The White Ford 250 Pick Up Truck Towed from the Family Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That could be true but wondering...

Just thinking.
:waitasec: could it be that they don't want to be accused later if a trial occurs, of course they identified this truck but couldn't add any addtional information? Like if they say similar then someone could then state it looks like the one I seen except for the one I saw that day had ...decals on the back window? This would give room for clarification, was this indeed the correct truck they seen this morning but requesting how it may have been unique, stickers..bumper stickers..scratches..rear view mirror/air freshers or hanging items. Using a "similar" truck could prove useful for exact indentification. Using the exact truck could appear leading and they may question how they are sure it was the one they seen and claim the memory was hampered by the photograph.

I didn't think of that. I tend to go with an Occam's Razor approach to things (sometimes), but that is good thinking on your part!

Again, it could be that Terri's story is that she was driving the truck and LE is trying to prove that she was. One should speculate about why she'd say she was driving the truck if she wasn't. And if she really wasn't, who else had access to the truck? If Kaine's alibi is that he was at work, how did he get there? Is there a third family vehicle? Was someone else at the house, perhaps visiting for the weekend to come? Is this someone that Terri would take the heat for because, in her own words, she "hasn't done anything!" And if there is a problem with her poly's, is there someone she would lie for, and she knows she's been caught and the pressure is now getting to HER to stop covering for "whoever" it is.

It is worth keeping in play at least that someone else was driving the truck Terri says she was. And to wonder why.

+1 to all this.. I've been asking and wondering about a 3rd vehicle.
The truck doesn't seem like a suitable commuter for Kaine. I've been noodling on this one for a while now.

Was that the actual truck on the flier or one that looks like it? If it isn't the actual truck, why not? They couldn't take a picture of it?

When I saw the photo's LE used in that flier, it was an ah-ha moment.
LE could have asked to take a photo of the truck and requested a photo from TH, but they didn't. Most compelling was the use of stills (TH) from the PC. I don't think LE discussed making the flier with TH/KH, they may have been shown the finished product and were told about the distribution at the last minute prior to the PC. The statement from Gates that the family approved of the flier/questionnaire was generic and tells us nothing.

I don't think we will be seeing the parents at a pressor together anymore. The body language of DY/TY would tell us everything we want to know and more, MOO.

Odd, yes, as didn't we read the truck is back home today? And there is a good photo of it at the Grandpa's house and being towed away. :waitasec: It must not matter,

Hi Scandi!
Did I miss this- the Horman truck was towed from the Grandfather's house? I thought it was towed from the Horman's.

Hi Scandi!
Did I miss this- the Horman truck was towed from the Grandfather's house? I thought it was towed from the Horman's.

Jules..that is such a good question! Cause..IMOO Have we seen the truck from the time it happened until the tow? I know we had seen the red mustang being driven (as reported due to mechanical problems/aka starter) Maybe it was there the whole time (from a day or so after the science fair) at the grandparents home? Where does the grandfather live if you know. TIA

+1 to all this.. I've been asking and wondering about a 3rd vehicle.
The truck doesn't seem like a suitable commuter for Kaine. I've been noodling on this one for a while now.

Really? I didn't see the commute to be that long from the Horman home to Intel...

Really? I didn't see the commute to be that long from the Horman home to Intel...

I suppose it's not that far, just that it seemed like 'more truck' than practical for what they do?
It's just my impression, my opinion, that it's not a suitable daily driver.

But, I'm not married to that. :)

I suspect the fact that the photo is of similar truck instead of actual truck is very simple. They either didn't have a clear photo of the entire truck, or the photo they had wasn't in right format, etc. So they just used a stock photo or whatever they could legally pull from online. I don't think it means anything except that they didn't have an appropriate photo of the Horman truck to use for the flier.

There is a clear photo of the truck at Grandpa's house. I didn't post it here as he is in the photo so not appropriate. xox

Did anyone mention what kind of work was to be done on the vehicle?I thought I read it was brake work,which would require taking the tires off.I hope they've checked that vehicle out already,for dirt samples,vegetation and such.

Hi Scandi!

Whoope, I wasn't very clear. There is a very good shot of the truck at the G's house. G is in the photo too.

Then there is another photo of the truck being loaded onto the tow truck at the Horman's {I assume, or so it is said}.

Who gets thier vehicle worked on while in the middle of looking for thier child anyway?I don't understand any of this.It makes me want to kick something.

The truck on the towtruck is next to the Horman's mailboxes,there's another pic with thier mailboxes at the beginning with flowers from people on top of them.

I suppose it's not that far, just that it seemed like 'more truck' than practical for what they do?
It's just my impression, my opinion, that it's not a suitable daily driver.

But, I'm not married to that. :)

The Horman's truck has some special Powerstroke to the engine that I guess Kyron thought was cool, or so I read ~ somewhere.

The Horman's truck has some special Powerstroke to the engine that I guess Kyron thought was cool, or so I read ~ somewhere.

i know this is totally OT but....what the heck is an architectural engineer in relation to intel? what salary range are they in approx? ( I know...google is my friend but i am feeling kinda lazy) those are some snappy vehicles to have on a one salary income.

i know this is totally OT but....what the heck is an architectural engineer in relation to intel? what salary range are they in approx? ( I know...google is my friend but i am feeling kinda lazy) those are some snappy vehicles to have on a one salary income.

They can range anywhere between 70-100K/yr.

Hi, this is my first post. I hope it's okay!
Just a thought, but I remember reading the problem with the truck was the starter. Could LE have messed with the starter, to get the truck towed, so LE could then search the truck without the Hormans knowing about it?

Just a thought, but I remember reading the problem with the truck was the starter. Could LE have messed with the starter, to get the truck towed, so LE could then search the truck without the Hormans knowing about it?

I don't believe they can search without a search warrant or permission and the search warrant is the preferred way to go. Otherwise any evidence taken would be thrown out in court.

I've only read it speculated that it was the starter, and all of that right here on WS. I don't believe we were ever told what the actual problem was with the truck.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back