TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
willnunley Will Nunley

1 hour and 37 minutes from the crime to this kind of manpower. Is this unusual or not?

I caught that, too, about 1:12 into the interview with the sheriff. The reporter was asking if there was something bigger about this since it was so unusual to have such an enormous response to an abduction.

The sheriff indicated he didn't know, but that they were basically covering all bases.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwo...att-Kidnapping

Prayers for Holly and her loved ones.. Praying that this case will take a very sudden turn and blow case wide open to a quick resolution for all involved..

I have often heard and read that what is most pain staking and anguishing is the "not knowing"... The just not knowing or having a clue why, where, how, and who has taken their child with most importantly the unbearable question in their minds every single second of every single day of every single week.. Whether or not their child is dead or alive?????

On the one hand as a parent you would want to always hold out that hope, if even just a glimmer of hope that your child indeed is still alive no matter hOw long of an amount of time that they've been missing..

But yet on the other hand the harsh amd grim reality that if infact your child were by some way still alive what your child had and was still enduring.. Your mind filled with the worst of the worst.. Abuse, neglect, starvation, torture, sexual deviancy, etc, etc... The list literally goes on and on amd you better believe each and every one of those horrors that could be the reality for your child and what he/she is facing play like a broken, never end record over and over and over in their minds..

Truly more than any human being should ever have to bear and literally eating away at the entire souls and lives of those who love the one missing.. Feeling guilt for even holding onto that faint hope that your child is still alive because of what that very well may mean that child is having to suffer through horrors that our minds cannot even comprehend...

This nightmare of back and forth with the over whelming thoughts consuming their minds both awake and asleep is more than I think that I personally could bear..

So my prayers are just as much for Holly's loved ones as they are for Holly.. None of know how or when this will end but sadly with each day that passes the chances are greater and greater that the ending will be every parents worst of nightmares.. Never being able to see their Childs face, hear their Childs laugh, feel their Childs arms wrapped around them..

But IMO atleast to know your child is at rest and at peace and from what I know of the Bobo's religious beliefs they have the knowledge that indeed one day they will be reunited with their beautiful loved one in Heaven.. And that IMO is a far better life than that of the hell that they are Presently enduring.. Not knowing.. And the never ending nightmarish thoughts that if indeed she is still alive the absolute torturous hell that Holly very well could be enduring at the hands of her captor..

I pray tonight that God wrap this family and loved ones in His arms and to please please grant them peace of at least "knowing" where Holly is.. Dead or alive...

We will not give up on you Holly until this resolution is found and you are brought back home where you belong, if even for a respectful and filled with dignity laying your body to rest.. This at the very, very least you and your loved ones more than deserve...

"News agencies" of varying degrees of respect reported Sheriff Wyatt talking about the scream that the unidentified neighbor heard. For now... IMHO... it could've been Holly, her mom returning and hearing the story, or various wildlife that make strange screaming noises (I now live in the woods), or... a rumor. Until we hear that human words were spoken, it all still a guess. IMHO.

What would be a game-changing event or find? It seems to me it's bigger than Holly's cellphone. Remember that "game changing" is unexpected. huge, world changing,, unpredictable, unanticipated, etc. It had to be something beyond what we've surmised! I told this to another poster and also said a game-changing finding or event would be more like finding the PERP's cellphone! Any ideas on what would turn LE's world upside down? Just throwing this in to keep the thread active...

Remember, though "game-changing" was a term used by the reporter, not LE. They asked LE if it was game changing, and he kind of hemmed and hawed and said it very well could be....so....take it with a grain of salt.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979313125

What to make of this?

hmmm, hadn't heard that, sounds like rumor, or even if it was what it says, they change those immediately, could have been anyone's , left long ago.

Re: the article from the gather link discussing the "find" of a hotel room key(card) being found by this private group of SAR..

Sadly this "private" SAR GROUP is not only not reliable for any info that has come from their "official" SAR FB site but the man who was running and posting the info is "highly questionable" to say the least.. Any member not familiar with this subject take a quick trip to the Parking Lot and you'll see what I mean...

So, sadly I personally do not find a single word of the article to be accurate or truthful.. IMO there never was a hotel pass key that was ever found.. Or better yet I'd say a hotel pass key may have very likely been found throughout the many miles that were searched.. But if one were to be found IMO it was not in any way related, linked, or in any way whatsoever involved in Holly's case..

Jmo, tho!!

Probably hundreds of items were found during those searches...and very little of it applying to Holly...

Wondering if the TBI ever uses psychics? Lots of varying opinions on psychics, I know, but at this point, what's to lose?

hmmm, hadn't heard that, sounds like rumor, or even if it was what it says, they change those immediately, could have been anyone's , left long ago.

I see.

Could very well be a rumor just didn't know about it.

That seems to be the norm with this case!

Re: the article from the gather link discussing the "find" of a hotel room key(card) being found by this private group of SAR..

Sadly this "private" SAR GROUP is not only not reliable for any info that has come from their "official" SAR FB site but the man who was running and posting the info is "highly questionable" to say the least.. Any member not familiar with this subject take a quick trip to the Parking Lot and you'll see what I mean...

So, sadly I personally do not find a single word of the article to be accurate or truthful.. IMO there never was a hotel pass key that was ever found.. Or better yet I'd say a hotel pass key may have very likely been found throughout the many miles that were searched.. But if one were to be found IMO it was not in any way related, linked, or in any way whatsoever involved in Holly's case..

Jmo, tho!!

There has been an individual posting with a name and handle on many forums and even the decent HB FB pages claiming to be the one who found this "key card" on Easter. From researching this person I gather they were booted from WS a couple years ago for reasons unknown to me. I hope what I just posted doesn't violate tos here, but this person, like that SAR person, seems so...wrong.

willnunley Will Nunley

"Helicopters, mounted patrol, volunteers and TBI search teams all here."

13 Apr

Here is a tweet from Will Nunley the morning of April 13. John Mehr estimates
that the abduction took place at about 7:45. The tweet was at 9:22.

1 hour and 37 minutes from the crime to this kind of manpower. Is this unusual or not?

Yes! Very and add to that is how fast the governor increased the reward, how fast TBI and FBI got involved!
To me it sounds like someone in the family is very well connected with LE, or worked for a gov. agency....The family being so out of the public lime-light is also indicative IMO of this...

"It started out with cyber tracking, stuff like that then it went to people that were actually in the area, that were physically searching," said the founder of the group Tony Calabrese.

Exposed!

What an unusual fraud of a person. (and that's not a mod edit. ;))

*toldyasodance*

:praying: that Holly's case gets real.

soon.

Re first bold by me: I'm curious 1. why you think she is no longer in the vehicle after that intersection, and 2. where do you think she is at that point?

Re second bold by me: And do what, search that area again?

My opinions only, no facts here:

Before I respond to you, my friend, there were two other inquiries I would like to comment upon.

As for the timeline, we basically know that Holly was reported abducted at 7:30ish AM. The police were said to have responded very quickly, within minutes. Beyond that, read the news reports timeline from various sources that was provided by norest4thewicked. It is a list of contradictions and demonstrates why I am currently following my own theories in this case- I have very few facts, if any. Did the neighbor hear a scream and if so, did they call 911 or not? Did the neighbor hear a scream and not call 911? After all, a scream can be a generic sound, easily confused for other causes than an abduction. When exactly did the crime occur? None of these seem firmly answered by the news reports. But let us say that there really was a neighbor who heard a scream. However the cops might determine they live too far away to have heard anything relevant to the case, or that the reported time of the scream does not correspond with their timeline. Until law enforcement holds a press conference and states that this scream occurred at such-and-such time and is relevant to the case, we cannot be certain. If I were given the choice of saying what I think the police know or attending a seminar on cockroach anatomy, I would guess:

The reported time of the crime was closer to 7:30 AM or even a little before. The brother called 911 first, and then called his mother. The mother or her designate then also called 911. The neighbor did not call 911, but informed police about the scream when they were going door-to-door shortly after the incident. But the contradictory news reports allow for another sequence of events after the crime occurred: The brother called his mother to tell her what happened, and she said to call 911. The brother then called 911. Then the mother, worrying about it, also called 911. More of the cockroach anatomy seminar? The conflicting reports also allow for another scenario: The neighbor heard a scream and called Holly's mother. About the same time, the brother independently called 911. Then Holly's mother called 911. Then the mother called her son to see what was going on. See how confusing this becomes? This is what happens to sleuthers when they have mere crumbs of information to work with.

OK, good buddy. The following theories are based upon the assumption that the mere scraps of information we have received are moderately accurate. If the information we have received is wildly inaccurate, I will still stick with the route I describe for reasons that cannot be stated on websleuths. Holly was led from the carport towards Swan Johnson Road and placed in a vehicle, possibly a van or the trunk of a car. My third choice would be a vehicle with tinted windows. From Holly's house you can go south into a more populated area where you may be seen, or north into a less-populated area where you may not be seen. When you go north, you shortly come to the intersection of 5 Forks and Swan Johnson Roads. Now you can go left, right, or straight ahead. Left or right turns put you in areas with less chance of being spotted. But the evidence found north of Bible Hill suggests that a right turn was made. But between this right turn and the evidence location there is a fair amount of development and many good chances of being spotted. I assume that a perpetrator would not be merrily throwing evidence out the window of a vehicle or stopping to toss it, if the victim was still with them. It just does not make sense. So, I think about looking further SE of the previous search area at the junction of 5 Forks and Swan Johnson Roads. It is a longshot of course. But the reported locations of the two pieces of evidence in this case suggest to me an inexperienced perpetrator who is trying to FOOL THE POLICE. For crying out loud!- experienced criminals leave the evidence with the victim or dispose of evidence in a manner that makes it very difficult to find. Something seems very incongruent about this case.

And here is my "theory:

Holly is/was the guest of a militia, whether willingly or not. Methinks LE was keeping an eye on them prior to Holly going missing and that's why the reward from the gov't, and the total silence.

My opinion/guess only

And here is my "theory:

Holly is/was the guest of a militia, whether willingly or not. Methinks LE was keeping an eye on them prior to Holly going missing and that's why the reward from the gov't, and the total silence.

My opinion/guess only

That is a sobering possibility.

And here is my "theory:

My opinion/guess only

Interesting! Only thing, I think if FBI han any reason to believe she was being held they would have raided the camp by now either directly or covertly to first get HB out, and once she's out, go in full-force...
Even if she wrote a note, or said she was not being held captive, don't think they would believe it, and would still get her..

Interesting! Only thing, I think if FBI han any reason to believe she was being held they would have raided the camp by now either directly or covertly to first get HB out, and once she's out, go in full-force...
Even if she wrote a note, or said she was not being held captive, don't think they would believe it, and would still get her..

All IMO....
If this be the case, there may be issues with a judge issuing a search warrant due to the lack of evidence for probable cause. Even if LE thinks that she is in a particular place, they may not have enough evidence to get a judge to sign the warrant, especially given how past raids on these types of compounds have played out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay