Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must respectfully disagree with you TxLady2. How can you or I or anybody compare Crystal's actions and reactions and words to Ron's? Except for the lawyer-produced video of Ron Cummings, when is the last time we have seen his actions or heard anything that was not hearsay about his words and deeds?

I think that it was immediately following the wedding, about 4 months ago.

If I am incorrect I would appreciate it if someone would post links to later media appearance links. Unfortunately, I haven't keep up with many videos [lol - too impatient + mute stays on] and rely on text/photos on the web and television for video/audio.

BBM

Ron did a two part interview on the local news with TN. TN was on the earlier broadcast. Ron was on the 6pm news.

It aired on May 14th with "News 4 Jax".

The videos are online.

so have we ruled cousin joe out, the one misty threw under the bus with the bricking statement.....he had motive

It is very very hard without any facts. I wish LE would give us just a few. I think for me there are some things the Sheffields did the first two weeks that I just can't let go of, and the IMO diverting attention away from Haleigh just kinda sealed the deal for me. I realize we all "read" people different based on our own life experiences and that plays alot into the theories we form. Let me tell you if I could in anyway see RC or MC involved i would of done that, it would of been so much easier posting here if my opinion was the same as the majority of posters, I just can't connect RC or MC to her disappearance.

In the end all I want is Haleigh to come home, I don't care if I am right or wrong. If I am wrong I will have learned alot of things on how to approach and look at the next case differently.

Busy, my theory isn't based on rumor either and it's not even based on facts since we have SO FEW. It's really based on observation of the parties involved and what I perceive to be inconsistant statements. And of course..what would be in my mind the most logical explaination. 2+2 is equalling 4 for me, I'm just not sure of the circumstances since we have been given so little information.

JO still bothers me, because of the timing him leaving that day, and because he lawyered up quickly. I realize he already had a lawyer working on another situation for him, but it is my understanding he is not talking to LE anymore about Haleigh and that bothers me.

so have we ruled cousin joe out, the one misty threw under the bus with the bricking statement.....he had motive

Holy blown margins!!!! SORRY ABOUT THAT!

Well un-do it! [If you can.] I can't view the width of the page now without scrolling sideways.

Anywho -

Busy - wouldn't the master bath logically have a shared wall with the master bedroom since the door is there? IDK, JA

TxLady - I forgot to address your post in my multi-quote below. Very good point about it being a capital offense in the State of Florida. I never even thought of that before.

No matter who did it, IF it even was a family member, they sure didn't think this through very well, did they? Even busy's otherwise logical theory doesn't work when you try to figure out how they would explain her reappearance in Crystal's home. IMO.

Housework calls and as hard as I've tried to ignore, it's just getting louder, lol. Whoever one believes is responsible for HaLeighs disappearance.....May today be the day that she is found and the responsible parties brought to justice. It's been 4 months, but look how long it took LE to find Caylee and she was right around the corner. While I would give anything for HaLeigh not to have met the same fate, well....you know..:(...she needs to be brought home either way....

JO still bothers me, because of the timing him leaving that day, and because he lawyered up quickly. I realize he already had a lawyer working on another situation for him, but it is my understanding he is not talking to LE anymore about Haleigh and that bothers me.

Not trying to nag you to death about links and sources, busy, but how do we know he is not talking to LE? And if you don't mind, what was his other "situation"?

It is very very hard without any facts. I wish LE would give us just a few. I think for me there are some things the Sheffields did the first two weeks that I just can't let go of, and the IMO diverting attention away from Haleigh just kinda sealed the deal for me. I realize we all "read" people different based on our own life experiences and that plays alot into the theories we form. Let me tell you if I could in anyway see RC or MC involved i would of done that, it would of been so much easier posting here if my opinion was the same as the majority of posters, I just can't connect RC or MC to her disappearance.

In the end all I want is Haleigh to come home, I don't care if I am right or wrong. If I am wrong I will have learned alot of things on how to approach and look at the next case differently.

Well said...perception in this case is pretty much everything unfortunately. I think we are pretty equally divided in our perception here, with neither 'side' (and I hate useing that term, as we are all here for HaLeigh) able to understand the logic behind the other. I would love, love, love to be wrong Busy..

I think for me there are some things the Sheffields did the first two weeks that I just can't let go of, and the IMO diverting attention away from Haleigh just kinda sealed the deal for me.

snipped by me

Now, now, busy... The marriage of Ron Cummings and Misty Croslin so soon after Haleigh's disappearance completely distracted the attention of the media and the public from the search for what happened to poor, dear Haleigh. That may not have been their intent, but in my opinion, that was the result.

I don't think they thought they would need anyone to claim RC was abusive. They had pics for backup that they took in November, RC had custody and now Haleigh is missing, so the other child cannot be safe in that home. Then Crystal goes on TV immediately and says RC would never hurt Haleigh, she has nothing but good things to say about RC - oops they didnt count on that. I think all the "allegations" by outside parties surfaced after an attorney showed up. Then Haleighbug Center was started. I really think in the initial plan they thought this would be a slam dunk over in a week thing they had no idea it would grow like it did. As far as risk on shaky behavior, they have long long criminal records and have done zero jail time, so dont think that is a factor. DCF investigation is supposedly still going on, come this far Haleigh surfaces now it would really throw a wrench in things.

My only other option is stranger abduction which means Haleigh is no longer with us, and in all my heart I believe Haleigh is alive.

I think we're really onto something now, Busy!!! Keep working with me here!

Okay so.....this family member and/or their agent decides to take ONE of the kids. This leaves the other child to fend for himself while they start the process to manipulate the court into believing that Ronald (and Misty now) are unfit parents based on false allegations of abuse and drug use (which you admit Misty was doing on the weekend away, so that one isn't really false, right?). This person, acting independent of Crystal, has taken it upon herself (I'm sure I have your suspect right, right?) to do arrange all this. Still and again, whoever did it on behalf of her had to (please re-read my first longwinded one for process).

Now this person who cares enough for Crystal to arrange a capital offense determines that taking only ONE child will be more effective than taking TWO children. The courts, which had demonstrably failed Crystal in the past (responsibility solely on Crystal of course for not getting her ducks in a row and all that) were no longer allies in the hopes of regaining the children legally and so now were going to be manipulated.

This person would have to arrange a lot of people to create false allegations (Amber, NayNay, WBG, the circus freak down the street...okay that one I made up but given the rest of the people, who's to say there isn't one??) These people have given sworn affidavits (we've been told) all stating various things with regard to Ronald's nefarious (so they say) true persona. All these people, since they're all swearing to lies on behalf of Crystal's agent (sure makes it simpler to put it that way) will eventually face charges. That's a lot of risk to take for people of shaky character anyway. Heck, they breathe and they're thrown in jail lately. 'Cept Amber, that slippery little minx.

So now Crystal's agent, having committed this captial offense and hidden HaLeigh away somewhere, keeping her from Crystal and having Crystal's mental and physical health go into the toilet, and torturing the little siblings of HaLeigh, all her family members, and not an insignificant number of WS'ers, has the arsenal packed and ready to aim. The allegations are being investigated into the abuse/drug issues (and so far so good). UHOH! Now what? The plan is backfiring on Crystal's agent! There sits Jr, at his GGM's house with daddy and Misty. Visitations every two weeks most of the time with Mommy.

A few weeks ago when all this started to backfire on Crystal's agent, it would have been a GREAT time to "reappear" as you put it for HaLeigh. But that didn't happen...still isn't happening.

Why is that?

I believe cousin Jo's role in all of this should be of concern to all of us considering Ron C has adamantly denied he was anywhere around on the night Haleigh went missing.

Thanks, antherella. I had completely forgotten about those WJXT-TV4 interviews.

I will have to go back and look at his records, but I believe it was for breaking and entering. If you give me until tomorrow I will search for the link where LE says he has lawyered up and not talking. I am running hubs statements and it will take me hours to get to different pages while its uploading all this stuff.

Not trying to nag you to death about links and sources, busy, but how do we know he is not talking to LE? And if you don't mind, what was his other "situation"?

I agree that did distract from Haleigh, but that was a one day event, he was not on several interviews spanning a long time period not mentioning his daughter. He wasnt out there throwing accusations at Crystal distracting the media away from Haleigh.

snipped by me

Now, now, busy... The marriage of Ron Cummings and Misty Croslin so soon after Haleigh's disappearance completely distracted the attention of the media and the public from the search for what happened to poor, dear Haleigh. That may not have been their intent, but in my opinion, that was the result.

I don't think they thought they would need anyone to claim RC was abusive. They had pics for backup that they took in November, RC had custody and now Haleigh is missing, so the other child cannot be safe in that home. Then Crystal goes on TV immediately and says RC would never hurt Haleigh, she has nothing but good things to say about RC - oops they didnt count on that. I think all the "allegations" by outside parties surfaced after an attorney showed up. Then Haleighbug Center was started. I really think in the initial plan they thought this would be a slam dunk over in a week thing they had no idea it would grow like it did. As far as risk on shaky behavior, they have long long criminal records and have done zero jail time, so dont think that is a factor. DCF investigation is supposedly still going on, come this far Haleigh surfaces now it would really throw a wrench in things.

My only other option is stranger abduction which means Haleigh is no longer with us, and in all my heart I believe Haleigh is alive.

Starting in November when HaLeigh fell, they had those pictures. TN had more, no doubt to counter whatever would possibly come of it. It stands to reason, and continuing the thought process, that they would also make allegations of abuse, accidental or intentional death or abduction on Ronald's part...outside of WS'ers opinions, that is. I've never heard that. I know that Marie and Crystal mentioned past abusive behavior, but none of them mentioned ANY abusive behavior with regard to the weeks prior to HaLeigh's disappearance. You're right in that Crystal stated that she didn't believe Ronald could have hurt HaLeigh. I kinda took that as hopeful thinking rather than as an absolute, but let's use it as an absolute and say it foiled some part of this grand plan to manipulate the courts into believing abuse is present in Ronald's home.

Crystal gets a lawyer and the tune changes....though there are videos of Marie and Crystal making statements early on, before Kim arrives, so I have to figure out how that works into this. (These statements were made after the first or second day when Crystal gave her Ronald wouldn't hurt HaLeigh answer.) So let's say Kim asks Crystal to back off the Ron wouldn't hurt her stuff and stick to the abuse issues. They don't go to the court. WTF. That was the plan, wasn't it??? To manipulate the court???? Instead, they had DCF investigate to see if all these allegations (sworn by all the circus freaks....sorry, didn't mean to go there) could be proven true. (Meanwhile, this person who cared enough to commit a capital offense of kidnapping of one child is ostensibly playing Russian Roulette with the life of the other child in order to win a pi$$ing contest in court about who is the better parent. blech.)

So DCF investigates, and since we all know Jr is still living at GGM's with daddy and Misty and visiting his mommy every 2 weeks, that all those allegations may seem to NOT be able to substantiate and eventually manipulate the courts into doing what the plan was in the first place. They're still stuck with how do they get HaLeigh back and since EVERY POSSIBLE REASON FOR TAKING HER HAS GONE INTO THE TOILET ALONG WITH CRYSTAL'S PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH, why haven't they just put her on someone's doorstep and run away?????? Logic would say that when in the face of such abject failure, one dumps the plan that is failing in favor of a new plan.

As for criminal and shaky behaviors that have served no time, I think it would be fair to say the only two people involved in this whole flippin' case that has never been mugshot is Jr and HaLeigh (and maybe baby Chloe, though I see a twinkle in her eye that looks like she could be a felony ankle biter.)

How on earth could anyone think kidnapping a child wouldn't turn into a major thing. When a child comes up missing everyone except Misty knows to call 911 and then you'd have to have been living in a cave your whole life to not know there was going to be an Amber Alert or some sort of a search nationwide for this child. It makes no sense whatsoever to me. The only way a family takes only one child to hide is if the kid is being molested by someone. Otherwise if it is physical abuse both children would be subject to it and no one would choose to protect one and let the other just fend for himself.

snipped by me

Busy, your research here is by far the most thorough I have ever seen on these boards. How could you look at it differently? I don't know. Many of us are going by instinct after hearing the facts and I will admit to listening to items on the "other" board. After we get this darned case solved, you will have to give sleuthing lessons - how to, where to go, etc. We will discuss it at a picnic where some eat good stuff, others crow.

I do see your point Deb on some things. I do not think it was KP that told Crystal to back off the RC would not hurt Haleigh stuff. I also think the DCF investigation has uncovered some things that were not expected and with time those things might be rectified. If Haleigh surfaces now there is no way Crystal will ever get custody of the children, IMO. Wait it out push RC some more see if he blows see if he makes some critical mistake. IMO they have done everything in their power to push RC over the edge so that custody would go to Crystal.

For those that think RC and Misty did something to Haleigh, why has her body not been found yet? Why no evidence in the mobile home, when did RC have time to dispose of Haleigh? Why have lie detector test not sent LE in that direction?

You know when you first start looking at a case you get that gut feeling that it is going to have a good outcome or a bad outcome? With Haleigh my gut feeling was good outcome and it hasnt changed. Maybe I am just to hung up on that gut feeling and so frustrated with all the rumors that have been proven not to be true, that IMO were done for the sole purpose of pointing fingers at one particular side and where these rumors generated from it all points me back to family abduction.

I do see your point Deb on some things. I do not think it was KP that told Crystal to back off the RC would not hurt Haleigh stuff. I also think the DCF investigation has uncovered some things that were not expected and with time those things might be rectified. If Haleigh surfaces now there is no way Crystal will ever get custody of the children, IMO. Wait it out push RC some more see if he blows see if he makes some critical mistake. IMO they have done everything in their power to push RC over the edge so that custody would go to Crystal.

For those that think RC and Misty did something to Haleigh, why has her body not been found yet? Why no evidence in the mobile home, when did RC have time to dispose of Haleigh? Why have lie detector test not sent LE in that direction?

IMOO..Misty nor Ron did anything to Haleigh. Someone took that little girl out of that MH that I believe is either related or a close friend . We know of no eveidence found that suggest's Haleigh was harmed. The person who took her knew the happenings of this family and knew the MH in my opinion. Ron had only lived in that home 3 weeks before Haleigh went missing so it has to be someone close. JMO of course..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM