Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thoughts in the beginning of this case about an accident, but Ron has an alibi from 4:30 to 3:00am. We know that Misty's brother and SIL were over with their kids around % or 5:30 and stayed at least 45 mints. Neighbors saw them playing out in the yard. And GGM came by she said 7:00 and they were eating dinner on the porch. So if Haleigh had this injury and no one noticed it, like Misty's family, that means Ron had to coordinate some of this with Misty, his mother and GGM to get things done so when he comes home, Misty can call 911. I wonder if LE checked any phone records that night? Because there would be some calls back and forth and the times would show if Misty was awake and talking on the phone instead of sleeping. I just don't see these three woman, all letting her die or disposing of her little body. I could maybe see one person, but could there be 3 morally bankrupted individuals ready to carry out this huge charade and cover up to save Ron? An accident would make sense for some of it, but where would you hid this body in such short notice and what car did you use, and why no evidence, like a dog picking up the scent of a body? Maybe I just like the idea that a family member took her and she is alive, but missing her mom and dad.

FYI, LE did check phonees, we know this from Mistys own statements.....as to corrupting 3 women , my assessment of them is this, Misty was/is infatuated with Ron, anf TN and GGM are enablers who have made excuses he entire life...IMO......As too all who saw her.....internal injuries aren't easily noticed all the time.....no evidence is simple, the window for cleanup and Haleigh being moved is anywhere from 4 to 7 hours .....No dogs picking up her scent because she was not dead when she was moved....in my theory

What holes are in Ron's story? He worked his shift from 4:30 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.

LE has stated that there are problems with Misty's timeline.

Junior has apparently stated that he saw a "man in black take sissy". Then the story spiraled to all sorts of different versions of that. Apparently Crystal believed Junior so much so that she even put him on television to tell his version of what happened in the home that evening.

IMO, there is no reason to doubt that Junior was home that night. His name is even blacked out on the police report, as he is a minor. Why would he even be listed if he were not present?
---------
I have waited with baited breath to see a confirmation of Ron's actual hours worked. I have only see that LE is satisfied with the time Ron said that he was at work. Are you telling me that you have actual proof that he worked at the plant from 4:30 to 3:00 am? Please, send me the link? This means so much to me.

JR is old enough though he would be able to tell LE that. TN only lives about 15 minutes away - she was called at 3:30 roughly and arrived after 3:40 and before 3:49. So it took her between 10-19 minutes to arrive.
------------
That's strange, I've seen multiple posts stating that Jr. was most likely asleep and would not know anything. Or, he could be persuaded very easily due to his age. I have also seen plenty of posts showing where Teresa could not have possibly driven the distance to Ron's mh in the time that she claimed. At this time, IMO, there are no positive, confirmed answers here.

I pray JR was asleep and did not witness his sissy being taken. I can't imagine the trauma to the little guy if he witnessed it. My point was if GGS or TN taken him out of the home and elsewhere then brought him back he would of been old enough to tell LE that he had been with his grandma type thing. Based on the mileage and the times of the police report TN getting to RC's home in that time frame would be no problem whatsoever. A normal 15 minute drive being driven in 10-19 minutes would be no problem at all.

------------
That's strange, I've seen multiple posts stating that Jr. was most likely asleep and would not know anything. Or, he could be persuaded very easily due to his age. I have also seen plenty of posts showing where Teresa could not have possibly driven the distance to Ron's mh in the time that she claimed. At this time, IMO, there are no positive, confirmed answers here.

my theory allows Ron to be at his work.....I think the accident occured before he left....as for TN, I too have heard that she stayed with a boyfrined that has an address 2 hours away....not confirmed though....that is why I theorize GGM was the choice to go there first

My theory is as follows:

I think that because Misty had just come off her 3 day bender, she wasn't in the mood to babysit 2 young children. We have heard that Haleigh could be a handful at times. (as all children can be).

I believe that Ron and Misty's relationship was very unsteady due to their short breakup and Misty's partying and extra curricular activities with GLP.

I believe that Misty was having trouble putting Haleigh to bed and called Ron for some suggestions. (at this time she was most likely at her wits end due to exhaustion and withdrawal).

IMO, Ron told Misty to give Haleigh some sort of drug to help her sleep. I do not think this was their first time using this particular method for the children. I believe, perhaps, Misty overdid the use of said drug and Haleigh died because of it.

I believe that it is a strong possibility that either cousin Joe or one of Misty's brothers helped Misty put Haleigh by the dumpster for a short time, and she was later moved to the body of water (near the docks) off of Buchanan Circle. (sorry if I have the street wrong)

There is also the possibility of cousin Joe taking Haleigh and dropping her somewhere on his way home to TN.

(I have much more detail in my theory, but don't want to inject rumor into this thread, although some of the rumors have been substantiated.)

The only way this united front makes any sense to me, (given Misty's 'affair' with GLP and their recent breakup at that time), is that Misty and Ron are BOTH culpable in Haleigh's death. I strongly believe that Ron did not want to marry Misty, but that was what she demanded for her silence.

I believe TN suddenly nominated Misty as girlfriend/wife/mommy of the year because Misty was covering up for her son.

In the striped shirt video, Ron says, "I would give my life for my little girl's life back", and proceeds to break down--I believe that was real and raw emotion. IMO, it hit him hard at that moment what him and Misty had done to this beautiful child.

thanks for the theory Badme and a pretty good one.....the only flaw I see is that I dont think Ron would marry Misty unless he was directly the cause of Haleighs injury or death

thanks for the theory Badme and a pretty good one.....the only flaw I see is that I dont think Ron would marry Misty unless he was directly the cause of Haleighs injury or death

Thanks, Den!

That is why I put the reasoning down as them both being culpable. If Ron instructed Misty to give Haleigh a drug and she died from it, he would certainly be partly responsible.

My other theory is similar to yours in that Ron struck Haleigh earlier on before work, and she died from a closed head injury later in the evening. Most other events would be the same.

I have a stronger opinion about the drug scenario because of things I've learned over the course of this case. Like I said, I can't post them here because some are unsubstantiated rumor at this point.

I will gladly share them with you privately, though. :blowkiss:

My theory is as follows:

I think that because Misty had just come off her 3 day bender, she wasn't in the mood to babysit 2 young children. We have heard that Haleigh could be a handful at times. (as all children can be).

I believe that Ron and Misty's relationship was very unsteady due to their short breakup and Misty's partying and extra curricular activities with GLP.

I believe that Misty was having trouble putting Haleigh to bed and called Ron for some suggestions. (at this time she was most likely at her wits end due to exhaustion and withdrawal).

IMO, Ron told Misty to give Haleigh some sort of drug to help her sleep. I do not think this was their first time using this particular method for the children. I believe, perhaps, Misty overdid the use of said drug and Haleigh died because of it.

I believe that it is a strong possibility that either cousin Joe or one of Misty's brothers helped Misty put Haleigh by the dumpster for a short time, and she was later moved to the body of water (near the docks) off of Buchanan Circle. (sorry if I have the street wrong)

There is also the possibility of cousin Joe taking Haleigh and dropping her somewhere on his way home to TN.

(I have much more detail in my theory, but don't want to inject rumor into this thread, although some of the rumors have been substantiated.)

The only way this united front makes any sense to me, (given Misty's 'affair' with GLP and their recent breakup at that time), is that Misty and Ron are BOTH culpable in Haleigh's death. I strongly believe that Ron did not want to marry Misty, but that was what she demanded for her silence.

I believe TN suddenly nominated Misty as girlfriend/wife/mommy of the year because Misty was covering up for her son.

In the striped shirt video, Ron says, "I would give my life for my little girl's life back", and proceeds to break down--I believe that was real and raw emotion. IMO, it hit him hard at that moment what him and Misty had done to this beautiful child.
-----------------
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I think that you have the most plausible theory yet. I thought about drugs, Ron's prescription drugs that his attorney confirmed, :crazy:. It is amazing that Misty's cousin left the same night, huh? And, that Misty may not have been able to put up with a willful little girl that night, probably feeling pretty hung over and needed to sleep. That would explain the marriage and would also explain why Jr. didn't wake up during all the ruckus............

I think JR did see who took Haleigh.A man in black possibly African American with sqeaky shoes and the couch was bouncing at some point that night.I believe that.Maybe he didn't think it was wrong the man took Haleigh because maybe MC let this guy in and even if MC did pass out or not JR thought it was ok for this man to take Haliegh because he thought MC thought it was ok.

I had the same thoughts in the beginning of this case about an accident, but Ron has an alibi from 4:30 to 3:00am. We know that Misty's brother and SIL were over with their kids around % or 5:30 and stayed at least 45 mints. Neighbors saw them playing out in the yard. And GGM came by she said 7:00 and they were eating dinner on the porch. So if Haleigh had this injury and no one noticed it, like Misty's family, that means Ron had to coordinate some of this with Misty, his mother and GGM to get things done so when he comes home, Misty can call 911. I wonder if LE checked any phone records that night? Because there would be some calls back and forth and the times would show if Misty was awake and talking on the phone instead of sleeping. I just don't see these three woman, all letting her die or disposing of her little body. I could maybe see one person, but could there be 3 morally bankrupted individuals ready to carry out this huge charade and cover up to save Ron? An accident would make sense for some of it, but where would you hid this body in such short notice and what car did you use, and why no evidence, like a dog picking up the scent of a body? Maybe I just like the idea that a family member took her and she is alive, but missing her mom and dad.

BBM I equate GGM seeing the children eating dinner on the porch to George Anthony seeing Casey and Caylee on the morning of June 16th, 2008 and remembering exactly what they were wearing. I'm surprised GGM didn't know what they were eating for dinner out on the cold porch.

My opinion only

BBM I equate GGM seeing the children eating dinner on the porch to George Anthony seeing Casey and Caylee on the morning of June 16th, 2008 and remembering exactly what they were wearing. I'm surprised GGM didn't know what they were eating for dinner out on the cold porch.

My opinion only

I'm not sure about things yet. I have gone through a SO theory, family theory, Ron hurts Haleigh theory and Misty and RC stage the MH theory, the accidental drug Theory; and the whole family helps theory, gone though them all. I do see lots of the things you guys see too, look at some of my posts. LE, has to say for now, because they don't have evidence to say otherwise, that it was an abduction, maybe family because of that missing item, and the way the MH was left. We don't know what else they are mulling over, because they won't say. But some of the things I bring up are valid points about snags in the theories. They haven't found a body, or any thing that indicates she died yet, so they are looking for a live little girl. But I love hearing your theories, the one that makes the most sense IS an overdose of drugs to me. The drugs have to belong to both of them to make them both liable. I just can't figure out how they hid it from JR, and GGS and TN. In my theory I don't believe they them all involved. Misty says things that make you believe she is that bright, but if she was able to get someone to help her hid a body for Ron while he was at work, she is very smart and the body hasn't been found.

I forgot my point, I think it strange that the kids were eating at 7pm that night. Kids are hungry after school, they usally get a snack to hold them over until 5 or so for dinner. Misty said her family was there at 5 and stayed 45 minutes. But that would give someone one hour and 15 mints later to feed the babies.

Bern, I've changed theories a dozen times myself.
I think a SO took Haleigh. Maybe someone not known by LE, someone who has not been convicted yet. All the evidence that is being argued about day in and day out can easily be explained logically, if you think about it.
The door could have been accidentally, or purposely, left unlocked. We don't KNOW that there was a brick holding the screen door open, we only know what Misty and Ron said in their statements.
The light... we don't know that was left on, either... again, just by Misty's statements.
We don't know when Misty put the kids to bed, went to bed herself, or even if she ever was in bed that night. We don't know if she went out and left them alone, or if she was still coming down off that drug binge and doesn't remember every detail of that night.
All we know is there are inconsistencies in her statements, none of it adds up and we are left to wonder what evidence LE really has, if anything.
I just don't believe Ron, Misty, TN or anyone in the family would cover up the death of this child unless it was deliberate murder, and I cannot believe that, simply because I don't think either of them could have fooled LE this long.
Ron might be a lot of things, but he would not kill his own child, or stand by Misty if he thought she did... I firmly believe that.

Ypu know I was just going back over the route the dogs went when they were trying to track Haleigh. When the scent ended at the RR tracks my conclusion is that this is where Haleigh caught the bus correct? I think the dogs picked up her scent from the way she would go to the bus stop. I think that part of the tracking should not even be considered as far as where she was when tracked.
Now the tracking to the pond and then back to Green Ln, north past the MH ,left on Monroe, Left on Buchan Cr. and the loop around back into Monroe that area would be of interest to me. I think I will go look at who owns what again.

Here is a link to the incident report talking about the tracking. Part of it is blacked out..not sure why. Something we are not supposed to know I guess.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Ypu know I was just going back over the route the dogs went when they were trying to track Haleigh. When the scent ended at the RR tracks my conclusion is that this is where Haleigh caught the bus correct? I think the dogs picked up her scent from the way she would go to the bus stop. I think that part of the tracking should not even be considered as far as where she was when tracked.
Now the tracking to the pond and then back to Green Ln, north past the MH ,left on Monroe, Left on Buchan Cr. and the loop around back into Monroe that area would be of interest to me. I think I will go look at who owns what again.

Here is a link to the incident report talking about the tracking. Part of it is blacked out..not sure why. Something we are not supposed to know I guess.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Thank you for reminding me of this. I had forgotten that the dogs went to that shed in the back. Maybe that is were someone was waiting, they may have had cloths for her there or shoes. If it was a family member or someone who wanted to keep her, some of this makes sense. The route may have been to throw off LE as I have said before, but it's a risk to be in the area too long with a kidnapped child.

Now I know this SO has been looked into here, I just cant remember how much. His address is right off Monroe Ave. Here is his SO flyer:

02/28/1995 LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL) 9301910 PUTNAM, FL Guilty/convict

Kyle Shannon Johns
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
SCAR RIGHT FOOT:RT BIG TOE AMPUTATED;,SCAR RIGHT FOOT:RT BIG TOE AMPUTATED;
Address Information
Address Address Source Information Map Link
212 MONROE AVE
SATSUMA, FL 32189-2826
PUTNAM COUNTY Source: Registration
Received: 02/21/2008
Type of Address: Permanent
Show Map

Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication Date Crime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & State Adjudication
02/28/1995 LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL) 9301910 PUTNAM, FL Guilty/convict

Victim Information

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=8989

He lives awful close to where Ron and Misty lived with Haleigh. Looks like he has been living here since Feb. 21, 2008
Looks like Rons old landlord owns this place as well.
It is odd that these folks seem to rent to alot of SO's throughout the years.

LE did check out all the offenders in the neighborhood. I don't know if this guy had a MO that would look like what happened at the MH. I hope that his alibi was cleared but not having a clear time line, I hope LE made them all account for the ENTIRE day and next morning. I don't know if they all wear GPS bracelets or not. So your guess is as good as mine.

My opinion only
I haven't found a child yet that thought 60 degrees and above was too cold to go outside (they played outside that day). Eating dinner on the porch at 6:30pm-7:00pm to me is not unusual. While some people consider it late, our family considers it fairly normal and we love to eat outside even when it is chilly.

Since GGM didn't fix the food, why would she bother to notice what was served? Could be it was mostly eaten by the time she arrived.

Thanks, Den!

That is why I put the reasoning down as them both being culpable. If Ron instructed Misty to give Haleigh a drug and she died from it, he would certainly be partly responsible.

My other theory is similar to yours in that Ron struck Haleigh earlier on before work, and she died from a closed head injury later in the evening. Most other events would be the same.

I have a stronger opinion about the drug scenario because of things I've learned over the course of this case. Like I said, I can't post them here because some are unsubstantiated rumor at this point.

I will gladly share them with you privately, though. :blowkiss:

badme, will you share with me as well, purty please? My theory is very similar to yours, except I have always believed the injury theory. Would very much appreciate any info on the other. Now you really have me going hmmm.
You know, it's really starting to dawn on me just how prevelant drugging ones children is becoming and it's absolutely frightening.. whether that was the case here or not...:(

Just thinking out loud. I wonder how the theories would be changed had Ron and Mistly split up, rather than married, after Haleigh's disappearance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM