I guess a fork is a good idea :what:

I think that she was counting on the fact that 'she wasn't there'- she had been there for 12+hours, & she didn't have any reason to believe that anyone had seen her. Coupled w/ her need to get out of there quickly, she did only a minimal cleanup....

Including leaving the camera there. Can you imagine where this case would be without the camera? Maybe enough folks would've suspected her anyway that LE would have taken a closer look. But -- those photos. Proving she was there. Proving she was handling his body. Wow. How many murderers have photos of them at the crime scene?!? One even taken by the camera itself? It's really unbelievable when you think about it.

folks: reminder that if you want to discuss something discuss it... if you do not... then do not... but do not discuss how you don't want to discuss it.

A girl can't have any fun...:)

She may have lubed that bullet all up...and the blood just slid right off

Or she brought a spare casing that was cleaned and pulled the old switch-a-roo with the bloody casing before she left the scene.

Except for leaving the camera there. Can you imagine where this case would be without the camera? Maybe enough folks would've suspected her anyway that LE would have taken a closer look. But -- those photos. Proving she was there. Proving she was handling his body. Wow. How many murderers have photos of them at the crime scene?!? One even taken by the camera itself? It's really unbelievable when you think about it.

Thank goodness for today's technology....and stupidity!

i do think the camera being there could've been an oversight as someone said. and i don't know if she realized they could recover pictures from the memory card even if she deleted the photos. it's weird she didn't take the memory card out but hey, ya can't think of everything!!!

one thing i wondered about her hair color. she got to his house at 4 am, right? could she have done it there? she was there long enough to put a rinse on her hair before the sex pics got taken. nice shower, do her hair and jump in the sack?

Or she brought a spare casing that was cleaned and pulled the old switch-a-roo with the bloody casing before she left the scene.

I forgot all about the HOLE switch-a-roo con!

Ok i need to vent..i have friends...some best friends from primary school.Ok none committed a murder but this is not the point.... I DONT KNOW AND DONT CARE how they are in their intimate lives..some might be freaky some might be shy or whatever...this should not be an evidence against JA..shes guilty hell yeah guys but that play from them was RIDICULOUS!

really...some might even filmed themselves here...or took pics...do that make us bad? NO...this was stupid of them..sorry but it was...but dont get me wrong JA sis guilty in my eyes

Wow! She is so evil. I am so worried she will get by with this though.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Gosh i feel "under protected". It was once said we as Canadians kill people with kindness. Based on Canadian crimes as of late NOT!!!!! Due to Canadian Laws I cant carry a hand gun. Anywhere except to a firing range. I wont get into that whole issue. So I guess a fork is a good idea :what:

Hum u can have a gun u jjust need to register it:what:

Thank you. I wish there was some way to motivate the jurors NOT to roam around the internet. IMO, despite the obvious privacy issues, internet roaming during this break period should be tracked somehow. There needs to be a deterrence of some kind beyond remember the admonition.

In NC (and yes, we are NOT in NC!!), it is called Criminal Contempt of Court, and can result in 1) censure, 2) up to $500.00 fine, 3) up to 30 days in jail -- or any combination of the three.

And your name & who knoze what else probably in the local paper.

And a record.

icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members