The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I am spreading myself thin tonight. I don't have links and I'm not the one to debate with on if she is or isn't a psychopath. There are people on here that are knowledgeable and able to do so.
I dunno about you but scaling Big Ben in stilettos would be easier than trying to source info I know I read or saw. :biggrin: There is just way too much out there to even try to find it again. It's very frustrating to keep mooing though. ;)

Haha, you dragged your husband across the floor? :floorlaugh:

I had my wife pretend to stab me a bunch of times with a timer going!
Getting a little obsessed here eh? :rocker:

Dont laugh.....my hubby let me drag him across the floor too.:floorlaugh:

He is use to me asking him to do things when cases are going on. I remember in Laci Peterson's case he lifted me up and put me in our John boat to see if I could laydown in it without being seen.......and it worked.

He is such a sweetie pie and never complains. He knows how I get interested in these kind of cases. He even ask me for updates everyday when he comes home from work. He detest Jodi Arias.:furious:

IMO

Wow, I missed the gas can evidence.

Gas cans???

Hey, a friend of mine from high school and her fiancé were murdered by the fiance's ex wife. She bought gas cans so she wouldn't have to stop for gas. It helped convict her too. Karen Harkness and Mike Sisco. You guys might have seen the case on 48hours. They did 2 shows on the case.

I've been reading these threads and have finally been granted membership by the Websleuths Gods!:great:
Out of ALL the evidence that proves this was premeditated, here is what seals it for me: JA made a conscious effort to leave no trace of herself in Arizona. She used her debit/credit card for all purchases throughout California. She purchased 2 gas cans (to stock up on fuel) and never once used her card in Arizona, but then starting using it again in Utah. This shows clear forethought. If she couldn't have TA, no one could.

Congrats. lol She also kept those receipts in a pink box in her bedroom. Did she feel this was a business trip? I throw mine away because they show up on your bill. No need to keep unless you think you might have to return an item. jmo

Sorry. Wasn't trying to debate. Just wanted more info.

The closed thread are chock full of info and discussions on those topics. :) you'll also find the first posts in this thread extremely informative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno about you but scaling Big Ben in stilettos would be easier than trying to source info I know I read or saw. :biggrin: There is just way too much out there to even try to find it again. It's very frustrating to keep mooing though. ;)

Welcome to my world:)

Has anyone reported what that was all about? Beth K is usually on the case and digs out the inside info.

No, I think it was much ado about nuttin. It happened day before yesterday and nothing was said about any jurors being dismissed.

Someone probably told her that one of the jurors rolled their eyes when her daughter was telling all of her bs lies.:floorlaugh:

He is use to me asking him to do things when cases are going on. I remember in Laci Peterson's case he lifted me up and put me in our John boat to see if I could laydown in it without being seen.......and it worked.

He is such a sweetie pie and never complains. He knows how I get interested in these kind of cases. He even ask me for updates everyday when he comes home from work. He detest Jodi Arias.:furious:

IMO

Lol mine is the same way! We have the understanding that if I listen and pay attention to all his boring work day talk, he listens intently to mine and often plays stand in when I'm following a case.

Gas cans???

Hey, a friend of mine from high school and her fiancé were murdered by the fiance's ex wife. She bought gas cans so she wouldn't have to stop for gas. It helped convict her too. Karen Harkness and Mike Sisco. You guys might have seen the case on 48hours. They did 2 shows on the case.

Someone above posted that Jodie has purchased 2 gas cans...??? To not have to stop for gas in AZ...I had not ever heard that evidence. Is it correct?

I have heard of that case. Wasn't she outside their house peeking in the windows and such? Crazy freaking people.

That's how he was found but we don't know how long after the dragging picture it took for her to get him in there. That's a crime scene photo.

The only timeline we have is from shower pics to dead and being dragged.

I am officially lost!!

I don't have a link. I think it was when Prosecutor was showing the receipts on the projector. You could catch glimpses of what was purchased. I can't remember if I read it or saw it on tv. I'll try to figure it out.

I knew a nice poster would help me out and sure enough BritsKate came to the rescue. Yippee!

This one smacks of the "grief expert" in the Casey Anthony trial (one can only hope she'll be a bit more comprehensive though, LoL we joked that THAT one was having liquid lunches before testifying). Who on earth are they going to put on the stand to back up that she was ever a "battered woman", or in any way abused at all for that matter? JA's own mother stated that they had no knowledge of her being abused by TA, even though she now seems to be on a campaign to derail her daughter's trial.

I hope JA is as stupid as she appears to be, and takes the stand so the jury can see for themselves right up close and personal what a liar she is.

IMO

I had a friend catch me as I fell backward off 3 steps in my house to see how my body would naturally land. A la the Michael Peterson trial. I'm not above these kinds of "experiments" either. :great:

But did any of his friends enter the bathroom and walk through the blood when they found him? I'm sure it would have left more than one footprint though, if they had?

Supposedly Mimi waited at the door to Travis's bedroom and the roommate ventured into the bathroom and discovered the body in the shower. Either he walked through the walk-in closet or he ventured down that blood splattered hallway. I would be surprised if he completely avoided steeping in the carnage.

LE had to have checked this angle thoroughly. IMO

hi all!
do you all know if the front license plate that was missing when she was stopped was still missing when she returned the car? Was that asked in the trial?

thanks "trying to catch up on all this"

Someone above posted that Jodie has purchased 2 gas cans...??? To not have to stop for gas in AZ...I had not ever heard that evidence. Is it correct?

I have heard of that case. Wasn't she outside their house peeking in the windows and such? Crazy freaking people.

Someone figured it up and she bought 19 gallons of gas in a short period of time and the car only olds 13 gallons.

She probably had gas cans so she wouldnt have to stop in AZ and leave a trail.

IMO

Jodi's mother accused jurors of misconduct. It was discussed at 1:45 est last night.

I know the time cause I posted something funny at the time. There is also a link to the court minutes detailing it.

I do think I remember something about jodi and gas cans.

Yeah, this woman stalked them all the time. It took 10 years before they got a DA with enough guts to take it to trial.

Any thoughts/opinions on all those random bank deposits? I had a theory on that that got all shot to he!! when I realized she did that while still in California before setting out on her killing road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne