Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa.

ETA: "Court papers reveal how police say Megan Boswell lied about her missing 15-month-old baby Evelyn.

Those papers say she initially told police the baby was with the father, Ethan Perry. Police said she stated she was supposed to meet him last Wednesday at the Ingles store in Colonial Heights to exchange custody.

But Perry is on active duty with the military, stationed in Louisiana, and did not have Evelyn."

Court documents: Megan Boswell lied to police and told them father had baby Evelyn

I’d be very curious to know what y’all WSers think is the mostly likely scenario at this point.

Do you think Evelyn is still alive, or did something happen to her in December, Or did something happen to her more recently? If the worst is true, do you think a body will ever be recovered? If she’s still alive, do you think she will be found?

I’d do a poll but it feels like bad juju.

MOO I sadly think Evelyn has passed away. I think it was an accident. I think everything afterward has been a feeble attempt to cover it up and cast blame and suspicion on others . I think given the sketchy circumstances of various members of the family it's been relatively easy to get away with it so far. I think baby Evelyn's remains will be found as part of a plea deal.

Ps I hope I'm wrong and I hope Evelyn is somewhere safe and happy.

Pps It was mentioned that possibly MB got pregnant on purpose after Evelyn passed away. I don't personally think that's what happened. I think MB started dating chicken guy and Evelyn became a liability and her care flew the coop. (see what I did there ?). I think MB saw a future with chicken guy.

I'll never get caught up. Does this mean the ' babysitter' who saw her on December 10 was wrong/ lying/ non existent/ grandma?

I don't think we can jump to that conclusion. TB said in his interview that he saw Evelyn on Thanksgiving, and the babysitter said she saw her on Dec. 10. As far as I know, the Dec. 10 sighting was the last credible sighting per LE.

As to why MB would tell her Grandfather that Ethan had Evelyn a week before Thanksgiving ? Who the hell knows at this point. I think the girl just lies as easily as she breathes. To everyone. About even the smallest crap.

JMO

I think MB has hit the end of the road. She spent two months answering the question “Where is your baby?” whenever her relatives or friends would ask by saying “she is with ___” (the name in the blank changed due to changing circumstances). Eventually all this lying tangled her up in her own web and people began to realize that she was lying. I believe Evelyn is gone, and has not been with us since early December. I believe in their hearts, LE believes this too. It has been my experience following these cases for many years that for the most part, LE will rarely indicate any suspicion other than hope, and will not indicate they believe thee was found play unless there has been physical or other hard evidence to support it. But that doesn’t mean they don’t believe it will turn out that way.

I’d be very curious to know what y’all WSers think is the mostly likely scenario at this point.

Do you think Evelyn is still alive, or did something happen to her in December, Or did something happen to her more recently? If the worst is true, do you think a body will ever be recovered? If she’s still alive, do you think she will be found?

I’d do a poll but it feels like bad juju.

I don't think she is alive. :(
Based on the length of time MB has been telling folks Evelyn was with her Ethan, I would guess whatever happened occurred around Christmastime.
She may be found, if LE can convince MB that they're still her friends and she spills it, or if someone else knows, and they do.

Holy smokes. MB and AB both know what happened IMO. That big sound you're hearing is me flip-flopping back and forth. What a mess.
(As an aside, I just loved when grandpa said, "She doesn't have the money to buy a settin' hen, much less a car.")
ETA: Is is possible grandpa is afraid of his daughter and deflecting attention away from her? Oh my, there I flip-flopped

Last edited:
Affidavit: Mother falsely told investigators missing toddler was with father
The mother of a missing Blountville toddler falsely told investigators earlier this month that 15-month-old Evelyn Mae Boswell was in the child’s father’s custody, despite the father currently being enlisted out of state in the U.S. Army and not having possession of Evelyn, according to an affidavit filed Tuesday in Bristol General Sessions Court.

On Feb. 18, Detective Tracy Haraz with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said she had received a referral from the Department of Children Services that Evelyn Boswell had not been seen since before last Christmas, the document states. Haraz and a CPS case worker contacted mother Megan Boswell, 18, who the affidavit describes as the toddler’s “sole legal custodian.”

[...]

I don't think she is alive. :(
Based on the length of time MB has been telling folks Evelyn was with her Ethan, I would guess whatever happened occurred around Christmastime.
She may be found, if LE can convince MB that they're still her friends and she spills it, or if someone else knows, and they do.

I feel like if Evelyn was still alive and MB knew where she was, she would have told them before she was arrested.

Last edited:
What a great interview with MBs grandfather! Wow! Evelyn was seen at the beginning of February!!!! The police definitely are keeping things close to the vest! From ABs fathers view MB is the root of all this!!!! So where is Evelyn????
Where are you seeing that Evelyn was seen in the beginning of February?

What a great interview with MBs grandfather! Wow! Evelyn was seen at the beginning of February!!!! The police definitely are keeping things close to the vest! From ABs fathers view MB is the root of all this!!!! So where is Evelyn????

Wait what? I need to go listen to that again, because I missed where they saw her at the beginning of Feb.

Sounds to me like the grandfather says
“He’s also Lyin”
Yes, he said "he's also lying," and "Hunter gave that car to my daughter." I wonder why they were in such a hurry to get rid of that car and if this was part of an attempt to frame MB's mom for Evelyn's disappearance.

Hunter must know something since he has tried to distance himself from MB from the beginning.

Imo

Last edited:
Whoa.

ETA: "Court papers reveal how police say Megan Boswell lied about her missing 15-month-old baby Evelyn.

Those papers say she initially told police the baby was with the father, Ethan Perry. Police said she stated she was supposed to meet him last Wednesday at the Ingles store in Colonial Heights to exchange custody.

But Perry is on active duty with the military, stationed in Louisiana, and did not have Evelyn."

Court documents: Megan Boswell lied to police and told them father had baby Evelyn

Holy f-ola ! She told LE that EP had this child ? Did she not think that would be incredibly easy for LE to check, since EP is active military ?

I didn’t hear the part about her being seen in February? Not only that, but LE has been pretty clear that there have been no credible sightings of Evelyn since December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laznsher