Thought and theories on Jeremy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To clarify: this thread is for discussion of thoughts and theories about JI, specifically about his involvement, if any, in Lisa's disappearance.

There are threads in this forum on almost any conceivable case-related subject matter. Please take the time to post your ideas in the appropriate thread.

Trust me, peeps. If and when Lisa's case goes to trial, we will all benefit from being able to search through the topic-specific threads we're building now, without sifting through OT posts in each one.

Eyes on the prize here--justice for Lisa!

Here is something I have never seen discussed: I would assume the Starbucks has computers, can instant messaging be traced? The computer room window/screen made me wonder if they were in contact online if the phones weren't working ( but I think they were, as DB didn't mention they weren't in the initial interview where the phones being taken was revealed & etc).

Here is another one I wonder about. Why did Jeremy come out with the stolen phones?

Usually stuff like that you do not want the public to know. Gives plenty of warning that they are looking for them.

If the police questioned someone knowing things only the perp or LE and family knows is a very valuable tool. People slip up all the time in questioning and are caught by stuff nobody knows like cell phones were stolen, how many and such.

My gut tells me LE told them not to say anything about the phones and they still did.

I think InDaMiddle can back me up on this. I think it was pretty well widely known on Oct. 4 that the parents said the phones were missing. Now my memory could be wrong on this, but I don't think so.

There were all kinds of wild rumors about the phones in those first few hours, days. I think Judge Pierino (sp?) has eluded to and/or talked about at least one of the rumors.

Another rumor was that Jeremy had to use a neighbor's phone to call 911, which was obviously not true.

I wish we knew if the hit was definitely from baby Lisa too. I've read the informative threads here about scent dogs. In doing so I lean towards the hit being Lisa's.......bit Im not sure.

imho

I'm not sure,but wasn't it said that Jeremy has lived in the house for like a decade?

Here is another one I wonder about. Why did Jeremy come out with the stolen phones?

Usually stuff like that you do not want the public to know. Gives plenty of warning that they are looking for them.

If the police questioned someone knowing things only the perp or LE and family knows is a very valuable tool. People slip up all the time in questioning and are caught by stuff nobody knows like cell phones were stolen, how many and such.

My gut tells me LE told them not to say anything about the phones and they still did.

That's a very good point. Nevermind the dumb reasoning, why mention the phones at all? :waitasec:

I suppose if you are going to try to implicate somebody by say, a phone call, you would want the fact that the phones were gone with the "intruder" out there floating around. Plus LE won't be able to use that knowledge in the way you describe, to help find the truth, because the fact is common knowledge now.

Whadda ya think?

I thought LE relesed the information about the missing phones? Where's Nina when you need links lol.

I thought LE relesed the information about the missing phones? Where's Nina when you need links lol.

This is from the timeline here. . .

UPDATE 10-6-11 3 cell phones also taken. One does not even work. Also, dad came home to find front door unlocked, most of the lights on and front window open.

Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, told local media that whoever took his daughter also took all three of their cell phones so they couldn’t call anybody, including 911.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/06/3190568/cell-phones-taken-along-with-missing.html#ixzz1a1QJj8XG

And above that it says. . .
CORRECTION TO ABOVE GIVEN BY JEREMY IN PHONE INTERVIEW 10-6-2011

As far as I can tell, that was when "we" learned about the phones.

Yep, that is the day after Jeremy broke the story of the cell phones.

Do you have a link to that please, I just tried at some of the local channels news sites but can't get vids to come up in order of oldest to newest :(

Here is where Jeremy tells about the missing phones. It is in the video.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29404237/d...kc1_break&tmi=kc1_break_1_06570110062011&ts=H

Thanks for the link Dr. Fessel, at the very end when the reporter is speaking SY steps in front of the camera, he doesn't seem to be the least bit upset that JI mentioned the phones, so I can't say JI leaked it if SY was right there. I guess we'll find out if that's the case when LE shows their hand and say if it ws requested they not mention it or now.

Thanks for the link Dr. Fessel, at the very end when the reporter is speaking SY steps in front of the camera, he doesn't seem to be the least bit upset that JI mentioned the phones, so I can't say JI leaked it if SY was right there. I guess we'll find out if that's the case when LE shows their hand and say if it ws requested they not mention it or now.

I believe that is Mike L. Debs cousin.

I still think DB told JI something about SB when he got home that was based off of whatever conversations she had with SB earlier that evening and that prompted JI to go knocking on her door to look for BL. We'll never know what state JI was in when SB answered the door (was he panicked for instance) because SB hasn't said a word in this case. IMO, I think the 4+ hours on the porch with SB is more relevant than just drinking and getting drunk.

MOO and all that ...

A few days ago, I was reading about Analyses of 9-1-1 Calls and the IMPORTANCE of that initial call to 9-1-1 for help from LE, for medical help, etc. Very interesting info on 9-1-1 calls, and how that 9-1-1 call can be very "telling".

And Jeremy made the 9-1-1 call here : I sure wish :please: LE would release that 9-1-1 call as it may give some "clues" ...

- I would like to hear EXACTLY what Jeremy reported to the 9-1-1 operator ...

- I would like to know IF Jeremy told the 9-1-1 operator about the "cell phones" being "missing" -- besides Lisa being missing -- as well as WHAT Jeremy said about the Window, the Front Door, the Lights ...

- I would like to hear the "tone" of Jeremy's "voice" in the 9-1-1 call -- was he "frantic" :waitasec: I know, probably not ... was he "calm" :waitasec: ...

- I would also like to hear what VERSION of the "story" Jeremy initially gave 9-1-1 ....

- I would like to hear IF there is "anything else" in the background -- like Deb telling Jeremy WHAT to SAY to the 9-1-1 operator -- KWIM ?

- I would like to know IF the 2 boys were up -- I know I know -- thinking of Ramsey case here ... ya never know ... :waitasec:

I am sure there is more things to add to the list ... but this is what I have come up with so far...

:please: Please LE release that 9-1-1 call ...

MOO ...

MOO and all that ...

A few days ago, I was reading about Analyses of 9-1-1 Calls and the IMPORTANCE of that initial call to 9-1-1 for help from LE, for medical help, etc. Very interesting info on 9-1-1 calls, and how that 9-1-1 call can be very "telling".

And Jeremy made the 9-1-1 call here : I sure wish :please: LE would release that 9-1-1 call as it may give some "clues" ...

- I would like to hear EXACTLY what Jeremy reported to the 9-1-1 operator ...

- I would like to know IF Jeremy told the 9-1-1 operator about the "cell phones" being "missing" -- besides Lisa being missing -- as well as WHAT Jeremy said about the Window, the Front Door, the Lights ...

- I would like to hear the "tone" of Jeremy's "voice" in the 9-1-1 call -- was he "frantic" :waitasec: I know, probably not ... was he "calm" :waitasec: ...

- I would also like to hear what VERSION of the "story" Jeremy initially gave 9-1-1 ....

- I would like to hear IF there is "anything else" in the background -- like Deb telling Jeremy WHAT to SAY to the 9-1-1 operator -- KWIM ?

- I would like to know IF the 2 boys were up -- I know I know -- thinking of Ramsey case here ... ya never know ... :waitasec:

I am sure there is more things to add to the list ... but this is what I have come up with so far...

:please: Please LE release that 9-1-1 call ...

MOO ...

I'm not sure if you'll get as much of a detailed story in the 911 call. I would think usually it would be something as simple as 'I came home and my daughter is missing from her crib, we can't find her'.

If you remember a few weeks ago, I asked if people thought if DB loved her daughter and I think I remember you answering 'yes' (if you didn't, I apologize). Do you think this scenario would be possible if you still believed that answer?

Absolutely! And my reason for this would be that she loves herself, and hopefully more importantly, her son. Remember, I think that Lisa's disappearance came from an accident, not an act of malicious murder.

BBM

That has always bothered me. He was being so quiet and shy, but spoke right up about those phones. And the reason he gives is, well, stupid. They live in what looks like a fairly typical suburban type neighborhood. They have neighbors who's phones they could use! An intruder may not know that there are other phones, or that JI had a work phone. Hell, maybe they have Skype or some kind of VOIP on their computer. Why wouldn't the intruder take the computer then too? None of it makes sense.

The only thing I know for sure is that somebody didn't want LE to see those phones. Could there be something on them that can only be seen if you have the actual phone? Could one of the phones have been tampered with? Bugged? Is that why DB was having speaker issues with her phone? Somebody is hiding something to do with those phones!

This post could hve been a response to any of the posts about phones. That said AND in the spirit of debate:

As I am reading these posts something came to mind about Juggalos and social media. "Social networking websites are a popular conveyance for Juggalo sub-culture to communicate and expand,” the FBI warns.http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/10/fbi-gang-insane-clown-posse/

IMHO A reason the phones may be missing is that there are pictures of the crime of abduction being committed. We have seen videos online and people arrested for videotaping their crimes. The beating of David Ivins in New Jersey comes to mind. http://newyork.cbslocal.com/tag/david-ivins/

While Jeremy's reasoning may be that they didn't want us to call anyone, he is not a Juggalo; he is a lower middle class father of 2, homeowner, working to maintain a certain level of comfort for his little family. Is he able to comprehend the mindset of a criminal who would, being familiar with the neighborhood, see an opportunity to steal a child, take pics of it AND load those pics of the crime on ICP/Juggalo sites? IMHO I don't think that Jeremy thinks in those terms. I do believe, from crime stats, that Juggalos are capable of this type of action.

I don't believe that MW and her 'posse' can be discounted. I also don't believe that Jeremy would have any concept of this type of criminal mindset, except in the abstract.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back