Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think everyone will look at 90% of both families in this way because the majority have records or living with someone with lengthy records? I don't think a fight at 18 makes you a violent person, I don't think old drug charges make you a drug addict or a dealer, I don't believe allegations of child abuse (if proven false)make you a child abuser, however all these things about RC have been stated over and over as current fact that this is what he is now. Thats what I find to be extremely sad.

I know it is hard for both of them and would not be comfortable. If one commits a crime and is arrested for it...public record. That is kinda sucky for people who change their lives, but that's how it is. I am sure if someone has a lengthy history of being a law abiding contributing member of society past mistakes would be viewed as just that.

My thought is Misty was not home..That is why she can not get her story straight.

You could be right, I just can't figure out why no one has come forward by now to LE and state that.

My thought is Misty was not home..That is why she can not get her story straight.

I think the discussion has been good today, I know I have some different things to consider and think about that different posters have presented today. Thanks! O/T off to clean or at least splash some pinesol around to give the impression I cleaned.

You could be right, I just can't figure out why no one has come forward by now to LE and state that.

Somebody did come forward with the tip, but yeah no one has come forward to say they saw her, I can't figure it out either they must be scared of repercussion's of some sort maybe everyone was using drug's and for someone to step forward , well pretty much they would be rattin themselves out to LE (sigh) I guess it is anybody's guess, unfortunate for Haleigh's sake.

Oh I don't believe all the rumors on the Sheffield side either. Thats why my theory isnt based on rumors.

Well, that makes us even... because I don't believe ALL the rumors about the Cummings side, either!!! Glad to see that we can agree!
:clap:

It's weird since it was stated by the lawyer on tv that there were several (or multiple or many?)eyewitnesses and that the information had been provided to police, yet they said they did not have anyone that said it. If someone has the links for the 2 interviews pls post.

Well un-do it! [If you can.] I can't view the width of the page now without scrolling sideways.

Anywho -

Busy - wouldn't the master bath logically have a shared wall with the master bedroom since the door is there? IDK, JA

TxLady - I forgot to address your post in my multi-quote below. Very good point about it being a capital offense in the State of Florida. I never even thought of that before.

No matter who did it, IF it even was a family member, they sure didn't think this through very well, did they? Even busy's otherwise logical theory doesn't work when you try to figure out how they would explain her reappearance in Crystal's home. IMO.

I haven't made any point about a capital offense in Florida... sorry, wasn't me.

(snipped for space)

As for criminal and shaky behaviors that have served no time, I think it would be fair to say the only two people involved in this whole flippin' case that has never been mugshot is Jr and HaLeigh (and maybe baby Chloe, though I see a twinkle in her eye that looks like she could be a felony ankle biter.)

I have to laugh at this! Felony ankle biter... how funny! :blowkiss:

I think most of us have our opinions and theories on the people involved, and what may have happened. I see Ron as devastated and missing his daughter and wanting her back. He looks awful imo. Very different from what I have seen with Crystal. There have been several disturbing moments "caught on film" imo, which fits with what I feel happened. I believe HaLeigh is alive and with Sheffield family/friends. I know many others don't, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

I guess we will just have to disagree... I don't see him as devastated... missing his daughter, maybe, but possibly feelings of guilt too.
But I'll tell you what... if either one of the families has her hidden, then I hope they grow some cajones and bring her home soon. No one should keep a little child from its parents... either side! Haleigh is probably the saddest, the most devastated, and the most scared of any of them!!!!

What reports of Ron having a temper? I've heard rumor and speculation but I've never seen any reports. LE's timeline starts at 7, so that is when someone outside of Misty saw the kids. GGM has been exposed as not reliable? When?
I would think if the time line starts at 7:00 and GGMSykes said she was there
sometime after 7:00 and saw them eating on the porch then there is a good chance LE doesn't believe her story.

IIRC TN said she sent a family member over there sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 pm.

I think the discussion has been good today, I know I have some different things to consider and think about that different posters have presented today. Thanks! O/T off to clean or at least splash some pinesol around to give the impression I cleaned.

Send a little of it flying down here to my house!! LOL! I don't even buy the stuff. I use Clorox cleanup and Simple Green, mostly. Not together, o'course.
I did a little cleaning this morning, but need to do the bathrooms... ugh.. that's a chore I really hate.
Yes, this discussion today has been very productive, I have to hand kudos to all of you. And Busy... whoever is right or wrong when it's all said and done, doesn't really matter, as long as Haleigh is found. I don't feel like any of us will have to eat crow... but if it tastes like chicken, I'm game!!

I think most of us have our opinions and theories on the people involved, and what may have happened. I see Ron as devastated and missing his daughter and wanting her back. He looks awful imo. Very different from what I have seen with Crystal. There have been several disturbing moments "caught on film" imo, which fits with what I feel happened. I believe HaLeigh is alive and with Sheffield family/friends. I know many others don't, but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

So your theory is that the Sheffield family/friends have Haleigh. The only rationale you have presented here is your opinion that Ron looks worse than Crystal does.

IIRC, physical appearances of Haleigh's family are off the table for discussion, so that sort of limits any examination of your theory. I'm sure you must have other reasons for believing what you do. Could you please flesh your theory out a little bit. tia

:waitasec: Have I missed the additional components of your theory ? For example what are the disburbing moments caught on film that are providing you with clues as to Haleigh's disappearance ? I'd like to see those. tia

So you think everyone will look at 90% of both families in this way because the majority have records or living with someone with lengthy records? I don't think a fight at 18 makes you a violent person, I don't think old drug charges make you a drug addict or a dealer, I don't believe allegations of child abuse (if proven false)make you a child abuser, however all these things about RC have been stated over and over as current fact that this is what he is now. Thats what I find to be extremely sad.
Well said, Busy! It is extremely sad. The lives ruined on top of Haleigh being missing is horrid.

It is obvious to me that the custody fight is essentially over now. DCF has had adequate time to report and I feel the reason we are not seeing the results is because KP lost her bid to take Rj away from Ronald. She needs to pack her bags and go home, imo.

Well said, Busy! It is extremely sad. The lives ruined on top of Haleigh being missing is horrid.

It is obvious to me that the custody fight is essentially over now. DCF has had adequate time to report and I feel the reason we are not seeing the results is because KP lost her bid to take Rj away from Ronald. She needs to pack her bags and go home, imo.

Are there any links to show the custody fight is over...or that DCF has returned an unfounded report on the allegations? TIA.

i have a horrible feeling this case is going to go cold :(

what happened to the big breaks in the case that cobra kept predicting?

also, i saw a thread that blstarke started that was removed. i wonder if she has any new info?

Beauty rest here, are their cliff notes handy? :crazy:

;

I would need to give you a dissertation. We played fair....

Busy day here, daughter and son in law are enroute from Texas to N.C.. priorities take me elsewhere, oh and dirty laundry - busy day. Will catch up soon. :D

Here we go with custody speculation again which I leave in the hands of the state, rather than online speculation. The custody issue without all parties ageeing is not a closed case but maybe only the beginning.

What we speculate now about custody will not have any bearing until the final court decision is determind. Lots can happenen between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal