The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyes for Lies was doing all this analysis of his eyebrow angles etc. Let me go see if I can find it. All I know is I get a very weird vibe off that photo.

Looks to me like he had been crying!

Patrick Henry carpooled with Jodi is on NG. He sounds disgusted by the trial and Jodi. Commercial break, but hope he says more.

He's confirming Jodi's obsession with Travis. He can't hide the fact he thought the world of Travis, and as for Jodi he doesn't doubt she did it. (He also said she always would text while driving.) Another car pooler questioned if maybe Jodi's other bfs ended up dead in the desert, and this Patrick took pause...so to know her is not to love her.

Time to become a chef and food expert!

Whether TA was under duress at that point will never be known, but IMO he didn't want her there, when he was in the shower, he thought he was alone. I can't even speculate on the next to last pic- he looks upset & conflicted,...I would hate to think he was being held against his will....

Well i can see a big ole bottle of wine purchase for Saturday. We have the Lifetime Movie on Prosecuting Casey Anthony. And we have the revised and updated 48 hrs on Jodi. If i can even watch :waitasec:

I agree katiecoolady. These pictures just don't make sense. I have wondered if she had a gun on him and he was "posing" for some of these. Wouldn't be a stretch to think Jodi may want to humiliate him and even terrorize him before killing him????

This is the one reason I could be persuaded she shot him first. If she had a knife in her hand and was directing him to pose, he would go for the knife. But a gun? He would probably do what she said.

Eyes for Lies was doing all this analysis of his eyebrow angles etc. Let me go see if I can find it. All I know is I get a very weird vibe off that photo.

We were talking about that same vibe earlier. (Some kind of minds) think alike :rocker: .

I have a question. Where in the house is the washer and dryer? Is it part of the master suite, or is it in the main part of the house? I was just wondering if the washer and dryer were part of a shared area, if the roommates used them too. (She is still completely guilty, please don't think I'm changing my mind by asking this question!) I'm just asking, because I rarely go 5 whole days without doing at least one load of laundry. Then again, I'm a woman. Some men may put off laundry until the choice is to go buy new underwear, or wash them.

I know this maybe impossible to know for sure but if you look at the shadow on the wall in the pic below....kind of looks like the shadow of a barrel of a gun pointing at his head?!

slide_273021_1985283_free.jpg

I wish someone would order the pictures from back to front before the ceiling pic. I can't see the pictures good enough to do it myself by the time stamp/dates.

Where is the sitting-down one in the order is what I really want to know?

My understanding is the sitting ones, that don't show his face, are the last pics before the accidental ceiling shot.

Right?

Yeah, we saw that in luv's post. Was wondering if was on the other arm too because the amount of tape in the other pic.

What would be the purpose of that?

I been around people working out or using tape for sports, etc my entire life (48 now) and have never seen that before?

Yeah...that definitely is a puzzle. But, we will probably never know. It has been taken off though in the shower, so it is not part of the crime itself.

Just listening to open remarks. They portray her as an "artist". Have we seen any of her work as a photographer, not counting the crime scene photos?

And she actually worked for Pre-Paid Legal? She obviously didn't pre-pay herself, otherwise she wouldn't be stuck with this buffoon. I'm afraid this thing could get turned over on appeal based on his incompetence. His questioning of the detective was worse than first year law school.

Oops, better be careful what we say lest he write about being bashed on this forum in the book that he is going to write.

when did she get that knife? there's not much time between his last alive picture and the accidental ceiling shot. i think she had the knife with her while she was taking those pictures---very close by. maybe she went in the kitchen and got it when he went to get into the shower?

(i go with shot last only because there was so little bleeding from the wound and i don't know that he could've resisted, stumbled and crawled like he did if he'd already been shot in the head.)

at any rate, we just know she DID shoot him and we'll never know for sure when. even if the defense tries to say this wasn't that awful because she shot him first, we KNOW he was trying to get away from her and she was stabbing him in the back as he went. that sounds pretty awful to me.

I agree that she came fully prepared, as her intention was to kill him. There was no way she would accept any other outcome then for TA to be dead when she was finished. IMO she would not risk that he could possibly overtake her in anyway, shape or form. Dead he was going to be and it was all carefully planned out.

I think her lawyer is just expressing his opinion of his client....

I see her have the same expression that James Holmes has in court sometimes. Just a look of there's nothing in there.

Casey Anthony didn't have to take the stand to get her lies out.

They're like soulless shark eyes. IMO

Has anyone done a close look at the photos of Travis in the shower for any reflections or shadows?

This is the one reason I could be persuaded she shot him first. If she had a knife in her hand and was directing him to pose, he would go for the knife. But a gun? He would probably do what she said.

I think all that stabbing/slashing shows she really got off on the violence of it...the killing itself. I think the gun was used to control him. I could also see a scenario where she had the gun in one hand then pulled out the knife. I could see her holding a gun on him and stabbing him at the same time. Ugh so horrible to break this down but all of it does go to proving the "cruel" aspect of the crime also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warsovika