Tim Miller Speaks Out

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope that LE has the blanket in question. The van was seized right before Misty did the blanket interview so I would think "they" was LE. At this point who knows though.

I guess what doesnt make sense to me is she explains right from the start that she was short a blanket so she doesnt hide this fact at all, so why say you washed blankets if you didnt. Why even bring up blankets. If she was trying to cover because she had actually washed blankets to cover evidence then she would of really done wash. The fact that no wash was done just throws me why the blanket story even came up. I am just thrown now by the entire blanket story.

Good point. Perhaps because she couldn't tell what she was really doing and had to come up with something housewifely and maternal to do?

MC has always said she laid down ON the bed. Never that she got IN to the bed.
Small but significant distinction when it comes to the made bed.

Snipped for space.
I don't think it makes much of a difference myself because it clearly shows when somebody's been sleeping on the made beds at our house, they tend to make a mess of the arrangement anyway. And even if Misty slept like a log on the made bed without needing the blanket from the window she'd washed for herself to cover herself, supposedly Jr. was sleeping there with her and she would have tucked him in, and he would have moved around and messed with the bed coverings.

I am really glad that Tim is setting the record straight. Misty is making "secret" phone calls and Ron is sitting by lettting it happen ? Please...if he really does believe what he told MN and Tim and is still living with Misty and hasn't taken every bit of this to LE...then what exactly is he doing ?

i am really glad that tim is setting the record straight. Misty is making "secret" phone calls and ron is sitting by lettting it happen ? Please...if he really does believe what he told mn and tim and is still living with misty and hasn't taken every bit of this to le...then what exactly is he doing ?

IMHO...Lying through his clenched teeth.. JMO

I tend to think RC (and Misty) has read or was told what was written on forums. Many people had said that Misty was having an intimate moment and was seen by Haleigh...

Does anyone really think if RC knew from the first hour that M was lying, he would have married her and protected her for 6 months? There is no getting around the fact that rc is lying again.

If he cared about Haleigh, he would have screamed from the rooftops, "Misty's lying".

He is playing both sides of the coin here....what he does best. He has done this the entire time.

I agree. I think this is another attempt to deflect. The first deflection was to RSOs and the second to Crystal's family. (Remember the press release from Ron's first attorney AND the interview after the felony assault arrest ?) Neither one of those panned out. AND Ron was arrested for assaulting Misty's brother. So, now the deflection shifts to Misty, and possibly members of her family. Interesting - this does mirror the flow of predominant SODDI theories in the forums. All MVHO

I would hope that LE has the blanket in question. The van was seized right before Misty did the blanket interview so I would think "they" was LE. At this point who knows though.

I guess what doesnt make sense to me is she explains right from the start that she was short a blanket so she doesnt hide this fact at all, so why say you washed blankets if you didnt. Why even bring up blankets. If she was trying to cover because she had actually washed blankets to cover evidence then she would of really done wash. The fact that no wash was done just throws me why the blanket story even came up. I am just thrown now by the entire blanket story.

I said a few months back that LE needed to know what she did that night, and I felt the blanket washing was just that; a story. She is young and didn't know what to say as far as what she did, so she peppered the story with acts of kindness towards the kids; We watched movies, played games, I washed Haleigh blanket, even the one on the window, I didn't want Haleigh to sleep on pee.... She says over and over how good she is to them kids, just ask JR. he will tell ya... What ever happened that night, she can't tell the truth, she will go to jail.

he is? I never heard him say that.....hmmmm I remember ron telling cobra the same thing.......these are words from ronald cummings mouth not tim millers........jmooc

I didn't hear Tim state, or even imply, that Ron was not involved.

I thought the reward had decreased some because NG show was scrolling reward of 30,675 something like that - I thought the dollar amount was odd.

$ amount does seem odd. Do you think small sums may have been paid out, in advance, for tips LE has found useful, or perhaps to solicit tips from certain individuals ? Does LE have leeway in the reward fund disbursal ? If so, wouldn't it be interesting to know what those tips were ?

Why would you put dirty clothes in the dryer? If you were just trying to get the wrinkles out of something or freshen up something you wouldnt do that then leave them in the dryer.[/QUOTE]

BBM

Sigh, my kids did when they would be home visiting from college. Dryer most always had something in it.

Tim said around "the 18th" (did not specify a month) that Teresa called him. He did not say when Hank Sr. called him.

That's true, and may be around the time that TM left the first time after stating all is not what it seems.

Going back to the 35K--weren't there reports/rumors that Ron was looking for money?

Yes - there were, early on. There was speculation about a Crescent City fight over money the day before Haleigh disappeared. There were other rumors as well, but I don't remember the details on them.

Gwen had asked earlier and I am Paraphrasing and she deserves the credit for the post

...Why would RC say on one hand that M may be involved in Haleigh's disapppearance than on the other hand say he needs money to get Haleigh.

IDK

1. IIRC, Ron told TM he believes that Misty was having sex with someone, Haleigh walked in, threatened to "tell Daddy" and was taken for that reason. (Interesting - lots of what-iffing on that exact scenario for a long time on the internet forums.)

2. IIRC, Ron also told TM and HC that, for $35K, he could get Haleigh back.

So, I guess the person who had sex with Misty, and then took Haleigh to keep her from telling Daddy, has decided that Haleigh telling Daddy won't be so bad after all and please send $35K (which was the amount of the Crimestoppers Reward).

Meanwhile, just a few shorts weeks ago, Ron told a reporter that LE should be looking at Crystal and her side of the family....

Ronald said if he had 35,000, he could get Haleigh home. He said that to Tim. According to Tim.....of course, Tim could just be making that up.....if it makes Ronald look bad, I'm positive the spin will be "Tim misunderstood" or "Tim heard wrong" or "Tim's confused".....moo

I think in a conversation regarding bringing TM down again to Satsuma, it was discussed how much a TEQ search costs. Somehow it sounds like Ronald thought the cost of that search was passed onto him to provide. Then Ronald passed the tidbit onto Hank1 (or could it be that TM misspoke and it was someone closer to Ronald, like his father or a male relative...possible, but he said Hank1, so why???? would Ronald be talking to him???) who called Tim to ask why there was a 35K price to search.

But as far as when the phone call took place, before the beatdown and Ratgate or AFTER TN hired MN and he brought in TM......I have to go with after, since TM wasn't "down there as a friend" until after MN came onto the scene.

Then the "then we're all full of crappypants" statement would make sense in the context that TM has NEVER asked a family to pay for a search.

I think that makes the most sense to me.

Wonder what Misty thinks of these new revelations? And what will she do now?

Okay, here are my random thoughts:

Tim is sharing this info because it may lead to finding Haleigh, which is his goal.

Ron is clearly not a fan of LE, and has a strong belief in not talking to them. That lack of respect and almost disdain is apparant from the 911 call that started set all of this in motion. I think that is part of the reason he is handling things the way he is, not that I agree with it, just acknowledging that that attitude exists and contributes to the choices he makes.

Ron telling Hank Sr about 35k could certainly be true. Anyone that has been part of a really dysfunctional family knows how hot and cold these relationships run. One day they are going to kill each other, the next day they are drinking together. Makes no sense but happens all the time.

The 35k could be funds for a search, could be a drug debt, could be Misty's drug debt.

Misty and the washing of the blankets that were not washed: I do wonder if the dirty clothes in the dryer is just a misspoken word and they meant the washer is filled with dirty clothes.... but if they were picked up off the floor and shoved into the dryer than someone was staging the scene. Clearing the path to the door, making the beds, replacing blankets. That is why she mentions them when it doesn't make sense on the surface. That blanket is probably with Haleigh, it is probably what she was carried out of the house in, and it is likely something Ron would notice was gone, or grandma would have noticed was gone... therefore we get the overly detailed story about the blanket.

Tim can reveal any of the info he chooses to reveal. He is the client, so if he wants to discuss what he has discussed with his attorney that is his option. If the messages were left on his voicemail then the person who left them knew they were being taped, they are fair game too.

BBM

We don't know when Ron might've have told Hank about the $35K - it could've been long before the felony assault and Ratgate.

BTW: I can't figure out Hank Croslin at all.....

Wonder what Misty thinks of these new revelations? And what will she do now?

I'm sure that her husband will explain it all away by saying that TM is lying, that he never said any of those things. They will then resume their state of "marital bliss".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19