Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is kinda hard to discuss here because we cant name people who LE has not named. IMO it all goes back to a family member wanting Crystal to have custody, and if cousins and other steps where told the children were in danger, I think they would take the risk. I think this all started going on back in November planting in family members minds the children were in danger.

Busy, may I ask...In your theory, WHY would a cousin go to this extreme without Crystals knowledge? For what purpose? And are they just hanging on to HaLeigh until ???? the end of time?? I am just not following the logic of this at all...jmo though. :)

I have seen rumors of RC having a temper, I have seen nothing from RC that indicates he is violent, I know he had past drug involvement, I have seen nothing that shows he is currently involved in drugs. We all know he is with Misty who is underage, only rumors of other underage girls. I also do not believe for one second as I stated previously that TN would cover for anyone that harmed Haleigh and that includes her son.

I missed GGM being exposed as being unreliable and inconsistent in her statements - I will do some searching on that.

thanks BL....I dont have the links but GGM has given conflicting statements

The whole scenario changes if Crystal did not know initially about the plan, we know for sure at least a cousin knew the layout of the mobile home and possibly Crystal knew that as well as there is a discrepancy in whether she had ever been in the mobile home or not, lock bumping takes a minute, grab child in and out in just a few minutes. The front door had porch light and close to bedroom where everyone was sleeping, side door no light screen door propped open would block view partially if anyone walking down the street, woods immediately behind the home. So logically I can not throw this theory out anymore than I can throw out a stranger abduction.

Okay, this is getting good now, Busy........work with me here!!! I have allowed that an agent working on behalf of Crystal could have done it FOR her. Now, taking your point here......maybe Crystal, a sympathetic person to be sure, caused someone else's heart to swell up enough to perpetrate a crime of this magnitude in order to relieve Crystal's distress (be it over not having the children with her, not wanting to pay child support anymore [though it has been thrust out there ad nausem that she wasn't paying at all, so I guess that has to be thrown out as plausible) or what have you. This kind-hearted evil soul decides to (re-read my other post...it'd be too long to type again).

Now, see, I'm glad you mentioned that front door. It is situated about 6 feet (as I look at the picture of the MH from the outside and judging from the one picture I saw of the front door from the inside) from the inside wall separating the master bedroom and the living room. The BACK door, however, shares a common wall with the master bath which then of course shares a common wall with the master bedroom. Between the end of the bed and the back wall of the MH where the tub sits up against, there is approx. 6 feet from the tub to the shared wall to the laundry facility area where the back door is located.

So really, it's iffy about distance and noise factor since each door is pretty darn close to the master bedroom no matter what you wanna do to try to get in. But, the back door isn't facing the street....it is facing the house next door. The back door, in fact, is farther away from the street but more visibly exposed because in order to get there, one has to walk on that vast expanse of un-treed land. The front porch at least provides some hidey spots in case someone comes past. I can imagine a perp would know how to handle a porch light. Heck, my own back door used to handle my porch light until I got smart and got a smaller light (It would be swung open by eager children and smash the bulb...doh!) But anyway, the woods aren't easily accessed from either door. The back door again......wide expanse of lawn before the woods. Front door, across the road and into the woods.....whew.

I end up again where I ended up the last time......too many risks involved for someone who wants to do a favor.

It is kinda hard to discuss here because we cant name people who LE has not named. IMO it all goes back to a family member wanting Crystal to have custody, and if cousins and other steps where told the children were in danger, I think they would take the risk. I think this all started going on back in November planting in family members minds the children were in danger.

TY Busy, I understand...this is when I REALLY miss our RT. Even though in this case you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum, I truly do respect your opinions and theories. Even though I personally feel very differently, you are not a 'thank you' follower and I know that you form your own opinions and truly believe that you post what is in YOUR heart and mind (as do I) and I 'heart' you for it! :blowkiss:

I said I believe the Sheffields knew Misty was out that weekend. Also taking both children at the same time would of been obvious. I just don't think they thought it would grow this big.

I agree tossing theories out is good, I read everyones and think them thru and give them great consideration. Maybe someones theory will click with me and I can see their theory taking place. I just can't base my theory on all the rumors and I really feel like it is the rumors that have swayed people to just focus on the Cummings side. My theory may be totally off and I am fine with that. I can't make anything else fit with the info we know and from the very beginning things about the Sheffields set off my hinky meter.

Busy, it still does not explain how Crystal knew Misty had been out the weekend before or why she thought that was a good opportunity to take one child and leave the other. I don't think she would do that, that's just me. Jr. would have gone willingly with no fuss. And if Misty was so passed out, and Crystal knew it, wouldn't that make it easy to grab one child under each arm and be done with it? So the argument that she somehow knew Misty would be still under the influence, doesn't hold water with me. She would not have left her son there in that case, she would have taken them both. If a person is going to be charged with kidnapping their own child, might as well go down for two rather than just one.
I believe Marie was mistaken. I will believe Crystal was in that MH at some point, when I hear Crystal say it, but you are free to believe otherwise. To my knowledge, she never had any reason to be there, since she picked the kids up and returned them at McDonald's. She might have known where it was, through her dad... but I doubt she was ever allowed inside it until after Haleigh went missing. Ron would have taken no chances, he was way too possessive of his "heart."
Nothing about this case makes sense, and IMO, it's fine for us to have different opinions... putting all our heads together might result in some NEW theory coming about, and the pieces falling in place. You never know!!

I think there are varying theories on that, I think several believe Crystal does know where HaLeigh is now and who has her, I believe that as well, JMO.

Respectfully.... when I compare the two in regards to knowing where Haleigh is and I watch their words and actions, I see far more on Ron's part than I do Crystal's to cause suspicions. Crystal seems to me to be very despondent, very emotional and fearful over her daughter's fate... while Ron goes on with his life and doesn't seem to be grieving at all. I'm not going to list all the details, but I have seen nothing whatsoever in Crystal that indicates she knows where her daughter is. Sadly, I cannot say the same for Ron or Misty.

It's okay Busy, we don't need to name names here......I kinda like and/or her agent anyway :)

BUT!! Let's say this family member who wants Crystal to have custody. This person and/or their agent gets all the way to that trailer.......AND LEAVES JR!!!!! I mean, they have to have already stalked (sitting in the chair in the woods spying), broken in (a felony charge) and taken ONE child (a capital offense in the state of FL), why not bonk Misty on the ol' noggin and snatch little Jr. out of the bed??? That's really bugged me all along.

Now, my theory as to why Crystal and/or her agent or her family member and/or their agent didn't take Jr just came to me........Jr wasn't at the MH at all afterall!!! You can imagine anyone going that far woulda just whacked Misty one for good measure, but she's unscathed. If Jr is snuggled in the bed with her and getting Crystal's children is the goal of Crystal and/or her agent or her family member and/or their agent......uh, they all kinda suck at it.

BUT! If Jr isn't there, it explains away why he wasn't taken too!!!

Given of course, the convoluted steps they had to take in order to just get in the trailer.

I don't believe it was Crystal asking anyone to do it for her. I do not think Crystal knew initially what was going on. I honestly don't believe Crystal thought RC was abusive to the kids. I think another family member was in complete control of it. Also, as I have stated many times I don't think it was to get out of paying child support or anything like that. I do think there is a possiblity that the child support letter kicked the plan into high gear.

I would have to look at the mobile home plan again and where he skylight is in the master bathroom. I don't think the bathroom shares a common wall, but I could be wrong on that. I think there is an area with water heater and such between the bedroom and hall way, based on how far you have to after turning the corner of the hall to get to the bedroom door.

Okay, this is getting good now, Busy........work with me here!!! I have allowed that an agent working on behalf of Crystal could have done it FOR her. Now, taking your point here......maybe Crystal, a sympathetic person to be sure, caused someone else's heart to swell up enough to perpetrate a crime of this magnitude in order to relieve Crystal's distress (be it over not having the children with her, not wanting to pay child support anymore [though it has been thrust out there ad nausem that she wasn't paying at all, so I guess that has to be thrown out as plausible) or what have you. This kind-hearted evil soul decides to (re-read my other post...it'd be too long to type again).

Now, see, I'm glad you mentioned that front door. It is situated about 6 feet (as I look at the picture of the MH from the outside and judging from the one picture I saw of the front door from the inside) from the inside wall separating the master bedroom and the living room. The BACK door, however, shares a common wall with the master bath which then of course shares a common wall with the master bedroom. Between the end of the bed and the back wall of the MH where the tub sits up against, there is approx. 6 feet from the tub to the shared wall to the laundry facility area where the back door is located.

So really, it's iffy about distance and noise factor since each door is pretty darn close to the master bedroom no matter what you wanna do to try to get in. But, the back door isn't facing the street....it is facing the house next door. The back door, in fact, is farther away from the street but more visibly exposed because in order to get there, one has to walk on that vast expanse of un-treed land. The front porch at least provides some hidey spots in case someone comes past. I can imagine a perp would know how to handle a porch light. Heck, my own back door used to handle my porch light until I got smart and got a smaller light (It would be swung open by eager children and smash the bulb...doh!) But anyway, the woods aren't easily accessed from either door. The back door again......wide expanse of lawn before the woods. Front door, across the road and into the woods.....whew.

I end up again where I ended up the last time......too many risks involved for someone who wants to do a favor.

It would be way to obvious to take both children, and pretty much guarantee you get caught. Taking one child, having court reverse the custody situation because its not good that a child was taken under RCs watch, then poof the other child reappears.

I also lean towards stranger abduction, however I feel like if a stranger took her she would no longer be with us and she would of been found by now, unless the stranger took her out of the area.

It's okay Busy, we don't need to name names here......I kinda like and/or her agent anyway :)

BUT!! Let's say this family member who wants Crystal to have custody. This person and/or their agent gets all the way to that trailer.......AND LEAVES JR!!!!! I mean, they have to have already stalked (sitting in the chair in the woods spying), broken in (a felony charge) and taken ONE child (a capital offense in the state of FL), why not bonk Misty on the ol' noggin and snatch little Jr. out of the bed??? That's really bugged me all along.

Now, my theory as to why Crystal and/or her agent or her family member and/or their agent didn't take Jr just came to me........Jr wasn't at the MH at all afterall!!! You can imagine anyone going that far woulda just whacked Misty one for good measure, but she's unscathed. If Jr is snuggled in the bed with her and getting Crystal's children is the goal of Crystal and/or her agent or her family member and/or their agent......uh, they all kinda suck at it.

Given of course, the convoluted steps they had to take in order to just get in the trailer.

Holy blown margins!!!! SORRY ABOUT THAT!

My understanding is we are not allowed to name people who have not been named by LE when discussing things. We had a thread on someone who fit the scenario in alot of ways and we were discussing him, people complained because LE had not named him as an interest in Haleigh's case. The thread was locked for that reason. Maybe it is something you can discuss with a mod.

Busy I think you took the post wrong.....you mean to tell me the TOS hear prohibit us from theorizing who could have committed a crime, that we need a list supplied by LE.....cant be true, otherwise every Haleigh Cummings thread we have all taken part in for several months now have violated this policy. This statement is based on LE's own statement that they dont even know what crime and have no suspects....like I said we all want Haleigh back

I am really appreciating the logic of your posts. The theory that the Sheffield's took Haleigh is so completely illogical. If you really play out the theory with all of it's ramifications, it's absurdity becomes apparent.

LOL scared me I hit the post button and my screen went funky thought I had really messed something up lol.

Thanks for posting the pic Deb, I think there is an area between the master bedroom and back door that holds the water heater and such. I will try and search for the mobile home plans that someone posted a while back that shows the inside.

debs, you DID give us a great pic, lol!

I said I believe the Sheffields knew Misty was out that weekend. Also taking both children at the same time would of been obvious. I just don't think they thought it would grow this big.

I agree tossing theories out is good, I read everyones and think them thru and give them great consideration. Maybe someones theory will click with me and I can see their theory taking place. I just can't base my theory on all the rumors and I really feel like it is the rumors that have swayed people to just focus on the Cummings side. My theory may be totally off and I am fine with that. I can't make anything else fit with the info we know and from the very beginning things about the Sheffields set off my hinky meter.

I understand... it always amazes me how we can all come up with different theories based on the same facts, and I think it boils down to perception. We all look at the people involved in different ways. But here's the kicker: if you do not believe the rumors surrounding the Cummings side, then why is it so easy to believe the rumors surrounding the Sheffield side? And I could ask myself the same question in reverse... see how that works? We don't have to agree, and it is always possible to hit on something that makes sense to all of us!! One of the biggest problems we all have is that we get so little information from LE... and what we do get is sometimes conflicting, depending on where it comes from. It's frustrating that 4 months has gone by and Haleigh has not been found.

Oh I don't believe all the rumors on the Sheffield side either. Thats why my theory isnt based on rumors.

I understand... it always amazes me how we can all come up with different theories based on the same facts, and I think it boils down to perception. We all look at the people involved in different ways. But here's the kicker: if you do not believe the rumors surrounding the Cummings side, then why is it so easy to believe the rumors surrounding the Sheffield side? And I could ask myself the same question in reverse... see how that works? We don't have to agree, and it is always possible to hit on something that makes sense to all of us!! One of the biggest problems we all have is that we get so little information from LE... and what we do get is sometimes conflicting, depending on where it comes from. It's frustrating that 4 months has gone by and Haleigh has not been found.

Busylady, didn't Hardy say the whole world is a suspect.......this is my last statement on the issue who we can name or not......because by his statement everyone is fair game as a suspect.....and based on the logic that LE has to name the person.....we cant say a Cummings family member or a sheffield family member could have....this is a serious issue that should be addressed and clarified for all parties

Respectfully.... when I compare the two in regards to knowing where Haleigh is and I watch their words and actions, I see far more on Ron's part than I do Crystal's to cause suspicions. Crystal seems to me to be very despondent, very emotional and fearful over her daughter's fate... while Ron goes on with his life and doesn't seem to be grieving at all. I'm not going to list all the details, but I have seen nothing whatsoever in Crystal that indicates she knows where her daughter is. Sadly, I cannot say the same for Ron or Misty.

I must respectfully disagree with you TxLady2. How can you or I or anybody compare Crystal's actions and reactions and words to Ron's? Except for the lawyer-produced video of Ron Cummings, when is the last time we have seen his actions or heard anything that was not hearsay about his words and deeds?

I think that it was immediately following the wedding, about 4 months ago.

If I am incorrect I would appreciate it if someone would post links to later media appearance links. Unfortunately, I haven't keep up with many videos [lol - too impatient + mute stays on] and rely on text/photos on the web and television for video/audio.

I would appreciate similar links for Crystal Sheffield's words and activities over the past two months or so. I think the last video I saw of her was the interview with TJ Hart. Has there been any other media coverage of her since then?

tia

Busy, my theory isn't based on rumor either and it's not even based on facts since we have SO FEW. It's really based on observation of the parties involved and what I perceive to be inconsistant statements. And of course..what would be in my mind the most logical explaination. 2+2 is equalling 4 for me, I'm just not sure of the circumstances since we have been given so little information.

It would be way to obvious to take both children, and pretty much guarantee you get caught. Taking one child, having court reverse the custody situation because its not good that a child was taken under RCs watch, then poof the other child reappears.

I also lean towards stranger abduction, however I feel like if a stranger took her she would no longer be with us and she would of been found by now, unless the stranger took her out of the area.

I think we're really onto something now, Busy!!! Keep working with me here!

Okay so.....this family member and/or their agent decides to take ONE of the kids. This leaves the other child to fend for himself while they start the process to manipulate the court into believing that Ronald (and Misty now) are unfit parents based on false allegations of abuse and drug use (which you admit Misty was doing on the weekend away, so that one isn't really false, right?). This person, acting independent of Crystal, has taken it upon herself (I'm sure I have your suspect right, right?) to do arrange all this. Still and again, whoever did it on behalf of her had to (please re-read my first longwinded one for process).

Now this person who cares enough for Crystal to arrange a capital offense determines that taking only ONE child will be more effective than taking TWO children. The courts, which had demonstrably failed Crystal in the past (responsibility solely on Crystal of course for not getting her ducks in a row and all that) were no longer allies in the hopes of regaining the children legally and so now were going to be manipulated.

This person would have to arrange a lot of people to create false allegations (Amber, NayNay, WBG, the circus freak down the street...okay that one I made up but given the rest of the people, who's to say there isn't one??) These people have given sworn affidavits (we've been told) all stating various things with regard to Ronald's nefarious (so they say) true persona. All these people, since they're all swearing to lies on behalf of Crystal's agent (sure makes it simpler to put it that way) will eventually face charges. That's a lot of risk to take for people of shaky character anyway. Heck, they breathe and they're thrown in jail lately. 'Cept Amber, that slippery little minx.

So now Crystal's agent, having committed this captial offense and hidden HaLeigh away somewhere, keeping her from Crystal and having Crystal's mental and physical health go into the toilet, and torturing the little siblings of HaLeigh, all her family members, and not an insignificant number of WS'ers, has the arsenal packed and ready to aim. The allegations are being investigated into the abuse/drug issues (and so far so good). UHOH! Now what? The plan is backfiring on Crystal's agent! There sits Jr, at his GGM's house with daddy and Misty. Visitations every two weeks most of the time with Mommy.

A few weeks ago when all this started to backfire on Crystal's agent, it would have been a GREAT time to "reappear" as you put it for HaLeigh. But that didn't happen...still isn't happening.

Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member