Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I said was that it would have been solved a year ago if Le investigated and found that Ron had lied about his work.

Not so, it would have made him more of a focused suspect, not that he wasn't a suspect already being the custodial father. LE also didn't know what type of crime happened to Haleigh, she was listed as missing/abducted and the amber alert went out. This was not declared a homicide investigation until a month ago. If he wasn't truthful about his work hours he would become a more focused subject. LE may simply say ok Ron if that's what you say, we know somethings up, we don't know what yet.

The work hours had to be a primary focus of the investigation because that would either rule in or rule out Ron Cummings, once it was established when Haleigh was last seen. That Ron was moved to the bottom of the list with Crystal is a strong indicator that his story has been corroborated by objective evidence, like the time clock.

Objective evidence means either clocking in at 3:30 when your work shift starts but you can't clock in at 3:30 AND pick up your daughter when the school bus drops her off at 3:40ish. That's right, his attorney states he started at 5pm and sometimes arrived 45 minutes earlier.

Hypothetically speaking, if Ron lied about his work hours what crime could you prove he would be charged with? Don't forget if he's labeled a POI or suspect in Fla. the sunshine law comes into effect. LE has been very careful not to label someone a suspect or POI.

Frankly, the big conspiracy theories about Ron are puzzling, since he doesn't appear to be a crack critical thinker or strategist. He got caught on tape selling dope. He dated and married Misty. The most reasonable scenario is the simplest. Haleigh was in Misty's custody. Either she killed her and the others (TC, for sure, and who knows who else) helped her cover it up or someone she let into the mobile home did it and they all agreed to dispose of the body. JO wouldn't talk because it would always be his word against Misty and Tommy; the other two wouldn't talk because Misty was always most vulnerable and Tommy had the most to lose. Add Ron to that scenario and it doesn't work. The only person who might cover up for him would be Misty, and that not for long if she was indicted for murder and faced the death penalty. So--Ron was at work.

Puzzling is an understatement for many reasons.

Pittsburghgirl-

When has LE stated that Ron AND Crystal moved to the bottom of the list? I've heard Ron's own lawyer say that he was moved to the bottom, yet still on the list...Where is it stated that Crystal was moved to the bottom of the list? IMO, Crystal is no longer on that list.

To stay on topic: Ron didn't work 24 hours that day, the fact that 8 hours of that is linked to him being at work, what about the other 16 hours??? Unless he can be accounted for that whole day, Ron can not be ruled out.
JMO though

ITA...especially since LE has stated they were having a problem trying to figure out IF a crime had been commited and IF one had been committed they didn't know where or when...Since we have learned the hours for the shifts at PDM do not match up with any of the times Shoemaker has thrown out there regarding Ron C's work schedule, something is amiss...As I see it Ron C does not have an alibi for a period of time after Haleigh got off that school bus before he went into work.... JMO

ITA...especially since LE has stated they were having a problem trying to figure out IF a crime had been commited and IF one had been committed they didn't know where or when...Since we have learned the hours for the shifts at PDM do not match up with any of the times Shoemaker has thrown out there regarding Ron C's work schedule, something is amiss...As I see it Ron C does not have an alibi for a period of time after Haleigh got off that school bus before he went into work.... JMO

Hi there. I believe LE stated questions about if a crime had been commited very early on in this case. They know a crime has been commited now and that Haleigh was probably murdered. LE has zeroed in on Misty and Tommy, they told Lindsey months ago that the Croslin family was going to see LE on them if Misty did not tell them what happened to Haleigh-it happened-and we see the Croslin family had a lot of illegal activity going on.
The fact we do know is that LE is all over the Croslin's. Two are in jail and I'll bet more Croslin's to follow as they probably helped cover up a murder.
I am not interested in what Mr. Shoemaker states about Ron's work schedule. LE has not put pressure on him or his family. They know where he was.

Hi there. I believe LE stated questions about if a crime had been commited very early on in this case. They know a crime has been commited now and that Haleigh was probably murdered. LE has zeroed in on Misty and Tommy, they told Lindsey months ago that the Croslin family was going to see LE on them if Misty did not tell them what happened to Haleigh-it happened-and we see the Croslin family had a lot of illegal activity going on.
The fact we do know is that LE is all over the Croslin's. Two are in jail and I'll bet more Croslin's to follow as they probably helped cover up a murder.
I am not interested in what Mr. Shoemaker states about Ron's work schedule. LE has not put pressure on him or his family. They know where he was.

bbm

That about sums it up, and this is what Pittsburghgirl was saying. We may be frustrated because we don't have the details on Ron's whereabouts that night, but it's very clear that LE does. If they were not able to account for his time after Haleigh was last seen, they would be all over him just like they are all over the Croslins. They have essentially ignored him except for his drug trafficking activities which he very stupidly engaged in. I don't believe that their ignoring him in the Haleigh case is an elaborate ruse designed to throw him off base and get him to slip up and confess. It's because they think someone else is responsible and not him!

bbm

That about sums it up, and this is what Pittsburghgirl was saying. We may be frustrated because we don't have the details on Ron's whereabouts that night, but it's very clear that LE does. If they were not able to account for his time after Haleigh was last seen, they would be all over him just like they are all over the Croslins. They have essentially ignored him except for his drug trafficking activities which he very stupidly engaged in. I don't believe that their ignoring him in the Haleigh case is an elaborate ruse designed to throw him off base and get him to slip up and confess. It's because they think someone else is responsible and not him!

Thanks, Kam, Pittsburghgirl sure says it a LOT better than I try to!

bbm

We hear Ron say (from his own mouth) that LE questioned him about why it took him so long to get home. At that point, I think, LE WAS applying pressure to him and because of it, Ron lawyered up, and stop talking to LE for months...not days...months. Why else would he stop cooperating with LE and it was HIS daughter that was missing?? If everything was on the up and up with Ron, why would he do this?? LE even stated that Misty was NOT the only one with inconsistencies...and Ron opening his big mouth, told us regardless of what hours he worked, LE found a discrepancy in his time and questioned him about it. Ron couldn't take that pressure so he decided to stop talking altogether...for months.

JMO though

bbm

We hear Ron say (from his own mouth) that LE questioned him about why it took him so long to get home. At that point, I think, LE WAS applying pressure to him and because of it, Ron lawyered up, and stop talking to LE for months...not days...months. Why else would he stop cooperating with LE and it was HIS daughter that was missing?? If everything was on the up and up with Ron, why would he do this?? LE even stated that Misty was NOT the only one with inconsistencies...and Ron opening his big mouth, told us regardless of what hours he worked, LE found a discrepancy in his time and questioned him about it. Ron couldn't take that pressure so he decided to stop talking altogether...for months.

JMO though

Out of Rons own mouth, he basically says the cops have an issue with his whereabouts and his timeframe. Things like this MUST not be ignored if you are following this case to try to sleuth this crime out.

bbm

Well we have Ron's lawyer stating Ron was being shuffled around on the list...and then we have Ron's lawyer saying that the Haleigh case is making it hard for him to deal. Why would the Haleigh case, make it hard for RON to deal if he had absolutely nothing to do with it??? It doesn't make sense. There's a reason the Haleigh case is making it hard for Ron to deal, IMO.

Out of Rons own mouth, he basically says the cops have an issue with his whereabouts and his timeframe. Things like this MUST not be ignored if you are following this case to try to sleuth this crime out.

I don't understand how some could ignore this...Don't put a deaf ear to Ron's words, if you are trying to figure out what happened to his daughter.

JMO though

Well we have Ron's lawyer stating Ron was being shuffled around on the list...and then we have Ron's lawyer saying that the Haleigh case is making it hard for him to deal. Why would the Haleigh case, make it hard for RON to deal if he had absolutely nothing to do with it??? It doesn't make sense. There's a reason the Haleigh case is making it hard for Ron to deal, IMO.

And we also have Ronalds lawyer saying he can never be cleared, and if he had nothing to hide, and all those employees saw Ron for all the minutes he was at work, he would still be cleared werk wise, Ronald isnt cleared werk wise, when he should be.... if he had nothing to hide! LE also go on and bring up that 8 hours that keeps coming up in regards to Ronald saying they are satisfied about him in this particular timeline, yet they go on to say HOWEVER, we dont know when the child disappeared or when the crime occurred.

All these things just point to me the cops suspect Ronald Cummings big time.

There were many with inconsistent stories, but LE remains focused on others, not Ron. I don't need to know why he acts the way he does. It would be pointless to try.
I just care that LE gets the person, persons who murdered Haleigh. I have always had to believe LE was on this case and has facts and evidence that I don't know.

FWIW, I believe that if LE believed Tommy and Misty's story about what happened to Haleigh they along with Joe would have already been arrested by now. The fact that there have not been any arrests shows me that they are waiting for the real story. The real story that will support the arrest of the real person who committed the crime, ie., Ron Cummings. LE knows that Misty and Tommy and most likely others, know that Ron killed Haleigh that evening. LE is waiting for the REAL story to be told.

And we also have Ronalds lawyer saying he can never be cleared, and if he had nothing to hide, and all those employees saw Ron for all the minutes he was at work, he would still be cleared werk wise, Ronald isnt cleared werk wise, when he should be.... if he had nothing to hide! LE also go on and bring up that 8 hours that keeps coming up in regards to Ronald saying they are satisfied about him in this particular timeline, yet they go on to say HOWEVER, we dont know when the child disappeared or when the crime occurred.

All these things just point to me the cops suspect Ronald Cummings big time.

Absolutely. And the "HOWEVER we don't know when the child disappeared or when the crime occurred" comment came AFTER speaking of Ron's alibi. That speak volumes to me. It's kinda like them saying "yeah, he was at work for 8 hours BUT we don't know when the child disappeared or when the crime occurred soooo....We're not eliminating him just yet." How else could you intrepret LE statement? It seems to me that his "work alibi" was not enough to completely clear him.

JMO though

FWIW, I believe that if LE believed Tommy and Misty's story about what happened to Haleigh they along with Joe would have already been arrested by now. The fact that there have not been any arrests shows me that they are waiting for the real story. The real story that will support the arrest of the real person who committed the crime, ie., Ron Cummings. LE knows that Misty and Tommy and most likely others, know that Ron killed Haleigh that evening. LE is waiting for the REAL story to be told.

O/T

I was thinking about the case from here in Louisville, KY that was on the "First 48" t.v. show last night. It was about a guy named "Murdah" who walked up into the house of T and Dion (married young couple) and shot them execution style in front of their children. This case was pretty big here but to make a long story short....LE knew that "Murdah" did this to that couple but they had NO evidence and NO ONE to actually point the finger at him...They had heard the stories and the lies but without someone being able to testify against him and say "yeah he did it." There was nothing LE could do. IMO, the case solved itself when 2 months later, someone shot and killed "Murdah". Street retalliation.

I believe that is what was going on in this case involving Ron...There were others willing to cover his azz and not point the finger his way...without enough evidence and no one pointing the finger at him...LE had to find another way....IMO, that's when the drug sting was planned out. Now they have the "main one" (Ron) and "the key" (Misty) behind bars facing alot of years. What better position to have them in?? Especially, Misty.

JMO though

There were many with inconsistent stories, but LE remains focused on others, not Ron. I don't need to know why he acts the way he does. It would be pointless to try.
I just care that LE gets the person, persons who murdered Haleigh. I have always had to believe LE was on this case and has facts and evidence that I don't know.

bbm

It seems to me that Ron has contributed largely to his own problems because of the way he acts. I don't understand most of his actions either, although I can sometimes venture a guess. He seems to have a chip on his shoulder and is very self-centered, just like most of the characters in this story. They all act very immature. For example, he was impatient with the progress that LE was making with Misty, so he decided to marry her and see if he could get the truth out of her. When LE told him that he was screwing up their strategy, he divorced her, but then he sabotoged LE's efforts by serupticiously continuing to see her.

When he got caught up in the drug sting that LE had set up for Misty, I'm sure that LE didn't have much sympathy for him. He should have done what they told him to, but apparently he felt he knew better.

The only reason it matters to try and understand Ron a little is to be able to differentiate between stupid/strange behavior that is just characteristic of this individual versus strange behavior that could indicate criminal behavior. Because of the way he has acted on many occasions, it is hard to determine which it is, so we have very different opinions on this forum. He is definitely not clear cut.

I can't help but think he was home for a little while before he went to the store and got his alibi on tape. Didn't the store video show 2am? If that is true, I think he did get off work at midnite.

Suspicious, I watched that Murda case on 48 hours the other nite. I felt so bad for the children. The little one kept saying my dad is dead. She was only 2!!!!

BTW, that 2 year old told cops that someone made a boom and mom and dad died. They asked her if she wanted to go home and she said "no, my momma is dead. I wanna go to nanna's". Makes me think Jr. could have told alot if he actually saw anything.

I'm sorry. I had it completely backward,meaning I thought we couldn't post the link to a thread with the locals and was not sure if it could even be mentioned, either in a public thread.(but I had mentioned it a couple weeks ago in a post) I'm sorry I didn't see your post stating that it was against the rules to mention such, but that I could indeed post a link for those that are interested
(and are WS members)to go back and read those posts from the thread that was linked. I understand COMPLETELY now and sorry for the frustration of feeling as though you had to keep repeating yourself. Thanks for letting me know(even tho you felt you had already done so)...I'm still getting used to the exact wording of certain rules.:blushing:
Oh, no, no, no, jessigirl. I didn't mean it that way, at all. The truth is, I had to ask a mod about the rule awhile back because I was unsure, myself. I was just sharing the information with you. Frustrated? No, just a little frazzled from a long day at work. :blowkiss:

Hi there to you too...Just wanted to clarify.. I am well aware of the fact it was early on in this case when LE made the statement about... IF a crime had been committed they didn't know when or where it had been committed
I am also well aware of the fact LE has zeroed in on Misty and Tommy, and have told Lindsey they were going to be all over ALL the Croslins until they found out about what had happened to Haleigh..And like you, I too suspect more Croslins may be arrested in the future..
And IMHO.. It has become quite evident to me The Cummings Clan managed to set up Misty and the Croslins to take the fall... And as sad as that is, for the most part I have resigned myself to the painful reality LE has no plans to implicate Ronald Cummings or any members of his family in connection to Haleigh's disappearance...

Last but not least, in reference to myself..I am fully aware (as most of us here are) LE has not put any pressure on Ronald Cummings and anyone in his family, however I am still interested in what Shoemaker states, especially when what he states in regards to Ron's work schedule does not coincide with the scheduled work hours for employees at PDM.

All JMO..

bbm

To be perfectly honest, I'm more concerend with what happened between Ronald Cummings and his daughter, Haleigh before Ronald Cummings high tailed it in to work that afternoon/evening..
IF PDM's night shift starts at 3:30 pm WHY was he allowed to go into work an hour and a half later...We have also learned PDM employees are not allowed on the premises until 10 minutes before the shift starts... Why is Shoemaker stating he went in 45 minutes early? Also, taking into consideration his shift at PDM started at 3:30 pm, looks to me like he never picked Haleigh up from the school bus...
My problem with all this is it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out..
LE needs to address these inconsistencies concerning when he stated he went into work and when he was actually due to report to work..Also, IF LE doesn't really think he is responsible for whatever happened to his daughter then those investigating this case may need a refresher course on how to investigate and solve a homicde case...JMO

Hi there to you too...Just wanted to clarify.. I am well aware of the fact it was early on in this case when LE made the statement about... IF a crime had been committed they didn't know when or where it had been committed
I am also well aware of the fact LE has zeroed in on Misty and Tommy, and have told Lindsey they were going to be all over ALL the Croslins until they found out about what had happened to Haleigh..And like you, I too suspect more Croslins may be arrested in the future..
And IMHO.. It has become quite evident to me The Cummings Clan managed to set up Misty and the Croslins to take the fall... And as sad as that is, for the most part I have resigned myself to the painful reality LE has no plans to implicate Ronald Cummings or any members of his family in connection to Haleigh's disappearance...
Last but not least, in reference to myself..I am fully aware (as most of us here are) LE has not put any pressure on Ronald Cummings and anyone in his family, however I am still interested in what Shoemaker states, especially when what he states in regards to Ron's work schedule does not coincide with the scheduled work hours for employees at PDM.

All JMO..

I can't resign myself to this, just can't. I think, only my opinion, since nothing has been stated to us from PDM, that there is something involving RC and his time. But I do think LE knows if there are any discrepancies and if there are, they are satisfied that they know what they are. To clear an employee of theirs and thus take any publicity away from them, I don't think things would be so hush hush from PDM if there were any questions concerning RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyhound2008