TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel so sorry for Adrienne. She looked like such a wonderful big sis. Photos of her and her sisters with AM, smiling, make me sad and angry-what a betrayal to be killed by someone you looked up to as a family member. I still don't know why AM didn't just restrain and gag AB and JB-why kill them???

I feel so sorry for Adrienne. She looked like such a wonderful big sis. Photos of her and her sisters with AM, smiling, make me sad and angry-what a betrayal to be killed by someone you looked up to as a family member. I still don't know why AM didn't just restrain and gag AB and JB-why kill them???

I am convinced that AM wanted people to think JB had run off with the girls. Not with HIM, but just ran away from GB. And I think JB and GB may have been arguing about whether AM should be allowed around the girls... and AM knew it. He knew GB would think JB left because of this disagreement. That is why he killed JB and AB, especially via strangulation which wouldn't leave blood or bullet holes anywhere. JMO

He wasn't very smart though, since the asthma medication being left behind was a big clue that JB did not run off with the girls.

... Marfan's Syndrome ... tall heighth, some cognitive and emotional problems, other problems, and heart problems. All through this, I've thought about this. I see AM's brother has the same appearance. As for TM, just judging by some of the manipulations during the investigation by CPS and other clues, I don't think she is retarded, maybe a bit below average, and maybe learning disabilities. The traits that everybody keeps condemning AM for of being a picky eater, and not bathing, these are symptoms of Marfan.

At one point a moderator asked us to stop speculating whether AM had Marfan Syndrome (or fetal alcohol syndrome, as someone else mentioned -- also possible) and focus on finding AM and the girls. Since they have now been found, I guess we can speculate again.

Since 93% of people with Marfan Syndrome eventually die of heart disease, and AM had that as well as the characteristic look, I think the chances are pretty good that this is what he was afflicted with (JMO). Attached is a photo of Vincent Schiavelli who was an actor with Marfan Syndrome. You can see the similarities. When I originally brought it up, it was just an interesting tidbit that might explain AM's unusual appearance -- but my understanding is Marfan Syndrome does not make one less intelligent or emotionally unstable. I have never seen anything saying those with Marfan Syndrome have emotional or cognitive problems, or picky eating or sensory issues. Can you please provide a link if you have seen this?

Attachments

• VINCENT.jpg
    VINCENT.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 46
Tate said Mayes believed the two younger girls were his daughters, even though "they were not his children."

Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards confirmed at Friday's briefing that there was no evidence of that.

"I don't know what was going on in his mind, why he was thinking that," Edwards said. "But I don't believe there's any evidence to back that up."

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...previously-investigated-for-sexual-abuse?lite

From the link

Mayes claimed that his sister made up the accusations because she was angry at him and his wife, Teresa, for kicking her out of their house a few months previously.

Right there is part of the reason that the previous claim was declared unfounded and why AM continued to have access to the kids. If the child denied it happened, and if they felt that perhaps the accuser had a motive for lying, then very simply no one believed her.

And I wish Tate would shut up about AM being father to the kids. I think it has been proven that he wasn't, IMO I think even he knew he wasn't, and she is continuing to perpertrate his own self serving lie. I think he told TM he was the kids father when she complained about how much time he spent with them. And someone needs to point out to her that she is giving her daughter a motive for cooperating in the murder of JB. Due to jealousy.

Can anyone tell me more about the people who were arrested in connection to this case? At one point, a neighbor named Richard Norman was arrested on a probation violation that was supposedly unrelated. Someone posted a link to a mugshot of him, and he was 47 years old and resembled the guy in the surveillance video (IMO). But now I'm hearing that a man named Richard C. Norman, 24yo, was arrested IN CONNECTION with the Adam Mayes Case. Maybe the original info was wrong? TIA if you have any info.

When one looks at the fact that AM was married to TM who's own sister claims she has the mind of a 10 year old you might begin to understand that we aren't talking about a man who is normal. No disrespect meant towards those who are mentally challenged, but normal guys don't marry women who have the minds of ten year old. I don't think AM was playing with a full deck. I personally think he had some deep seeded mental issues. I'm just grateful these littleone came home safe. Thank the Lord for that!

I want the sister to prove her statement that her sister has the mind of a 10 year old. I for one am not real quick to jump on her bandwagon. She has a motive to make her sister appear mentally challenged.

From all we've heard from TM's family and the neighbors she had emotional problems and/or a temper but that is vastly different than having the mentality of a 10 year old. moo

I want the sister to prove her statement that her sister has the mind of a 10 year old. I for one am not real quick to jump on her bandwagon. She has a motive to make her sister appear mentally challenged.

From all we've heard from TM's family and the neighbors she had emotional problems and/or a temper but that is vastly different than having the mentality of a 10 year old. moo

Maybe that's why TM's second fb page was taken down, because from comments on her first one and the second one that was on her sister's fb, she had no problem expressing herself. It was not at the age of a 10 year old, but an adult. She sure knew how to text, call and facebook the Thursday before her arrest when she started laying down her alibi. KWIM

I could have swore I read somewhere that she had a
college degree in education.

Not to mention that Mom and Sis don't seem too bright themselves. They keep offering up a motive for Theresa over and over again. She thought there was an affair. She thought Adam was the father. She was even jealous of the attention he was giving the girls.

Not to mention that Mom and Sis don't seem too bright themselves. They keep offering up a motive for Theresa over and over again. She thought there was an affair. She thought Adam was the father. She was even jealous of the attention he was giving the girls.

One certainly hopes that mom and sis don't view those circumstances as understandable preludes to murder and kidnapping. If they even remotely think so, then their thinking is as warped as TM's. There is no justifiable excuse whatsoever for TM to have participated in the cold blooded murder of an innocent mother and her child. Whatever TM's motives were, the bottom line is that she's a menace to other people and needs to never be free again to help hurt anyone else.

Maybe that's why TM's second fb page was taken down, because from comments on her first one and the second one that was on her sister's fb, she had no problem expressing herself. It was not at the age of a 10 year old, but an adult. She sure knew how to text, call and facebook the Thursday before her arrest when she started laying down her alibi. KWIM

My 10 year old nephew can call, text and FB (under constant parental supervision).

There are plenty of farm kids in my area who can drive trucks and farm equipment on their own property at 10 years old.

In my humble opinion, the ability to do any of the above is not an accurate indicator of mental development.

I'm waiting to find out what the professionals who actually examine TM have to say about her.

You do know special ed isnt just for slow learners it also for the problem student the ones that dont listen or want to be in school.Behavorial problems and such!

I will be very surprised if this woman is mentally challenged!

don't know if this was posted- or mentioned yet-
http://news.yahoo.com/rescued-siste...topstories.html;_ylt=A2KJjakr6q5P2TEAzXnQtDMD

snipped-
"When they were finally rescued, after a nearly two-week ordeal during which they were kidnapped by the man who allegedly murdered their mother and older sister, 12-year-old Alexandra Bain turned to her 8-year-old sister Kyliyah and said softly, "Now we can go home."

bittersweet...bless their dear hearts

Ya know i was thinking!
What if he didnt kill them?

What if TM killed them...She is the only one there with him and if she did it Im sure she would pin the blame on him... Just a thought peeps.
Hes dead he cant tell!
They all say how controlling he was what if its the other way around
Mom and wifey a tag team telling him what to do!

Just saying!!!!! It just came to my mind!

I guess we have to wait and see what the girls say...
Wouldnt that be a real kicker!!!!!!

When ws the last time she saw her sister?
I thought i read it was years and years!

If it been that long how would they know what she was like now?

You do know special ed isnt just for slow learners it also for the problem student the ones that dont listen or want to be in school.Behavorial problems and such!

I will be very surprised if this woman is mentally challenged!

My daughter is in both the Gifted and Talented Arts programs at her school and they are considered "Special Ed".

FWIW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter is in both the Gifted and Talented Arts programs at her school and they are considered "Special Ed".

FWIW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I know that

I was talking about the opposite end of the special ed program!

sorry if i offended you!

My 10 year old nephew can call, text and FB (under constant parental supervision).

There are plenty of farm kids in my area who can drive trucks and farm equipment on their own property at 10 years old.

In my humble opinion, the ability to do any of the above is not an accurate indicator of mental development.

I'm waiting to find out what the professionals who actually examine TM have to say about her.

As I said, after reading her comments, unless someone else wrote them for her, it's not from the mind of a ten year old. As far as professionals examining her, they don't know her and she can play it however she wants to get out of the dp.

Even if she did, a ten year old would have enough sense to not stand and watch two people being violently strangled to death and do nothing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back