Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremiah Regan was called a family friend by MG so I would guess they knew him & John before Haleigh was abducted. I think John is very interesting, especially since he was so evasive to a WS member who was on a search that he was also present at. Why lie about who you are? There has to be a reason.
BBM or an agenda?

I am sorry to have that last name wrong . Thank you elle1919 for the right one.

Does anyone understand why their was a need to assist Crystal in an effort other than searching for HaLeigh and emotional support during these 8 months of investigation?

Does anyone understand why their was a need to assist Crystal in an effort other than searching for HaLeigh and emotional support during these 8 months of investigation?

Not sure what you're talking about, but you may have better luck getting an answer in Crystal's thread. :)

I have been saying for months this exact same theory- Except I think he could have came home and something happened to haleigh and he did all he did, dispose, stage a door, and Misty was out hard because she was sleeping hard after doing a lot of drugs the weekend prior, your body can take only so much-

In the voice test, she registers a "not sure" when asked if Ronald had anything to do with this- I am sure she suspects, but because she was passed out, she has no idea for sure-

But then again, she did register as not putting Haleigh to bed that night, so Annette sykes being there so close to her bedtime sets off alarms-

There could have been a fight between the two and Haleigh got in the middle and was hit and suffered an injury that could have gotten worse over the hours, that may also make Misty register unsure towards Ron because it was a total accident- Rons the only one with a hand injury that day, hitting the door, doesnt mean there wasn't a injury he was trying to hide-

Hope we find out answers soon-

jmo

ITA! I firmly believe that we will find out that something like this happened. Of course, I may be wrong, (it's been known to happen before...being wrong that is :)) but sadly, a scenario such as this is exactly where I would place my money.

My worst fear is that HaLeigh is never found :( which in turn would leave so many unanswered questions.

ITA! I firmly believe that we will find out that something like this happened. Of course, I may be wrong, (it's been known to happen before...being wrong that is :)) but sadly, a scenario such as this is exactly where I would place my money.

My worst fear is that HaLeigh is never found :( which in turn would leave so many unanswered questions.

You don't think that we would have seen an arrest already if this was actually what happened? Law Enforcement took each piece of clothing that Ronald and Misty were clothed in including their underwear. If either of them caused harm to Haleigh in the home don't you think Law Enforcement would have evidence to support that theory happening?

Why bother giving a press release stating Ronald and Crystal are not considered suspects if they suspected foul play in her disappearance?

Why would they say she was abducted, if they suspected someone killed Haleigh? TIA

You don't think that we would have seen an arrest already if this was actually what happened? Law Enforcement took each piece of clothing that Ronald and Misty were clothed in including their underwear. If either of them caused harm to Haleigh in the home don't you think Law Enforcement would have evidence to support that theory happening?

Why bother giving a press release stating Ronald and Crystal are not considered suspects if they suspected foul play in her disappearance?

Why would they say she was abducted, if they suspected someone killed Haleigh? TIA

If they suspected she was just abducted and she was alive and sure of that without a doubt, there wouldnt be draining of the mondex or searches going on scouring the brush around the woodlands-

In the heartbreaking Thompson case, they are warning the public that there is a predator out there killing children, the PCSO has an obligation to issue a statement letting us know our children are at risk in that area, if they truly thought Haleigh met that fate, I have no doubts they would warn the public- However, they do say its not a stranger and its someone familiar with the Cummings trailer, meaning someone in the home or who had regular use of it- They also say they dont know what happened to haleigh-

Then we have that sticky issue of there was no break in whatsoever-

jmo

BBM. I don't think this necessarily proves anything. Say, if Misty or Ron did anything to Haleigh and got Haleigh's blood on their clothes they could easily have changed and dumped the bloody clothing wherever they hid Haleigh before calling LE. LE wouldn't have a clue what they were wearing unless a couple of witnesses could describe the exact clothes they used to have on that evening or a security cam captured them and LE could show that the clothes they used to wear have mysteriously vanished.

If they suspected she was just abducted and she was alive and sure of that without a doubt, there wouldnt be draining of the mondex or searches going on scouring the brush around the woodlands-

In the heartbreaking Thompson case, they are warning the public that there is a predator out there killing children, the PCSO has an obligation to issue a statement letting us know our children are at risk in that area, if they truly thought Haleigh met that fate, I have no doubts they would warn the public- However, they do say its not a stranger and its someone familiar with the Cummings trailer, meaning someone in the home or who had regular use of it- They also say they dont know what happened to haleigh-

Very good points. It is obvious LE hasn't been treating this as an abduction.

:parrot:

jmo

The pond search was a result of a tip. Read here: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...h-New-Information/5FIhKlOyT0qEiXrujSQXfA.cspx

snip~The current search is the result of one of the over 4000 tips received in this case. The Putnam County Sheriff's office has received information that there is possible physical evidence in the Haleigh Cummings investigation located in a body of water south of Palatka. ~end

PCSO would be remiss if they received a tip and did not follow up on it. Because they drained a pond does not mean that they think Haleigh is dead, they were following up on a tip, they way they follow up on all tips.

Haleigh's disappearance is most certainly considered an abduction, when have investigators EVER given us any other explanation?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/071609no_sign_of_haleigh

From Link: Since Day One, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said it believes the girl was abducted from the home hidden beneath towering trees near the end of a sparsely populated rural dirt
street.

I remember them saying that somewhere along the road there is a crime but they don't know which one.

"The piece of info that's going to come and lead us to her we haven't found it. That's all there is to it," Schauland said.

He said no one is considered a suspect or a person of interest in the case because, "We don't know what the crime is. All we know is that Haleigh is missing. Let me assure you that no one is out of the mix."
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18857575/detail.html

BBM. I don't think this necessarily proves anything. Say, if Misty or Ron did anything to Haleigh and got Haleigh's blood on their clothes they could easily have changed and dumped the bloody clothing wherever they hid Haleigh before calling LE. LE wouldn't have a clue what they were wearing unless a couple of witnesses could describe the exact clothes they used to have on that evening or a security cam captured them and LE could show that the clothes they used to wear have mysteriously vanished.
Well, they have Ron on a security camera at a convience store, so I guess they could verify if what he had on was what he handed over to LE.

I have only heard rumors that he's on that camera. Is there a press release from LE stating that, then I can check that off the list of verified things......in a case with so few checkmarks. :(

Interesting comments. I have to believe that Law Enforcement are handling this investigation in the best way that they know how. Your theory might be more plausible(mo) had Law Enforcement not stated that Ronald Cummings or Crystal Sheffield are not considered suspects.

stated here: http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a

snip~The biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered to be suspects in the case. ~end snip

[snip]

Thanks but ... respectfully that is now a dated statement. To be accurate and precise, on the Sept. 8, 2009 NG show Ron's attorney since updated us and clarified that currently Ron is not officially cleared.

No-one is cleared until the crime is solved and perp is arrested --- it is very typical for LE to allow someone to feel publicly that they are not under scrutiny when they are...... it really doesn't mean anything at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

"GRACE: Do you believe that law enforcement has officially cleared your client, Ronald Cummings, of anything to do with her disappearance?

SHOEMAKER: Well, it`s kind of a tough situation to say they`ve officially cleared him 100 percent. When we met with law enforcement last week, they basically said they moved him from, you know, top of the list to the bottom of the list.

GRACE: Got it."

Well, they have Ron on a security camera at a convience store, so I guess they could verify if what he had on was what he handed over to LE.

If the photos are clear and the clothing is distinctive and he's only ever had one set that resembles them. But one pair of jeans looks much like another, and some people have several sets of similar work outfits and so on.

Thanks but ... respectfully that is now a dated statement. To be accurate and precise, on the Sept. 8, 2009 NG show Ron's attorney since updated us and clarified that currently Ron is not officially cleared.

No-one is cleared until the crime is solved and perp is arrested --- it is very typical for LE to allow someone to feel publicly that they are not under scrutiny when they are...... it really doesn't mean anything at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

"GRACE: Do you believe that law enforcement has officially cleared your client, Ronald Cummings, of anything to do with her disappearance?

SHOEMAKER: Well, it`s kind of a tough situation to say they`ve officially cleared him 100 percent. When we met with law enforcement last week, they basically said they moved him from, you know, top of the list to the bottom of the list.

GRACE: Got it."

I completely understand your issues with that but the statement that I linked was from the PCSO website. Since they themselves state that they do not consider the parents suspects and have not given a statement since August to contradict that I choose to believe they are still not considered suspects at this time. If Law Enforcement does issue a statement that Haleigh's parents are under scrutiny then I would of course re-evaluate my personal theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc