Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off topic to this thread actually so I apologize in advance but it's something that occured to me while I was away this morning.

I can't put myself in RC's mind right now. To be honest I have a very hard time finding empathy for a lot of Haleigh's family members other than their loss of her.

I also can't rationalize or understand RC's behavior. His seeming support of his wife..etc. But then a thought occured to me out of the blue and it froze my heart up to tell the truth.

Given what we have seen of RC (his arrest records) I'm worried that he does have a hidden agenda and is acting to bring it to fruition. What if, he doesn't intend to let LE handle this? What if he is waiting for MC to break down (or inadvertantly let it slip) and tell him what happened and who was involved?

What if he plans his own retribution? In my mind RC could have a certain retribution he would pay. Vengence. Does he intend to take matters into his own hands?

When I watched him the other night on NG, it wasn't arrogance I saw, it wasn't pain I saw, it was seething barely restrained rage. Just my interpretation.

Sorry it was just a thought, and it might be way off base I admit. I can't support any of it and it's all speculation and no way to prove it to be true. I have tried not to get emotionally involved with the players in this case with the exception of Haleigh. That I just can't help. She is a sweetheart. Just my most humble opinon.

You could be right on the hidden agenda. Talking with my husband about Haleigh he said that if someone took our little girl and he found out who did it he would hunt them down and shoot them before LE could get to them regardless of the aftermath. :eek:

Really good point, Kat. I can definitely see him handling this himself.

Did that audio link just disappear froim TJ's report or am I just having trouble bring it up?

I am really glad that Tim is setting the record straight. Misty is making "secret" phone calls and Ron is sitting by lettting it happen ? Please...if he really does believe what he told MN and Tim and is still living with Misty and hasn't taken every bit of this to LE...then what exactly is he doing ?

A classic case of asking everyone else to search for Haleigh when there is important info close to home that is not being openly shared and pursued. Sound familiar?

How did Ron "know" that Haleigh would have said "I'm gonna tell Daddy"? Either it's just a lie...or he has used Haleigh as his spy............

Well, I don't necessarily think Ron would have had to have definitively known this to make an assumption that she would tell. IMO, if a kid walks in and sees two people having sex on a couch, it's not unreasonable to think that they would mention it to their dad, even if they didn't quite understand what was going on.

Obviously this is just my opinion/assumption:) I'm not convinced that is what happened.

Thanks for the typing this out, because I was unable to listen to the recorded interview. It sounds as if TM is saying both Ron and Hang Sr mentioned the money to him, not just Hank Sr. This is my interpretation, but maybe TM meant something esle. idk
If you listen to the audio it comes out differently, imo. When he begins talking about the money he said:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. <<He did not say who he was talking to and it could have been MN. They were talking ABOUT Ronald saying it.

Then it is like he corrects himself when he first says "Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law...".

So I have to disagree. He got that from Hank Sr. and not Ronald. IMO, he hasn't discussed it with Ronald.

Well, I don't necessarily think Ron would have had to have definitively known this to make an assumption that she would tell. IMO, if a kid walks in and sees two people having sex on a couch, it's not unreasonable to think that they would mention it to their dad, even if they didn't quite understand what was going on.

Obviously this is just my opinion/assumption:) I'm not convinced that is what happened.
If Haleigh saw her even kissing another man...she is old enough to know that isn't right. People don't give kids enough credit for their intelligence and instincts. Haleigh would know someone is not supposed to be cuddled up with anyone except her Daddy, imo.

I am not convinced it is what happened either, but if Rj told him that story (not saying Rj did say it) about the "couch bouncing" then he would have probably made an assumption at that point.

A classic case of asking everyone else to search for Haleigh when there is important info close to home that is not being openly shared and pursued. Sound familiar?

Exactly, this is starting to remind me so much of everyone tip-toe-ing around CaseyA, just like they are tip-toe-ing around MC. RC claiming he is keeping "friends close, and enemies closer". Now with the TimM revelation of RC saying if he had $35K, he could get her home, reminds me of the Anthony fam saying if LPadilla would just Bail CaseyA out, she could tell them what was going on. Then of course when LP did bail her out (called her bluff, essentially) , she produced ...nothing. Way too many similarities!

I think we need to know more about Ron's needed $35K. Do we have any kind of statement from him on this? I'm guessing not, I don't think he'll address that at all.

I would hope that LE has the blanket in question. The van was seized right before Misty did the blanket interview so I would think "they" was LE. At this point who knows though.

I guess what doesnt make sense to me is she explains right from the start that she was short a blanket so she doesnt hide this fact at all, so why say you washed blankets if you didnt. Why even bring up blankets. If she was trying to cover because she had actually washed blankets to cover evidence then she would of really done wash. The fact that no wash was done just throws me why the blanket story even came up. I am just thrown now by the entire blanket story.

The last thing Misty states is washing blankets before sleeping...I would hope LE checked the dryer for Blanket lint in the filter (or on top of the garbage if she emptied it after each load). IF No lint found/No wash done.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/09/01/Haleigh-Cummings-Update

Very interesting audio, (but long) with more of TimM & including what he says Granny Sykes said to get MC to take the LD tests. Also makes more sense, with MC's "your days are numbered" statement. Apparently MC's days were numbered with Granny Sykes if she didn't take the LDetectors.

Thank you Capri that is rather lengthy isn't it? :) about an hour?

I am trying to listen but do you have a synopsis for me to make sure to pay attention to? TIA.

IMHO, Tim's calling Ron's bluff. Ron is spouting off to his F-I-L that he can get Haleigh back if he has $35K, Tim's just calling his bluff. Ok, do it, I have 5 people who can come up with the money, we'll put it in an account, forget the drama, let's get the girl home.

Now it's Ronald's move......waiting
I have to agree it could be what Tim is doing, but I am not convinced Ronald ever talked to Hank Sr. unless it was early on when Tim was there the first time and he heard that Tim was going to leave.

This is off topic to this thread actually so I apologize in advance but it's something that occured to me while I was away this morning.

I can't put myself in RC's mind right now. To be honest I have a very hard time finding empathy for a lot of Haleigh's family members other than their loss of her.

I also can't rationalize or understand RC's behavior. His seeming support of his wife..etc. But then a thought occured to me out of the blue and it froze my heart up to tell the truth.

Given what we have seen of RC (his arrest records) I'm worried that he does have a hidden agenda and is acting to bring it to fruition. What if, he doesn't intend to let LE handle this? What if he is waiting for MC to break down (or inadvertantly let it slip) and tell him what happened and who was involved?

What if he plans his own retribution? In my mind RC could have a certain retribution he would pay. Vengence. Does he intend to take matters into his own hands?

When I watched him the other night on NG, it wasn't arrogance I saw, it wasn't pain I saw, it was seething barely restrained rage. Just my interpretation.

Sorry it was just a thought, and it might be way off base I admit. I can't support any of it and it's all speculation and no way to prove it to be true. I have tried not to get emotionally involved with the players in this case with the exception of Haleigh. That I just can't help. She is a sweetheart. Just my most humble opinon.

Ron might be looking at Casey A. and all the special treatment and bullcrap that is going along with that case. I posted my opinion in another thread a few days ago, that I do think Ron would kill Misty himself. Sorry, but, if this was your child, and if someone you thought you could trust was blatantly hiding information, etc, etc. what would you do??? I for one, would not want the person getting three square meals a day and possibly a college education behind bars. I am sure Ron knows how the system works... JMO

The last thing Misty states is washing blankets before sleeping...I would hope LE checked the dryer for Blanket lint in the filter (or on top of the garbage if she emptied it after each load). IF No lint found/No wash done.
If it is true there were dirty clothes in the dryer...she didn't wash the blanket, imo. Yes, there would also be lint from a blanket.

It would be wonderful if Haleigh was hidden away....sadly, I don't think this is the case. It sounds to me like someone wants some money....actually my first thought was money to run with.

ITA.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

quoting mystic~ my answers blue

These are just my thoughts on this...
If perhaps Misty's family or anyone in her family know for instance that someone was at the MH that night or perhaps she was not home, and she came up with this story about Haleigh and she knows that they know she is full of it, she would distance herself from this family so if and when they go to contradict her she can call it all a lie, it is like a guilt reaction almost , she does not want to be caught in the lie and they are the people who can prove it is a lie. I have known people to do such a thing.She is clinging to Ron because he has made it clear that he believes her and she knows her family doesn't. Im thinkin she would not throw those who know her guilt under the bus on national tv....

As far as Ron covering her butchered storie's and trying to clean them up, if he is in fact trying to get answers out in his own way and perhaps if LE is in on it you would have to keep the front up and out there to keep it believeable for Misty. That would mean you try to help her along the way to make her believe you are in full support of what she has said. If you were to waiver on that it would be apparent right away you were not on her side. IMO there is a difference between sitting back listening to her responses during interviews and another thing to help feed answers and make excuses to help keep a story straight. If you were waiting for her to fumble you would allow it to happen.

You would have to under no circumstances show at any point that you do not believe her and if that means throwing her a life raft to do so then so be it she has to believe. Time will come to let her sink but not until you have the answer's you need. agreed he has shown that he agrees with her because imo she is covering for him....... problem is he throws her a raft everytime a clue is about to surface.... If you were waiting for clues you would not stifle them as they are spilled........

These are just my thoughts as I try and go through to make sense of everything coming out in recent day's, it does not mean that I fully believe this just that I'm going through different scenario's to see what can fit at least in my mind and throwing it out there for more input from you all...I appreciate your thoughts as it helps me rethink and see if things still fit...ty

Thank you Capri that is rather lengthy isn't it? :) about an hour?

I am trying to listen but do you have a synopsis for me to make sure to pay attention to? TIA.

It is long, in fact I didn't finish to the end. The main thing I wanted to hear was TimM stating Granny Sykes was the reason MC took the lie Detector tests. Also interesting was TJHart's take on the NGrace show last night, and of Ron's appearance, how NG started off puffing him up, then got extremely frustrated with him, even speaking to him off the record during a commercial break. The audio of TimM last night is on there too (but you can listen to that in a shorter version on TJHart's SKY blog. And last, was that TJHart said he turned over an audio to LE, with the names of the 4 people MC mentioned about possibly being in the mobile home that night. There apparently might be some credibility issues with the person giving the info.

Im thinkin the dirty clothes were shoved into the dryer to prove someone could have a clear path through that door.......I also think that LE most likely knows the washer was never running do to evidence that proved otherwise when they ripped the wall out behind the water heater to investigate.........jmooc

If you recall RC totally debunked that Jr ever said such a thing concerning the bouncing couch, etc. As I recall he said that was more junk Crystal is putting out there and as far as he was concerned his son said no such thing.

Now, he is using jr's words to give a scenario and throw Misty under the bus. Ron sure likes to have it both ways...it is his MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties