Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I don't recall an interview where CA said she febreezed everything. Not saying it didn't happen.

2. Which neighbor saw the car in the driveway with the windows/trunk open?

3. I understand CA said she washed a knife and pants. But she didn't have to offer that information at all. Why would she purposely wash evidence to take away any traces of decomp, then tell police about it?

I still don't get a strong vibe, and I don't see any proof, that the A's scrubbed out the trunk.

If you back and check the lady at the amscot, she stated she looked in the car and it was a 'mess".

Any normal person would have thrown the smelly pants away.....so you have to ask why didn't Cindy?....simple...she was unsure if the towyard inventoried car. The pants were obvious and the knife could be seen so she only gave back what she was "sure" other people saw by looking through window.

She did not want to throw away 'evidence', as it may get retrieved from garbage by LE, so she got rid of the evidence by washing probably multiple times. Anything important that was lying underneath clothing or in cases is gone....bet the ducktape was there. Lots of good evidence in paperwork also that was left in the car.....that Cindy got.

Well, the A's did clean because there were maggots hanging around in the trunk...you can bet your bippy it was cleaned. All critters gathered up in shop vacuum.

Apparently the towyard doesn't inventory....but Cindy did not know that...simply CYA...what she does best.

If you back and check the lady at the amscot, she stated she looked in the car and it was a 'mess".

Any normal person would have thrown the smelly pants away.....so you have to ask why didn't Cindy?....simple...she was unsure if the towyard inventoried car. The pants were obvious and the knife could be seen so she only gave back what she was "sure" other people saw by looking through window.

She did not want to throw away 'evidence', as it may get retrieved from garbage by LE, so she got rid of the evidence by washing probably multiple times. Anything important that was lying underneath clothing or in cases is gone....bet the ducktape was there. Lots of good evidence in paperwork also that was left in the car.....that Cindy got.

Well, the A's did clean because there were maggots hanging around in the trunk...you can bet your bippy it was cleaned. All critters gathered up in shop vacuum.

Apparently the towyard doesn't inventory....but Cindy did not know that...simply CYA...what she does best.
Which makes me wonder if the A's cleaned their vacuum's before LE gathered them up in December ? Maybe they got rid of the one they used on the car, or (hopefully) maybe they didn't.

You are totaly correct, I wish they did have finger prints.
But you selected to snip one line when the following line explains a bit more.
That is not right IMO

Did Cindy say she washed knife, pants and GA threw out garbage. YES
Did Lee say he came home and all the windows and door to the car were open - YES

The car was picked up and brought back and not even GAs finger prints were found.
hmmm. (did he wear gloves in the heat of JULY to drive?)
I wish there was much more but not even GA finger prins are on his own shed and gas tanks
and he said he did retreve them. HOW did he wear gloves then too? hmmm

like I said lots of hidden things but it is like a sweter that has a loose thread.
eventually it will unravel. :)
THE A'S cleand up and said they did but just a little....we know they lie...
Wish we did have more proof though....

If you have a better idea of how it got cleaned up...... I am all ears......

:clap: :clap: :clap:

see that makes me :furious: GA Former LE ~ now GA knew better....

THIS STORY is way ~ way D E E P E R than we know...

It is just to much of a "WEB of DECEIT ! ! !" :rolleyes:

So... when the
nice f r e sh .... JURY get the E V I D E N C E ~
has the *FACTS* presented to them...
Listens to the WITNESSES !
SEE the Evidence and SEE the Pictures and L@@KS at

~ALL ~ of this Tangled ~ Long Line of LIES ! ! ! and More lies &
more d e c e i t & More 1/2 truths... and

when they weigh it out....

THEY WILL HAVE TO ~ KNOW ~

:behindbar:chicken::liar::Benny_monkeysmilies

' Cause ..... now really..... how crazy :crazy:
is this whole e n t i r e ......................

death of a SMALL INNOCENT TODDLER ~ Little Angel CAYLEE
who did NOT have a CHANCE.... with this
whole STUPID ~ SICK ~ MESS !
JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

1. I don't recall an interview where CA said she febreezed everything. Not saying it didn't happen.

2. Which neighbor saw the car in the driveway with the windows/trunk open?

3. I understand CA said she washed a knife and pants. But she didn't have to offer that information at all. Why would she purposely wash evidence to take away any traces of decomp, then tell police about it?

I still don't get a strong vibe, and I don't see any proof, that the A's scrubbed out the trunk.

I am trying to imagine how PROOF may have looked :confused:
Would GA say oh I had to toss the chit it stunk to high heaven.

OH wait Cindy proof may sound like this perhapes? "I dont know why you need to know" LOL

But SMART BLOND never said scrubbed and scrubbed it is still words she never used, and was misrepresented.
THAT WAS THE POINT. She was right that They cleaned the car.

You are totaly correct, I wish they did have finger prints.
But you selected to snip one line when the following line explains a bit more.
That is not right IMO

Did Cindy say she washed knife, pants and GA threw out garbage. YES
Did Lee say he came home and all the windows and door to the car were open - YES

The car was picked up and brought back and not even GAs finger prints were found.
hmmm. (did he wear gloves in the heat of JULY to drive?)
I wish there was much more but not even GA finger prins are on his own shed and gas tanks
and he said he did retreve them. HOW did he wear gloves then too? hmmm

like I said lots of hidden things but it is like a sweter that has a loose thread.
eventually it will unravel. :)
THE A'S cleand up and said they did but just a little....we know they lie...
Wish we did have more proof though....

If you have a better idea of how it got cleaned up...... I am all ears......

That's how I know that G&C KNEW KC was involved in something horrible. If they thought that SODDI-they certainly wouldn't have destroyed the chance of LE getting the fingerprints of one or more perps! They might not have known the whole story from the get-go BUT they sure as h3ll knew in their gut that Princess Gorgeous was somehow behind this mess!:furious:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

see that makes me :furious: GA Former LE ~ now GA knew better....THIS STORY is way ~ way D E E P E R than we know...

It is just to much of a "WEB of DECEIT ! ! !" :rolleyes:

So... when the
nice f r e sh .... JURY get the E V I D E N C E ~
has the *FACTS* presented to them...
Listens to the WITNESSES !
SEE the Evidence and SEE the Pictures and L@@KS at

~ALL ~ of this Tangled ~ Long Line of LIES ! ! ! and More lies &
more d e c e i t & More 1/2 truths... and

when they weigh it out....

THEY WILL HAVE TO ~ KNOW ~

:behindbar:chicken::liar::Benny_monkeysmilies

' Cause ..... now really..... how crazy :crazy:
is this whole e n t i r e ......................

death of a SMALL INNOCENT TODDLER ~ Little Angel CAYLEE
who did NOT have a CHANCE.... with this
whole STUPID ~ SICK ~ MESS !
JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

I love the way you say it....so colorful :blowkiss:
Yes much is transparent and Casey IS guilty...
Guilty of what E X A C T L Y ??? is the question we really need to look at.
GA needs to be in :behindbar he knew E X A C A L Y what he was doing and should not have touched the car at all.
He knew there is a child missing and he knew how to think this through.
CASEY HAD no clue how to think it all trough, and maybe the concept of baby sitter comes from GA and maybe many of her stories about this come from GA? I would bet on that.

GA remembers what Caylee wore a month before and so does Casey :confused:
That only tell me they were in alliance. It also makes me want to know if GA is not putting Casey in a worse position then she may have been in.

THEN I ASK WHY...And why is Someone paying for this WHY?
YES she lies a lot; I do not believe she set up 1/2 of the answers they have been giving LE.
She is not sharp, she cant put an entire scenario together.
GA knew that they need to tie Casey to the deed and cant because of the clean up.
That is why he may not care that she has an attorney that will set up a case that may get a re trial.
Do you wonder why he gets so Pizzed off when he is being asked a question??? That is how he fends off the harder questions....
He just want to point to ONE THING ONLY.
Can you tie Casey to the deed? NO, then lets us go in peace.

Then there will be a question that will 4 ever come up to haunt them.
If Casey did not do the deed why didn't the "A"'s look for who killed Caylee.

It is deep - it is a mess - there has been a clean up.
and I have a feeling that Cindy is so :crazy: in part becaue of him.

That's how I know that G&C KNEW KC was involved in something horrible. If they thought that SODDI-they certainly wouldn't have destroyed the chance of LE getting the fingerprints of one or more perps! They might not have known the whole story from the get-go BUT they sure as h3ll knew in their gut that Princess Gorgeous was somehow behind this mess!:furious:

ITA with you...I still think that somebody is paying for a reason...
I still think that the clean up cleaned more then just Casey's finger prints.
and washed only one pair of pants and one knife.
I know Casey is guilty...I DO KNOW :( I just do not know to what extent exactly.

OH !!! by the way does anyone Carry a knife in the car?
The only time I remember having a knife in my car was when we went on a picnic, beach.
some gathering where there was food. Am I unique? I don't think I am.

OH !!! by the way does anyone Carry a knife in the car?
The only time I remember having a knife in my car was when we went on a picnic, beach.
some gathering where there was food. Am I unique? I don't think I am.

Casey strikes me as someone who would still have the stuff from a picnic or whatnot in her car a year later. My husband is a slob and his car is like Casey's. He still had the spoon in his car from a yogurt he'd eaten 6 months before. :rolleyes:

Casey strikes me as someone who would still have the stuff from a picnic or whatnot in her car a year later. My husband is a slob and his car is like Casey's. He still had the spoon in his car from a yogurt he'd eaten 6 months before. :rolleyes:

OMG!! :rotfl: Are we married to the same man or are they secretly brothers? I tell my husband all the time that I have to wear a haz mat suit to clean his bathroom! :floorlaugh: Last time I told him "no more! - I am hiring a cleaning lady for your bathroom!"

Which makes me wonder if the A's cleaned their vacuum's before LE gathered them up in December ? Maybe they got rid of the one they used on the car, or (hopefully) maybe they didn't.

I put nothing past GA.
In fact I expect that once he decided to clean up, he methodically thought it all through.
LE daddy knew very well that evidence stays in a vacuum.
I would almost bet any amount that he said "get rid of the vacuum cleaner bags and lets vacuumed the entry way so the vacuum does not look cleaned up". MOO

Do we know that GA went directly home from the tow yard? Is it possible that a pit stop was made at a car wash? I apologize for asking this but I have not seen the information regarding the route the Pontiac took between the two points. I was thinking of a self serve type car wash and the industrial type vacuums that could have been used.

Do we know that GA went directly home from the tow yard? Is it possible that a pit stop was made at a car wash? I apologize for asking this but I have not seen the information regarding the route the Pontiac took between the two points. I was thinking of a self serve type car wash and the industrial type vacuums that could have been used.

That is a great question...:blowkiss:
But unless some car wash guy can ID him there we will never know.
But your question points me at another direction...
Is it possible that a pit stop was made to drop the body?
Is it possible that a pit stop was made at some remote garbage dump where other things may have been tossed.?
Is it possible that someone got bribed a long the way, with a promise of more later IF they pretend they never saw him?
with GA it is very possible. JMHO

That is a great question...:blowkiss:
But unless some car wash guy can ID him there we will never know.
But your question points me at another direction...
Is it possible that a pit stop was made to drop the body?
Is it possible that a pit stop was made at some remote garbage dump where other things may have been tossed.?
Is it possible that someone got bribed a long the way, with a promise of more later IF they pretend they never saw him?
with GA it is very possible. JMHO

I would think that LE explored this angle but I have not seen any documentation pointing to this. Hmm, makes me think, maybe they have and 1. I missed it or 2. it has not been released. Thanks Songline :)

I just had a random thought...in no way should anyone (by anyone...I mean even me) think that this is valid. But let's say there was a big KC/CA fight on Father's Day. I think most posters, including myself, subscribe to this. One of the many things that is odd about this whole deal is that KC initially told LE she last saw Caylee on June 9th. On another board (courttv/truetv whatever) the posters were stuck on that date because KC originally mentioned it...by that I mean the posters on that board were almost sure that the Father's Day visit to the old folks home to visit GGP was false because they felt like Caylee looked much younger and smaller in the video than in other pics. I disagreed with that big time. Sorry to digress...but then CA initially, early on in the investigation...before peeps were hip to her and started to dislike also was "wrong" on the date...it was only after LE confiscated KC's computer and got the photos from Father's Day and brought it to CA/GA's attention that they "corrected" their storyline.

My feelings about LP aside, I have always felt that GA's last rememberance of Caylee rang false...for a number of reasons...not to mention the above. If the day before the last time you saw the most precious thing in your life was after an event like Father's Day, 4th of July, Birthday, ect...wouldn't that stick out in your mind more so than it was just any other day? Had it been...just we went to church, yard work, went to the beach, yada yada yada after a month...I could certainly see how dates and times would blend together...but not after an event like Father's Day and going to the nursing home for that purpose.

Okay...sorry for the exposition and much back dialogue...so back to the fight whic most of us agree happened with KC and CA. How violent it got...we are likely never to know. But most of us agree that CA wears the pants in this family...

What if...the fight was physical...and somehow Caylee got knocked down or whatever...seemed fine at the time...just fell...cried...but really hit the back of her head? It takes time for stuff like that to show up...couple of hours (long before Natasha Richardson, this happened to a friend of mine's son...fell holding onto a dog leash...cried...etc...then a few hours later started vomiting and the end result was him being lifeflighted because he was starting to atrophy...not sure if that is the right word) so Caylee dies...after a very physical knock out drag out with KC and CA.

Not saying I even believe myself...I do believe that KC killed Caylee...but what scares me is how much room there is for reasonable doubt when the DP is on the table.

But I will say that both KC and CA being wrong on the same date concerns me. GA's comments on the "last time" have always bothered me. Couple that with the original jail house phone call from KC to home...where CA says something to KC like, if you had just told them what happened or whatever (meaning LE) and KC is like, come on. I forget the exact wording but I remember that part of it.

Sorry for the ramble...like I said in an earlier thread, chemo takes a lot out of you. Seriously, can't seem to keep all of my thoughts in order. Hopefully, this stuff I just wrote makes sense...LOL.

snipped

I agree.. it was laziness not to dump the body further away. I believe KC thought the body would never be found. After all.. she was able to wait a week before disposing of the body, and a full month before anyone even got suspicious that they hadn't seen Caylee.

IIRC, there's an entire thread dedicated to the Gonzalez house. It was active a few months ago, when all the P.I. videotaping stuff was a hot topic.

I think it was laziness, but even more, she KNEW that area. She knew what to expect if she went in there. I'd be scared half to death to go in a swampy, wooded area in Florida! Yikes they have bugs so big they ride motorcycles and not to mention the snakes. She figured so many people dumped garbage back there that a little more wouldn't be noticed. I think she ran in there, flung the bag as far as she could and ran out.

I have a bagless vaccum and I dump mine sometimes weekly or every two weeks if they had a bag I am sure they filled it up within 5 months

Does anybody remember when LE took possession of the car?

With much respect to you, Whisperer, I disagree here.

I don't throw away things that stink! Even things that stink real bad. I wash them!

From what I understand about maggots, you will only find them on decomposing material. They would not be in the trunk if the decomposing material were removed. I guess maggots may have remained on a stain in the trunk... don't know.

Lots of sleuthers assume that after CA/GA smelled that decomp, they knew right away that Caylee's body had been in the trunk and KC had killed her, so they immediately went into evidence-hiding mode. I really don't think this is the case. First, they're gonna be shocked beyond belief that what they're smelling. I understand GA said he was worried to death he would find KC or Caylee back there, but after he didn't find a body I don't believe he automatically figured out in his head that a dead Caylee had been back there and KC did it. He's KC's dad.. and this was the first major game-changer he had been hit with. At this point, was there any real reason for him to believe KC had killed Caylee?

I believe it took them a much longer time to come to the realization that we did, and that's largely due to the fact that they're her parents. It's extremely hard to accept that your own flesh and blood killed your own flesh and blood. GA even said it on LKL the other night... he will not accept that his daughter is guilty of this crime.

I'm not sure if the pants and the knife were readily visible in the car. Are we sure of that, or just speculating?

When George first brought the car home, I do not think he was even putting 2 and 2 together about that the smell was Caylee. He probably was thinking OMG, what has Casey done? But I can't imagine him ever truly entertaining the thought for too long that the smell was his dead granddaughter that he did not even know was missing at the time. There was nothing to cover up, yet.

Sure, I think he tried to clean the car. Just because he and Cindy do appear to be neat freaks. Do not think they were trying to cover Casey's you-know-what at this time.

Cindy had yet to make the 911 call where she is still very much mad as h3ll at Casey.

Although I believe that Cindy has been in cover-Casey's-booty-mode now for months, and has given George strict instructions on the family's belief/response/actions at this point, I think both of their initial actions and responses were far from trying to cover up for Casey. Everything that we have seen from Cindy up to July 15 is about Caylee. Her missing Caylee. While I do not think that neither of them acted with any forethought of their actions at the time of bringing the care home, I do not think that they thought OMG, what has Casey down now? Gotta protect her even though Caylee is missing.

When George first brought the car home, I do not think he was even putting 2 and 2 together about that the smell was Caylee. He probably was thinking OMG, what has Casey done? But I can't imagine him ever truly entertaining the thought for too long that the smell was his dead granddaughter that he did not even know was missing at the time. There was nothing to cover up, yet.

Sure, I think he tried to clean the car. Just because he and Cindy do appear to be neat freaks. Do not think they were trying to cover Casey's you-know-what at this time.

Cindy had yet to make the 911 call where she is still very much mad as h3ll at Casey.

Although I believe that Cindy has been in cover-Casey's-booty-mode now for months, and has given George strict instructions on the family's belief/response/actions at this point, I think both of their initial actions and responses were far from trying to cover up for Casey. Everything that we have seen from Cindy up to July 15 is about Caylee. Her missing Caylee. While I do not think that neither of them acted with any forethought of their actions at the time of bringing the care home, I do not think that they thought OMG, what has Casey down now? Gotta protect her even though Caylee is missing.

While George may not have automatically thought about the possibility of KC having killed Caylee and that the smell in the trunk was from Caylee's body, it didn't take him very long to consider this as a possible scenario. I believe that in one of his earlier interviews with LE or FBI he brings this up to the authorities. And one of CA's initial responses when KC said she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days -- "What have you done?"

I truly believe that George immediately considered the possibility that KC killed Caylee, even if it was subconscious. He states he was afraid the smell was from one of his two girls -- but at the same time he KNEW KC was OK, because she had been in recent contact with CA.

I'm kind of in the middle. I also think they were furious at KC, before and during the first 911 call. Then, I think that dawn broke that something seriously bad had happened, and KC was involved. When something bad happened, around, the family, KC was USUALLY the problem. I even think they might have twigged that Caylee was dead, as they added ideas to the horrible smell.

But, I think there was a short period of denial, before they twigged that KC was the actual killer.

That period of denial is long over. But, I'm not sure when it ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth