Identified! TN - Knox Co, 'Shotgun Jane Doe' WhtFem 607UFTN, 21-30, Jun'87 - Tena Marie Gattrell

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That other girl sounds like the girl with the 'angel baby' tattoo but I could be wrong. With that particular girl, I think no pm was released because her fave was horribly damaged. I just wonder about this doe because doenet says recognisable face

I don't think it was her face. I think it was the top of her head.

I had missed that post re her autopsy and the details about the men she was with, so I don't mind a re-post! She really strikes me now as someone who was never reported missing, or who maybe was missing long before she endured those injuries.

if she was hitch hiking with truckers for a length of time, she could have sustained those injuries jumping from a truck if a trucker tried to assault her.

I had missed that post re her autopsy and the details about the men she was with, so I don't mind a re-post! She really strikes me now as someone who was never reported missing, or who maybe was missing long before she endured those injuries.

I think they were weighting her organs and the illustration shows what part of her skull was blown off.

Could somebody translate to English for me? It seems to say something about lungs?

I don't think this is Kim Larrow, because she had blue eyes, Shotgun Jane Doe had brown eyes, according to NamUs. From what I've read on this case, the woman may have been named "Tina" and she could have been from Illinois, but "Tina" could have been an alias or nickname. As for the "BH" tattoo, I think it's more likely that was someone else's initials and not her own. While I've known a few people who get their own names or initials tattooed on them, usually a tattoo is of someone else's name, most often a significant other. I definitely think the guys she was with had something to hide, my theory is the girl was underage (or the men thought she was), and they were afraid they'd get charged with something besides burglary if they were found to be traveling across state lines with a minor, maybe that's why they acted like they had no idea who she was.

if she was hitch hiking with truckers for a length of time, she could have sustained those injuries jumping from a truck if a trucker tried to assault her.

My opinion is domestic violence for some of her injuries. I also feel that she had a connective tissue disorder like I do.

Could somebody translate to English for me? It seems to say something about lungs?

I had a friend that read the autopsy. She never said anything about it, so I'm assuming Diamond is correct.

I don't think this is Kim Larrow, because she had blue eyes, Shotgun Jane Doe had brown eyes, according to NamUs. From what I've read on this case, the woman may have been named "Tina" and she could have been from Illinois, but "Tina" could have been an alias or nickname. As for the "BH" tattoo, I think it's more likely that was someone else's initials and not her own. While I've known a few people who get their own names or initials tattooed on them, usually a tattoo is of someone else's name, most often a significant other. I definitely think the guys she was with had something to hide, my theory is the girl was underage (or the men thought she was), and they were afraid they'd get charged with something besides burglary if they were found to be traveling across state lines with a minor, maybe that's why they acted like they had no idea who she was.

I'm sure they called her something in the time they partied with her. I doubt they were saying "hey you". I think the younger guy was getting fresh with her and it's why she kept running away

Thanks for the translations.

They could have been pimping her around, too.

that or "partying" was all of them sleeping w her and using drugs. it seems they acted very cagey even though they never were charged w her death.
Thanks for the translations.

They could have been pimping her around, too.

Those lower leg injuries look to me to be characteristic of the sorts of injuries which used to occur in head-on motor collisions when the car's engine block was driven back into the passenger compartment, especially to the driver when the pedals struck the legs. Modern cars are designed and strengthened so that no longer happens.

The other injuries are also not inconsistent with a car crash. The instinct to put your hands out to brace against impact (even if wearing a seat belt) could account for the broken wrist and collar bone if the hands struck the dashboard.

29 YEARS TODAY! CAN SOCIAL MEDIA HELP FIND HER FAMILY?
Knox County TN- Shotgun Jane Doe June 1, 1987 CAME FROM ONE OF TEN STATES - PENNSYLVANIA, NEW JERSEY, OHIO, MICHIGAN, INDIANA, ILLINOIS, MINNESOTA, MARYLAND, VIRGINIA & WEST VIRGINIA. In 2013 officer Amy Dobbs sent her teeth to be tested by the Smithsonian Institute, they had found she came from one of 13 states; Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, or Florida. As new testing methods are developed, the Smithsonian re-evaluated the previous testing results and adjusted the states to a more Northern focus in 2014. PLEASE DISREGARD THE OLD RESULTS AS THEY ARE NOT ACCURATE.

Album on NJ for the Federal Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law, she is also on Never Forget Me

attachment.php

2014NewIsotopeStates.jpg

Have these girls been looked at?

Mary Jo Burnette
charleyproject.org/cases/b/burnette_mary.html

Helen Allison
charleyproject.org/cases/a/allison_helen.html

Judith O'Donnell
charleyproject.org/cases/o/odonnell_judith.html

Shannon Potter (She had previously fractured her pelvis.)
charleyproject.org/cases/p/potter_shannon.html

Karen Kamsch
charleyproject.org/cases/k/kamsch_karen.html

Mary Rodermund (The circumstances of her disappearance make her an unlikely match.)
charleyproject.org/cases/r/rodermund_mary.html

Helen Allison, Shannon Potter, and Judith O'Donnell have been added to the ruleouts list. identifyus.org/cases/1567

I did a search for girls missing from Illinois and there is a girl, with the initials of BH who went missing, she is of a similar height and build and she had a child.
The missing girl's name is Barbara Hilton, and she disappeared in 1972. A lot could have happened to her between 72 and 86.
She maybe old to be Shotgun Jane Doe though, but she may have looked younger than her age.

What do you think guys? A potential match or not?

Barbara A. Hilton
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9464/105/

Barbara is listed as having blue eyes. Shotgun Jane is listed as having brown. IIRC, LE arrived very quickly on the porch where the shooting occurred, about an hour later, if that long. The house was located out in the county.

Barbara is listed as having blue eyes. Shotgun Jane is listed as having brown. IIRC, LE arrived very quickly on the porch where the shooting occurred, about an hour later, if that long. The house was located out in the county.

just wondering what happened to the crime scene photos?

just wondering what happened to the crime scene photos?
Likely being kept private by LE. They're unlikely to be much use, and I don't think anyone would really want to see them, actually... Her head was blown off by a shotgun

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back