Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just the way the design on the back of his shirt blends in with the background.

566135eb81b0345b8519f094fd868ea1.jpg
6a8ee06c78ff9463651259ba04dbe82c.jpg

Amber Woolwine and Max Kozak. They were caught in Texas after a few weeks. This case reminds me very much of that one.

I see but there us not the pre-planning and denial in that one

Amber Woolwine and Max Kozak. They were caught in Texas after a few weeks. This case reminds me very much of that one.

Wow. He only got 2 years and 8 months in prison?

.... Give your spouse the silent treatment tonight out of the blue and see how they react. It's amazing really. .

The worst! I just keep talking till she gives in. I'll follow her all over the house

I think we have no solid evidence that they plan to stay near water. Sure, she took a bathing suit, possibly because he told her they were going to be at the beach or something. But he also claims to be a Jesus freak and in the CIA. I wouldn't exactly consider anything he says to be credible.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm sure they have footage, but they're not releasing it. That would most likely indicate he's driving the same vehicle.

Also possible that they parked off-property and walked in. Or that they've got pics of the vehicle, but not of the plates. My local police often posts photos of shoplifters in an attempt to get them identified. Walmart usually has decent photos of the shoplifters, but the photos of associated cars are not as clear.

BTW, not sure how to link it, but I was curious and checked weather.com for the weather in OKC on March 15th. According to them, a high of 60 degrees and dry - which would rule out wet hair from rain. However, she might have been wearing his shirt for warmth if she didn't have anything with long sleeves.

See my post above.

The obviously talked about going swimming at a motell, lake or beach. They were brave enough to go in Walmart. She didn't take much but she did take a swimsuit. There was a reason

The obviously talked about going swimming at a motell, lake or beach. They were brave enough to go in Walmart. She didn't take much but she did take a swimsuit. There was a reason
They talked about a lot of things that aren't true. But perhaps this is the one thing he was honest about.

Also possible that they parked off-property and walked in. Or that they've got pics of the vehicle, but not of the plates. My local police often posts photos of shoplifters in an attempt to get them identified. Walmart usually has decent photos of the shoplifters, but the photos of associated cars are not as clear.

BTW, not sure how to link it, but I was curious and checked weather.com for the weather in OKC on March 15th. According to them, a high of 60 degrees and dry - which would rule out wet hair from rain. However, she might have been wearing his shirt for warmth if she didn't have anything with long sleeves.

That's so telling that she's wearing his shirt. A feeling of being close and a couple. Ugh

They talked about a lot of things that aren't true. But perhaps this is the one thing he was honest about.

He probably told her he was whisking her off on a tropical getaway somewhere. Not sure Wal-mart was what she had in mind...

I have never seen or heard of anyone carrying a handgun on their back. That would be probably the worst place for it.

There are some unusual body locations where you can holster a gun ( I use a flash bang bra holster), but I have never in my life seen anyone holster a gun in the middle of their back. The idea is just preposterous, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member