Theory Thread - What happened at Pistorius' house on the night of Feb. 13, 2013?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What newspaper would have been invited in OP's house before the police photos were taken? Or are you suggesting it's a police photo that has been withheld?

Good question. But I saw those photos too. In the DAily Mail, long ago. I wonder when they were taken?

Good question. But I saw those photos too. In the DAily Mail, long ago. I wonder when they were taken?

If you're sure it was the Daily Mail (a very unreliable paper!) I'll try and find it. They are online.

I only can imagine: Roux and Nel have reached an agreement, maybe put on instructions from representatives of government, to not evaluate the scattered trophies. Reason: damage to the whole South Africa sports scene. We also don't know for real whether drugs were in the play ... - There were thrown pocals; I saw a picture.
BBM - I saw the same picture. It was a long time ago, and it was posted in a very early thread.

There was definitely a picture of scattered trophies, but I don't know when it was taken.

What newspaper would have been invited in OP's house before the police photos were taken? Or are you suggesting it's a police photo that has been withheld?

I remember a newspaper pic. If a police foto, then many WS members would have seen it.

I remember a newspaper pic. If a police foto, then many WS members would have seen it.

I saw it too, but ages ago, maybe just after Reeva was murdered, I'm sure we're not BOTH delusional.

I think there's going to be a whole heap of stuff that comes out after he's convicted. It's already trickling out now.

I saw it too, but ages ago, maybe just after Reeva was murdered, I'm sure we're not BOTH delusional.

I think there's going to be a whole heap of stuff that comes out after he's convicted. It's already trickling out now.

I fear we BOTH will never learn the truth. :tantrum:

wish we could see it. I might dig around some more. hehe

PR firms somehow have ways of "scrubbing" things from the Internet. Its one of the things they get paid for. That photo likely showed up before the PR firm took hold. They could have found photos, tracked the owners, and either threatened legal action or paid money to get them taken down. It happens.

I guess I'm gonna harp on this aspect again. lol

I still can't fathom why there was no charge included for this, OP is the one who apparently admitted doing such in an interview (that someone here kindly linked for me, and thanks), but if weapons charges were included to show his utter lack of responsibility towards guns, as well as character testimony - not to mention his disregard for life, this event is a perfect example of the mindset of a person that would kill a defenseless woman behind a door. It just drives me wild that it wasn't brought into court and him being made to answer for it.

Because the only account of this comes from Pistorius himself. If it did happen, it probably wouldn't be easy to track down any witnesses. And shooting a fatally injured animal is not a crime, it can be presented as a humane act.

[/B]

I don't understand. Are you saying that if he thought it was an intruder he would have shot more than 4 times?

using the op version:
i am saying that regardless of who was behind the door, op admitted that the noise of the shots meant that he heard nothing from that person... so how does he know the 'intruder' is incapacitated at four shots?

now... my version:
he hears a blood curdling scream as he appears in the bathroom holding the gun [reeva has seen him though the crack in the toilet door]. he shoots at the toilet seat area [his last known position of reeva]. he hits her in the hip [as, unbeknown to him she has got up to see what op is up to]. she continues to scream [added shock and pain]. she falls back against the magazine rack [noise of magazine rack/wood movement]. he knows where this is. he re-aims and fires three more shots into the area of the magazine rack. the screams stop. he stops shooting.

a point i don't understand. op version again:
he hears the magazine rack move. the magazine rack is at the back of the toilet area. he shoots. bullet one hits reeva in the hip, standing a few inches from the door. how did she move the magazine rack and also get hit in the hip immediately afterwards?

QUOTE=katydid23;10922441]Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok :jail:[/QUOTE]

Only :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: :bed: to go.

using the op version:
i am saying that regardless of who was behind the door, op admitted that the noise of the shots meant that he heard nothing from that person... so how does he know the 'intruder' is incapacitated at four shots?

now... my version:
he hears a blood curdling scream as he appears in the bathroom holding the gun [reeva has seen him though the crack in the toilet door]. he shoots at the toilet seat area [his last known position of reeva]. he hits her in the hip [as, unbeknown to him she has got up to see what op is up to]. she continues to scream [added shock and pain]. she falls back against the magazine rack [noise of magazine rack/wood movement]. he knows where this is. he re-aims and fires three more shots into the area of the magazine rack. the screams stop. he stops shooting.

a point i don't understand. op version again:
he hears the magazine rack move. the magazine rack is at the back of the toilet area. he shoots. bullet one hits reeva in the hip, standing a few inches from the door. how did she move the magazine rack and also get hit in the hip immediately afterwards?

Reeva was standing near the toilet door when she was shot in the hip.

OP heard so many sounds that night, but not Reeva getting out of the bed or later, screaming. :gaah:

This is OP explaining -

Oscar Pistorius’s claim that he heard “movement” in his toilet before shooting into it was scrutinised in his trial in the High Court in Pretoria on Tuesday.

In his bail application statement Pistorius said “I heard movement inside the toilet”, Nel read to the court during the paralympian’s cross-examination.

On Monday Pistorius said this was a “wood movement” which he first said was the door scraping against the frame, but then said was made by the magazine rack in the toilet cubicle.

“Why use ‘movement’ and not ‘noise’, if it was wood?” Nel asked. “Why would you fire at the magazine rack, because it had nothing to do with the door?”

“I didn’t have time to interpret,” Pistorius replied.

Judge Thokozile Masipa told him to raise his voice.

“Why would you fire at the magazine rack?” Nel asked him.

“I thought it was the door opening. In retrospect it could only have been the magazine rack,” Pistorius said.

Nel again said Pistorius was tailoring his version to match the facts he was being presented with. “You are constantly thinking of your version,” Nel said.

http://www.heraldlive.co.za/oscar-pistorius-on-trial-day-23/

If you're sure it was the Daily Mail (a very unreliable paper!) I'll try and find it. They are online.

I think it was the Daily Star (the worst tabloid on the paper stall). See link. Only one photo though and I think that was taken in 2010 on a photoshoot with a magazine.

There is a possibility that if it did happen, whoever arrived first (eg Frank) could have tidied up the trophies/cans and spoken to a reporter at a later stage, but I really don't think this story is true. There is no way Nel would have left that out because it goes to an argument and would have proved the State's case. I know you are not saying this but I wanted to answer in one post.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...rius-trophies-were-strewn-all-over-death-flat

"We don’t know why the trophies were all over the floor. Police source."

Reeva was standing near the toilet door when she was shot in the hip.

OP heard so many sounds that night, but not Reeva getting out of the bed or later, screaming. :gaah:

This is OP explaining -

Oscar Pistorius’s claim that he heard “movement” in his toilet before shooting into it was scrutinised in his trial in the High Court in Pretoria on Tuesday.

In his bail application statement Pistorius said “I heard movement inside the toilet”, Nel read to the court during the paralympian’s cross-examination.

On Monday Pistorius said this was a “wood movement” which he first said was the door scraping against the frame, but then said was made by the magazine rack in the toilet cubicle.

“Why use ‘movement’ and not ‘noise’, if it was wood?” Nel asked. “Why would you fire at the magazine rack, because it had nothing to do with the door?”

“I didn’t have time to interpret,” Pistorius replied.

Judge Thokozile Masipa told him to raise his voice.

“Why would you fire at the magazine rack?” Nel asked him.

“I thought it was the door opening. In retrospect it could only have been the magazine rack,” Pistorius said.

Nel again said Pistorius was tailoring his version to match the facts he was being presented with. “You are constantly thinking of your version,” Nel said.

http://www.heraldlive.co.za/oscar-pistorius-on-trial-day-23/

That's right.
He realised the alleged noise couldn't have been the door opening, because he had also said that the door was locked, and if so, he would have heard the key turn in the lock first. (I think it was established that the key would have made a noise).
So he had to come up with another source for the alleged "wood" noise, and settled on the mag rack out of desperation.

Is anyone else getting nervous about the outcome?

When I see articles like this I begin to wonder what it will be (regardless of what I feel). I know if I had been on a Jury with a replica case I would have gone for murder. It seems from various votes this is the opinion of over 90 per cent of the public.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...car-pistorius-might-be-found-not-guilty.html#

Eboni K. Williams facebooktweetpost World News 03.06.144 Reasons Oscar Pistorius Might Be Found Not Guilty - See more at: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...be-found-not-guilty.html#sthash.78HXgZbE.dpuf

Is anyone else getting nervous about the outcome?

When I see articles like this I begin to wonder what it will be (regardless of what I feel). I know if I had been on a Jury with a replica case I would have gone for murder. It seems from various votes this is the opinion of over 90 per cent of the public.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...car-pistorius-might-be-found-not-guilty.html#

Eboni K. Williams facebooktweetpost World News 03.06.144 Reasons Oscar Pistorius Might Be Found Not Guilty - See more at: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...be-found-not-guilty.html#sthash.78HXgZbE.dpuf

That article is dated three months ago. It reads like it could even have been written before the trial began. It just makes general points, nothing about the content of the trial itself. I don't think it says anything we didn't already know.

I'm not nervous. I'm confident. South African law, as I understand it, is very much on the State's side. I'll be shocked if he isn't convicted of murder. That said, I have been wrong on a case or two before. ;)

Fair to point out though IB that the article you posted is from March and is, in my opinion, very Americanized. I'm dubious of any article that cites the way things are in America to compare and contrast a foreign case. Most of the South African commentary I've read/seen/listened to see things very differently to that journo.

JMO and FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member