Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it is confusing. If Ronald doesn't want her to bolt then he darn sure needs to pretend to support her until he has "proof" meaning she talks and confesses to what happened. He would have to convince her that he is on her side until that time. For him to go on television and say, "She is guilty" by not backing her up...he may as well just ditch her and the idea he will ever find out what happened, imo.

The cat will be out of the bag if Tim releases the tape from Teresa tho, imo. I would also like to hear from MN and have him back everything Tim says on camera.

It would be alot eaiser if what we are seeing happen did not fit both the "Ron married her to keep her close" and the "Ron is covering his arse" theories....and I think it is just real darn inconsiderate of all these players to do that. Don't they know what that does to us? :mad:

If you recall RC totally debunked that Jr ever said such a thing concerning the bouncing couch, etc. As I recall he said that was more junk Crystal is putting out there and as far as he was concerned his son said no such thing.

Now, he is using jr's words to give a scenario and throw Misty under the bus. Ron sure likes to have it both ways...it is his MO

Speaking of Ron C wanting to have it both ways...And speaking with a forked tongue..
IIRC..First he rudely and blatantly stated in the beginning that he didn't make friends and he didn't make enemies...
Now he has switched it to... You keep your friends close but your enemies closer...

Tell you what.. Seems Ronnie Boy is working real hard on trying to master the art of deception.. IMHO he has failed miserably...JMHO...

I would say that it's more likely that Ron owes someone money, or he saw a car that he likes, or a motorcycle that he would like to have. Ron is all about Ron and nobody else. IMO

or he wants to put out a "hit" on somebody

Ron Cummings is a master manipulator. His clever little remark about "keeping your friends close and your enemies closer".though cute, left a big hole because it was vague (and mysterious to a few) and he once again shows you how he manipulates. By using the cliche', he has convinced people of his unselfishness in giving his all to find his daughter....not so.

By marrying Misty, he kept himself off the focus of committing a felony. In doing this, he has eliminated a long prison term.

The remark he made sure keeps some people in his fold. RC does not strike me as an unselfish man who is sacrificing himself for a bigger cause, but a con artist.

Exactly....

Let's see....Ron knows who has Haleigh, 'cause he knows that he needs just $35000 to get her back. Ok, so he decides to think about whether he wants to do that for seven months while is daughter hangs with the kidnappers. In the meantime, he has no living expenses, doesn't go back to work, doesn't get a new job, doesn't use the over $12,000 in child support payments as a down payment to get Haleigh back, doesn't sell his car and truck, doesn't sell his wife's diamond ring, doesn't make her get a job, just sits around thinking about whether he should try to find a way to get the money?????

mmmhmm right....GMAB!

jmooo

He was also plotting on how to take down the "enemy."

:rolleyes:

If you recall RC totally debunked that Jr ever said such a thing concerning the bouncing couch, etc. As I recall he said that was more junk Crystal is putting out there and as far as he was concerned his son said no such thing.

Now, he is using jr's words to give a scenario and throw Misty under the bus. Ron sure likes to have it both ways...it is his MO
I respectfully disagree. It would be totally consistent with a strategy of keeping a close eye on Misty to publically debunk Jr's comment about a bouncing couch. If his private belief was that Misty was with someone that night, he surely wouldn't come out and say that he agreed with Jr, would he?

There is laundry detergent of some sort sitting on the dryer or washer in the walk through with NG producer. I suppse there is an excuse though for that.

There is laundry detergent of some sort sitting on the dryer or washer in the walk through with NG producer. I suppse there is an excuse though for that.
It could be empty and not disposed of yet. So yes...there could be another reason to see it there.

It could be empty and not disposed of yet. So yes...there could be another reason to see it there.

Or it could also have been recently purchased Laundry detergent or brought over by the person (s) who cleaned up the trailer for the walk-through?

Or am I misremembering that some ppl went to straighten up before the walk-through. I could of sworn I remembered that RC's Mom was embarrassed when she had to admit there had been dirty laundry laying by the back door in front of the washer/dryer?

:waitasec: please tell me I'm not imagining things LOL

They had cleaned that MH, there isn't a speck of anything sitting around, if that container had been empty I totally believe it would have been tossed out. Just my own opinion as to what makes sense.

It would be alot eaiser if what we are seeing happen did not fit both the "Ron married her to keep her close" and the "Ron is covering his arse" theories....and I think it is just real darn inconsiderate of all these players to do that. Don't they know what that does to us? :mad:

A great strategy, IMHO.

If it turns out that Misty is implicated and there is evidence or witnesses or charges -- RC claims he was acting as an insider to break the case and distances himself.

If it turns out that RC is implicated, involved, knows then they are sticking together "as thick as thieves".

They have each others backs in public but play dirty in private to point to anyone but them.

MC has something on RC so he is playing both sides as a 'double agent'. Everyone is being played, even the families and the families attempts to help.

It is unraveling and folks are posturing to fall on the right side of this while sticking with the secrecy --- unless someone else breaks it. Wait-and-see. Play for time. Say nothing unless they 'gotcha'.

They most likely stashed all the junk in Jr's room for the walk through...notice his room was not available. That was certainly not a cozy home and did not give off any warm vibes.

So whoever the stranger was, he had gone to an awful lot of effort to get through a difficult back door only to stumble over all the clothes on the floor. Maybe that person picked up all the clothes and put them in the dryer.....could happen............................not.

Or it could also have been recently purchased Laundry detergent or brought over by the person (s) who cleaned up the trailer for the walk-through?

Or am I misremembering that some ppl went to straighten up before the walk-through. I could of sworn I remembered that RC's Mom was embarrassed when she had to admit there had been dirty laundry laying by the back door in front of the washer/dryer?

:waitasec: please tell me I'm not imagining things LOL

NOT GOING CRAZY Kat!!!!!! There was clean up, i think there was big discussion about it not too long ago, about how LE would have left a mess alone, not to mention the mess that might have been there prior to LE's arrival.

ITA about the detergent. It very well could have been brought by the cleaners and just left there. I was just speechless when i heard about there being no detergent and it actually makes sense that they had to go to GGM's Monday morning,to get clothes for HC, b/c she had done all the laundry over the weekend while MC was out on her binge.

so again, nope not going :crazy:

They had cleaned that MH, there isn't a speck of anything sitting around, if that container had been empty I totally believe it would have been tossed out. Just my own opinion as to what makes sense.

Yep....everything that I have seen RC say and do certainly indicate to me that he is the type to keep real good track of how much laundry detergent they had left in the house! (Sarcasm intended) How did he know GGMS didn't bring some over with the clean laundry, or that Misty didn't borrow some from her brother, or pick some up after "he was at work"? And for that matter, since he says that he NEVER went back into the house after that night, when did he check on this? Perhaps during his cleanup while MC called 911?

jmoo

Yep, raeann....RC picked the stuff up off the floor and put the dirty clothes in the dryer..yep,yep.

........mo

OT~ but I really want to know what four names were mentioned on that tape the reporter says he had and sent forward to LE, even if the person that told this to the reporter is suspect.

They most likely stashed all the junk in Jr's room for the walk through...notice his room was not available. That was certainly not a cozy home and did not give off any warm vibes.

So whoever the stranger was, he had gone to an awful lot of effort to get through a difficult back door only to stumble over all the clothes on the floor. Maybe that person picked up all the clothes and put them in the dryer.....could happen............................not.

Just a thought that maybe Misty not being familiar with crime scenes could have picked up the clothes before the cops got there in an effort to clean the house up a little bit. Maybe she was embarrassed by having dirty clothes on the floor and didn't know she should leave everything as it was. JAT

I disagree. Drugs were not the priority. Finding Haleigh was the top priority at that point. Drugs were very low on that list, imo.

Knowing Ron's prior offenses, drugs could have been and might still be the reason for motive. That said, yes I do think they were looking for drugs that night. IMO

bbm

So on the 18th..at that moment in time, TN thinks she is ready to break, so convinced is she that she calls Tim right then.........at that moment in time she could get the info that she has been waiting for all these months....and she says:

"We can get her tomorrow".

Tomorrow.........this is why I have a problem with these people. Let's just wait untill tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I thought that a letter was written and given to Ron and it was left to him to decide when to mail it and the time came when he did? I read that here didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro