Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't found a child yet that thought 60 degrees and above was too cold to go outside (they played outside that day). Eating dinner on the porch at 6:30pm-7:00pm to me is not unusual. While some people consider it late, our family considers it fairly normal and we love to eat outside even when it is chilly.

Since GGM didn't fix the food, why would she bother to notice what was served? Could be it was mostly eaten by the time she arrived.

My kids wouldn't have eaten dinner on a dim, chilly porch, and I had 6 of them raised on a farm. Guess the kids you know are different. It does seem odd though to eat 6:30-7 PM when Haleigh goes to bed at 8PM 'cause she "has school in the morning". I don't believe that's good for the digestion.

My opinion only

They wouldn't have changed if our forum is any indication.
Please don't speak for me or anyone else in this forum. IMO, my theory just may have changed if not for that impromptu and totally unnecessary wedding. That wedding was a big deal in helping me form my opinions of Ron and Misty's total disregard for the search for Haleigh on that day.

That wedding spoke volumes to me and is one thing I will never understand nor get past.

My kids wouldn't have eaten dinner on a dim, chilly porch, and I had 6 of them raised on a farm. Guess the kids you know are different. It does seem odd though to eat 6:30-7 PM when Haleigh goes to bed at 8PM 'cause she "has school in the morning". I don't believe that's good for the digestion.

My opinion only
Hmmm...I never heard digestion required one to stay awake. I guess there were many times when I worked late that my children's dinnertime didn't allow them to digest "properly". Who knew?!

My kids and their kids love being outside. We eat outside every chance we get which includes the early spring, fall, and sometimes on the warmer days in the winter. I don't have a nice screened in porch which I would love, but the table, chairs, and firepit work just fine. Maybe we are different...but we see it as fun. :crazy:

Please don't speak for me or anyone else in this forum. IMO, my theory just may have changed if not for that impromptu and totally unnecessary wedding. That wedding was a big deal in helping me form my opinions of Ron and Misty's total disregard for the search for Haleigh on that day.

That wedding spoke volumes to me and is one thing I will never understand nor get past.
I didn't realize I was speaking for anyone else at all. I was making an observation. I mean there is a vast majority of people on this forum who appear to be hanging on the words, "Misty is the key". I do not see this changing if she married Ronald or not.

I didn't realize I was speaking for anyone else at all. I was making an observation. I mean there is a vast majority of people on this forum who appear to be hanging on the words, "Misty is the key". I do not see this changing if she married Ronald or not.

Well, it's obvious to me why some people are hanging on the words, "Misty is the key", and that's because LE says that is so. I tend to believe they aren't misleading us or making something up about poor Misty, don't you?

Marriage or no marriage, theories or no theories, Misty is the key and needs to march her behind down to PCSO and straighten up her story. (inconstistencies, lies, whatever you want to call them)

Just to add, since this is the theories thread, In MY theory, Misty lying or having several different versions of events does not in any way, shape, or form lead me to believe she is covering for Crystal, Chad, Marie, or anyone in the Sheffield/Griffis camp.

Hmmm...I never heard digestion required one to stay awake. I guess there were many times when I worked late that my children's dinnertime didn't allow them to digest "properly". Who knew?!

My kids and their kids love being outside. We eat outside every chance we get which includes the early spring, fall, and sometimes on the warmer days in the winter. I don't have a nice screened in porch which I would love, but the table, chairs, and firepit work just fine. Maybe we are different...but we see it as fun. :crazy:

BBM. Problem is, it was one of the colder, early FEBRUARY days in Florida, not a warmer one in winter when you and the kiddies were having all that fun:)

My opinion only

Well, it's obvious to me why some people are hanging on the words, "Misty is the key", and that's because LE says that is so. I tend to believe they aren't misleading us or making something up about poor Misty, don't you?

Marriage or no marriage, theories or no theories, Misty is the key and needs to march her behind down to PCSO and straighten up her story. (inconstistencies, lies, whatever you want to call them)

Just to add, since this is the theories thread, In MY theory, Misty lying or having several different versions of events does not in any way, shape, or form lead me to believe she is covering for Crystal, Chad, Marie, or anyone in the Sheffield/Griffis camp.

This post is just too valuable for a simple mouse-click "thanks". :clap::clap:

Since you asked...No, I don't believe they are not misleading us or making something up about poor Misty. I believe they decided early on she was to blame and were going to pressure her in every way including putting this out to the media. I further believe they have no real indication or proof that Misty did anything to Haleigh and they were very wrong to indict her in the press.

Misty has trotted her @ss down to the PCSO 15 times. She has taken LDTs. She has cooperated with them up until they gave her the royal bad cop treatment and she finally said it was enough then walked out.

Why would she lie or cover for Crystal et al? So what you really mean is that she would only do this for the Cummings side, isn't it? I don't think Misty is covering for anyone or has lied about anything pertaining to the disappearance of Haleigh. I don't think she knows what happened or who took Haleigh.

I think there are some posters that have taken a lot of liberties with the "Misty is the key". Which of course is their right to do! However, when the statement Misty is the key started being used by Law Enforcement, I swear I remember them also stating that Misty is the key to the time-line that night.....not in the disappearance in general. They must have their reasons for believing that she is the key to the time-line, it falls upon her shoulders because she was the one to last report seeing her and Haleigh was in her care. I personally don't think Law Enforcement is investigating Misty as the key to Haleigh's disappearance. If she was the key......why hasn't she been arrested or brought in for questioning AGAIN.

This is the problem! Law Enforcement....for lack of having a suspect or any clue puts out a statement like Misty is the Key.....then not commenting about it further. LE needs to get to work and clear some people.....because until they do, no-one is going to get anywhere. They haven't cleared anyone.....why.....because they are afraid if they clear someone evidence might come to light after the fact that makes them retract a statement? I just don't get it.

Why hasn't anyone been arrested or even cleared? That is a good question After five months...no one cleared!!!

First for me...preposterous!

County seems corrupt and I hate to say it but inept. I generally think highly of LE. This case is begging me to change. Disgusting!

Maybe Bill O should take a look! come on Greta...even Geraldo...somebody get this case out there and ask why they can't start clearing people. Hey this case is not high-profile...maybe for Hardy but not for the nation. Let's get with it and get this ball rolling.

As far as family abduction wanting to give her a better life.......fantasy land thinking!

Why hasn't anyone been arrested or even cleared? That is a good question After five months...no one cleared!!!

First for me...preposterous!

County seems corrupt and I hate to say it but inept. I generally think highly of LE. This case is begging me to change. Disgusting!

Maybe Bill O should take a look! come on Greta...even Geraldo...somebody get this case out there and ask why they can't start clearing people. Hey this case is not high-profile...maybe for Hardy but not for the nation. Let's get with it and get this ball rolling.

As far as family abduction wanting to give her a better life.......fantasy land thinking!

Stop the presses.....we agree!!!:crazy:

BBM. Problem is, it was one of the colder, early FEBRUARY days in Florida, not a warmer one in winter when you and the kiddies were having all that fun:)

It was 62.6 degrees in Satsuma, FL at 4:50pm. At 6:50pm, it was 62.6 degrees. There was a slight breeze. If you figure in that the porch sat next to the mh, it would probably raise that temperature at least a few degrees especially if the door was open. A light jacket or sweater would be sufficient to knock off any chill. When they were playing outside...the temperature was about 64.4 degrees from 12:50pm until at least 3:50pm. I don't consider that a cold winter day anywhere.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...ty=Satsuma&req_state=FL&req_statename=Florida

Since you asked...No, I don't believe they are not misleading us or making something up about poor Misty. I believe they decided early on she was to blame and were going to pressure her in every way including putting this out to the media. I further believe they have no real indication or proof that Misty did anything to Haleigh and they were very wrong to indict her in the press.

Misty has trotted her @ss down to the PCSO 15 times. She has taken LDTs. She has cooperated with them up until they gave her the royal bad cop treatment and she finally said it was enough then walked out.

Why would she lie or cover for Crystal et al? So what you really mean is that she would only do this for the Cummings side, isn't it? I don't think Misty is covering for anyone or has lied about anything pertaining to the disappearance of Haleigh. I don't think she knows what happened or who took Haleigh.

Respectfully, SS, I couldn't disagree with you more.
It is totally beyond my comprehension how anyone can just blindly overlook Misty's blatant lies and inconsistencies.
It really baffles me how people think that her changing her stories several times gets chalked up to her being young and/or naive.
IMO, Misty may be young, but she is far from naive. She is extremely street smart and conniving and could cover for Ron and herself in her sleep.

I also must disagree that LE decided from the start to blame her. They have plenty of reasons to look in her direction, and if you would just look at the real things that LE is looking at, you would most definitely see it too. Misty brought LE to look at her, not the other way around.

All, in my opinion, of course.

Respectfully, SS, I couldn't disagree with you more.
It is totally beyond my comprehension how anyone can just blindly overlook Misty's blatant lies and inconsistencies.
It really baffles me how people think that her changing her stories several times gets chalked up to her being young and/or naive.
IMO, Misty may be young, but she is far from naive. She is extremely street smart and conniving and could cover for Ron and herself in her sleep.

I also must disagree that LE decided from the start to blame her. They have plenty of reasons to look in her direction, and if you would just look at the real things that LE is looking at, you would most definitely see it too. Misty brought LE to look at her, not the other way around.

All, in my opinion, of course.

Please show me blatant lies from Misty as I appear to have missed those.

BBM

Please show me blatent lies from Misty as I appear to have missed those.

I'll compile a list of her inconsistencies for you, although you and I both know that you are well aware of them. Please give me a bit of time to tread through them all and list them all for you.
Seeing that we're in the theories thread, yet you're asking for proof again, could you kindly provide me with a link where it states LE has been after Misty from the start? Thanks so much. :)

*thump*..

Elle, first Cajun, now you...twice in one day is too much for me. I fell again and I do not want to sustain any injuries...I've been mighty lucky today...nothing needed buy smelling salts!

I'll compile a list of her inconsistencies for you, although you and I both know that you are well aware of them. Please give me a bit of time to tread through them all and list them all for you.
Seeing that we're in the theories thread, yet you're asking for proof again, could you kindly provide me with a link where it states LE has been after Misty from the start? Thanks so much. :)
I don't need a list of inconsistencies as I am aware of those. It was stated there were "blatant lies" and I said I must have missed those because I have not seen any to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyhound2008