Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
couple answers

:waitasec:Maybe I am getting the brother's mixed up? I need a little help please. Who is the brother that sold the red truck? :confused: TOMMY

I thought that the brother in FL ,that LE brought in for questioning by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office after statements of the red truck Misty made indicating he might of had some knowledge in the abduction was the one Misty is trying to point the finger at. That would be Hank Jr. right? YES, HE IS ALSO CALLED TOMMY

And then Misty also made claims about the brother that moved out of town so quick after Haleigh went missing was also suspicious? I am so confused right now LOL. SHE DID NOT IIRC

Then she also made claims of a brother that molested her and is messing with another 5yr old cousin. TOMMY

Misty is so quick to to point the finger but once LE is in Mass, Misty claims her brother had nothing to do with it. I also find it odd how this sighting had nothing to do with the reason LE went to Mass. From what the Sheriff's Office Media Release says, they were there regarding a different matter. I really wish they would at least say if the sighting was true or false.

HLN reporting now on the MA interview and sighting. TJ Hart just said he's working with wal-mart to get videos. So hopefully we maybe seeing some footage before too long and can see for ourselves if it's Haleigh.

Also saying the interview and the sighting are two different issues at this time, meaning that could change. Very interesting that it's two different issues, hmmmmmm

Lady reporting on HLN spoke with Ron's attorney and he says's "Ron couldn't sleep all night hoping and praying with his family that it is Haleigh alive in MA".

I doubt Walmart hands over any videos to TJ, I imagine the MA police got them and gave the to the FL cops working the case and I just don't think they would hand them over to some reporter in FL either. I would definitely like to see it for myself though.

Confirmation that Lindsy and Tommy are planning on heading out of town as well. Has been the plan for awhile so not buying the she doesnt feel her kids are safe talk.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/090809_haleighs_aunt_speaks_out
Haleigh is Lindsey Croslin’s niece by marriage. She has put her home on the market, and is trying to sell off a lot of her stuff. She says she's not feeling very safe any more in this Satsuma neighborhood. “I feel like I’m setting up my children to get stolen because they're here and this is where it happened.”

I wonder when it went on the market? Because there were no for sale signs on it a couple weeks after the rat incident from the pictures I saw.

I wonder when it went on the market? Because there were no for sale signs on it a couple weeks after the rat incident from the pictures I saw.

I don't know when they put the house on the market, but when the pictures of the mailbox that contained the headless rat were shown, a For Sale sign was spotted on the lawn.

Can someone please confirm that Lisa and Hank Sr are currently living with Lindsey and Hank Jr on Tyler? That would sure clear up alot of questions for me if they do live together. TIA

At the end of the interview with the Aunt, Lindsey Croslin says the family has started to pull away from Misty Croslin-Cummings who has failed several polygraph tests.

I don't know when they put the house on the market, but when the pictures of the mailbox that contained the headless rat were shown, a For Sale sign was spotted on the lawn.

Can someone please confirm that Lisa and Hank Sr are currently living with Lindsey and Hank Jr on Tyler? That would sure clear up alot of questions for me if they do live together. TIA

At the end of the interview with the Aunt, Lindsey Croslin says the family has started to pull away from Misty Croslin-Cummings who has failed several polygraph tests.

Lisa and Hank Sr. listed their address as 116 Tyler on the police report on the rat incident. That is good enough confirmation for me to take it they live there. The link to the report is in the documents thread in stickies, IIRC.

My thoughts and opinions only.

Here are some pictures taken on the 12th and there is no for sale sign up.

http:///index.php?topic=196.0

"Haleigh lived just around the corner from Lindsay Croslin. The mother of three says between the family bickering and the public ridicule is getting to be too much so she plans to join her brother in law Tim and his wife Chelsea in Massachusetts."

No wonder they're selling beds, furniture, trampoline, everything & moving to MA

"Haleigh lived just around the corner from Lindsay Croslin. The mother of three says between the family bickering and the public ridicule is getting to be too much so she plans to join her brother in law Tim and his wife Chelsea in Massachusetts."

No wonder they're selling beds, furniture, trampoline, everything & moving to MA

It seems like they would need all that stuff for when they go to their new home. I wonder if Timmy/Chelsea have their own place or if they are living with family?

Then she also made claims of a brother that molested her and is messing with another 5yr old cousin. TOMMY

I thought the person who was supposed to mess with the cousin was the cuz?? Do they all?

I doubt Walmart hands over any videos to TJ, I imagine the MA police got them and gave the to the FL cops working the case and I just don't think they would hand them over to some reporter in FL either. I would definitely like to see it for myself though.

Hi Cajun, I think all Walmart has to do is give LE their site, username and password and LE wouldn't have to step out of their station to review all the footage.

Everything is digital nowadays, we don't even sell analog anymore. It is amazing, but if you are half away around the world and have access to wi-fi you can see what your cameras are recording and track back, motion by motion. It is techno for Everyman.

I thought the person who was supposed to mess with the cousin was the cuz?? Do they all?

According to Misty, Joe (the cousin) molested HER, as well as recently having messed with another of their cousins, a 5 yr old. "He's messed up" I believe she is quoted as stating.

Claim or not....when boys mess with little girls....as we have seen over and over again.....they do not stop.

Claim or not....when boys mess with little girls....as we have seen over and over again.....they do not stop.

Exactly why we as the public needs to not let this go under the radar and not be followed up on. How many times have we said something should have been done when it was found out when we have a dead child or victims from sexual predators lurking in society under cover and not held into account?

Not that I can give much weight to what Misty has to say, but didn't we find some charges on cuz Joe relating to these types of charges in the past, like being on probation? If not, forgive me, I can't keep half of this case straight.

LE needs to really follow through on this Joe, rule out without a doubt if theres any merit to the allegations of molestation, which would be forcable rape, if it's not already too late and we may already have a possible new victim, being Haleigh, dunno.

I just want to ask something. Didn't Misty say that Tommy had forced some attentions on her when younger also? This is in addition to the cousin.

Agreed...now if only Misty was a credible source for that info, though.

Have they released survelliance of the Walmart sighting? Why now after the increase in reward money??? Sounds strange to me.

I agree cajun on all points. Except last night I was thinking about it and I had a moment of hesitation in that if LE/FBI determines this wasn't Haleigh I'm not sure I would want the photos of the vid released to national media. The only reason I say that is that it kind of felt uncomfortable to me to see the other case on here (KC) where there was an alleged sighting of that child at a mall and the next thing we knew this unidentified child's picture was all over the news. KWIM?

I'm torn, I would like to see the footage myself, but then if it isn't Haleigh (which I am thinking at this point it isn't) I'm not sure I want another child's image posted all over the media to satisfy my curiosity.

Never mind I'm rambling LOL

Confirmation that Lindsy and Tommy are planning on heading out of town as well. Has been the plan for awhile so not buying the she doesnt feel her kids are safe talk.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/090809_haleighs_aunt_speaks_out
Haleigh is Lindsey Croslin’s niece by marriage. She has put her home on the market, and is trying to sell off a lot of her stuff. She says she's not feeling very safe any more in this Satsuma neighborhood. “I feel like I’m setting up my children to get stolen because they're here and this is where it happened.”

Busy, when I read the article this jumped out at me as being a very valid reason also for moving.

...Haleigh lived just around the corner from Lindsay Croslin. The mother of three says between the family bickering and the public ridicule is getting to be too much so she plans to join her brother in law Tim and his wife Chelsea in Massachusetts...

Bolded by me. I would think so, I think I would have picked up and moved before then considering. But that's just me. I can't imagine what it must be like to live in that community right now and being related to MC and having her toss your name out willy nilly when questioned about the disappearance of a little girl. JMHO. So I'd say it's a fair bet that what I bolded carried a lot of weight in the decision to pack up and move. Again, just my viewpoint.

Exclusive details in Haleigh Cummings investigation revealed, Interview with Chelsea Croslin
"Snip" Reported by: Matt Saffer

Last Update: 8:59 pm 9/11/09

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Chelsea spoke with Action News over the phone. This is the first time she’s talked to any news outlet after Putnam County investigators interview her and her husband this past weekend.

“We’ve now been thrown into the spotlight of this, we’re known as the Cape Cod couple. I mean, just to give us a name, this is nothing I ever in my life expected to have to go through. It’s obviously not Haleigh's fault I’m going through this, but I just don’t understand why I got thrown into this so hard,” said Croslin.

“We tried starting our lives over here. We moved up here so my girls could get a good education. We could get a good home and be around our family, and when all of this got over with in Florida we could be together and just continue on with our lives and let our kids grow up and have normal lives. And now, they’re making us out to be something we’re not,” Chelsea said.

Chelsea Croslin also spoke to us awhile about why she believes Misty has nothing to do with Haleigh’s disappearance.

Chelsea and her husband Tim say they moved from Florida to get away from the investigation and give detectives the space they needed to get the job done. They both say they will continue to cooperate with investigators and answer any questions they may have.

Video Report at link:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-Haleigh-Cummings/t7FwOMRB-0-7tFdVaIzcvg.cspx

BBM --

That statement caught my attention. It's like she has reason to think her kids would be taken as well??? Kids are kidnapped anywhere. They could just as easily be taken from where they are now. Just seems to me she may have someone in mind and they moved to get away from that person.

Does it seem odd that people in this family keep getting rid of stuff after Haleigh went missing? The red truck, home, furniture, childrens items. Hmmmm . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8