The Theater and the Shooting

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks N/T

so nobody reported it till that Kelly tell us and he is from NY? :moo:

Yes, Kelly was the first. In various MSM articles, he's quoted as saying the hair was "painted red" and in others it's just red hair. But according to the articles (one I referenced above) Kelly and Chief Oates worked together in New York and spoke after the shootings, then Kelly held his presser. But Oates wouldn't confirm anything except that he and Comm. Kelly had talked.

(my link posted above, hundreds of others online too).

Various reports have surfaced claiming that Holmes supposedly told police that he was the Joker and sported red hair, but Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates refused to comment on the claims. However, at a press conference in New York City, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters, "It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He has his hair painted red. He said he was the Joker, obviously the enemy of Batman."

http://ca.eonline.com/news/331943/dark-knight-rises-shooting-suspect-who-is-james-holmes

Just had a minute to check in why my client is under the dryer.. I swear I hate that articles, interviews, and videos mysteriously go poof! From the Internet.. I'll be back shortly to help search..

ETA: and just a wild coinky-dink is the fact that my client whose under the dryer is actually getting none other than "red" hair color this evening.. Lol.. Tho I promise it's no where near the crappy orange red color the shooter has:D

Thanks for your input guys on this red-orange hair chat , am sure that LE wants to protect their investigation and not revealing much of informations from the beginning but with the number of people who witnessed this, i am just looking for one witness in that theater who said they saw a red-orange guy who enter the theater or who sat beside me or who looked weird and funny......

the only thing i can think of is he entered that theatre with a beanie like this man's wearing:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WonFaloXFvc/TH_zYwnf59I/AAAAAAAACsk/FDPaWLkEtn4/s1600/revel8_beanies.jpg

Thanks for your input guys on this red-orange hair chat , am sure that LE wants to protect their investigation and not revealing much of informations from the beginning but with the number of people who witnessed this, i am just looking for one witness in that theater who said they saw a red-orange guy who enter the theater or who sat beside me or who looked weird and funny......

the only thing i can think of is he entered that theatre with a beanie like this man's wearing:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WonFaloXFvc/TH_zYwnf59I/AAAAAAAACsk/FDPaWLkEtn4/s1600/revel8_beanies.jpg

Not sure about the beanie because of the heat and perhaps that would've stood out more than his red hair, imo. BUT I do agree that he must've had some sort of head cover........or PERHAPS he was wearing a dark wig (??) Could that have been part of his getup?

I thought I remember him wearing a hat in either his AFF or match profile pictures. Like a sock or beanie hat. The picture was small and kind of dark. Is it possible for someone to isolate and enlarge it? It was in a row of three pictures under the main profile picture.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

No, not superficial IMO in fact just the opposite as IMO it's exactly this particular info that is not only wondered about by many of us, but also is critical information that will absolutely be part of what's presented at trial.. Jmo.

If by chance you come across it please don't hesitate to post as I believe it's a detail of both interest and importance..jmo.

Your friend raises a very valid question that I posted about in *DEVELOPING* thread #2 to some degree..

I first began wondering and questioning about these particular details back when we were attempting to figure out why Chief Oates was so damn determined to keep the shooters mugshot from being viewed by the public.. IMO its still quite unclear exactly what Oates motive was for being so stubborn about releasing it.. Due to the fact that it was very well known via multiple neighbors, gun shop employees, etc that the shooter had dyed his hair the unnatural vibrant red, along with several *photos of the shooter with the wild hair were circulating very early on.. Thus leading many to begin to question was their something else that the shooter had crazily done to his face that would be obviously apparent in the mugshot???..

At that time is when I began to want to hear more details from the initial witness that early on had come forward publicly stating that he was actually sitting next to the shooter in theater 9 throughout the entirety to of the previews prior to the movie starting.. He stated that at some point soon thereafter the previews were over and the actual movie was playing that the shooter stood up with his cell as if to answer a call and in their opinion strangely/oddly chose to take the call by exiting thru the door next to the right of the screen(IMO likely why it was thought to be odd is that IMO most would fully recognize that when exited from that particular door to talk on the phone that once the door would naturally swing shut that there would be no way for the patron to be able to re enter thru an exit only door..jmo)..

Even at that point I was so very curious to know the name of this particular witness and wanted to review all of this witnesses interviews with the media(both video and print) to comb thru them to see if he made mention of any particular details about the appearance of the shooter(at that time of most interest to me was did the shooter have joker make up or any alterations to his face while initially inside the theater for the first 20 or so minutes).. To my knowledge no one ever answered with this particular witness' name or contents of his interviews(tho I admit at that time the threads were moving at the speed of light and I very easily could have missed replies that had that info)..

As we later found out it certainly appeared as tho there had been no permanent or temporary alterations done to the shooters face and certainly appeared as tho it was just the colored hair that was unusual(thereby IMO still a mystery as to why Oates was so very adamant about the public not seeing the mugshot)..

But just as your friend posed in a question to you today what issues still remain unknown is why out of all of the witness accounts that I've personally read or seen we've not had anyone commenting on the shooter having this wildly vibrant orange/red colored hair while initially amongst the fellow movie goers for the first 20 or so minutes leading up to his exiting out the door to the right of the screen???.. Especially the witness that I originally was asking about???... This man was extremely up close and personal with the shooter for what IMO is an extended amount of time in his literally sitting next to him.. ????

He of ALL PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE THAT NIGHT IMO SEEMS LIKE HE'D BE THE ONE WITH THE MOST ACCURATE DETAILS ABOUT THE APPEARANCE AS WELL AS THE DEMEANOR OF THE SHOOTER FOR OVER 20MINUTES.. I'm not saying that he was honed in on the shooter watching, listening, and studying him for those 20 minutes.. But without a doubt he would absolutely be the one to have knowledge of his initial attire and vibrant colored hair regardless whether the shooter wore a hat or not..
I believe most would agree that due to the length, texture, and of course most noticeable the vibrant red/orange color that even with a hat on the hair color IMO would still very likely be quite noticeably visible..

Does anyone recall the name of this particular witness that stated he sat next to the shooter inside theater 9???
Even if in print and news clips he did not mention these details that we are inquiring about many times there is the raw, uncut video that is posted to the news website which in my experience has always yielded more information than what's in the 30-60second heavily edited news clip .. I am obviously not alone in the least in my interest of hearing and reading of any/all witnesses from that night that even so much as make reference to specific details that in our opinion would be absolutely impossible to not have noticed about the shooters initial appearance in theater 9..

**for now February hold off on an answer just yet to your friend..lol.. With us all searching around you may just be able to prove him wrong and that there are very much witnesses that do comment about the shooters hair and other details of his appearance that night in theater 9:)**
Does anyone recall that they covered JH's face with a RED cloth when he was led to the police car? thus leading to speculation that he had slashed his mouth? Why the secrecy? I will keep looking for that link

just a thought/theory: it will be revealed eventually that Holmes never referred to himself as "the Joker" but someone in LE described him as "trying to look like the Joker or something" and like the old telephone game, by the time it got to Commissioner Kelly it became "I'm the Joker"...

That's just my hunch, I could be wrong...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Fox News anonymous source? .... is it Ramond Kelly ? His son is a FOX TV ANCHOR , Greg Kelly ... Yaiks!!!!

Greg Kelly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gregory Raymond "Greg" Kelly (born December 17, 1968) is an American broadcast journalist. He was the co-host of Good Day New York; before being promoted to the 6 pm and 10 pm news. Previously, he was the co-host of Fox and Friends and a White House correspondent for Fox News. Kelly is also a Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves.

Personal life

Kelly is a native of Garden City, New York. His father is New York City Police Commissioner, Raymond W. Kelly. Kelly graduated from Fordham University with a B.A. in political science. While attending Fordham, Kelly worked at WFUV as an on-air reporter.

http://interceder.net/latest_news/Corbin-Dates
The above link has all interviews and videos of Corbin Dates to date telling his account of the shooting in theater 9.. I watched both the Hardball with Chris Matthews interview as well as the one below it(female reporter lengthy account of what happened).. On Hardball with Chris Matthews Corbin Dates states that the male that came and set in the front row, far right seat(Corbin in 2nd row) that the male got up from his seat at the time the beginning credits were rolling for TDKR.. Corbin states the male is approx 5'8 and has a goatee(that is Corbins description of the man who left thru the emergency exit.. Chris Matthews asked Corbin would be testify to these facts in a court of law and Corbin answers yes)..

Corbin states that the male while on his cell phone briefly stood at the emergency exit with his foot propping the door open.. Corbin states that he saw what appeared to be gestures being made by the male propping the door open while on his cell phone.. He said as if directing someone to him.. And that the exit door appeared to close with the man on his phone outside of the theater..*

Corbin then states that a good 15-20mins passes and that on the screen Bruce Wayne had just been robbed by Catwoman.. It was at that moment that the emergency exit door suddenly swings wide open and immediately in walks a male in all black, in full body armor, helmet, and gas mask.. The man proceeds to throw two canisters into the rows behind Corbin sitting in the 2nd row.. He says that the gas was an irritant and at that point he and his friend immediately hit the ground as the gas began to burn.. He says that's when the gunshots began and that they much pretty much continued for more than the next 10mins.. He says that he and his friend while crawling on the floor aisle could see and feel the rifle cartridges as they were springing down In between the seats in and around them and that Corbin could feel the rifle cartridges burning his legs as they hit them..

He said it was extremely difficult to gauge where exactly the shooter was at as he moved about the theater continuing to shoot but that he and his friend stayed flat to the ground on their stomachs as they inched to the end of the second row and toward what they believed was an exit.. He said that by the time they were attempting to get to an exit that the actual movie screen was no longer playing the movie, but that the audio of the movie continued to play, while the house lights remained off.. This making it very difficult to see and know if the shooter was still in the actual theater and if so exactly where in the theater that he was..

Quite obviously Terrifying in hearing this.. I honestly do not put too much weight into his eyewitness statements, especially in knowing that both these interviews were within the very first 12-24hrs immediately after the shooting..

But I will say I am continued to be baffled about the glaring obvious omission of anything remotely describing flame red hair *especially.. But also in neither interview Corbin doesn't so much as even say a peep about the appearance, attire, etc of the shooter while in the theater prior to taking the cell call.. The goatee and the size of the man are both specifically stated, prompted, or asked of Corbin by the interviewer.. He offered up zero details of the man in the theater for the first 20mins.. Strange and it really has me scratching my head not knowing what to make of it?????.. Especially when compared to the overly detailed description of the man that re enters the theater..???.. I dont know???

He does say that he cannot state for certain that there were two different men.. But I just can't get past the strange and obvious glaring omission of the Ronald McDonald look alike with flame red painted hair .. Not a peep uttered about it.. ?????.. Idk???..

I'm trying to get caught up reading but I found this video which features a pretty interesting eye witness account, that I'm pretty sure isn't posted yet.

Colorado Theater Shooter Had Accomplices! Eye Witness Statement To CNN!
Published on Jul 21, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-GvVRvrLkE

Colorado Massacre Shooter James Holmes Had Accomplice Per Witnesses

Another video report, of a compilation of MSM reports, also reporting eye witnesses reported that the shooter had an accomplice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ly9KMJz9Igs#!

To clarify, I'm not particularly endorsing this theory; or any one theory, until we get more facts. MOO

To clarify, I'm not particularly endorsing this theory; or any one theory, until we get more facts. MOO

i think everyone is still on the :fence: about this case :)
For now we're just concerned people checking what confuse us and sharing our opinions :) :seeya:

I'm still looking because I was sure I heard at least one witness say he had red hair. But every single link I can find says that no witness has described the shooter as having red hair. Bizarre.

http://m.cnn.com/primary/cnnd_fulla...eater-suspect-profile:1&cookieFlag=COOKIE_SET

I just got to your post but I'm unable to access it. Getting a message that I need to have cookies enabled. I thought they were enabled; otherwise I don't believe I'd be able to sign in to WS. :confused: Anyone else having issues accessing this site?

Also, we've heard that JH was wearing full body protection (sort of, but we've since had reports that the tactical vest JH ordered was not bullet proof), gas mask and helmet. That, combined with the dark movie theater, might possibly have precluded people from seeing his hair at all.

As for JH's original entry into the theater, could he have tucked that red hair up under his cap, to conceal it?

There was a report I read yesterday of a neighbor stating that JH always wore camo pants and a hat. I wonder if the neighbor was referring to JH in recent weeks, months or if the person meant ever since JH moved there.

Gabriel Macias, another resident who works a nearby factory, said Mr Holmes was "always wearing camouflage pants and a hat".

when did we all first learned that his hair was orange-red?

on CNN site - Video was removed? or i dont have access on it?
[Updated at 7:25 a.m. ET] Cell phone video from the theater shows patrons - including wounded patrons – walking out of the building shortly after the shooting. WARNING: The video below shows graphic content – viewer discretion is advised.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/20/theater-shooting-gunman-just-firing-picking-random-people/

Thanks for the good link, February. :)

It was reported that JH had red hair on the day of the shootings , when we learned of his possible "AFF connection". This link shows a time/date of 7:01 pm, July 20th, 2012.

I will add that, in my opinion, JH appears to be 'stoned' in all of the pics of him at the link above. MOO

I thought I remember him wearing a hat in either his AFF or match profile pictures. Like a sock or beanie hat. The picture was small and kind of dark. Is it possible for someone to isolate and enlarge it? It was in a row of three pictures under the main profile picture.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

You're correct. The pic of JH wearing a skully is linked in my post just above this one. I think the one pictured below is very similar to the one JH is wearing:

http://www.backcountry.com/nike-basic-skully-beanie

IMO that beanie conceals his hair pretty well.

Can anyone make out what is written in the upper left corner after "Really Red"?
Is is 'heh', 'ash', 'lol'? What do you all make out of it?

I found this video of this eye witness, Jennifer, that someone asked for up thread.

Jul 20, 2012 - Jennifer S***** (redacted) describes scene at movie theater

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1745608576001/shooting-witness-gunman-looked-like-swat-team-member

If the link doesn't show up, just paste this into your browser:
video.foxnews.com/v/1745608576001/shooting-witness-gunman-looked-like-swat-team-member

Additional interviews of Jennifer can be found on youtube.

AURORA MASSACRE: THE COMPREHENSIVE TIMELINE

http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/wv8t1/comprehensive_timeline_aurora_massacre/

I only got to page 3.

8:05: /u/faraya: Witness is saying someone received a phone call, went to Exit door and held it open with his foot. After this the shooter came in. 711:00:00 mark on 9News

http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/wvimc/comprehensive_timeline_part_3_aurora_massacre/

All reports seem to be consistent regarding an accomplice (from eye witness accounts) and possible second vehicle involved. IMO:moo:

I'll have to trust LE have checked and re checked and dotted their i's and crossed their t's that no second person was involved. My concern is they took the suspect's word that he was the lone shooter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back