Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the FBI has already checked to see if any state has verified his teaching license or if his college has sent out his transcripts. There are several places around the country that are desperate for teachers and would have jobs available even now. Las Vegas comes to mind.

To Elizabeth this may at first seemed like an adventure. All she had to do was show up.
For the perp he calculated and planned-then he burned his whole life down. He had no intention of ever coming back. Jmo

Elizabeth Thomas' family is now literally worried sick. We're told her father blood pressure is over 200 and he may have to be hospitalized.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/nation-now...ters-statement-before-disappearance/424509523

I'm not taking everything as gospel, just yet.
from the link and snipped by me:

"I interpret it as she didn't think that she needed to leave with him. I think she had no intention of leaving the family, and if she knew about it, she knew it was a bad idea and that she did not want to go," James Thomas said.

Did they not READ her Instagram? Were they really this out touch with this child? Her sister is saying E RAN AWAY. This is what I believe also. Some perverted skeeve is paying attention to her, and reading her Insta, but no one in her family was.

Elizabeth Thomas' family is now literally worried sick. We're told her father blood pressure is over 200 and he may have to be hospitalized.

No doubt the family will be looking to sue the school. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

"We just wish we could say something to her and contact her and know that she’s OK," James Thomas said.

I really, really wish this level of concern, could've been there prior to her kidnapping. meh. JMOO!

To Elizabeth this may at first seemed like an adventure. All she had to do was show up.
For the perp he calculated and planned-then he burned his whole life down. He had no intention of ever coming back. Jmo

BBM. Exactly.

I'm tending to believe OLDER sister. In reading thru ET IG, there are people 3 or so weeks ago she is telling to leave her alone, she wants to fight with, threatens to beat down, will have her 18 yr old sister beat up etc......... I think she was being picked on at school, there was another boy mentioned from before, and other issues with girls. She wanted 'out'. I also from reading ALL the comments going back thru on both sites, think TC MAY have tried to back away a bit...and she 'begged' him back. Again... NOT HER FAULT... she's the CHILD, but lets put the whole story out there.
They will only be found if she/he wants it or they make a huge mistake. This was well thought out and planned, not a spur of the moment, but I think it was pushed to be quicker once a few things happened that week. That may be the 'saving grace' where a mistake is made.
The church 3 or 4 times a week, abuse at home ( was mom living with dad then?) and then someone she 'clicked' with at her new school and was interested in church... perfect storm for a midlife crisis from a grandpa that wants to be idolized. (per his IG description, and yes, i'm reading into it)
I see more of a backstory we don't know about yet... that will answer more questions.

I'm tending to believe OLDER sister. In reading thru ET IG, there are people 3 or so weeks ago she is telling to leave her alone, she wants to fight with, threatens to beat down, will have her 18 yr old sister beat up etc......... I think she was being picked on at school, there was another boy mentioned from before, and other issues with girls. She wanted 'out'. I also from reading ALL the comments going back thru on both sites, think TC MAY have tried to back away a bit...and she 'begged' him back. Again... NOT HER FAULT... she's the CHILD, but lets put the whole story out there.
They will only be found if she/he wants it or they make a huge mistake. This was well thought out and planned, not a spur of the moment, but I think it was pushed to be quicker once a few things happened that week. That may be the 'saving grace' where a mistake is made.
The church 3 or 4 times a week, abuse at home ( was mom living with dad then?) and then someone she 'clicked' with at her new school and was interested in church... perfect storm for a midlife crisis from a grandpa that wants to be idolized. (per his IG description, and yes, i'm reading into it)
I see more of a backstory we don't know about yet... that will answer more questions.

Agree. Every. Single. Word!

I'm confused as to how exactly they would have been able to leave the country. Flights require ID's, and handguns must be registered and secured in luggage. Big paper trail that would not be hard to follow. Cross into Mexico? Not legally. That requires documentation, and minors must show ID.

Perhaps TC researched how to enter Mexico illegally, but that would require ditching the car and trekking a long, dangerous route on foot.

I'm just not seeing it.

I'm confused as to how exactly they would have been able to leave the country. Flights require ID's, and handguns must be registered and secured in luggage. Big paper trail that would not be hard to follow. Cross into Mexico? Not legally. That requires documentation, and minors must show ID.

Perhaps TC researched how to enter Mexico illegally, but that would require ditching the car and trekking a long, dangerous route on foot.

I'm just not seeing it.
Unless it has changed, entering MX didn't require any check. I just drove across the boarder. Coming back is a different story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter if ET's parents beat the hell out of her or starved her to death. (Not saying they did) It doesn't matter if she pursued TC for perceived help or romance. It doesn't matter if she left willingly with him. It doesn't matter if she plans to marry him. It only matters that she is a 15-year-old victim of a horrible crime! Stop minimizing what is happening to her. She was kidnapped and is likely being raped.

I'm just not seeing it.

I'm sure there are ways to drive into Mexico without there being a federal crossing.

I was thinking...what if that student hadn't told? What if something does happens to ET while off with TC. The guilt that student would have to live with by not speaking up. She did the right thing!
I still believe TC had a plan and would have left with ET.

When did she beg hime to come back to her?

Hi, everyone! I apologize for just jumping right into this thread but I have a few questions. I am at work right now so I can't spend much time reading, googling, etc.

Can anyone tell me when the possible sighting of Cummins and Elizabeth in Decatur, AL occurred?

Also, has there been any report that Cummins may be traveling in a vehicle other than the Nissan Rouge?

I am really freaking out here! One day last week, I drove past a Wal-Mart in our town and I saw an older man and a teen-age girl walking through the parking lot where they were getting into a strange looking vehicle. They appeared so odd, so out of place, but I thought I was just crazy for having a weird feeling come over me. In fact, I even picked up my cell phone to call the police but I did not call.

We live in an area that gets a lot of traffic moving through with tourists and immigrants from all over the world. Our town is small but busy.

What grabbed my eye was that the girl had a hoodie on her head and she was pulling it down very tightly with her hands. All of her clothing was bright pink. I am 99% sure she is a teen ager. The man was older and it was during the mid morning when most kids would be in school. He was walking quickly to the vehicle which was parked at the far side of the parking lot by itself with no other vehicles anywhere around it. The girl was walking behind him and slowly.

I swear, my first thought was... that girl does not want to be with that man! I had not heard anything about Elizabeth at that time, but if I had, I would have called the police for sure.

Their body types meet the descriptions of Cummings and Elizabeth perfectly.

The vehicle was very odd. It was something between a small van and an RV. It was squarish, sort of like an old military vehicle of some sort. Honestly, I couldn't tell what it was. It was all one color, black. I am pretty sure that the windows were darkened to the same color as the rest of the vehicle, so it was just a bland, dull, black all over.

I just found out about Elizabeth! We are 300 miles from Decatur, AL.

Would there be any campgrounds, children day camps, that are empty this time of year that he could have researched and be hiding at?
As far as campgrounds, there are many however TC was preparing to live off the grid (IIRC). Self sustainable communities might be worth looking into. There is one that comes to mind within about 30 miles from Columbia. Just a thought and MOO.

Hi, everyone! I apologize for just jumping right into this thread but I have a few questions. I am at work right now so I can't spend much time reading, googling, etc.

Can anyone tell me when the possible sighting of Cummins and Elizabeth in Decatur, AL occurred?

Also, has there been any report that Cummins may be traveling in a vehicle other than the Nissan Rouge?

I am really freaking out here! One day last week, I drove past a Wal-Mart in our town and I saw an older man and a teen-age girl walking through the parking lot where they were getting into a strange looking vehicle. They appeared so odd, so out of place, but I thought I was just crazy for having a weird feeling come over me. In fact, I even picked up my cell phone to call the police but I did not call.

We live in an area that gets a lot of traffic moving through with tourists and immigrants from all over the world. Our town is small but busy.

What grabbed my eye was that the girl had a hoodie on her head and she was pulling it down very tightly with her hands. All of her clothing was bright pink. I am 99% sure she is a teen ager. The man was older and it was during the mid morning when most kids would be in school. He was walking quickly to the vehicle which was parked at the far side of the parking lot by itself with no other vehicles anywhere around it. The girl was walking behind him and slowly.

I swear, my first thought was... that girl does not want to be with that man! I had not heard anything about Elizabeth at that time, but if I had, I would have called the police for sure.

Their body types meet the descriptions of Cummings and Elizabeth perfectly.

The vehicle was very odd. It was something between a small van and an RV. It was squarish, sort of like an old military vehicle of some sort. Honestly, I couldn't tell what it was. It was all one color, black. I am pretty sure that the windows were darkened to the same color as the rest of the vehicle, so it was just a bland, dull, black all over.

I just found out about Elizabeth! We are 300 miles from Decatur, AL.

There has been no other possible vehicle description released. I would call LE - maybe they can look at some cameras in the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay