Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He DID call on his mom and grandma to check on things; GGM went to his house with her daughter-in-law who happens to be a nurse. If later on he didn't call them back because he suspected that Misty was partying......um....hello? That is exactly WHEN he should have gotten their hiney's over there. He has had them well aware of all that has been going on from the day he got custody if not before. There was no reason to not call them in once again. I believe, therefore, when GGM and Aunt Lisa showed up, that WAS his distress call.
Would you give link showing that RC DID call on them? Or is this your opinion? It has been said that GGM went over to drop off clothes. Also, Would you give the link to show that is was Aunt Lisa that was with GGM? Because I have heard people on this forum say that but I haven't seen anything from LE saying anyone was w/ GGM. If she was with her, that would be another witness that Haleigh was alive at that time. TIA.

My niece slept through her own bathroom being remodeled when she was 16.

I now know why Misty called Ron first, he wasn't home as he normally would have been when Misty awoke. "Do you have Haleigh?" she asks when he gets to the house. And Ron said, she was normally asleep when he got home, which would have been a bit after midnight if he wasn't working OT. So Misty being up at 3:24a must have been a real schocker too.

What is wrong with stopping off to buy beer and cigarettes after work? Millions of people do this everyday. I fail to see every action taken by this family as some pre-planned and orchestrated event.

Debs - she has no where to go. No where. Her parents can't taek her in because they live with Tommy and the Judge will not lift the restraining order. Her ex-husband's family won't take her in, her brother in Maine is no help. She has no skills and no education. What is she supposed to do to earn a living and support herself? Any ideas? Who is hiring in Satsuma?

Wanted: Illiterate, immature, infamous, chain-smoking, druggie teen girl with LE watching her every move to work full-time with benefits, a 401K, great salary and car allowance. No experience or skills needed and will fill out application for right individual.

I see 'em everyday like that.
ITA! Great logical post! Thanks!

There is no better scenerio to comfort me in Haleighs whereabouts whether it be family or stranger. A family member that would criminally remove this child without regards for the law, Haleigh and her family is disturbing as something would be very wrong mentally with that person who thought for one second that's the proper way to handle a situation.

We have courts and laws to handle things we believe aren't right. Haleigh was happy, healthy and prospering. So if it was a family member, they were lying to themselves and possibly others (underground) to justify their own actions. That person would then have to lie to Haleigh on a daily basis, which she deserves better.

Family abductions are very traumatic for a child, not to mention those who are left behind.

Still, I suppose I would rather be lied to than raped, tortured, and killed.

Well, she didn't awake when Jr. crawled over her. It is the last thing she remebers before falling asleep.

I would guess that is Haleigh had leg cramps, she would make it known to Misty.

Have none of you ever slept through the alarm clock, the telephone ringing, the door bell ringing? Do you awaken every time someone in your bed or house moves?

How do we go from a sleepy Misty to an enraged Misty over leg cramps?

My point is this: Misty is being judged on how each of you might react, at your age, education and upbringing, not what is her reality and it is not fair to scrutinize her according to what you would do. I assume none of you quit school at 12 and lived in the chaos that is the Croslin gang. Her world view is askew due to her upbringing.

I think she is telling the truth - she was konked out asleep and didn't hear a thing.

I also think that everything that happened that day, with visitors etc., was pretty normal around there.

Furthermore as for Misty not making good choices - give me a break - where was this going to come from? Her parents, her siblings? She has/had no role models and no one taught her about making good choices versus stupid ones. "we want children to make good choices". Sure we do, but they can't if they haven't been taught how to go about doing so.
I think she is very much like a mentally handicapped person and can only function at a certain level after which she follows along with whomever she is with at the moment.

Would you give link showing that RC DID call on them? Or is this your opinion? It has been said that GGM went over to drop off clothes. Also, Would you give the link to show that is was Aunt Lisa that was with GGM? Because I have heard people on this forum say that but I haven't seen anything from LE saying anyone was w/ GGM. If she was with her, that would be another witness that Haleigh was alive at that time. TIA.

Grandma Sykes alluded to having had someone with her, she said "we pulled up" in one of her early videos. Do we not trust her? Apparently it was Misty who mentioned the name of the accompanying person in her Tim Miller tapes.

It would be another witness if she saw Haleigh. Did she?

Ronald's mom said she called her mom to go over and check on the kids, and as I recall, she did so at the behest of Ronald, who had called her.

GGM said she was there to drop off clothes, which does not exactly negate what her own daughter says but is a different story than what TN herself states. GGM says "we went..." when she discusses going over to the MH.

People on various threads here have asserted that it was Aunt Katrina that GGM meant when she said "we" with no confirmation ever from the Cummings/Sykes as to whether that was true.

Misty, in her LVA/poly tests, let it slip that it was not Aunt Katrina, but someone whose name is "Aunt Lisa" who also happens to be a nurse. It was not long after this slip that Misty gets her 20 day divorce.

Ronald's mom said she called her mom to go over and check on the kids, and as I recall, she did so at the behest of Ronald, who had called her.
GGM said she was there to drop off clothes, which does not exactly negate what her own daughter says but is a different story than what TN herself states. GGM says "we went..." when she discusses going over to the MH.

People on various threads here have asserted that it was Aunt Katrina that GGM meant when she said "we" with no confirmation ever from the Cummings/Sykes as to whether that was true.

Misty, in her LVA/poly tests, let it slip that it was not Aunt Katrina, but someone whose name is "Aunt Lisa" who also happens to be a nurse. It was not long after this slip that Misty gets her 20 day divorce.
Do you have a link to this? I would like to listen/watch. As far as Misty, I don't know why we are to believe what she said about an Aunt Lisa, when we can't believe anything else she says. :waitasec:

Do you have a link to this? I would like to listen/watch. As far as Misty, I don't know why we are to believe what she said about an Aunt Lisa, when we can't believe anything else she says. :waitasec:

There are links in the sticky thread...it would be one of TN's media interviews in the early days.

No one has refuted Misty's comment that it was Aunt Lisa.

One thing that keeps nagging at me is Misty's 3 day drug/sex/party binge right before Haleigh went missing. We really need to find out what led to this departure and why on earth Ron would 1) WANT Misty to come back and 2) LET her come back. I do think whatever happened to Haleigh has something to do with this.

Did she leave over issues about taking care of Ron's children? Was Haleigh too much for her?

Was there something that Misty saw that made her leave?

Did she come back only because she didn't have anywhere else to go, therefore needing to agree to any conditions?

Did Ron beg her to come back because she now knows too much about his life and he can keep her close and quiet?

Did Misty become very, very resentful of Ron, Haleigh?

Sorry, I only have questions, no answers! But I really think that the key is the situation before Haleigh disappeared. Be it guns, drugs, or some other illegal activity!

There are links in the sticky thread...it would be one of TN's media interviews in the early days.

No one has refuted Misty's comment that it was Aunt Lisa.
I understand that, so why is that believed to be the only true thing she has said?

One thing that keeps nagging at me is Misty's 3 day drug/sex/party binge right before Haleigh went missing. We really need to find out what led to this departure and why on earth Ron would 1) WANT Misty to come back and 2) LET her come back. I do think whatever happened to Haleigh has something to do with this.
Misty says that weekend never happened. Whether it did or didn't we don't know because there are conflicting stories and LE has not said anything about that weekend.
Did she leave over issues about taking care of Ron's children? Was Haleigh too much for her?
No way to know. Her SIL said she looked after their kids and was great w/ them. CS said the kids loved her.
Such as?
Did she come back only because she didn't have anywhere else to go, therefore needing to agree to any conditions?
At that point there was no restraining order so she prob. could have gone to live w/ her family.

Did Ron beg her to come back because she now knows too much about his life and he can keep her close and quiet?
RC had other girlfriends before MC, I doubt she knew any more than AB or CS. I haven't seen anything in his life he would need to kepp close and quiet. IMO.

Anything is possible, but she could have left if she felt that way. She was not shackled at the ankle.
Sorry, I only have questions, no answers! But I really think that the key is the situation before Haleigh disappeared. Be it guns, drugs, or some other illegal activity!
Yeah, I think that may be the key too, but involving So's and/or family custody issues. IMO.
My thoughts in green. :)

My thoughts in green. :)
Originally Posted by periwinkleblue
Misty says that weekend never happened. Whether it did or didn't we don't know because there are conflicting stories and LE has not said anything about that weekend.

Misty admitted that she was gone that weekend. She just does not admit that she was doing drugs. She admits she was gone, TN admits she was gone.

No way to know. Her SIL said she looked after their kids and was great w/ them. CS said the kids loved her.

She was just 17. Her boyfriend threw her clothes out onto the lawn of someone else's home. She'd been tossed away like garbage, yet again. The children may have loved her, but that says nothing to whether she loved the children back, and it sure shows that Ronald's love for her was mercurial and conditional, at best.

Such as?

Such as, illegal activity that scared her. Such as Ronald trying to hook up with another girl. Such as too much responsibility for her to handle. Such as someone else offering her drugs or a party and she'd rather do it. There are countless things that Misty could have thought were better than sticking around, until those things wore off.

At that point there was no restraining order so she prob. could have gone to live w/ her family.

We know that being with Ronald is conditional. There is no getting around that it is his way or the highway. He threw her things out, then HE begged HER to return. The question is why did he want her back so badly?

RC had other girlfriends before MC, I doubt she knew any more than AB or CS. I haven't seen anything in his life he would need to kepp close and quiet. IMO.

Then why did he pursue her so desperately that weekend? Why was he always calling and trying to get her back? He wanted HER back desperately. She had all the cards at that point, because she sure ended up back at home, and a wedding ring a month later.

Anything is possible, but she could have left if she felt that way. She was not shackled at the ankle.

She did leave, remember? She had her things dumped on the lawn. Why did Ronald want her to return? Why did he work so hard to get her back?

Yeah, I think that may be the key too, but involving So's and/or family custody issues. IMO.

And part of that key is the fact that Ronald first threw her out, then spent the weekend trying to get her back.

(My answers in umber)

Periwinkleblue (one of my favorite colors) nothing wrong with questions and you've posted some very important ones. I'm in agreement with the idea that the three day break prior to Haleigh's disappearance, somehow figures into that fateful night. Perhaps Misty wasn't finished partying. Perhaps her party pals brought the party that night to the MH and during that time something happened to Haleigh and Misty needed to cover what happened; because it wasn't just an accident, but an event that had an illegal basis. For instance Haliegh taking a drug that was present at the party. The possibilies are so real, as real as a person entering the home and taking the child. But instead, in order to help Misty so that she didn't have to leave the MH, someone at the party took care of removing Haleigh so that she could stage her story of a kidnapping.
I still think Ron Jr's account of "a man in black taking his sissy" is an important clue in that evening. I do think he saw something. He may have been in bed, but awake enough to know something was going on. And perhaps faking sleep cause he was scared and wasn't sure of who all was there at the MH.
A question I would like to add is would Haleigh have stirred or waken if she was lifted from her bed? Other's here have claimed children can be moved while asleep and never even slightly awake. Personally as a parent, I know this to be true in some cases. But, I think there is just as much a chance it could be the other way around. However, a drugged child, or a dead child would NOT have made a fuss or a sound about being moved or picked up.
From Ron Jr's viewpoint, were he in bed, he would have seen someone bending over the bed and picking up his sister. And perhaps only seen the back of the person picking her up.
Thank you for bringing up the questions and the importance of knowing more about the days leading up to disapperance of Haleigh. It gives all of us a larger scope to think about concerning what may happened that night and the circumstances leading up to it.
azwriter

I could be wrong, I'm trying to wrack my brain, but I thought people saw her at the bus stop. Then when home, only the air conditioner man, who is not named and has not verified to my understanding, Tommy and whomever he had with him .
Grandma Sykes and Katrina came over to bring clothes?

Thats a pretty closed group,
and to compound that the name of the air cond. repair man has not been released or his alibi disclosed. I don't remember any neighbor, by maybe I forgot.......

PorcineG, What IF Grandma S. and K. was called to come over, but the reason was NOT to bring cloths?

Bringing cloths over, Seems a big coincidence to me when M. was supposed to be doing the laundry that same evening.

My niece slept through her own bathroom being remodeled when she was 16.

I now know why Misty called Ron first, he wasn't home as he normally would have been when Misty awoke. "Do you have Haleigh?" she asks when he gets to the house. And Ron said, she was normally asleep when he got home, which would have been a bit after midnight if he wasn't working OT. So Misty being up at 3:24a must have been a real schocker too.

What is wrong with stopping off to buy beer and cigarettes after work? Millions of people do this everyday. I fail to see every action taken by this family as some pre-planned and orchestrated event.

Debs - she has no where to go. No where. Her parents can't taek her in because they live with Tommy and the Judge will not lift the restraining order. Her ex-husband's family won't take her in, her brother in Maine is no help. She has no skills and no education. What is she supposed to do to earn a living and support herself? Any ideas? Who is hiring in Satsuma?

Wanted: Illiterate, immature, infamous, chain-smoking, druggie teen girl with LE watching her every move to work full-time with benefits, a 401K, great salary and car allowance. No experience or skills needed and will fill out application for right individual.

I see 'em everyday like that.

Well said on all fronts. Just to add a bit: "Wanted: Illiterate, immature, infamous, chain-smoking, druggie teen girl with LE watching her every move and a family with a reputation for criminal activity to work full-time...Preference given to those suspected of involvement in the abduction of a young child."

Another thing to think about is that many people find jobs as a result of networking--through family, friends, former co-workers and the like. Misty has absolutely nothing going for her in terms of finding a job.

I've thought about why Ron would take Misty back: it's possible that he actually loved her. There have been comments in the media that Ron's kids loved Misty. I think he was trying for the "two-parent family," the home, the job, the kids--just the ordinary things that people have. Lots of couples, old and young, don't break up because of infidelity, etc. Everyone in these families--Ron's, Misty's and Crystal's--seems to a high tolerance for drama; they might have been in the "trying to make it work" phases of a dysfunctional relationship.

PorcineG, What IF Grandma S. and K. was called to come over, but the reason was NOT to bring cloths?

Bringing cloths over, Seems a big coincidence to me when M. was supposed to be doing the laundry that same evening.

You are exactly right! They didn't come to bring clothes over, that is their excuse publicly. What I was saying is that I don't recall neighbors as seeing
Haleigh, only that small group who says they did.

I want to add a note that I do remember Misty saying it was Lisa instead of Katrina, I just got it wrong when I typed it. Sorry, and Debs your posts are ones I want to say AMEN to, not just thanks.

Let me see if I have one of these theories straight. Haleigh is critically injured, so MC calls Ron who calls TN who sends GGS and Aunt Lisa, the nurse, to Green Lane to check on Haleigh. She looks fine so they leave, she doesn't look too good but they leave, or they take her somewhere else and she dies. Or they come back after she dies and take her body somewhere to dipose of it. TN, GGS, Aunt Lisa and MC all coordinate a scheme to fool LE and continue to stick to the story to protect Ron who isn't home. Does he know what they have done or is he out of the loop? I suppose in this theory that Ron is the one who critically injured Haleigh, although she was playing with other kids until around 6pm.

And this theory is because GGS dropped off some clean clothes for the kids and Nurse/Aunt Lisa was in the car with her. Wow. I can't make that leap. Especially since so many of them would have to be invovled with the cover up.

So all of these people would prefer that Haleigh die due to lack of medical attention then to make up some lies to explain the injury. Wow. And we are talking about folks who according to some of you lie about anything and everything and even plan which clothes to wear to the MH when LE arrive. But, these schemers thought it better to just let Haleigh die and toss her into a lagoon or something rather than come up with some fantastic story about her injuring herself. And somehow, Ron knew the part to play before he got home and was cool as a cucumber at work, despite finding out that his child was dead.

Okay. Sure.

Why would a nurse risk her license covering up an accident?

It's interesting that all the scenarios where Ron is involved require at least four other people to be involved--and maybe others if it is true that Misty's brother and friends were at the house at the same time or later than the ggm's visit. The real irony is that so many people argue that Ron shouldn't have worked OT because of Misty's partying but when Ron asks family members to go by and check on things, it isn't him being WORRIED about what was going on at home, and if he calls over and over, it isn't because he's WORRIED about things at home. It's because Cummings=Anthony, and the whole family is involved in a conspiracy that makes no sense at all.

A teenager in my neighborhood ran over his foot with my lawnmower. I didn't kill him and then call three or four other people to help me get rid of the body. I called 911. Which is the first thing that happened when Ron got home.

Pittsburghgirl, I see your point, but the odd thing is that Ron knew Misty had been on a drug binge and with someone else and he still chose not to come home but work overtime even though he could not reach her by phone or locate her through her brother. If he had talked to her on the phone and everything was ok, I can see him working overtime if necessary. But, these circumstances give one pause and I think are at the bottom of the questions that are asked. On top of that he goes by a store , stops, goes in, all the time knowing he has not been able to reach Misty. In my logic, that doesn't compute...I would be anxious to get home and see what is going on. Even if my family had told me they had been by, I would be concerned over not being able to get someone to pick up the phone. You know, an understanding of answering the phone regardless of personal problems when it concerned the children should have been understood. If it was not, that is another valid reason to point out Ron's and Misty's immaturity and failure to provide adequate safety measures for those children. JMO

Why would a nurse risk her license covering up an accident?

It's interesting that all the scenarios where Ron is involved require at least four other people to be involved--and maybe others if it is true that Misty's brother and friends were at the house at the same time or later than the ggm's visit. The real irony is that so many people argue that Ron shouldn't have worked OT because of Misty's partying but when Ron asks family members to go by and check on things, it isn't him being WORRIED about what was going on at home, and if he calls over and over, it isn't because he's WORRIED about things at home. It's because Cummings=Anthony, and the whole family is involved in a conspiracy that makes no sense at all.

A teenager in my neighborhood ran over his foot with my lawnmower. I didn't kill him and then call three or four other people to help me get rid of the body. I called 911. Which is the first thing that happened when Ron got home.

BBM..Ronald was pretty clear how he felt about the Anthony family with his press release that can be found here:http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...aleigh-cummings-ronald-cummings-cindy-anthony

snip~The father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings appealed for help finding her in a video released last week on his lawyer's Web site.

Ronald Cummings amended that message Tuesday -- he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony.

"The family of Ronald Cummings, father of Haleigh Cummings, wishes to make it clear that they do not want any involvement by George and Cindy Anthony in the continuing search for Haleigh Cummings," said a news release issued by the Kimball & Snider Law Firm, which represents Cummings.~ end snip with more at link.

I find it compelling that he wanted to disassociate himself from them so completely that he would go so far as releasing a statement to the press on the issue. I know others will see it differently but I found it compelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera