Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically asking and thinking out loud............. If it was planned before hand and the goal was custody after the fact what would be the logical first steps to ensure success (abduction)and achieve the goal (custody)?
Inside information?
The fact that the Cummings Household had gone through recent changes in location, work schedules and the events in the days before suggest that someone had inside information or was able to get that information to take advantage of all the circumstances that they found the Cummings Household to be in.

The Watcher in the Woods theory is interesting to me because it would suggests a SO(Stranger) hatched this plan and had enough time to gather enough info to succeed with the abduction and then have the ability to get away (leave no trace) and not be missed while committing a sex offence or worse and then hiding HaLeigh. How can someone that would have to be close enough over a period of time just disappear and no one is looking for him? NO Community warning from police to be on the look out for a SO.

The interesting part also is the condition of the items found in the woods and their owners inability to come forward and claim these suspisious items and provide an alibi and motive for being there with said items so close to the Cumming's Residence and other's hunting?
So, is it safe to say that the items found are linked?
I think so, but, feel it was staged for the purpose of misleading LE to believe it was a SO/RSO.

The cinder block used to prop open screen door is also a interesting Fact for me, because, it would be possible for the Watcher in the Woods to see where the cinder blocks where (behind the shed) and retrieve and use it to hold screen door open while bumping the lock on the back door.

The Watcher in the Woods needed the Kitchen light on?
This is where the Watcher messed up in my opinion this is the trace they left behind!
A fingerprint doesn't always mean a fingerprint.
It is this little lead that will be the road to HaLeigh.
The fact that the Watcher turned on that light says a lot and gives enough information into the mindset of the individual that took Haleigh. They cared! HaLeigh is scared of the DARK. HaLeigh must of been awake for them to even need the light and the footprint also leads me to believe she was awake and going willingly.

Why did Watcher in the Woods just take HaLeigh? Because the plan was for it to appear as if a SO/RSO took Haleigh so no suspicion could be placed on the real Abductor.
The Abductor was someone close enough to HaLeigh for her to remain quite and to leave with them and to be able to be concious to leave a foot print on that trail and still no sign of a struggle or harm commited to Haleigh in those woods or the empty building.

The Watcher in the Woods was no stranger to HaLeigh.
The Watcher in the Woods had enough inside information to take advantage of the circumstances.
The Watcher in the Woods is the abductor,but, is not the one hiding Haleigh because all those that would of been close enough to HaLeigh to take her had to be present very soon (within hours) after she was discovered missing and 911 was called (3:00-3:27 am)
The actions of all the imediate Family has been odd to say the least, but, when you take a look now at the actions and statements of each you can see that there is a lot that does not add up (not just Misty) and when you add in all the the other players that are not Family we see even more inconsistancies coming to light with what has been said and done.
I remain confused to how someone who claims to love this child could do this and then to be brazen enough to think they are controlling the issue of when HaLeigh will be returned if ever. To harm Haleigh is a death sentance and I do not see the individual or individuals that had the motive to take HaLeigh would harm HaLeigh in any physical manner. I do believe they love Haleigh and want the children to be together and under one roof again, but, not under Ron's care and no where near Misty. I would even speculate if they ever intended for Crystal to even have the children.
Yes. I do beleive this is where a finger is pointed at the GP's

My theory does involve the Grandparent on the Sheffield side. Marie and Johnny. The muddy water under their bridge is murky with LE ties and habitual criminal activities.
Dominating personalities are what I see in Marie and Johnny. The fact that the Nov. injury of Haleigh's was responded to by Connie Sheffield ( pictures taken),but, the facts of the injury where disregarded by this (nurse) Step Grandparent that would of had a right to know and the ability to find out the truth decided to collect evidence in an effort to involve DCF in the future. (Those pictures where not released to DCF in Nov. they where held on to for the big throw down after HaLeigh is missing.)
The facts that surrounded this Family before HaLeigh's abduction are evident and the facts that surround this Family after HaLeigh's abduction are just as clear ,but, everyone is still in the dark as to who did it and where is HaLeigh.

The footprint always amazed me. They made it sound like there were no other footprints found but if two people go walking in the woods, how come only one of them leaves a footprint? Only one? Why does the child leave a footprint and not the adult who is heavier and more likely to leave one? I suppose it's possible that the adult avoided the soft spots on the trail but I imagine it'd be hard in the dark.

If it was the grandparents looking to have the children safe under their care, away from the parents and stepparents, why did they abduct only Haleigh and leave Jr. there? And why isn't Haleigh currently under their care? (I assume - dangerous, I know - that LE would have figured out by now if she was with either of the maternal grandparents.

The footprint always amazed me. They made it sound like there were no other footprints found but if two people go walking in the woods, how come only one of them leaves a footprint? Only one? Why does the child leave a footprint and not the adult who is heavier and more likely to leave one? I suppose it's possible that the adult avoided the soft spots on the trail but I imagine it'd be hard in the dark.

If it was the grandparents looking to have the children safe under their care, away from the parents and stepparents, why did they abduct only Haleigh and leave Jr. there? And why isn't Haleigh currently under their care? (I assume - dangerous, I know - that LE would have figured out by now if she was with either of the maternal grandparents.

I have speculated that the foot print was planted....she couldn't of stood there long and not made more prints or disturbed more as in that being a location of some importance (struggle/assault etc.) It seemed odd to me that the direction taken was immediately to the pond. Hinky to me because it was one of the first stories we hear that relates some what to the circumstances from Crystals mouth. The fact that she finds this herself to relate to the media and under the current 2/10/09 circumstances and that this was also revealed as relevant in the previous custody rulings. Coinincidence? IDK

I have speculated that the foot print was planted....she couldn't of stood there long and not made more prints or disturbed more as in that being a location of some importance (struggle/assault etc.) It seemed odd to me that the direction taken was immediately to the pond. Hinky to me because it was one of the first stories we hear that relates some what to the circumstances from Crystals mouth. The fact that she finds this herself to relate to the media and under the current 2/10/09 circumstances and that this was also revealed as relevant in the previous custody rulings. Coinincidence? IDK

How would an adult(s) plant a single footprint of a child without leaving their own footprints ?

How would an adult(s) plant a single footprint of a child without leaving their own footprints ?

I suppose if the abductor wasn't in a hurry he might have swept his own footprints away. I wouldn't think he'd have taken the time to do so, wanting to get far away before LE gets wind of it, but perhaps he had to go slow anyway because he couldn't carry Haleigh for some reason and had to go at her pace?

Maybe they just didn't leave footprints if they stayed on the trail but the child stepped in a patch of mud or something and that's why she left one?

Do we even know that it was Haleigh's footprint, left that night while she was abducted?

I suppose if the abductor wasn't in a hurry he might have swept his own footprints away. I wouldn't think he'd have taken the time to do so, wanting to get far away before LE gets wind of it, but perhaps he had to go slow anyway because he couldn't carry Haleigh for some reason and had to go at her pace?

Maybe they just didn't leave footprints if they stayed on the trail but the child stepped in a patch of mud or something and that's why she left one?

Do we even know that it was Haleigh's footprint, left that night while she was abducted?

No, I don't think LE has revealed whose footprint it was and/or how long it had been there. But I really don't see a perp, absconding with a child, stopping to ensure that a single footprint is deliberately planted. It would've be much, much easier to just drop an item, or even a scrap, of her clothing.

I agree with your possible theory

Could it be possible that:
The watcher had more of a connection to Haliegh then Jr. since there was separation just months after his birth? (Thereby, taking only Haliegh.)
Owing back child support and having another child, and a chance of going to jail for the support. (custody could be the solution.)
Jealousy over another female who your children call mommy at times. (RC & MC getting married to show they are still together.)
Holding "pictures of evidence of abuse" for months. ( If I suspected I would report immediately!)
I am not a fan of MC, but if she were out for days partying and sleeping it off, or skipping out and leaving the children alone, both were left vulnerable to the watcher.

I keep going back to the 911 call and IMO RC was hysterical and had no involvement.

This is JMO

I don't think the shoe or footprint is relevant. It was probably left at an earlier time and the reason only one print was still visible.

Theories smeary's I'm going with family abduction. Until ALL family members are cleared with polygraphs I'm sticking with Family. There was a reason Misty had three polys.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Once more

With approximately 77 abductions by family members for every kidnapping by a non-family member law enforcement will inevitably follow the statistics and concentrate on the child’s known universe. They will launch parallel investigations with a focus on the family and move outward. Like concentric ripples in a pond, they will look at family, friends and acquaintances, peripheral contacts, sex offenders registered in the community and finally the most frightening and daunting scenario of all: strangers.]/b] Who's cooperating? Anyone want to bet a pizza?

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-mc-lawenforcement.htm

As intrusive as it may become and as irrelevant as it may seem, fully cooperate with law enforcement and eliminate yourself as a suspect. They will ask questions that seem irrelevant and may even ask you to take a polygraph examination. It is not fair, but it is necessary. Remember, like you, law enforcement do-sen’t know where your child is and the sooner they are able to gather and assimilate information and evidence, the sooner they are going to be able to direct their investigation toward the solution.

Now, may I ask who has re-interviewed and taken polygraphs to eliminate suspicion?

Despite the popular notion that defense attorneys are a necessary component in a missing child case, think very carefully before you hire a lawyer. Despite the protestations of parents in certain high profile missing or murdered child cases, lawyers hinder and otherwise negatively challenge investigations. Lawyers protect your interest, not your child’s. They are investigative barriers: limiting law enforcement access; insisting on being present at all interviews and their mere presence casts suspicion on your motivation.

77 to one odds who wants to bet a pizza. :D Who's Cooperating?

Does anybody know who was called first Crystal or Marie?

I love pizza but I am not going to bet since I know that you are right and I also agree with the watcher theory.
Guess what? I believe that Donald S is family

We all have heard the rumor, but , is there proof?

Do you think he had a hand in the Abduction?

I am inclined to think it was Chad and or Johnny watching from the Woods.

The consensus is it is a family abduction?
WOW

Theories smeary's I'm going with family abduction. Until ALL family members are cleared with polygraphs I'm sticking with Family. There was a reason Misty had three polys.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Once more

With approximately 77 abductions by family members for every kidnapping by a non-family member law enforcement will inevitably follow the statistics and concentrate on the child’s known universe. They will launch parallel investigations with a focus on the family and move outward. Like concentric ripples in a pond, they will look at family, friends and acquaintances, peripheral contacts, sex offenders registered in the community and finally the most frightening and daunting scenario of all: strangers.]/b] Who's cooperating? Anyone want to bet a pizza?

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-mc-lawenforcement.htm

As intrusive as it may become and as irrelevant as it may seem, fully cooperate with law enforcement and eliminate yourself as a suspect. They will ask questions that seem irrelevant and may even ask you to take a polygraph examination. It is not fair, but it is necessary. Remember, like you, law enforcement do-sen’t know where your child is and the sooner they are able to gather and assimilate information and evidence, the sooner they are going to be able to direct their investigation toward the solution.

Now, may I ask who has re-interviewed and taken polygraphs to eliminate suspicion?

Despite the popular notion that defense attorneys are a necessary component in a missing child case, think very carefully before you hire a lawyer. Despite the protestations of parents in certain high profile missing or murdered child cases, lawyers hinder and otherwise negatively challenge investigations. Lawyers protect your interest, not your child’s. They are investigative barriers: limiting law enforcement access; insisting on being present at all interviews and their mere presence casts suspicion on your motivation.

77 to one odds who wants to bet a pizza. :D Who's Cooperating?
I will take the pizza bet and raise you a steak. The Cummings family are all cooperating with LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1