Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flossie please share your theory and what you base it on

The abandoned building has bothered me big time, and I can't find much on it. I don't know if that is because it ended up not being important or because it is important therefore info not publically out there. There had to be a reason they took Crystal there.
I am interested in this too.Is there a picture of it some where?Do you know about how far away it was?They took crystal there?Haleighs scent went to there first?and then the pond?I wonder if she just played there before?I also wonder if MS or JRs scent was there too.ButI guess they didn't check that.Did they find anything there?

The abandoned building has bothered me big time, and I can't find much on it. I don't know if that is because it ended up not being important or because it is important therefore info not publically out there. There had to be a reason they took Crystal there.

ITA Busy, and I think HaLeigh may have been there at one point, same as the home that burned down. There was something with the house Crystal went to, and I think the dumpster search, and it was about seeing reactions imo. I also don't think we will hear anything more about any of those things until after HaLeigh is home.

Busy, I had to be a link-pain, but do you by any chance have a link handy that mentions Crystal being taken to that abandoned warehouse? For the life of me, I can't find it. I thought I had it bookmarked, but I can't find it. I wasn't really organized early on. I learned as the case progressed to get better organized.

That abandoned building has always interested me. I couldn't figure out why LE brought Crystal there and not Ron - as he was the parent with custody. I just feel like there is a whole more to that trip than we know.

Flossie please share your theory and what you base it on

Hi Den, I am pretty sure I have posted it a few times, I believe HaLeigh is alive and is with friends/family of the Sheffield/Griffis clan.

ITA Busy, and I think HaLeigh may have been there at one point, same as the home that burned down. There was something with the house Crystal went to, and I think the dumpster search, and it was about seeing reactions imo. I also don't think we will hear anything more about any of those things until after HaLeigh is home.
May I please ask.They went to home that burned down?Something with the house crystal went to?

Hi Den, I am pretty sure I have posted it a few times, I believe HaLeigh is alive and is with friends/family of the Sheffield/Griffis clan.

I guess what I meant is how do you come up with this and what do you base it on? I welcome all thearies with some basis

I still go back to the theory I posted a month or two ago. Misty & Jr are in living room. Haleigh is in bedroom. She got into some sort of drug--zanny bars or something candylike-maybe hiding that she is eating it--so she doesn't have to share with Jr. When Jr. goes to sleep & Misty puts him to bed, (and the time could be questionable since maybe he fell asleep on couch already) she finds Haleigh sleeping & checks her. She's not sleeping but dead. Misty finds wrappers or container from drugs. She knows they are Ron's. She calls him at work. They know Ron is deep doodoo. Brother or someone is contacted to move body out of house--maybe the man in black. Possibly she is temporarily placed in dumpster till Ron gets home or he tells them where to take her after he thinks about it awhile. So she is moved from dumpster to wherever. Ron comes home regular time, stage is set for back door entry & the acting begins. A few weeks later, even though he doesn't want to, Misty says Marry me or I squeal about what happened. So, he reluctantly puts on his best tank top for a wedding to save his skin.

Just my own theory of course, but to me it fits with the facts & explains the screwed up timeline. Misty thinks Haleigh is asleep, Jr falls asleep on couch or chair in living room, Misty crashes too. By the time she wakes up to move Jr into bedroom it's too late to save Haleigh. The timeline she gives cops is to make herself look more responsible-put kids to bed at 8:30. Could also explain her outside screaming on phone or whatever at 1:30 or 2:00 when
she figures out Haleigh is dead.

May I please ask.They went to home that burned down?Something with the house crystal went to?

Ms. Suzanne it was a trailer that burned down that belonged to part of the Griffi's family as far as we know. It was a couple of days prior to LE searching Crystal/ Marie's property.
It was really odd timing considering that the whole search thing was supposedly known ahead of time .
I never could confirm if the people who owned the property where the fire was was indeed related to the Griffis, although some one here may have. :)

thanks Doobie....I have have one question and that would be why the dogs didn't detect death there? I'm pretty sure they said even if the body was moved they would still alert to it. Thats why in my theory she was alive when moved from there

Is this the place they said LE took crystal...I am getting confused.

I don't know about an abandoned warehouse/bldg. I also have not heard of a fire on Griffis property.

I guess what I meant is how do you come up with this and what do you base it on? I welcome all thearies with some basis

Some of it is gut feeling, and some of it based on facts and behavior. also abduction statistics, as well as motive, and family history. Combined all things point me in that direction.

Here is a link to the story about the fire:

Unoccupied trailer destroyed
Written by Joel Addington
Thursday, 25 June 2009

Firefighters begin their water assault on the fire.Firefighters took an hour in torrid heat to extinguish a blaze that consumed a single-wide trailer at 7000 Southern States Nursery Rd. south of Macclenny the afternoon of June 23.

The home owned by Jordan Griffis and his wife was unoccupied and no one was injured. A neighbor alerted authorities about 3:15 pm and both the county and city fire departments responded with close to 20 personnel, three engines and two tanker units.

A state fire marshal was called to the scene to investigate the cause, which was later determined to be a laundry dryer. The power to the residence was turned back on that afternoon after being shut off and possibly sparked the fire, said Fire Chief Richard Dolan.

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2316&Itemid=1

Ms. Suzanne it was a trailer that burned down that belonged to part of the Griffi's family as far as we know. It was a couple of days prior to LE searching Crystal/ Marie's property.
It was really odd timing considering that the whole search thing was supposedly known ahead of time .
I never could confirm if the people who owned the property where the fire was was indeed related to the Griffis, although some one here may have. :)
Ok,Thank you.

Second time I heard about dryers/lint causing fire. Are some thinking Haleigh was there at one time?

What I found so unusual is that Crystal had not lived in or around Satsuma for a long time, but LE felt like she should know something about an abandoned building/house? This raised a red flag for me at the time. It could mean that they felt Crystal had been to the property recently and took her to verify it. If there was something they wanted to check out about Haleigh such as clothing or other items found there, Crystal wouldn't be the first choice since she had not seen her for two weeks. I can't think of another reason for them to take her and not Ronald or Misty.

ETA: Didn't someone write the reporter and they confirmed that Griffis family (burned trailer) was not related?

Think we are talking two different properties Suzanne. The one that really bugs me is the one in IIRC in Fruitland - detectives came and got Crystal and took her there one night. Nothing more was said about it. I will dig thru notebooks because we had an approximate address for it and there was some confusion because it had been reported it was on the edge of J.S. property - but in researching there is two J.S. and the property it was on the edge of is not Crystals dad the last I understood. I am in the middle of some stuff, but when I finish I will dig up what I have and post and maybe you can make heads or tails out of it.

I am interested in this too.Is there a picture of it some where?Do you know about how far away it was?They took crystal there?Haleighs scent went to there first?and then the pond?I wonder if she just played there before?I also wonder if MS or JRs scent was there too.ButI guess they didn't check that.Did they find anything there?

Your theory is interesting Doobie..

Don't know what to think. Drugs could be involved if it were an accident. I keep thinking Haleigh was not there in the MH at the time she vanished though.

I still think if something happened on M's watch, the first thing M would do is call her brother Tommy.

And we still have that blanket missing from the home in his van..

So JS lives in Fruitland.........now things are getting interesting..hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member