'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what if KC meant to have the car towed with the decomp smell in it? to let everyone think that she and Caylee had been kidnapped. Maybe she drowned Caylee in the bathtub (no clothes) took her body somewhere and dumped it. Maybe she knew no one found the clothes because the ones GA had described last seeing her in were still in Caylee's room. She would have been able to see that being at home. Had her bag packed to leave town and Cindy caught up with her before she could. Staying at Tony's is the perfect cover for having a bag ready to go.

I am dying to read this.....

You're not the only one. I'm sure there will be plenty of jaws on the floor when Annie D's information comes to light. Probably not a "smoking gun," so to speak, but I'm sure it will be crammed with a ton of surprising information.

what if KC meant to have the car towed with the decomp smell in it? to let everyone think that she and Caylee had been kidnapped. Maybe she drowned Caylee in the bathtub (no clothes) took her body somewhere and dumped it. Maybe she knew no one found the clothes because the ones GA had described last seeing her in were still in Caylee's room. She would have been able to see that being at home. Had her bag packed to leave town and Cindy caught up with her before she could. Staying at Tony's is the perfect cover for having a bag ready to go.

It's interesting to read the theories on KC prepping to flee somewhere, but why wait so long? She had to know that people were starting to get suspicious of where Caylee was. If CA watched Caylee as much as we believe, then KC had to know that she would be coming around asking to see Caylee. (My mom needs to have her granddaughter fix at least twice a week!).

If KC wanted to get out of town she should've done it earlier. Sometimes she seems so smart, and other times very dumb.

Forgive me for this post.. if someone else has already stated this..
Could it be possible she was thinking about the condition of the body and clothes would be what was left behind. ..I am sorry for saying that out loud.

It's interesting to read the theories on KC prepping to flee somewhere, but why wait so long? She had to know that people were starting to get suspicious of where Caylee was. If CA watched Caylee as much as we believe, then KC had to know that she would be coming around asking to see Caylee. (My mom needs to have her granddaughter fix at least twice a week!).

If KC wanted to get out of town she should've done it earlier. Sometimes she seems so smart, and other times very dumb.

*LOL* She had to steal enough money to travel? That's the only thing I can think.

I personally don't think KC was prepping to leave. From what has come out on this case, she has spent a lot of time telling some lame stories and getting away with it. I really think she thought she could put Cindy off indefinitely. I know how that sounds, but then again, this is the girl who took LE all the way to Universal Studios, through security and down a hallway before she finally admitted she really didn't have an office there, and didn't work there at all. When LE said, 'Let's go to your office.' most people would have had the sense to realize the jig was up and dropped the lie then an there.
I could be completely wrong here, but IMO, KC isn't smart at all. What I have seen is a spoiled rotten brat who has gotten away with so much for so long, she is having difficulty comprehending this behavior may work with mom and dad, but it won't fly in the real world.
Lanie

Hi everyone! Just registered, but have been here since the beginning of this case and have spent many many hours with you all! I think that if in fact Caylee's clothes are "really somewhere" They would be in one of the places kc took the LE the night of July 15th / morning of 16th. moo

Welcome Shayj..I was reading KC's interview last nite thinking the same thing. The question that has always bothered me about this case is the fact that KC left thee car at amscot in plain site. Why didn't she try to get rid of it somehow. There's so many things she could have done differently to hide evidence but it seem's her pattern has been to leave things to be found. Her story has so many holes in it so why not come up with a story that would have sounded more believable. If this girl is so smart and so interested in CSI and so good with computers why didn't she make any attempt to hide evidence. She had 31 days to come up with something better than what she had. In LA's interview he mentioned on the nite of July 15th when he was speaking to KC in her bedroom that KC had a lightbulb moment that she realized she would have to come up with a story to tell LE, almost like she hadn't thought of the possibility that she would get caught. Even when she promised JB some money for her legal defense KC told him she would give him additional monies when she got out of this..not when she was found innocent. I know I'm rambling but it bugs the poop out of me that she made so many mistakes with her lies I just can't see her putting alot of thought into where she hid Caylee or her clothes. I keep wondering why searches are braving all these locations deep into the areas searched and instead take a good look at what KC is saying and search in more open waters so to speak kind of like what LP is doing..:crazy:

I personally don't think KC was prepping to leave. From what has come out on this case, she has spent a lot of time telling some lame stories and getting away with it. I really think she thought she could put Cindy off indefinitely. I know how that sounds, but then again, this is the girl who took LE all the way to Universal Studios, through security and down a hallway before she finally admitted she really didn't have an office there, and didn't work there at all. When LE said, 'Let's go to your office.' most people would have had the sense to realize the jig was up and dropped the lie then an there.
I could be completely wrong here, but IMO, KC isn't smart at all. What I have seen is a spoiled rotten brat who has gotten away with so much for so long, she is having difficulty comprehending this behavior may work with mom and dad, but it won't fly in the real world.
Lanie

ITA!

And now you have LE stymied because this idiot's MOTHER is picking up her lies & for all intents & purposes letting Casey know that her lies ARE believable & that everything will be alright in the end.

Color me jaded, but more than just the smell, I'm guessing that Casey abandoned the car to make herself more dependent upon Tony, another step in the "biological bonding" ritual of dating. If Tony "rescues" Casey, she feels he really loves her, and she can believe that in that rescuing, he really wants her.

Clinger 101. It's an industry term.

So much for Cindy's story (To Greta, I believe) that NOTHING of Caylee's was missing.

In an attempt to acheive balance: Would Cindy have meant that Caylee went missing naked when she said nothing was missing? I don't think so, I think her statement implies that nothing in addition to Caylee and her outfit were missing.

I don't think this statment is anything relevent. Casey DID describe caylee's last clothing attire when she went "missing". I think all she was implying is "how can they think she's dead if they haven't even found her clothes". It's so unimportant and doesn't mean she knows the clothing and caylee are in 2 different places.

It's a possibility. I haven't read yet that it's been confirmed.....apparently the female bh is the one who heard this, right? I'd like to hear her statement. And I'd like to know if anyone can back it up.

I remember the diver saying that on NG. I did a little research after hearing say that, as it was interesting and new to me. Here's a little of what I found.

Alligators have a cartilaginous flap of tissue at the back of the tongue that perfectly fits the inside shape of the throat. It fits so well that the alligator can open its mouth to catch and crush food underwater without letting water into its throat or lungs, but to swallow the food the alligator has to raise its head out of the water to let the food slide past the throat valve to get into the esophagus leading to its stomach. The valve flap has another use. It helps the alligator bellow by regulating the volume of air being expelled by the alligator when it exhales as it roars.

I never could understand what that diver was talking about. Most alligators don't attack living creatures in the water because they prefer their meat decomped a little.

Welcome Shayj..I was reading KC's interview last nite thinking the same thing. The question that has always bothered me about this case is the fact that KC left thee car at amscot in plain site. Why didn't she try to get rid of it somehow. There's so many things she could have done differently to hide evidence but it seem's her pattern has been to leave things to be found. Her story has so many holes in it so why not come up with a story that would have sounded more believable. If this girl is so smart and so interested in CSI and so good with computers why didn't she make any attempt to hide evidence. She had 31 days to come up with something better than what she had. In LA's interview he mentioned on the nite of July 15th when he was speaking to KC in her bedroom that KC had a lightbulb moment that she realized she would have to come up with a story to tell LE, almost like she hadn't thought of the possibility that she would get caught. Even when she promised JB some money for her legal defense KC told him she would give him additional monies when she got out of this..not when she was found innocent. I know I'm rambling but it bugs the poop out of me that she made so many mistakes with her lies I just can't see her putting alot of thought into where she hid Caylee or her clothes. I keep wondering why searches are braving all these locations deep into the areas searched and instead take a good look at what KC is saying and search in more open waters so to speak kind of like what LP is doing..:crazy:

I think she dumped the clothes AND Caylee's body well enough that they wouldn't find anything TOO SOON & she figured that even IF some evidence ever came up, she'd blame it all on Zenaida. Poor Casey would be the grieving mother.... good for free drinks, I'm sure.

Without Caylee, she'd have plenty of time to hang out at the clubs & they'd all live happily ever after.

Lanie

Lanie - I totally agree with you. KC wasn't going anywhere. She and her mother had a falling out and her mother seemed to leave her alone, she planned on keeping the lame nanny stories going for a while until she needed a new one. GA said in his interview that KC was a liar and that she took things to the very edge. She took her lies as far as she could, perfect example is the one you described above, she continued to lie to LE until she couldn't, but she didn't turn to the truth, she only added more lies. It has worked her entire life.

Just look at her now, she is sitting in jail, her baby is still out there somewhere and she has her parents in her back pocket protecting her, she will never tell the truth about what happened. She will take this to her grave. There are people out there who still believe she is innocent as long as she has that she still has the power. I strongly feel if her family turned against her, maybe to get their attention back, she may change her story and reveal Caylee.

I feel she got rid of the body in a well thought out plan from one of her CSI shows and I don't believe she did it alone. Never have and never will.

You all are trying to apply logic to her reasoning - but she is disordered and logic doesnt apply. There are huge gaps in her thinking which is why she says and does really dumb things - she is not a planner - she lives in the moment .
You will make yourselves crazy, doubting and exhausted trying to figure out what it true, what is a lie ,what can be taken at face value , what did one phrase actually mean - its what these wingnuts do - every single one of them -
Begin with the facts - stick with them and believe that the facts will tell the story The wingnuts are a total waste of time . JMO

You all are trying to apply logic to her reasoning - but she is disordered and logic doesnt apply. There are huge gaps in her thinking which is why she says and does really dumb things - she is not a planner - she lives in the moment .
You will make yourselves crazy, doubting and exhausted trying to figure out what it true, what is a lie ,what can be taken at face value , what did one phrase actually mean - its what these wingnuts do - every single one of them -
Begin with the facts - stick with them and believe that the facts will tell the story The wingnuts are a total waste of time . JMO

LOL, I so agree with you. I don't think she was planning to skip, in Caseyworld, she would have no need to. I don't think she had an elaborate plan to hide the body, she lives in Florida. I don't live there, but my family does, I have been there several times, and it isn't just sunny beaches. There are lots of 'forest' areas, 'jungley' areas (yes, I just made that word up) swampy areas, etc., and we are talking about the body of a small child, almost but not quite 3 years old. IMO, you would have more luck finding remains of a full grown adult Chihauha than that of a toddler. Also IMO, the only reason that baby's body wasn't still in the trunk when the car was picked up at the tow yard is because the smell got too bad for Casey, and she disposed of it. Also, IMO, I think the only PLAN Casey had was to keep lying to everyone about where Caylee was until they dropped the subject and forgot all about her, cause that's how things work in Caseyworld.
Lanie

This statement not only came from the Stacy M. (female security detail), it was confirmed to the reporter by the lead investigator on the case. This is NOT a case of LP making it up or embellishing anything. It was stated in the article.

Ugh.. I'm confused.. is there a Stacy AND a Tracy, and both heard this statement? :waitasec:

Also, IMO, I think the only PLAN Casey had was to keep lying to everyone about where Caylee was until they dropped the subject and forgot all about her, cause that's how things work in Caseyworld.
Lanie

Yup. She is such a looney and the lack of love she had for that child and contempt was so much so that she figured people would just drop the subject and accept that Caylee is living 90% of the time with the nanny. I don't care how the pictures look or what friends say about her loving her daughter. IMO she did not love her, she liked to show her off and be the poor young mother for attention, but love no. those 31 days could have been 81 - but she messed up leaving the car to be towed, she never expected cindy to be called. I bet she was going to go get the car, but hanging out with her bf was more important and it had been 31 days and she was getting comfortable.

Why do a lot of people think there is always "lies" or "make believe" when someone speaks in this case? Errr...

A healthy dose of skepticism is important in this whole ordeal. Consider Padilla.. he enters the picture convinced that KC is innocent.. then does a complete 180. Now he's dropping bombs when he pleases. As I stated earlier, I'm on the fence about him, but ya gotta take him with a grain of salt. One of the best reporters on this story, Kathy from WFTV, obviously thinks he's an empty (cowboy) suit.

I really like what you are thinking....there is to many weird things in this case......maybe a thread on things that KC said that striked us odd...nothing that GA or CA or anyone else......only KC......

KC asked her mom to give her one more day? why? did she not finish her plan?
why did she wear the clothes she stole
why did she cash those checks at the bank in clear site of the cameras?
why the cross necklace
why the statements:
if they only had listen to me they would have found Caylee
they cant even find her clothes-meaning the clothes are in plain site
she is close to home
she had a script to follow-meaning KC made a plan?
they wont break me-meaning tell them where Caylee is
why the warning against Jess-he was her friend
I have not seen my daughter in 31 days-not she was lost or stolen-physicaly seen with her eyes
KC tatoo
Deleating all of her photos

anyone else? want to brain storm on what struck out the most? in your mind I know we have talked about all of them and differnt therios...maybe we can see what stood out the most and focus on that .....remember its what KC said not anyone else and you cant make it a fact or lie out of what she said.....only the words she said ....that struck you...does that make since....Ive been up all night cant sleep :) and sorry for spelling mistakes..:crazy:

One thing that has always stood out for me was the day she unexpectedly went to Jesse's to take a shower. Now why would she do that? I thought at first that maybe she was dropping some evidence off to implicate Jesse and maybe she was. Or what if she was picking some evidence up? What do most people keep in a bathroom? A comb or hairbrush, with stray hairs. Towels that could made to look like they were used to wrap an unclothed child. Lots of little things that probably wouldn't be missed- but might look like part of the evidence of a crime scene.

When I heard that KC left her purse in her car, that really made me think that she may have planned for it to be stolen like others here have suggested.

Also, one thing that KC may not have been factoring in with her comment about the clothes is that a lot of clothes has been found and turned in to LE. And LE doesn't comment on whether they mean anything or not. So how does KC know that they haven't found the clothes? She wasn't talking to anyone from LE by that time so they wouldn't have told her.

Lemme add a little speculation myself to some points already posted...jus summarizing for convenience.

• Consider that Casey began the process of digging a hole in the backyard with intent to bury the body, but, after some effort the bagged body was placed in the shallow hole, and perhaps Casey began the process of covering it with loose dirt. At this point Casey observed the hole wasn't deep enough and aborted this burial location in favor of a disposal elsewhere, and returned the shovel. The bagged body was placed in the trunk and carried with it some loose dirt.
  • Consider that Caylee's clothes weren't removed until after the first day of death (all of 6/17) had elapsed in hopes that if/when discovered the remains would be unidentifiable otherwise, in which case they may have already contained some early decomp fluid
  • Consider the removed clothes were bagged and thrown in the trunk of the Pontiac with the intent to dispose of them.
  • Consider the disposal of the body became an unanticipated and overwhelming problem for Casey, and disposing of the bag of clothes faded in comparison to this problem.
  • Consider the flurry of calls 6/16PM was to support a planned "unable to find ZFG", and, "I tried to reach you" claim later, and the disappearance of Casey from the G&C's presence was necessitated by the presence of the body in the trunk or backyard which required dealing with prior to coming forward. This mode of delaying the inevitable confrontation with G&C became easier over time, even after the body had been disposed - ultimately stretching to 31 days and Cindy's forcing the issue.
  • Consider, following the disposal of the body, the bag of clothing remained in the trunk until 6/27 when Casey investigates the source of the smell, discovers the bag and tosses it, subsequently commenting to Amy about getting rid of the source of the smell.
  • Consider there may have been several bags of trash in the trunk of the Pontiac as at least one was discovered and submitted into evidence when the car was recovered on 7/15.
  • Consider some bags of trash were discovered ~11/9 in a wooded area on Sunderson Rd in a "hole" created by some trees, with searchers commenting on the stench from many, many yards away, and causing them to run the other direction for relief...yet, no remains were not located with this trash. Recall that DNA testing may require several weeks to process.
  • Consider the cell tower Casey pinged the morning of 6/27 @ 11:34AM commenting to Amy about getting rid of the smell IS ON Sunderson Road, albeit a slight detour, on her return trip toward Tony's - cut short @ Amscot that morning.
  • Consider Casey did not intend to lose the Pontiac as she was taking actions to secure gas (see "the chase" post in 6/29-only ping thread, and Amy's statements about securing gas can 6/30 morning).

FWIW, see bold regarding Casey's actions that support she didn't want to lose the Pontiac 6/30.

I don't think Caylee is better off not found.

Soldiers aren't left on battlefields to rot. Children shouldn't be left that way either.

To say nothing of justice.

Every lost life deserves an accounting.

While it would be nice for Caylee to have a memorial of some sort, no further harm can come to Caylee. If she really si dead, the lack of a "Proper Burial" isnt hurting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela