Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for MC &/or RC's attorneys to do some damage control on this today.

So far nothing?

Im thinkin the dirty clothes were shoved into the dryer to prove someone could have a clear path through that door.......I also think that LE most likely knows the washer was never running do to evidence that proved otherwise when they ripped the wall out behind the water heater to investigate.........jmooc
What does not finding the blanket being washed have to do with taking the wall board out by the water heater? I would expect them to look in every concealed place for Haleigh in case Misty "stashed" her.

IMHO, Tim's calling Ron's bluff. Ron is spouting off to his F-I-L that he can get Haleigh back if he has $35K, Tim's just calling his bluff. Ok, do it, I have 5 people who can come up with the money, we'll put it in an account, forget the drama, let's get the girl home.

Now it's Ronald's move......waiting

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:​

One does have to wonder how in hades they are staying under one roof at the moment. I assume they are, because we have seen no attorney run out to say his client left the other one.

Still works for me! Try it again.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5128823.php Click on his link.
Thanks, SS! I think my web page was just worn out from overuse (ha ha). Thanks to Patty G for capturing the audio. I jotted down some transcript excepts in three parts to make it easier for folks to see what TM said.

Excerpt from TM Interview - What Ron told TM & MN:
Mark Najames was not willing to say this on TV tonight...I'm willing to put this out....Honesty is honesty.....We all got skeletons....but with that said.
When Mark & I had Ronald in a office, just the three of us. Mark Najames is a very respected attorney and asked Ronald uh, Ronald, I need more information on this before I can consider representing anybody and Ronald Cummings said the b**ch had something to do with my daughter's disappearance. And he said that she never made the bed that night. She'd been awake all night. She never went to sleep. Their uh, they did not have any laundry detergent so she never washed clothes. The only clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes. And Ronald Cummings himself told me he felt as though Misty was having sex with somebody in his house and little Haleigh woke up and said "I'm telling Daddy". This came out of Ronald Cummings' mouth. The question was asked why did you marry Misty. His words were "You keep your friends close and your enemies closer". [discussion between TM & TJ Hart about Ron making the exact same statement to Cobra.]

Excerpt from TM Interview - About the $35,000

I'd love to get that little girl home....Ronald said if he had $35,000, he could get her home. Well, you know what, I've got 5 people that can go ahead and get $35,000 and we can put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home, he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we're all full of s**t. [TJ Hart questions this.] No, Ronald Cummings said - I've got a voice message on my phone - that Ronald Cummings called his father-in-law and his father-in-law called me and said Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not, because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000, he could have his daughter home. Well, you know it, like I said, I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause um, but uh, we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh, if it it's a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home, we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean, if she's alive, let's get her home. And, I am willing to play the voice message tomorrow.

It is long, in fact I didn't finish to the end. The main thing I wanted to hear was TimM stating Granny Sykes was the reason MC took the lie Detector tests. Also interesting was TJHart's take on the NGrace show last night, and of Ron's appearance, how NG started off puffing him up, then got extremely frustrated with him, even speaking to him off the record during a commercial break. The audio of TimM last night is on there too (but you can listen to that in a shorter version on TJHart's SKY blog. And last, was that TJHart said he turned over an audio to LE, with the names of the 4 people MC mentioned about possibly being in the mobile home that night. There apparently might be some credibility issues with the person giving the info.

I am beginning to understand why her dad didn't want to press charges and make her mad at him. Now who could the 4 people be...Hmmmmm Let's see, Joe the cousin, Hank Jr, maybe her mom and dad? Don't get her mad...

If you recall RC totally debunked that Jr ever said such a thing concerning the bouncing couch, etc. As I recall he said that was more junk Crystal is putting out there and as far as he was concerned his son said no such thing.

Now, he is using jr's words to give a scenario and throw Misty under the bus. Ron sure likes to have it both ways...it is his MO
Because maybe that is not what Rj said. He did say a man in black came in the house and took his sister according to Teresa on the video tho. Who knows what else he said before he was questioned by LE that morning?

This could be in Ronald's mind the only explanation left of why she isn't talking and why Haleigh is missing...Misty was with someone in his house and refuses to tell him.

Excerpt from TM Interview - Comments on TN & HC Sr

I got a voice message from Ronald's mother uh, I think on the 18th or 19th, that said, Tim, Misty won't even talk to Ronald right now, she's on secret phone calls and stuff. She's ready to break. We have to get her. We can get her tomorrow. Please, Tim, help me, help me. We can get her. I'm willing to play that. I mean, I don't want to expose all this stuff, but when, you know, when they're putting these, you know, they're saying that I'm lying? No. I mean Ronald Cummings' mother is going against me, when I got a voice message from her. When I got a voice message from Ronald's father-in-law. I mean I'm not gonna to put all my stuff out there on the street. But, at this point in time, when I'm being attacked, I'll put all this stuff out there.

It is long, in fact I didn't finish to the end. The main thing I wanted to hear was TimM stating Granny Sykes was the reason MC took the lie Detector tests. Also interesting was TJHart's take on the NGrace show last night, and of Ron's appearance, how NG started off puffing him up, then got extremely frustrated with him, even speaking to him off the record during a commercial break. The audio of TimM last night is on there too (but you can listen to that in a shorter version on TJHart's SKY blog. And last, was that TJHart said he turned over an audio to LE, with the names of the 4 people MC mentioned about possibly being in the mobile home that night. There apparently might be some credibility issues with the person giving the info.

Holy carp Capri!

I just heard TM tell what Granny Sykes said to MC:

RC's GMA went into the trailer and anyhow there was some yelling going on...

and RC's GMA came back and said I told the little B!#ch if she wants to live two more days she better take these tests.

Oh Snap.

Well, if you listen to what TM says that Ron told him, the way he acted on the Nancy G show makes a lot more sense. If he is following the strategy that he told both Cobra and TM, then he certainly wouldn't want to gum up his own strategy, would he?

What does not finding the blanket being washed have to do with taking the wall board out by the water heater? I would expect them to look in every concealed place for Haleigh in case Misty "stashed" her.
Im thinking that thats how they know that there was no wash done, they would be able to tell by dry pipes behind the water heater. I dont believe they were checking for a hidden haleigh inside the walls, if that were the case walls would have been removed everywhere, not behind a water heater.....jmooc

Kamky, it loses something when you take out Tim's stuttering and other things. I tried to include every nuance when I transcribed it word for word.

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of .

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow.

Excerpt from TM Interview - Comments on TN & HC Sr

I got a voice message from Ronald's mother uh, I think on the 18th or 19th, that said, Tim, Misty won't even talk to Ronald right now, she's on secret phone calls and stuff. She's ready to break. We have to get her. We can get her tomorrow. Please, Tim, help me, help me. We can get her. I'm willing to play that. I mean, I don't want to expose all this stuff, but when, you know, when they're putting these, you know, they're saying that I'm lying? No. I mean Ronald Cummings' mother is going against me, when I got a voice message from her. When I got a voice message from Ronald's father-in-law. I mean I'm not gonna to put all my stuff out there on the street. But, at this point in time, when I'm being attacked, I'll put all this stuff out there.

bbm

So on the 18th..at that moment in time, TN thinks she is ready to break, so convinced is she that she calls Tim right then.........at that moment in time she could get the info that she has been waiting for all these months....and she says:

"We can get her tomorrow".

Tomorrow.........this is why I have a problem with these people. Let's just wait untill tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I tend to think RC (and Misty) has read or was told what was written on forums. Many people had said that Misty was having an intimate moment and was seen by Haleigh...

Does anyone really think if RC knew from the first hour that M was lying, he would have married her and protected her for 6 months? There is no getting around the fact that rc is lying again.

If he cared about Haleigh, he would have screamed from the rooftops, "Misty's lying".

He is playing both sides of the coin here....what he does best. He has done this the entire time.

This is what I think also, RC is playing us all. I just wonder if it might not work! (I mean it seems like NG believes him, does LE?)
Misty, the bus is coming around the corner, get out of the street! (I put that just in case she reads this)

Im thinking that thats how they know that there was no wash done, they would be able to tell by dry pipes behind the water heater. I dont believe they were checking for a hidden haleigh inside the walls, if that were the case walls would have been removed everywhere, not behind a water heater.....jmooc
Then why take the cover off to check underneath the bathtub space? I would hope they did check every space available to place Haleigh in that mh.

Why would the pipes be wet? Unless there was a leak, I can't imagine since it would supposedly have been hours between washing the blanket and when they check the pipes. Makes no sense to me.

Why wait for tomorrow to do anything? Why drag this thing out. Why is the whole story unfolding like a soap opera? It is not fair to Haleigh and every moment that anyone involved holds onto voice messages or hides valuable information from LE is wasting precious time. I just don't understand what is happening right now.

This is about a little girl that is missing from the only place in the world she ever knew. Why is Teresa calling Tim Miller instead of LE for help? No wonder LE can't make an arrest in this case.

Then why take the cover off to check underneath the bathtub space? I would hope they did check every space available to place Haleigh in that mh.

Why would the pipes be wet? Unless there was a leak, I can't imagine since it would supposedly have been hours between washing the blanket and when they check the pipes. Makes no sense to me.

Well, teh ain't a plumber.........but there is a trap thingy in your pipes, and in would hold stuff in it for awhile.......suds, lint, those type things. I would imagine they checked for obivous signs of blood and the like . Probably the same thing with the bathroom pipes.

IMHO, given what I've heard so far...Misty needs to go directly to LE and ask immediately for protective custody first, then she needs to tell everything and anything she knows..nothing but the truth and let the chips fall where they may. JMHO her days might just be numbered. KWIM?

bbm

So on the 18th..at that moment in time, TN thinks she is ready to break, so convinced is she that she calls Tim right then.........at that moment in time she could get the info that she has been waiting for all these months....and she says:

"We can get her tomorrow".

Tomorrow.........this is why I have a problem with these people. Let's just wait untill tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I must have missed your post while I was typing mine....Excellent thinking. Why do I feel like this isn't about finding Haleigh anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro