Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, I have no doubt Ablow or someone of his ilk will come up with an excuse for KC on this new lie.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why so many people want her to get off without any consequence of any sort!

I can answer that - they are all still working on their 15 minutes....

I think Pastor Steve is fully behind Casey. He tweeted happily when she was found Not Guilty. He has publicly stated that was the correct verdict. He is good friends with Jeremy Lyons, the DT investigator.

And that says it all !! IMO ... anyone aligning themselves with this murderess has ulterior motives, period ...
His connection with the likes of Jeremy Lyons .... :waitasec: same deal ....

Do we know who wrote the questions for TES - Nejames isn't their lawyer anymore for this is he? Or is this Morgan's work?

I don't know who wrote the questions but whoever it was is no slouch! I doubt it was Morgan but if the two civil suits are intertwined in any way, I suppose it is possible. Whoever wrote the questions seems to really be on top of things, though. By that I mean they anticipated what could/would be claimed in this case, and phrased their questions accordingly.

What about all the goings on when Baez was trying to get the records from Tim Miller, the whole Laura Buchanen nonsense, Casey HAD to have known what Baez was doing!

OF COURSE SHE DID !! There's just so much testimony and investigating that the DT did to try discredit TES ... it's laughable ... WOW, just WOW .... what a stupid and overly confident felon she is .... :twocents:

OF COURSE SHE DID !! There's just so much testimony and investigating that the DT did to try discredit TES ... it's laughable ... WOW, just WOW .... what a stupid and overly confident felon she is .... :twocents:

But is the court going to make a separation between what the Dt knew and what FCA knew. It might be possible for her to claim that she was in 'shock' and so she didn't pay any attention to TM or any of that stuff.

IIRC Tracy McLaughlin was at the house when TM arrived to see Casey ?

Well I'm not sure who all was there at the house when Tim was but there's oodles of video interviews of him on their street, in front of their house ....

I guess it's the same ole Anthony challenge ... lie thru your teeth and when you're caught, just come up with a bigger and better one .... FOOLS

But is the court going to make a separation between what the Dt knew and what FCA knew. It might be possible for her to claim that she was in 'shock' and so she didn't pay any attention to TM or any of that stuff.

Possibly, they can try and say she was oblivious to everything going on on the "outside" but again, jail visit videos ... Besides this is a civil matter and I'm willing to bet she will not be allowed ANY leeway on her answers and lying .... IMO ... she better get out her checkbook ...

I could interject something here but I am not sure if I should bring it up. Those of you who have followed the case closely and are familiar with the searches will probably know what I am thinking...and will understand why I feel it might be inappropriate to drop names at this time.

Just watch and see how things play out, but in the meantime think about everyone who could be called to testify or could be deposed for purposes of this TES issue.

Well this is the same felon who refused to even entertain the idea of a plea bargain being suggested by the one "seasoned" member of her team who truly believed she was going to lose and lose big. So much so that he called for an evaluation on her.

She knows what's she's doing. People can't handle her lies, nor make any sense of them, so she gets away with them every time. She just wears down all common sense in everyone around her.

MOO

I could interject something here but I am not sure if I should bring it up. Those of you who have followed the case closely and are familiar with the searches will probably know what I am thinking...and will understand why I feel it might be inappropriate to drop names at this time.

Just watch and see how things play out, but in the meantime think about everyone who could be called to testify or could be deposed for purposes of this TES issue.

I think you are so right and even if they couldn't speak about who they worked for at the time they sure could speak of others.

There is someone who would complicate things further inserting a daisy chain theory...

Oh, I have no doubt Ablow or someone of his ilk will come up with an excuse for KC on this new lie.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why so many people want her to get off without any consequence of any sort!

This is what worries me. They must have some kind of lie made up to back up the lie she turned in on paper.

This is what worries me. They must have some kind of lie made up to back up the lie she turned in on paper.

But ya know what? People try to lie in court or on court documents all the time. The courts are aware of this. I do not see any reason why this new lie of Casey's should float.

Not saying she won't get away with it once again, just that when the courts have finally had enough of her carp they will come down on her. But if Casey is ever to be held accountable it really will depend on someone in authority finally bringing the hammer down.

Business as usual IMO. They bluff with a simple lie and see what you've got as a rebuttal and then they respond with an enhanced lie. That way they keep the full lie in reserve and don't overplay the lie and blow it.

Well this is the same felon who refused to even entertain the idea of a plea bargain being suggested by the one "seasoned" member of her team who truly believed she was going to lose and lose big. So much so that he called for an evaluation on her.

She knows what's she's doing. People can't handle her lies, nor make any sense of them, so she gets away with them every time. She just wears down all common sense in everyone around her.

MOO

bbm
With Mason at the helm, I seriously doubt he's going to turn the civil suits into a circus ... I think he'll be looking for quick settlements ... let KC chase the interview money ... divvy up what she owes and call it a day
I may be wrong but I think Mason will level with her ... he's not looking to get rich off of her, the way Baez was ... and I think KC knows there's not going to be a trail of new attorneys just waiting to handle her civil suits ... ones, she's destined to lose ....
I could be wrong (I have been many times)

Business as usual IMO. They bluff with a simple lie and see what you've got as a rebuttal and then they respond with an enhanced lie. That way they keep the full lie in reserve and don't overplay the lie and blow it.

EXACTLY. That is precisely what I envision. If Tim never spoke with FCA specifically, if it is true that she refused to meet with him, then that gives them the leeway for her to make some story up about what she 'thought' he was doing there.

EXACTLY. That is precisely what I envision. If Tim never spoke with FCA specifically, if it is true that she refused to meet with him, then that gives them the leeway for her to make some story up about what she 'thought' he was doing there.

I can't wait to hear what it was she *thought* he was doing there.

His - Tim's interview/depo says he did meet her, and Baez, and George, and George's friend.....and of course Cindy...

The interview where OCSD went to Texas to interview him....when the Laura Buchanan nonsense was going on....and around the middle of January of course Baez filed a motion demanding all of TES's records, maps, volunteer lists of the searches, which we know he was given access to...:innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back