Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've all been looking at this from our own normal perspectives. What if we looked at it from the perspective of an unhealthy mind? We know from prior cases, where someone's entire life is a lie, that to the liar, The Lie is all important. Nothing is more important than preserving The Lie.

KC leaves the house and waits for GA to go to work. She returns home and commences whatever she did while at the house during the day. Say she was going to swim a bit with Caylee but got distracted. The ladder is now up and Caylee's attention is drawn to the pool because she knew they were about to swim. She wants to swim.

At some point KC realizes Caylee has drowned. In KC's unhealthy mind she can't call 911 because she was supposed to be at work and how would she explain to CA that Caylee was at home in the pool? The Lie would be exposed. Can't have that.

GA knows Caylee is at Zanny's. CA knows Caylee is at Zanny's.Zanny has been a great catch-all excuse over the years. Why couldn't Zanny be to blame for this too? Good plan. That's what she will stick to. It even furthers The Lie. But how can she claim that Caylee drowned at Zanny's? Zanny (supposedly a normal person) would have called 911.

Hmm, what if Zanny kidnapped Caylee? Yeah, she kidnapped her and killed her! Ok she'll need duct tape, like in the movies. That's what kidnappers do. She gets the duct tape and applies it. Gets the laundry bag and trash bags for transport. She stands there looking at her handiwork, knowing she is bagging up her child for disposal. A tinge of regret crosses her heart. This has to be done but what can she do that's special, for Caylee? She goes in and gets her scrapbooking stuff out. Gets a heart sticker. She returns to the backyard. Sorry baby but it has to be this way. She applies the heart sticker. Then she bags Caylee up and puts her in the trunk.

Over the next few days fear of dumping the body prevents her from doing so. If she dumps it, anyone can find it. How sure is she of her plan? What if there's evidence? She has to do it soon though. One more day. One more day. One more day. Now it's too many days. Now there is a smell. Now GA wants in the trunk. Gotta do it NOW. So she drives up to Suburban and dumps the bag. Now she should call 911. My baby is missing; the nanny took her! But why? Things are ok right now. Except the smell and for that she can just ditch the car, and no one can smell it outside of the car anyway. And no one is even asking questions except CA, and she is easily thrown off. Life is good right now. Bella Vita. No regrets, just a bit worried. This is the happiest that (she's) been in a very long time. One more day. Why disrupt her life? From here on out life will never be the same.

She can't go home until she makes some kind of report on Caylee. So she has to do what she can to fit in with the people she is able to stay with. If you're fun and party with them, people let you stay. So she is fun, she parties. She's not no job, saddled with a kid KC. She's fun, carefree event planner with a cute child who's at the nanny KC. She could get used to this. Maybe she doesn't have to call the police after all. Maybe she can just string CA along until she stops bothering. It's working so far. Yes it's do-able. At least until a believable permanent lie presents itself.

Then... July 15th.

(Personally I think the chloroform is a red herring in this case, so I didn't include it in my ramblings)

Can't believe she sat in jail for 3 years because of this.

I think we've all been looking at this from our own normal perspectives. What if we looked at it from the perspective of an unhealthy mind? We know from prior cases, where someone's entire life is a lie, that to the liar, The Lie is all important. Nothing is more important than preserving The Lie.

KC leaves the house and waits for GA to go to work. She returns home and commences whatever she did while at the house during the day. Say she was going to swim a bit with Caylee but got distracted. The ladder is now up and Caylee's attention is drawn to the pool because she knew they were about to swim. She wants to swim.

At some point KC realizes Caylee has drowned. In KC's unhealthy mind she can't call 911 because she was supposed to be at work and how would she explain to CA that Caylee was at home in the pool? The Lie would be exposed. Can't have that.

GA knows Caylee is at Zanny's. CA knows Caylee is at Zanny's.Zanny has been a great catch-all excuse over the years. Why couldn't Zanny be to blame for this too? Good plan. That's what she will stick to. It even furthers The Lie. But how can she claim that Caylee drowned at Zanny's? Zanny (supposedly a normal person) would have called 911.

Hmm, what if Zanny kidnapped Caylee? Yeah, she kidnapped her and killed her! Ok she'll need duct tape, like in the movies. That's what kidnappers do. She gets the duct tape and applies it. Gets the laundry bag and trash bags for transport. She stands there looking at her handiwork, knowing she is bagging up her child for disposal. A tinge of regret crosses her heart. This has to be done but what can she do that's special, for Caylee? She goes in and gets her scrapbooking stuff out. Gets a heart sticker. She returns to the backyard. Sorry baby but it has to be this way. She applies the heart sticker. Then she bags Caylee up and puts her in the trunk.

Over the next few days fear of dumping the body prevents her from doing so. If she dumps it, anyone can find it. How sure is she of her plan? What if there's evidence? She has to do it soon though. One more day. One more day. One more day. Now it's too many days. Now there is a smell. Now GA wants in the trunk. Gotta do it NOW. So she drives up to Suburban and dumps the bag. Now she should call 911. My baby is missing; the nanny took her! But why? Things are ok right now. Except the smell and for that she can just ditch the car, and no one can smell it outside of the car anyway. And no one is even asking questions except CA, and she is easily thrown off. Life is good right now. Bella Vita. No regrets, just a bit worried. This is the happiest that (she's) been in a very long time. One more day. Why disrupt her life? From here on out life will never be the same.

She can't go home until she makes some kind of report on Caylee. So she has to do what she can to fit in with the people she is able to stay with. If you're fun and party with them, people let you stay. So she is fun, she parties. She's not no job, saddled with a kid KC. She's fun, carefree event planner with a cute child who's at the nanny KC. She could get used to this. Maybe she doesn't have to call the police after all. Maybe she can just string CA along until she stops bothering. It's working so far. Yes it's do-able. At least until a believable permanent lie presents itself.

Then... July 15th.

(Personally I think the chloroform is a red herring in this case, so I didn't include it in my ramblings)

Lemon.. I love your theory and I also believe this is what might have happened.

I'm with Lemon as well.IMO that is exactly how it could have happened.I do think to KC not exposing the lie was and is worth sitting in jail for.IMO her lies are her accomplishments and it probably took the DT a long time to convince her they could not go with the Zanny story.
I think she could have gotten the idea with the duct tape from the movies she and Tony were watching.
I believe a dead Caylee was in the trunk during that time frame.
I also think just because CIndy said she removed the ladder doesn't mean she actually did.
Casey could have opened the sliding doors to let the dogs out and left it open and Caylee could have easily walked into the back yard and gotten into the pool.
I do think it was more likely that Casey somehow planned or fantasized about getting rid of her parents then Caylee.

Ok I am really going off on this theory, but it is just as bizarre as the defense so please bear with me ....no hating please.

To start of with it has been said that ICA got into a fight with CA about money, being a good mother etc. Also IIRC (not confirmed) CA said something to the fact that she was going to try and get custody of CMA, if ICA didn't straighten up. It is at this time, I think ICA planned to send CMA away to live with someone else, whether it was to adopt her out or just send her away from her grandparents. In ICA opinion there was no way her mother would ever get custody of CMA.

So with her plan made; ICA starts stealing money from her grandmother, mother etc in order to get enough money to get CMA and herself possibly to PR.

She plans the trip to Puerto Rico with JC, AH, TB and RM in July to try and find a suitable family for Caylee to live with.......maybe Zenaida's(Zanny the Nanny)family. (RM states the trip was planned months before, but was it really?) After arrangements have been made she realizes that she doesn't have enough money to go and sends CMA to Puerto Rico on a plane( with the group) based out of Orlando International Airport, remember in December a woman at Orlando International Airport reported seeing CMA at the airport during the summer and how she even spoke to her, she said the woman with her said her name was Caylee Marie, could the person talking be AH? However the FBI states that sighting was unconfirmed, but could they be mistaken?

Now that CMA is in PR and living with a great family, ICA can now rest knowing that CA will never see her again. ICA goes on as if nothing is wrong because she knows CMA is safe.

ICA even goes out and gets a tattoo that says "Bella Vita" which we all know by now means "beautiful life". Ironically though in Puerto Rico there is a town called "Bella Vista" it was never stated where RM, AH,TB and JC visited......Could this have been the place where they went? Could they have taken CMA with them? When ICA got the tattoo could she have made a mistake and said Bella Vita instead of Bella Vista?..hmmmmm

ICA realizes that eventually her parents are going to start to wonder where CMA is time for Plan B: Where to get a body and stage a kidnapping? Let's look on the internet for skeletons for sale!! "It is perfectly legal to own human bones and doctors and medical schools have been using them for education for many years. The problem is obtaining them. The United States has very strict rules regarding the disposal of human remains. For many years India was was the primary source for human bones and skeleton, but laws were passed to prohibit their export. New skulls and skeletons are now being exported from China, but the supply varies". ( I told you all I am going out on a limb...lol)

Taken from the website Einstein's Emporium.

Real Human Skulls
Obviously, they are made of real bone. Size will vary slightly from skull to skull, just as it does in people, but all come from adults. Human skulls are subject to great variation in quality. The biggest single factor is the condition of the teeth. Generally, only skulls from young people have a full set of teeth and they are far and few between( but it doesn't say that it is not possible) Most skulls come from older people who have lost some or all of their teeth. We usually have skulls with both cut and uncut calvarium. Other than cleaning and stearling, they are provided "as is."

Real Human Skeletons
Authentic real skeletons are, of course, made of natural human bones. They are hand assembled and wired, according to rigid standards. Exact specifications vary from one source to another, but generally the arms and legs are removable, the skull has the calvarium cut with a spring-held jaw and there is a hook for hanging. Usually come with zippered dust cover and skeletal system chart to help you identify each bone. Most are about 55-60" tall. We can also provide disarticulated skeleton, subject to availability. Real human skeletons are becoming increasing difficult to obtain. We offer them subject to availability. Each skeleton is individually priced, based on condition and the degree of assembly. A major factor is the condition of the teeth.

So just like that ICA orders a disarticulated toddler size skeleton brings it home places the some hair from CMA last hair cut on the duct tape and wraps it around the head and in a defiant move towards CA she places the heart sticker over the mouth such in a way to say "Ha I got the last laugh".......She then places the skeleton in a laundry bag, followed by two garbage bags and discards it it the woods and then waits until RK stumbles upon it in August and December.

She goes living with TL and then when she realizes that the heat is coming down she decides to discard her car, but not before putting a bag of rotting meat(hence why GA saw maggots but no meat, they had already devoured it) in the trunk. Maggots can consume up to 60 percent of a human body in under seven days so imagine how long it would take them to eat some rotten chicken, meat etc?? And maggots will only feed off dead flesh, not body fluids.

GA picks up the car and smells decomposition, he never states HUMAN decomposition does he? And trust me being a Paramedic I know human decomposition is something you never forget. But I can imagine if there were maggots in the car it smelled really BAD! So what does he do? Takes the car home and CA cleans it as if nothing really concerned them until later that evening when CA finds ICA.

Now in regards to some of the stated items let me refute them:

*Hair found in trunk with death band: Only (1) was found and the scientists have already concluded that it was not enough to make a concrete decision that indeed that hair came from CMA. "Lab reports from the FBI found that a hair strand in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car showed "characteristics of apparent decomposition." The hair is "microscopically similar" to hair strands found on Caylee Anthony's brush, but the report said it could not conclusively say the hair in the trunk came from the missing girl".

* Chloroform: Scientists have also concluded that this test was not 100% and that a mixture of chemicals could have caused the trace amounts of Chloroform. As far as searching Chloroform on the computer, the search came directly after RM posted the Chloroform picture on his Myspace. Maybe ICA was looking up to see what it meant.

*Nuclear DNA Testing of the Tibia of CMA: Result is inconclusive, test is not 100% accurate.

*Cadaver Dogs: Having a close friend who worked with not only cadaver dogs but bomb sniffing and drug sniffing dogs, you must have more than just one item to test. If the dog is only given one item to test he will do what his master is instructing him to do in order to be rewarded.

So my outlandish theory is that CMA is safe and living with her adopted family in Puerto Rico somewhere in the Bella Vista area.........I figured if the Defense can throw their theory out there so can I............

Remember it's just a theory........

Have a good day :seeya:

So my outlandish theory is that CMA is safe and living with her adopted family in Puerto Rico somewhere in the Bella Vista area.........I figured if the Defense can throw their theory out there so can I............

Only thing is, yours is a better theory then the DT:crazy:

Any mother that attempts to cover up an accident by duct taping her daughters mouth and nose and hair with three pieces of duct tape and a sticker on top is worthy of the death penalty. This is why GA was "brought into" the picture. Someone else has to take responsibility for the hideousness of the duct tape! Kronk is brought into the mix because of something that GA can't be "pinned" to...Something that doesn't jive with the timeline. I haven't been able to figure that one out yet. I'm suspecting at this point that KC actually did move the body. Maybe this was done at a point that GA can't have done it.

Not sure.

moo
Kronk was brought into the picture to show that the body had been manipulated by him for months prior to being found. Any evidence that's obtained from it is unreliable.

The evidence they're most worried about is the duct tape and the mandible. It's not the fact that there was duct tape or even that the mandible was still attached that is worrisome to them. I think it's the exact position of the mandible and the exact placement of the tape that will be strong evidence of it's use as the murder weapon. There's something the ME will explain that leaves no doubt as to when or why it was placed on Caylee. They're hoping that throwing Kronk into the mix will negate or bring reasonable doubt to anything the ME says about this.

If they get the jury to believe that Mr. Kronk managed to duct tape the mandible of a decomposed body into a lifelike anatomical position they're better than I thought.

Does this make any sense, it's just a thought. I wonder if KC put the duct tape on CMA before the murder and then held her under water either in the bath tub or the pool.

She knew she would be placing CMA's body in the trunk of her car, so she didn't want any water to leak out of the facial orifices, as she knew eventually there would be an investigation and her car would be scrutinized. She could explain away the DNA, but possibly not water stains from the pool or tub. :twocents:

I also think another theory is that KC probably routinely drugged CMA and duct taped her mouth in case she woke up and placed her in the trunk while she was doing all her partying and she finally asphixated her.

I don't like that video of KC and CMA playing on the floor. IMO KC is playing far too rough with a little baby, so I can only imagine her wrath when she was tee'd off.

IMOO

She wouldn't have needed to hold Caylee under water after she was taped up. Caylee couldn't breathe with both her mouth and nose covered.

If they get the jury to believe that Mr. Kronk managed to duct tape the mandible of a decomposed body into a lifelike anatomical position they're better than I thought.

That and gathering, and moving all those tiny bones around!

Ok I am really going off on this theory, but it is just as bizarre as the defense so please bear with me ....no hating please.

To start of with it has been said that ICA got into a fight with CA about money, being a good mother etc. Also IIRC (not confirmed) CA said something to the fact that she was going to try and get custody of CMA, if ICA didn't straighten up. It is at this time, I think ICA planned to send CMA away to live with someone else, whether it was to adopt her out or just send her away from her grandparents. In ICA opinion there was no way her mother would ever get custody of CMA.

So with her plan made; ICA starts stealing money from her grandmother, mother etc in order to get enough money to get CMA and herself possibly to PR.

She plans the trip to Puerto Rico with JC, AH, TB and RM in July to try and find a suitable family for Caylee to live with.......maybe Zenaida's(Zanny the Nanny)family. (RM states the trip was planned months before, but was it really?) After arrangements have been made she realizes that she doesn't have enough money to go and sends CMA to Puerto Rico on a plane( with the group) based out of Orlando International Airport, remember in December a woman at Orlando International Airport reported seeing CMA at the airport during the summer and how she even spoke to her, she said the woman with her said her name was Caylee Marie, could the person talking be AH? However the FBI states that sighting was unconfirmed, but could they be mistaken?

Now that CMA is in PR and living with a great family, ICA can now rest knowing that CA will never see her again. ICA goes on as if nothing is wrong because she knows CMA is safe.

ICA even goes out and gets a tattoo that says "Bella Vita" which we all know by now means "beautiful life". Ironically though in Puerto Rico there is a town called "Bella Vista" it was never stated where RM, AH,TB and JC visited......Could this have been the place where they went? Could they have taken CMA with them? When ICA got the tattoo could she have made a mistake and said Bella Vita instead of Bella Vista?..hmmmmm

ICA realizes that eventually her parents are going to start to wonder where CMA is time for Plan B: Where to get a body and stage a kidnapping? Let's look on the internet for skeletons for sale!! "It is perfectly legal to own human bones and doctors and medical schools have been using them for education for many years. The problem is obtaining them. The United States has very strict rules regarding the disposal of human remains. For many years India was was the primary source for human bones and skeleton, but laws were passed to prohibit their export. New skulls and skeletons are now being exported from China, but the supply varies". ( I told you all I am going out on a limb...lol)

Taken from the website Einstein's Emporium.

Real Human Skulls
Obviously, they are made of real bone. Size will vary slightly from skull to skull, just as it does in people, but all come from adults. Human skulls are subject to great variation in quality. The biggest single factor is the condition of the teeth. Generally, only skulls from young people have a full set of teeth and they are far and few between( but it doesn't say that it is not possible) Most skulls come from older people who have lost some or all of their teeth. We usually have skulls with both cut and uncut calvarium. Other than cleaning and stearling, they are provided "as is."

Real Human Skeletons
Authentic real skeletons are, of course, made of natural human bones. They are hand assembled and wired, according to rigid standards. Exact specifications vary from one source to another, but generally the arms and legs are removable, the skull has the calvarium cut with a spring-held jaw and there is a hook for hanging. Usually come with zippered dust cover and skeletal system chart to help you identify each bone. Most are about 55-60" tall. We can also provide disarticulated skeleton, subject to availability. Real human skeletons are becoming increasing difficult to obtain. We offer them subject to availability. Each skeleton is individually priced, based on condition and the degree of assembly. A major factor is the condition of the teeth.

So just like that ICA orders a disarticulated toddler size skeleton brings it home places the some hair from CMA last hair cut on the duct tape and wraps it around the head and in a defiant move towards CA she places the heart sticker over the mouth such in a way to say "Ha I got the last laugh".......She then places the skeleton in a laundry bag, followed by two garbage bags and discards it it the woods and then waits until RK stumbles upon it in August and December.

She goes living with TL and then when she realizes that the heat is coming down she decides to discard her car, but not before putting a bag of rotting meat(hence why GA saw maggots but no meat, they had already devoured it) in the trunk. Maggots can consume up to 60 percent of a human body in under seven days so imagine how long it would take them to eat some rotten chicken, meat etc?? And maggots will only feed off dead flesh, not body fluids.

GA picks up the car and smells decomposition, he never states HUMAN decomposition does he? And trust me being a Paramedic I know human decomposition is something you never forget. But I can imagine if there were maggots in the car it smelled really BAD! So what does he do? Takes the car home and CA cleans it as if nothing really concerned them until later that evening when CA finds ICA.

Now in regards to some of the stated items let me refute them:

*Hair found in trunk with death band: Only (1) was found and the scientists have already concluded that it was not enough to make a concrete decision that indeed that hair came from CMA. "Lab reports from the FBI found that a hair strand in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car showed "characteristics of apparent decomposition." The hair is "microscopically similar" to hair strands found on Caylee Anthony's brush, but the report said it could not conclusively say the hair in the trunk came from the missing girl".

* Chloroform: Scientists have also concluded that this test was not 100% and that a mixture of chemicals could have caused the trace amounts of Chloroform. As far as searching Chloroform on the computer, the search came directly after RM posted the Chloroform picture on his Myspace. Maybe ICA was looking up to see what it meant.

*Nuclear DNA Testing of the Tibia of CMA: Result is inconclusive, test is not 100% accurate.

*Cadaver Dogs: Having a close friend who worked with not only cadaver dogs but bomb sniffing and drug sniffing dogs, you must have more than just one item to test. If the dog is only given one item to test he will do what his master is instructing him to do in order to be rewarded.

:thud:

Then... July 15th.

Lemon, I think Jose Baez would have been a whole lot smarter to put forth your theory than the one he came up with. Yours is much more believable than the" Cindy left the pool ladder up/George found her and disposed of the body/Kronk found it to collect a reward/Casey partied it up because she was traumatized by having been molested by George and Lee and is completely blameless" defense theory. That one really has the sound of being made up by someone who also makes up imaginannys with trust funds and important Universal studios event planning jobs. :crazy:

Although I've been following the trial, I haven't been here but once or twice in the last few months so I'm sure this has been mentioned..but it just smacked me in the face as I sat here tonight re-listening to JB's opening statement. ..

My partial theory (and I don't believe in all this time I ever posted a theory because I just couldn't figure it out..anyway obviously this is just my opinion..

ICA killed Caylee on that afternoon.. (still can't figure out the *how* she did it that works for me) ..and then went on to do what she does best..pretend it was an 'accidental drowning' and purposely left the gate open and put the ladder back up and probably placed Caylee in the pool..already planning to blame the 'accidental drowning' on Cindy... then made that flurry of phone calls to everybody to tell them of Caylee's 'accidental drowning'..all because Cindy left the gate open and ladder down..not ICA's fault of course. ..and Cindy would buy that from ICA, like she believed everything else she ever told her..H@ll, listening to Cindy, she sounds like she still believes ICA's lies about the friends, work, zanny's accident, etc..It's absolutely bizarre listening to her. But..then ICA ran into a problem..NOBODY answered her phone calls..so after waiting a couple hours, her accident theory wouldn't have worked so she threw poor Caylee in the trunk and continued on to plan b..not missing a beat...She had a hot date and didn't have time to deal with any more pesky details at the moment..so she tossed this baby in her trunk and then out like trash at a later date..

I'm just furious listening to this. Never in a million years thought I could be more pizzed than I was 3 years ago..but I am! She is taking all her lies and trying to make them fit..all the while she is the martyr protecting her family..sniff sniff with her fake cries. Because now she she thinks all she has to do is just play the part of the *mother of the year* whose child drowned because her mother left the gate open/ladder down and her father forced her to tell the lies since she wasn't able to tell Cindy the truth. She actually wants the jury to believe that she did all this to protect her family! Just makes me sick to my stomach!

YES YES YES! This is exactly my theory as well -- it's so nice to see it in print:)

I suspect Caylee was probably purposely drown in the bathtub. I, too, think she set her mother up by opening the gate and putting the ladder up. I envision there being a nasty fight on the 15th, and I imagine Cindy called Casey a whole host of things in a fit of rage -- accusing her of being unfit, poor judgement, etc. Casey would get her back by throwing her already "drowned" child in the pool and would set the stage to blame her mother. "SEE, who's the UNFIT PARENT now, Mom??"

But when nobody would answer the calls, she went to plan B, just as you state. HUGE mistake. Why she didn't just call the police and continue with the plan is a mystery, unless she started to cover her tracks and a lot of time started to tick by and she decided better of it.

Maybe she figured that calling Cindy and screaming at her that she left the pool ladder up and Caylee drowned, would cause Cindy to race home and they'd "take care of it together, quietly".

Maybe she started to notice bruise marks at this time on Caylee's arms where she forcibly fought with her in the bathtub. That alone could have made her abandon plan A.

Could be, too, like you said, she had a hot date that night and calling the police over this incident would certainly put a dent in those plans.

Where in the world did she get the idea to use chloroform? I mean, I have heard of using some OTC meds to help with sleep, but that is just bizarre. At the trial when Ricardo (?) was called Mr. Baez brought up a Myspace pic that referenced chloroform, I wonder if that sparked an idea.

Can't believe she sat in jail for 3 years because of this.

You make a valid point. Most people wouldn't sit there, that's for sure. But she is sick. Most people wouldn't make up a job, a nanny, etc for 2+ years. Most people would come clean about such if the cops want to go to your fake job. Most people would come clean to the cops at the security gate when they say "You don't work here". Most people would come clean before the end of the Universal hallway. Most people, now caught in a no-job lie, would come clean while being questioned by the cops in a conference room and not continue to say things about their other phone being in their work desk and that they told their coworkers about their missing child. And that is just about her not having a job, not even getting into the "Zanny and Friends" homes tour that she took the police on and the other insanity.

She clung to The Lie like nobodies business that whole time. She is definitely not most people and I do think she believed that if she sat in jail long enough the police would say "You know she really won't let up on this nanny. Maybe there's something to it after all." and let her out. Sticking with her lies always worked for her in the past. I believe GA or CA even said as much. That she takes things to their limit.

She is sick in the head. You can't think like yourself when you try to inhabit her mind.

Sorry to be a dissenter but I do not believe Caylee had any type of " incident" in the pool.
IF she had, I believe her remains would have been found in a swimsuit or swimsuit/ robe cover.

I believe she was found in exactly what she died in- the pink top which was not known to the Anthony grandparents. Probably something Casey purchased while she was sleeping with Morales and Caylee was in the bed with them every night.

I recall when this case was first breaking how everyone jumped on the fact that Tony didn't want Caylee around much, and certainly didn't want her " spending the night" in a 3 bedroom apt. occupied with at least 4 adults, counting Casey, sometimes 5, counting the sofa sleeping friend.

IF Caylee had drowned, or if she had " Been drowned" by Casey, then she had NO need for Chloroform usage. None whatsoever. IMO, Caylee would not go to sleep in the car, she was Chloroformed, duct taped on her mouth and probably her nose too. She had no chance to live.

Pre-meditated, intentional murder away from the family home.. Home was " Safe". Home was where Casey wanted to be.. Remember how the parents told her to get out and work? That they would not be Caylee's babysitters every night while she partied? I think they meant it.. " Tough love" and all that.They probably didn't realize their daughter would kill their beloved grandbaby though. The one person they loved most in the world. It has been asked here if the Anthony GPs loved Caylee more than Casey. I don't have a problem saying " YES" they did at this point.
Cindy and Casey's body language on Saturday proved a lot to me.. Today's audio taped phone calls and 911 calls is proving that they didn't get along worth a HOOT 3 years ago, either.

IMO,The " pool accident" is an attempt not only to involve the rest of the family in both negligence and a coverup which I don't believe happened, but also means that Casey more than likely would have redressed her child's dead body. I just don't see her doing that at all. Casey has taken the easy, sleazy way out her entire adult life, short as it has been to this point. Sure, she could have drowned her in a nightgown or pj top and some sort of bottoms, but I believe the hair found in the car would have tested positive for high levels of pool chemicals. ( unwashed after the murder).

At this point, no one will ever convince me that Casey didn't murder her child and cover it up for 31 days. She is a narcissistic sociopath. She will do whatever she chooses to do, to hell with the rest of the world. She IS her own world.

I think Geraldo is making it up as he goes... Since he is very good friends with Beaz. It's Geraldo.... geralllllllldo.
Appears so, doesn't it. One day he is against ICA and another he basically says she has been wronged. I did read on a tweet, I think, during jury selection that he got into JB's car.

if nothing else i bet cindys heart sunk when she saw the baby doll undressed and dirty. no way would caylee not want baby momma doll. everyhing else include carseat would be like- omg- whats going on here !! cindy washed baby doll face cause cindy is very particular on being immiculate it seems in home., she probably thought how the hell did this dioll get in this shape. then her thought must have turned to - please god - no!!!! jmo it had to be a shock to her i would think .

Where in the world did she get the idea to use chloroform? I mean, I have heard of using some OTC meds to help with sleep, but that is just bizarre. At the trial when Ricardo (?) was called Mr. Baez brought up a Myspace pic that referenced chloroform, I wonder if that sparked an idea.

I think you're right about that. It sparked the idea...

I don't know, maybe it comes from the fact that never in my wildest imagination could I leave my daughter who is the exact same age as Caylee in the pool. She's not capable of going in the pool alone, period. I don't see how even in negligence she could think that would not be a guaranteed drowning? It's not as if Caylee could touch the bottom. :waitasec:

My personal belief leans way more toward drugging + tape. If the pool thing is true then imo it was on purpose, she left her in there knowing she would drown because I see no other option for a child that age in a pool with water over her head?

Drugging and taping are the only things that make sense to me. After the tape is applied to her nose and mouth, Caylee would die within a few minutes.

The only way it makes sense is that Casey knocks her out with chloroform, then tapes her up. She is dead within five minutes.

It makes no sense to apply the tape after death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member