Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't resign myself to this, just can't. I think, only my opinion, since nothing has been stated to us from PDM, that there is something involving RC and his time. But I do think LE knows if there are any discrepancies and if there are, they are satisfied that they know what they are. To clear an employee of theirs and thus take any publicity away from them, I don't think things would be so hush hush from PDM if there were any questions concerning RC.

Lorann, I'm not quite understanding what you mean by... since nothing has been stated to us from PDM that there is something involving RC and his time... but then you state.....I don't think things would be so hush hush from PDM if there were any questions concerning RC..JMO

And you don't know how much I regret being resigned to what I believe or feel is the situation concerning this case...I am sick at heart believing justice will not be served on ALL those who are involved in this coverup.....JMO

Lorann, I'm not quite understanding what you mean by... since nothing has been stated to us from PDM that there is something involving RC and his time... but then you state.....I don't think things would be so hush hush from PDM if there were any questions concerning RC..JMO

And you don't know how much I regret being resigned to what I believe or feel is the situation concerning this case...I am sick at heart believing justice will not be served on ALL those who are involved in this coverup.....JMO

I usually always know what I mean to say, just don't make myself clear to others... PDM IMO has given everything involved with RC to LE - We have heard all employees have been instructed to not talk to press etc. or they could be fired, don't know if this part is true. That's the hush hush I refer to. I want to know what those hushed up employees have to say.

And yes, I have a feeling how much you regret feeling the way you do, I do too. The drug charges and sentences are justified, but do not bring justice for Haleigh.

bbm

We hear Ron say (from his own mouth) that LE questioned him about why it took him so long to get home. At that point, I think, LE WAS applying pressure to him and because of it, Ron lawyered up, and stop talking to LE for months...not days...months. Why else would he stop cooperating with LE and it was HIS daughter that was missing?? If everything was on the up and up with Ron, why would he do this?? LE even stated that Misty was NOT the only one with inconsistencies...and Ron opening his big mouth, told us regardless of what hours he worked, LE found a discrepancy in his time and questioned him about it. Ron couldn't take that pressure so he decided to stop talking altogether...for months.

JMO though

He probably forgot to tell them at the time of the traumatic event that he stopped by the convenience store on the way home from work.

There is nothing even showing they are even looking at Ron as a suspect anymore. It is investigation 101 to check the alibis out of those closest to Haleigh.

I wonder if Misty, Tommy and Joe had verifiable alibis and if so were they given by a Croslin?

IMO

He probably forgot to tell them at the time of the traumatic event that he stopped by the convenience store on the way home from work.

There is nothing even showing they are even looking at Ron as a suspect anymore. It is investigation 101 to check the alibis out of those closest to Haleigh.

I wonder if Misty, Tommy and Joe had verifiable alibis and if so were they given by a Croslin?

IMO

Him "probably" forgetting to tell the LE he went to the store just isnt acceptable, if true to me when there is a missing kindergartner- and we dont know if he forgot to tell LE, but we do know in his own words he told Cobra the cops are using the F word when talking to him asking him about the inconsistencies the night his child got stolen, color be baffled, but there shouldnt be any inconsistencies unless one has something to hide.

Well we have Ron's lawyer stating Ron was being shuffled around on the list...and then we have Ron's lawyer saying that the Haleigh case is making it hard for him to deal. Why would the Haleigh case, make it hard for RON to deal if he had absolutely nothing to do with it??? It doesn't make sense. There's a reason the Haleigh case is making it hard for Ron to deal, IMO.

Because sadly every case can have a political undertone. The DA is an elected official so they must proceed with caution with the two cases going on at the same time and it makes it much harder for the defense attorney to negotiate a plea deal concerning the drug charges.

But according to the presiding Judge it seems finally the DA is now talking with Ron's defense about the plea deal.

I think one of the reasons why the DA will even consider it is he knows Ron is not involved in the disappearance of his daughter.

I have not heard about any other negotiations going on when it comes to the other drug defendants except maybe Hope who refused to accept a plea offer.

IMO

Because sadly every case can have a political undertone. The DA is an elected official so they must proceed with caution and with the two cases going on at the same time and it makes it much harder for the defense attorney to negotiate a plea deal concerning the drug charges.

But according to the presiding Judge it seems finally the DA is now talking with Ron's defense about the plea deal.

I think one of the reasons why the DA will even consider it is he knows Ron is not involved in the disappearance of his daughter.

I have not heard about any other negotiations going on when it comes to the other drug defendants except maybe Hope who refused to accept a plea offer.

IMO

All the Judge said was, I hear you are talking to the DA, or something like that, LE has never once come out and said they are offering Ronald a deal, they dont need to offer him any deal because they have the testimony of a Undercover cop and and the video, Ronald was also not there when Tommy was involved in his part of the drug deals, what can he say regarding Tommy? Is the State going to embarass itself by calling Ronald to the stand, I mean do they start by cuing up the video where Ron is admitting her likes cocaine, and boasting how he likes to get high? Someone thinks this is a good character witness? Richard Fields is going to destroy Ronald if he gets on that stand and thinks his testimony is going to help or be credible, its actually embarrassing.

And I think its obvious the DA and everyone in law enforcement knows Ronald is involved in whatever happened to HaLeigh, his 900k bail shows me exactly that.

Now back to PDM, does anyone know if that property was every searched in regards to HaLeigh?

IMO

Misty from early on said she was at home and early on, LE ask for anyone who had any information seeing Misty out of the MH that evening to come forward. If LE has verified this, we don't know. Tommy's story has changed (several times). Joe's story, we don't have one from him other than he wasn't involved - but we do have several Croslin's making accusations against him. We also knew early on that Ron stopped and was on tape at the Kangaroo. Not sure any of this verified anything since LE hasn't said when the crime was committed.

It is my opinion that Ron and the Croslins are still very much on the suspect list. I think that is why they are on tape in the drug bust. What is being done about Joe, and maybe even Timmy, I have no idea.

Him "probably" forgetting to tell the LE he went to the store just isn't acceptable, if true to me when there is a missing kindergartner- and we don't know if he forgot to tell LE, but we do know in his own words he told Cobra the cops are using the F word when talking to him asking him about the inconsistencies the night his child got stolen, color be baffled, but there shouldn't be any inconsistencies unless one has something to hide.

Well thank goodness it is the actual police department in charge of the case, who really knows the on going investigation, that has to be satisfied with Ron's alibi and imo they are and have been for a very long time now.

Since they have long wanted to know Misty's whereabouts from 10 pm until 3:00 am it is obvious they think this is the time line in which Haleigh was taken from her home and Ron was at work. They have never asked for help in anyone establishing Ron's whereabouts before and after work and IMO they have him on video at PDM working and most likely leaving as he departed early morning. I think they have footage of him too at the convenience store.

Wonder if any of the other players can document their alibis with video footage? Such as dropping by a convenience store or video store late at night, early morning?

IMO

Well thank goodness it is the actual police department in charge of the case, who really knows the on going investigation, that has to be satisfied with Ron's alibi and imo they are and have been for a very long time now.

Since they have long wanted to know Misty's whereabouts from 10 pm until 3:00 am it is obvious they think this is the time line in which Haleigh was taken from her home and Ron was at work. They have never asked for help in anyone establishing Ron's whereabouts before and after work and IMO they have him on video at PDM working and most likely leaving as he departed early morning. I think they have footage of him too at the convenience store.

Wonder if any of the other players can document their alibis with video footage? Such as dropping by a convenience store or video store late at night, early morning?

IMO

Except I heard Rons own lawyer say he can can't be cleared, and thats what I focus on. With what little the LE have said about Ronald, it shows me there is a method to their madness, the LE have been dealing with Ronald for years and know exactly what hes capable of. And if Ron is on video at 2am, which is the only timeline that werks for him to buy beer legally, then hes lying and I can understand why the cops have an issue with his timeline.

And also, that 900k bail, surely if the LE thought Ron was some innocent victim and some pawn of a 17 year old who lost his child, surely they would have more compassion for him and not have him on astronomically high bail for the charge he is accused of, does anyone ever wonder why his bail is so high?

All the Judge said was, I hear you are talking to the DA, or something like that, LE has never once come out and said they are offering Ronald a deal, they don't need to offer him any deal because they have the testimony of a Undercover cop and and the video, Ronald was also not there when Tommy was involved in his part of the drug deals, what can he say regarding Tommy? Is the State going to embarrass itself by calling Ronald to the stand, I mean do they start by cuing up the video where Ron is admitting her likes cocaine, and boasting how he likes to get high? Someone thinks this is a good character witness? Richard Fields is going to destroy Ronald if he gets on that stand and thinks his testimony is going to help or be credible, its actually embarrassing.

And I think its obvious the DA and everyone in law enforcement knows Ronald is involved in whatever happened to HaLeigh, his 900k bail shows me exactly that.

Now back to PDM, does anyone know if that property was every searched in regards to HaLeigh?

Judges are always made aware when both sides are trying to plea the case out. It was obvious that this Judge was also aware of negotiations.

All the DA had to do is stand up in court right then and there and say "there will be no plea negotiation in this case your Honor, lets move along" but he didn't and he had every opportunity to do so.

I find that highly unlikely. No plea deal is even being discussed for any of the other players. I highly doubt they would consider giving one to the very person they think was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

IMO

Judges are always made aware when both sides are trying to plea the case out. It was obvious that this Judge was also aware of negotiations.

All the DA had to do is stand up in court right then and there and say "there will be no plea negotiation in this case your Honor, lets move along" but he didn't and he had every opportunity to do so.

I find that highly unlikely. No plea deal is even being discussed for any of the other players. I highly doubt they would consider giving one to the very person they think was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

IMO

The State sets days for trial, pretrials, etc- a plea is open at anytime during these periods before a prisoner is sentenced or released. If there is any kind of plea Ronald Cummings is going to get, its going to be when he tells what happened to his daughter, and thats only if the state is feeling generous, they dont need his testimony over the drugs, there are no deals that need to be made, and why if they said, hey, just do 15 Ron, why didn't he accept right away? Why the drama? He would jump at 15 years, but no deal, so whats the hold up?

And one more thing, the fact that Ronald has beer at 3am, shows he bought that beer before 3am, and did not get out of werk at 3, or someone needs to lose their job for selling beer to him, and I highly doubt that happened. If only he hadn't been so greedy after werk and just stuck to buying peanuts and smokes!

The State sets days for trial, pretrials, etc- a plea is open at anytime during these periods before a prisoner is sentenced or released. If there is any kind of plea Ronald Cummings is going to get, its going to be when he tells what happened to his daughter, and thats only if the state is feeling generous, they don't need his testimony over the drugs, there are no deals that need to be made, and why if they said, hey, just do 15 Ron, why didn't he accept right away? Why the drama? He would jump at 15 years, but no deal, so whats the hold up?

And one more thing, the fact that Ronald has beer at 3am, shows he bought that beer before 3am, and did not get out of werk at 3, or someone needs to lose their job for selling beer to him, and I highly doubt that happened. If only he hadn't been so greedy after werk and just stuck to buying peanuts and smokes!

:waitasec: So greedy? For buying one beer? I am not sure I understand what you are saying.

Well I am very well aware of how court procedures work but that has nothing to do with the Judge knowing plea negotiations are going on in this case. Not all cases end in pleas or are even negotiated.

Well if they plea him on the drug case then I guess they disagree with you and does need him to testify against Tommy and Misty at their trial.

And while I am at it... can you please explain to me why some write "work" as werk? Is it to just make fun of how Ron's speaks or something or others that come from the south who may pronounce it that way?:waitasec:

imo

:waitasec: So greedy? For buying one beer? I am not sure I understand what you are saying.

Well I am very well aware of how court procedures work but that has nothing to do with the Judge knowing plea negotiations are going on in this case. Not all cases end in pleas or are even negotiated.

Well if they plea him on the drug case then I guess they disagree with you and does need him to testify against Tommy and Misty at their trial.

And while I am at it... can you please explain to me why some write "work" as werk? Is it to just make fun of how Ron's speaks or something or others that come from the south who may pronounce it that way?:waitasec:

imo

What I am saying is its always something stupid that trips criminals up. Ron having the beer shows he bought that before 3am that night. So how could he have done that if he didn't leave work before 2 am? Dont they stop selling beer at 2am in Putnam County, because I am kinda sure they do, I dont think PDM has a sundry store for their employees to grab a cold one after work.

And if they plea him on the drug case, super, but the State has not said they offered him a deal on the drug charges, so in the mean time I am not going to operate under the assumption that is truth right now, and lets say it is, if the state offered him that deal, lol, why hasn't he accepted? Is it because hes in between a rock and a hard place? Does he dare test Misty Croslin?

I think its all very interesting, truth be told. But I think when it all comes down to it, the drug charges are the least of Ronalds problems.

jmo

IMO

BBM - Why wouldn't they in the drug case? Without it, he's looking at more years than he has left alive on this earth. If LE gets the truth about Haleigh with it, the drug charges will seem miniscule in comparison. Things tend to come out with arrangements such as these, i.e., example: purchasing A beer on his way home from work before the 2am curfew does not equate to getting off work at 3 am.

BTW - you say no plea deal is even being discussed for any of the other players. We don't know what's going on between clients and attorneys for the other players (hate that word). That has yet to be seen would be more descriptive of what's going on as we speak.

Does anyone local know what store Ronald stopped at that night? Does anyone know what kind of register system the place has, does the stuff have to be scanned? Because if so, usually after 2 am, it wont scan alcohol because sales are not permitted at that time, I think this is important to find out.

Hi there. I believe LE stated questions about if a crime had been commited very early on in this case. They know a crime has been commited now and that Haleigh was probably murdered. LE has zeroed in on Misty and Tommy, they told Lindsey months ago that the Croslin family was going to see LE on them if Misty did not tell them what happened to Haleigh-it happened-and we see the Croslin family had a lot of illegal activity going on.
The fact we do know is that LE is all over the Croslin's. Two are in jail and I'll bet more Croslin's to follow as they probably helped cover up a murder.
I am not interested in what Mr. Shoemaker states about Ron's work schedule. LE has not put pressure on him or his family. They know where he was.

Ron and LE have publically stated that Ron stopped cooperating with LE. It is kind of hard to apply pressure when someone refuses to talk to them. However, LE did catch Ron in an undercover drug buy. It was obvious the main target was Ron, not Misty. They could have arrested Misty at any time. The reason Misty has so many charges against her is they waited until they could get Ron on serious charges to make the arrest.

LE did pressure Ron in the only way they legally could by putting him behind bars for drugs. If they did not have questions about Ron's alibi, they would not need Ron behind bars, only the Croslin family.

Please be truthful to yourself when answering these questions....

If HaLeigh was your child, would you be satisfied with Ronalds alibi?

If HaLeigh was your child, would you be satisfied with Ronalds behaviour from day one of this case?

If HaLeigh was your child, would you be content with the suspicious behaviour of TN & GMS?

I only asked these questions about Ronald because we already know the Croslins are changing stories daily, I assume if HaLeigh was your child, you would not be satisfied with either Croslin.

Does anyone local know what store Ronald stopped at that night? Does anyone know what kind of register system the place has, does the stuff have to be scanned? Because if so, usually after 2 am, it wont scan alcohol because sales are not permitted at that time, I think this is important to find out.
Which store Ron visited that night has never been confirmed as far as I know. But Debs posted recently that she called a convenience store in the area and found one that does sell beer 24 hours a day.
ETA debs' post
I called the Kangaroo at 1171, US Hwy 17. I asked how late do they sell beer, and she informed me they could sell it anytime. At that store, anyway. Other stores, depending on where they're located, might have a cut-off time. That's what she said, anyway.

I believe this is the store Ron went to.

We know next to nothing about what LE knows in this case. They could be looking at Ron just as many on here are. Alibi's are not always the thing that clear's the person. Many times they can be used to help clear someone, but not always. I do believe, Ron had the opportunity to leave his job site that night, and get back before he was noticed or had someone cover for him while he was gone. However I am still on the fence as to his involvement either directly or indirectly.

IMO

Actually Judges are NOT always made aware of negotiations for plea bargains. Judges have no responsibilities or duties in regards to plea bargains until they are finalized. Judge only need to know things that fall under their responsibilities/duties. Therefore, Judges are not made aware of plea negotation unless they need to know. Judges only need to know aabout negotiations for plea bargains for the purposes of the courtroom calendars.

In Ron's case, the reason the Judge made that comment was to get confirmation of the possibility of a plea bargain. The Judge would want to know to set the upcoming dates in Ron's case as well as scheduling his courtroom calendar.

First, the Judge would discuss the calendaring of the upcoming dates in Ron's case. Is the plea date of July 9 sufficient time or does the DA want him to set it further out? Same thing with the trial date.

Second, the Courtroom calendars are a balancing act. The courtroom never wants to be dark. So they have to schedule multiple trials/hearings at the same time. If Ron was most likely pleading and not going to trial, the Judge's clerk would make a notation so that they could schedule other cases accordingly.

IMO, the fact that the DA NEVER confirmed with the Judge that a plea is in negotiation says it is not. Ron's attorney wants to negotiate but the DA is still waiting for Ron to give them something they want. They don't need Ron to testify in the drug cases so that would not be something they want.

IMO, the fact that Ron does not have a plea deal in the drug cases is a sign that Ron is being looked at in Haleigh's case. If Ron had an ironclad alibi at work, they would be negotiating a plea. Because they would know Ron had nothing to offer them in Haleigh's case. If the defendant has nothing to offer and is willing to take a plea, they are not going to spend all that time and money to take him to trial.

LE's comments about being satisfied with Ron's work hours could mean just that. If Ron's work hours were 5 pm to 3 am, LE would be satisfied with Ron's work hours. If Ron's work hours are 3:30 pm to midnight, LE would be satisfied with Ron's work hours. However, nowhere in that statement does it say that LE are satisfied that Ron was working his scheduled work hours. Nowhere does it say that Ron was at work and has an ironclad allibi.

LE wants to know what Misty was doing between 10 pm and 2 am. That does not mean that LE believes something happened to Haleigh during those hours and Ron was at work so he is ruled out. It could also be that LE has evidence of Misty's whereabouts up to 10 pm and nothing after 10 pm.

IMO, if Ron's work was an ironclad alibi, LE would have told us. IMO, PDM NEVER releasing Ron's work hour shift and threatening any employees who talk to the press says that something is wrong with those hours. IMO, that no employees have come out anonymously says that there are questions. Questions mean a higher risk of getting caught if you speak out anonymously. The employer would have a better chance of figuring out by the answers who is talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader