TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ouch..from news conference the girls were within inches of with AM when LE arrived on the scene. Sad.

Any possibility one was strangled during transportation due to how she was bound/tied up? That IS a possibility. And if one died and it was not planned that could have changed the whole course of this abduction...I do not remember reading anything that stated the type of injuries that caused death...crushed larynx, bruising, etc..

No. Police say they were strangled before being transported.

Per news conference: The reward is yet to be determined. If a individual is responsible for leading LE there it is a good possibility they will get the reward.

Per presser: The children didn't cry; more relieved. They had been 3 days without food and water.

Reaction from girls to rescue - seemed relieved, did not cry. Several days without food or water. They were shaken and distressed.

Children had no food or water for 3 days. Full of insect bites and poison ivy.

This is the stuff nightmares are made of. This is unreal. I cannot get Shasta Groene off my mind either. Flooded w emotions today. No winners.

When asked the emotional impact of the case on the officers: "It will make you go home and love your kids." I love that officer!!

I love the way this man said, "it will make you go home and love your kids"
JMO

Presser: No shelter; just woods.

There is a process they go through for the reward and is not addressing what the tipster stated.

Tipster has to be vetted before reward is issued.

(they were all 3 laying face down within inches of each other....OMG)

he shot himself within 10 seconds of seeing LE

he got on his knees to do it

the only weapon was the pistol. No sawed-off shotgun, etc.

Hunting area with old deer camps in the area.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...son-awhile?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

A Madison County Sheriff’s Office report indicates that Adam Mayes and his wife, Teresa, once lived in Madison County and that deputies were dispatched to their home at 3324 Riverside Drive on three separate occasions.

A report filed on March 16, 2009 said deputies went to the Mayes home because of a domestic dispute between Mayes and his wife. “Upon arrival, Mr. Adam Mayes stated that he and his wife, Mrs. Teresa Mayes, had a dispute about his niece.

Another report filed on August 1, 2009 said deputies responded to a call from Mayes and that when deputies arrived he told them that Teresa said during a discussion that “she was not happy living with him and that if she left or if she committed suicide that she might be happy,” the report said.

The last report deputies responded to at the home of Mayes and Teresa while they lived in Madison County was filed on February 23, 2010. (this was the report due to the sexual assault allegations)

I think this paints a pretty clear picture that TM was aware that AM was acting inappropriate with 1 or both of the children. He easily brushed it off to the authorities as her being mentally ill. TM probably never told the police what was really going on but it clearly upset her. AM's mom had to of looked the other way. There may be other allegations in other areas that have not been revealed yet. CPS does not have a good tracking system.

Add the above to AM's excessive attention that he paid to the girls, the fact that he told others they were his (to disquise the inappropriate behavior) and the request for viagara because of his impotence due to his bad heart, there is no doubt he was molesting them.

Due to his impotence there may not have been any penetration involved.

AM did not think on of those children were his biologically. He wanted to possess them full time.

Most likely, they will not dwelve into the molestation with the girls at this time to prevent additional trauma. They will wait to address this issue at a later time.

It seems TM was very jealous of the relationship so I take what she said with a boat load of salt. I think she was even jealous of the two children.

She even thinks he had an affair with JoAnn and there isnt one shred of evidence to show that is true.

Actually I think TM has mental issues of her own and needs to be assessed by the doctors appointed by the Court.

IMO

Lot of old deer camps in the area vs homes. Will not comment on how the two were killed at this time.

It appears girls are not calm enough to talk a lot about what happened. Will talk to them when they are "calmed down".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back