Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between what Ronald and Teresa have said that they know should have solved the case almost immediately -- they both must have those special powers 'cause Ron claims he was at work & everything that happened -- but couldn't figure out for months that it's hard to do laundry without soap. And I still want to know which door was broken into.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: One thing I would like to point out! Ronald, Misty and Teresa do not realize YET that there is a front door to that MH!!! Imagine that! I'm sure that as soon as they find out that there was more than one door on the MH we will get to hear yet another version of the story.:great:

YES.

Whether he thought of that serivce call as eventful or ordinary...I want to know which.

You know, after Misty states that she told Ron that the AC man was there and handed the phone to him, she doesn't mention the AC man again so did he do the routine maintenance or what??????? Or did Ron tell him that it wasn't a good time and that he would need to reschedule???????? What?

Yep, although a name has popped up on other forums, he hasn't been named by LE or in news articles so we can only refer to him as the AC man. However, we do know that according to Misty's story the AC man showed up and Misty supposedly called Ron and announced that the AC man was there and handed the phone to the AC man???? I put the ?? marks because Misty actually states that she handed the phone to Ron in her statement, but some people have been very helpful in re-directing us to the "correct" translation that Misty really meant that she handed the phone to the AC man so that Ron could speak to him. So, of course the AC man probably told LE that he spoke to Ronald on the phone since Ronald was not at home but was instead werking at an honest job just trying to make a decent living to take care of his family all by himself the best that he could. Ronald has latched onto this tidbit of alibi as tight as a tick on a hound dog and doesn't hesitate to throw it out that this man was at his home while he was at werk. However, we really don't know what the AC man told LE but it must have been good because he was totally cleared within an hour and a half from the time that the 911 call was made. Now, that's damn good detective work! Yep.

If Misty called Ron so he could speak with the AC man, she likely called him on his cell. Hence, no proof he was at work. He could have been anywhere when he took the call, IF he took the call. No doubt someone will be along to very helpfully redirect my thinking on that (the same ones who know exactly what Misty meant in spite of what she said). :great:

So, LE said RC wasn't a suspect, believed AS when she said she saw Haleigh and Misty in great shape at the MH at 7PM, seems to have no issues with all the songs and dances that have come out of TN...and we are supposed to just accept without question that the AC man's story was properly investigated to the extent that it could be validated a mere 45 minutes into the investigation.

OK then, it must be true that an old and dear friend named Common Sense has passed on.

If Misty called Ron so he could speak with the AC man, she likely called him on his cell. Hence, no proof he was at work. He could have been anywhere when he took the call, IF he took the call. No doubt someone will be along to very helpfully redirect my thinking on that (the same ones who know exactly what Misty meant in spite of what she said). :great:

So, LE said RC wasn't a suspect, believed AS when she said she saw Haleigh and Misty in great shape at the MH at 7PM, seems to have no issues with all the songs and dances that have come out of TN...and we are supposed to just accept without question that the AC man's story was properly investigated to the extent that it could be validated a mere 45 minutes into the investigation.

OK then, it must be true that an old and dear friend named Common Sense has passed on.

A lot of articles are gone now, disappeared into that unknown zone, never to be heard from again..............anyway IIRC Ronald supposedly received the call enroute to work. I remember this because at the time and actually the present time as well, I was trying to find out just when Ronald clocked into work. The statement, and I wish I could find it now, was that Ronald was enroute to work when he received the call from Misty about the Ac man. This stood out to me because the AC man was suppose to have shown up sometime around 5 - 5:30 pm. Now, if Ron left for work as soon as he arrived back at home from the bus stop (cough, cough) then why was he not at work at 5:30pm?

You know, after Misty states that she told Ron that the AC man was there and handed the phone to him, she doesn't mention the AC man again so did he do the routine maintenance or what??????? Or did Ron tell him that it wasn't a good time and that he would need to reschedule???????? What?

or did Ron tell him to stay out of the rooms where the drugs were.

From what I've seen there is as much proof that Ron was at work then as he was when Misty talked to LE -- well, that's what he said.

A lot of articles are gone now, disappeared into that unknown zone, never to be heard from again..............anyway IIRC Ronald supposedly received the call enroute to work. I remember this because at the time and actually the present time as well, I was trying to find out just when Ronald clocked into work. The statement, and I wish I could find it now, was that Ronald was enroute to work when he received the call from Misty about the Ac man. This stood out to me because the AC man was suppose to have shown up sometime around 5 - 5:30 pm. Now, if Ron left for work as soon as he arrived back at home from the bus stop (cough, cough) then why was he not at work at 5:30pm?

Had not heard that but if true, it's BIG.

:banghead:The way things are going...I despair of ever getting all our questions answered...but I sure would like a few minutes alone in a locked room with TN and GGM...we would have some answers then.

:banghead:The way things are going...I despair of ever getting all our questions answered...but I sure would like a few minutes alone in a locked room with TN and GGM...we would have some answers then.

If I can't join can I at least watch FGS? Please!

I can't answer that dodie, except perhaps she was asking them sensitive questions (trying to glean info about how much they knew concerning RC's involvement.) Perhaps it is against the law in FL to tape someone without their knowledge and/or consent. Anyway, she was sent packing and told not to come back. :clap::clap:

Was this heresay from Cobra speaking to Holmseth? My brain is fuzzy on it. I don't believe it for a minute. Those 2 have had all kinds of tall tales imo

Was this heresay from Cobra speaking to Holmseth? My brain is fuzzy on it. I don't believe it for a minute. Those 2 have had all kinds of tall tales imo

Gosh, Flossie, you're putting me on the spot here. I don't remember exactly where I read that, but I don't think it was those two characters. Hopefully, one of the sleuthers will remember. :waitasec:

Gosh, Flossie, you're putting me on the spot here. I don't remember exactly where I read that, but I don't think it was those two characters. Hopefully, one of the sleuthers will remember. :waitasec:

First I heard about it was on BNN radio.. IIRC Cobra was talking about the incident..
And after seeing the video of TN leading Cobra into the woods and leaving him there I have no problem believing for a second she would record LE w/o them knowing about it in order to stay ahead of their game... IMO.. I highly suspect TN is everywhere her son is being discussed...Always gathering information in an attempt to stay ahead of the game...JMHO

First I heard about it was on BNN radio.. IIRC Cobra was talking about the incident..
And after seeing the video of TN leading Cobra into the woods and leaving him there I have no problem believing for a second she would record LE w/o them knowing about it in order to stay ahead of their game... IMO.. I highly suspect TN is everywhere her son is being discussed...Always gathering information in an attempt to stay ahead of the game...JMHO

Still disturbed and always will be about that wall-hanger tatt RC has of his mother. Something is very wrong with this and their relationship, past and present. If RC has clammed up to save his own butt, I get it. The only other person he would clam up for is Theresa. Gives me the creep-crawlies!

Still disturbed and always will be about that wall-hanger tatt RC has of his mother. Something is very wrong with this and their relationship, past and present. If RC has clammed up to save his own butt, I get it. The only other person he would clam up for is Theresa. Gives me the creep-crawlies!

I agree with you there and also the tatt Chelsea has. Down right weird!

Sorry, didn't mean to put you on the spot. Just pretty sure this tale was Cobra yacking with Holmseth. Don't have access to youtube or would post, not sure if we're allowed to post holmseth stuff. The stories always amaze me, this one much like the crazy ones about Crystal and Teresa, and of course Ron and Misty are just more circus lies imo. I don't understand why they feel the need to do this, very disappointing. All a distraction, poor HaLeigh. (Not talking about you! Wanted to make that clear. The cobras and holmseths is what I mean)

I think he'd clam up for Misty. A lot points in that direction, IMO. But IDK.

If RC was innocent and Misty was in someway responsible for Haleigh's demise, Misty would be dead. Not to be disagreeable, but I believe RC would only cover for himself and is mama. MO

ONLY way Ron C would ever clam up for Misty would be to cover his own rear and keep her from knowing he and his family had managed to set Misty and her family up to take the fall..IF you look back on this case almost every interivew given by him from day one reveals he is attempting to set up Misty to take the fall..His mother too... JMHO..

If RC was innocent and Misty was in someway responsible for Haleigh's demise, Misty would be dead. Not to be disagreeable, but I believe RC would only cover for himself and is mama. MO
him texting Misty about DB, some of the stuff in the cobra tapes, the only God can judge me sticker, Misty saying 2 people would be hurt and convincingly brushing Ron aside...even if he is covering for Misty, there's something in it for him. What? IDK, but something. How can people in one breath say that Ron did something to Haleigh & then chose to dispose of her, but in the next breath say that he would have killed the person responsible. If he's the kind of person who could callously dispose of his daughter then why is it so hard to imagine that same person, callously being with a murderer? IDK, I'm not even sure how much I believe this idea, but I do think it's a possibility. MOO.

him texting Misty about DB, some of the stuff in the cobra tapes, the only God can judge me sticker, Misty saying 2 people would be hurt and convincingly brushing Ron aside...even if he is covering for Misty, there's something in it for him. What? IDK, but something. How can people in one breath say that Ron did something to Haleigh & then chose to dispose of her, but in the next breath say that he would have killed the person responsible. If he's the kind of person who could callously dispose of his daughter then why is it so hard to imagine that same person, callously being with a murderer? IDK, I'm not even sure how much I believe this idea, but I do think it's a possibility. MOO.

BBM
I know, dodie, the whole mess is crazy, but look who and what we're dealing with! The only thing I would bet the farm on is what I bolded from you above. There is NO WAY (in my opinion) that RC disposed of Haleigh. I can see him doing everything and anything, but he would have to have someone else do that task for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak