TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to the part at about :42? I didn't hear it this way. I replayed it several times and just heard/saw "We search day and night for her. We'll be there looking over - looking for her from now until how ever long it takes."

I didn't find anything odd about this. I think he just stumbled over his words a bit when he said "over," which didn't really make sense, then he changed it to "her." It would be hard to talk about something like this on camera in just a few sentences when there are so many feelings that have built up over the last few months. Although they haven't been in the media much, they've probably rehashed this with loved ones and in their own heads a billion times by now, and it can be awkward to be asked to recite the situation on the spot like that and put it in a few words.

Well i heard him say looking over! And i found it very interesting!
We always listen to hear past tense when these ppl do interviews.

He says looking over then shakes his head (ibelieve) and changes to looking for.
Looking over her means something diff from looking for!!!! JMO

He says looking over then shakes his head (ibelieve) and changes to looking for.

Yes, he definitely did say looking over. I was just saying I thought he just stumbled over his words. Interesting to hear a different perspective on it, though. What do you think "over" could mean?

Might been posted already
Holly Bobo: 'Holly Across America' Campaign Kicks Off Tuesday
http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979612477

Yes, he definitely did say looking over. I was just saying I thought he just stumbled over his words. Interesting to hear a different perspective on it, though. What do you think "over" could mean?

I believe they know she is deceased. and i think LE knows who did it and are just waiting for the person to lead them to Holly.

I think they will find her near her home...

JMO

yep pretty sad , i remember strongly feeling that LE almost had it solved but were just proceeding carefully... and thinking if only they would release some details of evidence they have then maybe i would be reassured...

and now i dont think that they have any clue what happened at all, and i dont think any of the evidence has been of any significant help in the investigation at all.

:(

Oh i think they do have a clue!
I believe they ruled out all the bf's the friends the neighbors, the so's.

I think they went back to the beginning where it all happened.
JMO

I going to put this link here.
Missing Tennessee Girl Found Prostituting in Georgia
http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979600905

I sure don't see anything odd about that sentence, he just misspoke and then corrected it. Besides, "looking over" with the "will be" preceding it is future tense, not past tense.

I sure don't see anything odd about that sentence, he just misspoke and then corrected it. Besides, "looking over" with the "will be" preceding it is future tense, not past tense.

Well it sure caught my ear is all... and i thought it strange JMO

Looking over and looking for mean 2 diff things to me.

So, is anyone ready for another version of events that morning?

Holly, 20, went missing April 13. A man dressed in camouflage led her into the woods. Her brother, Clint Bobo, was looking out the window of their family home and thought the man was her boyfriend.

There has been some question about who called 911. Within moments their mother, Karen Bobo, received a phone call at work from a neighbor who said she heard a woman scream.

Family friend Tammy White said Karen immediately called 911 then called Clint. Clint went outside and saw blood on the ground. He immediately called 911 and ran to try to find his sister.

This other story was reported five days ago-
http://www.wmctv.com/story/15037152/three-months-later-what-happened-to-holly-bobo

Wyatt said Clint Bobo called his mother first. She then called 911. Soon after, people were searching the wooded area around the Bobo family's house.

Holly Bobo: Boyfriend will likely search for Holly on his birthday
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...-will-likely-search-for-holly-on-his-birthday

As Wednesday approaches family friend Tammy White said, “It’s going to be a hard day. He’ll [Drew] be out searching for Holly, I’m sure. That’s what he does with most of his free time. He and his friends go searching together.”

The past few months have been very difficult for Drew and for the small community of Darden. Two weeks before Holly went missing Drew’s best friend, Brennan Duke, was killed in a car accident. He was only 19 at the time. It’s a lot for anyone to handle, let alone someone who’s only 20 years old.
The fact that Holly’s older brother, Clint Bobo, believed Drew was the man dressed in camouflage who led Holly into the woods has made it all that much harder on both of them.

It is believed Holly was abducted by a stranger the morning she vanished. Clint and Drew, as well as family and friends, have suffered Holly’s absence from their lives and are doing everything they can to bring her home.

So, is anyone ready for another version of events that morning?

Holly, 20, went missing April 13. A man dressed in camouflage led her into the woods. Her brother, Clint Bobo, was looking out the window of their family home and thought the man was her boyfriend.

There has been some question about who called 911. Within moments their mother, Karen Bobo, received a phone call at work from a neighbor who said she heard a woman scream.

Family friend Tammy White said Karen immediately called 911 then called Clint. Clint went outside and saw blood on the ground. He immediately called 911 and ran to try to find his sister.

This other story was reported five days ago-
http://www.wmctv.com/story/15037152/three-months-later-what-happened-to-holly-bobo

Wyatt said Clint Bobo called his mother first. She then called 911. Soon after, people were searching the wooded area around the Bobo family's house.

Gather is a tabloidesque pay-for-clicks blog. I could say a lot about that particular blogger and the shenanigans she gets up to, but... I'd be banninated. :silenced:

Examiner, Suite101, and now About.com are all also pay-for-clicks blogs.

I hover my mouse over links to see the URL before clicking, because I want to make sure I don't click on pay-for-clicks blogs and contribute to the exploitation of victims and their families.

My Soapbox o' the Day. :)

Gather is a tabloidesque pay-for-clicks blog. I could say a lot about that particular blogger and the shenanigans she gets up to, but... I'd be banninated. :silenced:

Examiner, Suite101, and now About.com are all also pay-for-clicks blogs.

I hover my mouse over links to see the URL before clicking, because I want to make sure I don't click on pay-for-clicks blogs and contribute to the exploitation of victims and their families.

My Soapbox o' the Day. :)
I didn't think we were supposed to post links to those...um..."blogs", or am I mistaken? I refuse to post a link to them, and refuse to click on them, and as BeanE states rather nicely, there are some really unsavory individuals claiming to be "journalists" on these sites for nothing but their own benefit and profit. And most to all of what some of them post are gleaned from real MSM sources with their own "twist" on it to make it sound like they have inside information, when mostly it can be at best IMHO storytelling. What's really sad is they come up in a Google search as "news" and many people who don't know better believe it. :maddening:

Just saw on our local news here that the family is putting a new photo of Holly out of her not wearing makeup and this photo will be put on several trucks to try to get her face out there. I sure hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13