Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe when Annette and Lisa came over to drop off laundry and check on everybody - it was to check on something with Haleigh? That could mean when Ron was calling 20 times it was to check on Haleigh and not Misty? If that is the case, what could have happened to Haleigh that would keep at least 4 people from seeking medical attention? If it was a legitimate health problem I would think NO one would try to cover it up.

Does the fact that he has not admitted to being at the MH around 10 to check on Misty (per Ron's request) - does that explain the van being parked in a different spot in the morning? Maybe Lindsay did not know he left that evening.

It was not Ron's request for Tommy to go to his home while he was at work. That statement made by you is in error. Ron called Misty's family to see if she was over there when he couldn't get her to answer numberous cell phone calls to her cell. That's a whole lot different than telling someone to go to your home with your family alone at night while your working a graveyard shif at work. Obviously Tommy answered the phone as we've learned, and he took it upon his self to go over there later on that night.

Also to point out, to our knowledge he never called Ron back with any information he learned while he took it upon himself to go to the home after probably his own families bedtime and Misty's and the childrens.

Exactly about Lindsay, when exactly did she know and learn Tommy left to go over there? When did all the family members staying at Tommy and Lindsays place, which is Hank Sr. and Mama Lisa learn of this late night supposed check up? Makes it all hinky to me.

As far as the van, another good question. But the van wasn't at Lindsays to my knowledge, I thought it was at Chelsea and Timmy's house where Cuz Joe was staying who is in question for some theorists like me, as his clothes he was wearing was odd for him at that time of night. Chelsea claims the van was moved and scratched. So who knows. I was told Chelsea and Timmy live in Crescent City, about 30 or 40 minutes from Green Lane, Rons residence.

I thought it was a matter of he says-he says between RC and TC about what was said in that phonecall. No independent witnesses, are there?

KiKi - Let's think about it. Haleigh sees 2 men she knows well, in her house and taking stuff into the van. She is going to tell as soon as someone notices the stuff missing, even if they can convince her for the moment that Ron gave it to them.

The back door wasn't an entrance, it was a ramp to unloade the house into the vehicle(s). It just makes sense to me. The neighbor to the left (as one is facing the house), wasn't in Satsuma that time of year. The house was not being used. It is the same side as the ramp. No one crusies by these houses, they are at the end of the line. The activity would be completely hidden by the MH they were burglarizing.

The front porch has steps onto the porch and then another step up into the home over the threshhold. Bad for unloading a house quickly. One looks for something to prop open the screen which shuts with a BANG and the wind is picking up in Satsuma now. The other gets in through the front door, unlocks the back door, props it with the dirty clothes that are on the floor and they start grabbing whatever they can. They turn on the kitchen light looking for stuff to pawn - microwave, coffee pot, toaster oven.

I wonder if the stereo, tv, cable wires run behind the sofa?

Was any of this rental furniture or appliances?

As stated previously, I guess I just credit HC2, JO (or any burglar in the world) w enough sense to do a perfunctory search of this small home to first determine if home is occupied before they start haulin stuff out... :confused:

Furthermore, my thoughts ran instantly along the lines of donjeta's. What, then, was taken or is missing? Nothing but a child. That is unless we believe RC would refuse to divulge to LE w/e missing contraband (drugs, guns etc) necessary to assist them in recovering his daughter... :waitasec:

bbm~Heaven forbid if I was ever in a similar situation, I sure wouldn't want my name out there. Not because I had done anything, but not everything in my life am I proud of and you know EVERYTHING would be picked apart. All because I happened to be the one who worked on the AC that fateful day! :eek: Same with the others as well. You know for a long time I wondered if there really was an AC man and I'm still not 100% convinced that there was! I remember someone posting at one time that they knew him but never gave a name of course, but then again, you never know whether to believe whether a poster is really who they say they are either! Can you tell that I am a skeptic by nature?! Either way I'm really surprised that his name has not been leaked by the media or anyone else, but I'm glad it hasn't for his and his families sake. (even though pondering minds really, really want to know) While LE is under no obligation to inform us of anything (maybe they just don't understand our 'need to know' ,lol!) I too, would LOVE to know beyond a shadow of a doubt everything about his visit, ie...whether he saw HaLeigh, went into the house, if he did, what door did he use, what was going on at the time he was there, how he was cleared so quickly, etc. Those answers could clarify alot of things for 'us' I believe, but for whatever reason LE apparently sees the need to keep that under wraps for now...

(snip) And I assure you friend if LE doesn't release all their info, every detail the AC man was able to provide, they have their reasons for this and which has also been factored into the course of their investigation. :) JMO

:parrot:

snipped
As far as the van, another good question. But the van wasn't at Lindsays to my knowledge, I thought it was at Chelsea and Timmy's house where Cuz Joe was staying who is in question for some theorists like me, as his clothes he was wearing was odd for him at that time of night. Chelsea claims the van was moved and scratched. So who knows. I was told Chelsea and Timmy live in Crescent City, about 30 or 40 minutes from Green Lane, Rons residence.

Hi Kool Look,
I hope I snipped your post the right way. You are right, Chelsea stated her and Timmy borrowed the blue van from Lindsey and the reason she gave was that their car had been in an accident that day and was in for repairs. (Monday, Feb 9)
According to my notes, Crescent City is 13 miles from Satsuma and Palatka is 12 miles. And off course we have to factor in additional time because of the traffic lights, etc. Timmy or Chelsea said they checked Joe's room late in the evening and he was not there. Later he was seen in bed wearing his clothes.

As far as I know, neither Tommy or Joe has ever EVER been charged with any assault on Misty, and no proof of any exists except from Misty herself, said in a self-serving function to remove any suspicion from her at the moment and to point it in another direction.

Tommy has small children who live with him. I believe continuing to talk about their father as a possible sexual offender is not only dangerous but slanderous. It has been alleged, again by Misty, that Joe may have harmed a younger cousin. No proof again exists for this claim. Again it was done to divert attention from Misty and onto someone else, self-serving.

Any theory which has these two men removing Haleigh for the purposes of either keeping her quiet because they were there to rob the place (pick your item: Gun, drugs, "other things"), for nefarious and criminal crimes against Haleigh's person, or anything else, simply does not fit if we are only to use the word of a known liar (Misty) to their tendencies.

While Tommy and Joe are no strangers to illegal behavior, neither of them has ever been convicted of what Misty has alleged (or charged, for that matter) and it takes more than a quantum leap in logic to assume that petty thieves, in the commission of a felonious burglary, would then commit together a capital offense of kidnapping and possibly rape and murder.

If it does not fit, one must just quit.

If someone will committ a crime against an elderly blind man, that person will also committ a crime against a female and child. They blew the boundaries and lines of what moral people will cross in offending the least of these.

If someone will committ a crime against an elderly blind man, that person will also committ a crime against a female and child. They blew the boundaries and lines of what moral people will cross in offending the least of these.

So you are saying that all people who have been caught stealing go on to molest a child-

Wow-

So you are saying that all people who have been caught stealing go on to molest a child-

Wow-

We might use the same type of non-linear logic to conclude that one who would assault an adult, would go on to assault a child. One who would break the statutes against contact with a child, has no regard for children and therefore could commit heinous crimes against other children...I could go on..but knowing you Melsherbes...you already know what I am going to say.

Bolded by me.

It was not Ron's request for Tommy to go to his home while he was at work. That statement made by you is in error. Ron called Misty's family to see if she was over there when he couldn't get her to answer numberous cell phone calls to her cell. That's a whole lot different than telling someone to go to your home with your family alone at night while your working a graveyard shif at work. Obviously Tommy answered the phone as we've learned, and he took it upon his self to go over there later on that night.

Do we know this? Definitively? Or do we know this because Neves and her son said so? Do they have an agenda?

Also to point out, to our knowledge he never called Ron back with any information he learned while he took it upon himself to go to the home after probably his own families bedtime and Misty's and the childrens.

Is our knowledge accurate? Have phone logs been released?

Blaise

I need to go back and find my long post about my theory. One part I left out, in line with Marty going to jail for non payment of child support, and the worries about Crystal given the notice for contempt and jail being a very real possibility, I think also the family's history with losing primary custody of at least one other child to their father (possibly two I am not clear) and Ron also having primary custody of HaLeigh and Junior was another part. JMO

In this particular situation, the Croslin's targeted and attempted to take advantage of a very vulnerable person and you reap what you sow.
I can't help but wonder if Lisa had handled this situation according to the scriptures, (Ask and You Shall Receive) and respectfully asked her former neighbor for help rather than steal from him, he may have had mercy on her and willingly helped them out. According to John Lennon, we have to give peace a chance.

That's an interesting thought Bluesky, it sounds like he had helped them out in the past. Poor guy.

In this particular situation, the Croslin's targeted and attempted to take advantage of a very vulnerable person and you reap what you sow.
I can't help but wonder if Lisa had handled this situation according to the scriptures, (Ask and You Shall Receive) and respectfully asked her former neighbor for help rather than steal from him, he may have had mercy on her and willingly helped them out. According to John Lennon, we have to give peace a chance.

Blue, a wonderful thought, and I think you are very right. This man probably would have done anything he was able within his power and Blessings to help Lisa and her family. I help my neighbors when given the opportunity as you would too. Don't let these kinds of acts change what you know is right.

That's an interesting thought Bluesky, it sounds like he had helped them out in the past. Poor guy.

I'm so very grateful they didn't physically harm this man. If he had caught either one in the act, and confronted them, we can only imagine what the possible outcome could have been. The Blindness may have been the Blessing in this situation.

Are you serious? The post you quoted said nothing even close to that. WOW.

We now have two episodes we know of, where Hank is at someone's property unaware, and or doing something he shouldn't be in the little bit that has come to light about Hank Jr. No one knew he was at Ron's til recently, he kept that hidden, why? He violated anothers property and home? Why? Two infractions on personal property of the homeowners, makes me give pause.

People that take advantage of the weaker of the least in society are the cold hearted in society.

Are you serious? The post you quoted said nothing even close to that. WOW.

It actually does.

"If someone will committ a crime against an elderly blind man, that person will also committ a crime against a female and child. They blew the boundaries and lines of what moral people will cross in offending the least of these."

In bold, it says it quite clearly. If someone will rob a blind man, they WILL .......

snipped

Do you believe everything Ron says, even if it does not make sense?

Ron calls Misty 20 times, can't reach her. In my mind that is excessive, maybe not yours. He then calls Tommy, I don't even think the Croslins lived with him. Tommy said she wasn't there. Is it REASONABLE for us to believe Ron said ok and hung up or REASONABLE he said go over to the house and see what's going on?

Ron calls Misty 20 times, can't reach her. In my mind that is excessive, maybe not yours. He then calls Tommy, I don't even think the Croslins lived with him. Tommy said she wasn't there. Is it REASONABLE for us to believe Ron said ok and hung up or REASONABLE he said go over to the house and see what's going on?

No, and its not reasonable that Ron was "shocked" that Tommy went to go check on her either-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member